March 28, 2024, 06:59:52 PM

Author Topic: Anybody Here Goin' To Germany?  (Read 1375 times)

Offline culturevulture

• Scots/Canadian/Trinnie
  • New Warrior
    • View Profile
Anybody Here Goin' To Germany?
« on: May 07, 2006, 07:30:27 AM »
Hiya,

I am a new member top this forum but am thankful to have foound it at last.
I am a Scots-Trini, massive Dundee United fan & based in Belfast.

I actaully got a chance to speak w/Big Marv & Colin Samuel at the Utd Rangers game a couple of weeks ago.  Both really nice guys.  Sancho was there as well but I think he's had a few beverages  :P :beermug: :P

I was in San Fernando a couple of weeks ago & was fortunately able to secure a ticket fer this first game.  Sadly I wasn't able to get a second ticket fer my mate.

I don't know if anyone here has been on the Wrld Cup ticket site but it has been extremely frustrating to see tickets available fer the Sweden game as well as the Paraguay game & it seems exceptionally difficult fer mere mortals to have any luck actually getting order in on that Ticket Shop area of the Wrold Cup site.  Would be interested to know if anyone has had any luck with this.

My intention is to get to first game, Dortmund & then party on in Trinnie style, w/out ticket, try to attend the England game.  I understand that there will be large screens in every city, in this Nuremberg to watch the game fer tose without a ticket.

I am basically looking fer Trinni fans in a similar position who may want some company, or to split he cost of accomodation etc, share doubles/hot sauce etc...

Should be the trip of a lifetime.  ;D
Born in Dundee
Moved To Canada (8yrs)
Left Home For B'ham England (15yrs)
Moved Back Up To Scotland (16yrs)
Back To Canada (21yrs)
Got Bored & Went To Belfast, Northern Ireland where I remain!!!!
Life interspersed w/ visits to Tannadice & San Fernando

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
Re: Anybody Here Goin' To Germany?
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2006, 07:45:18 AM »
Welcome, welcome,

Check the "Destination Germany" board to see what's going on as far as people going to Germany.

Offline culturevulture

• Scots/Canadian/Trinnie
  • New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Anybody Here Goin' To Germany?
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2006, 07:49:37 AM »
yes mate, just been looking at that, though cannae decide yet how long to stay in Dortmund, but it's a great link I took from one of ye postings  & i will explore it thoroughlly over the next couple of days before making a decision.
Born in Dundee
Moved To Canada (8yrs)
Left Home For B'ham England (15yrs)
Moved Back Up To Scotland (16yrs)
Back To Canada (21yrs)
Got Bored & Went To Belfast, Northern Ireland where I remain!!!!
Life interspersed w/ visits to Tannadice & San Fernando

1]; } ?>