June 15, 2024, 09:24:40 PM

Author Topic: Warrior Nation Funday part two....Red team couldnt see they way!  (Read 19377 times)

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
Forumites,

This is not a match report nor is it an obersvation.

Rather this is the first entry of an open ended thread which I would like all who were present to contribute.....too many stories, too many highlights and scenarios and way way too many embarrassing moments.

Also as things just kept happening...its not too easy to be a part of the action and remember everything at the same time so here goes.

Finally if yuh play mooksie and didnt come and introduce yuhself or yuh wasnt at the last sweat doe feel ahow if yuh ent get mention.

Also my heartfelt apologies to the lil fella in the Yorke Jersey on the red team. I real sorry I kick you in yuh face. I didnt think yuh woulda put yuh head there...I feel real bad so I kinda just walk around on the field after that.

I arrived around 1 pm and the Music was pumping from the dj set up.

I cyar lie...I was lil disappointed by the turn out, plenty gum bumpers and typers on the site, also there were more younger forumites this sweat as opposed to the last one. But in the end I would estimate the numbers to be the same....Fatima Mayfair, Jugglers Soccer picnic and other sweats contributing to the absence of some forumites.

At that time Tallman was present...met TI...(forumites TI is a cool soldier)... saw jefferz and then they had about 4 or 5 excited lil fellas running round in the hot hot sun in red jersey.Also there waas a second Tallman present, met him for the first time too.

I walk with 12 beers and meh fish broth ingredients and then Oconnorg pulled up in the white warrior wagon.

He and Website Tallest went pricemart to get more drinks....STAG and Carib and ice and by then the rest of forumites started to arrive

Disgruntled Trini, Small Mag, Cowen, Andre....Girl warrior,Rachael and Kandi TT.  Patriot, Freakazoid, Reaper 2004, Warrior Till Death, Shotta etc.

EVERY BODY ELSE Come late after the action start......Big Mag, Hyperhot J, Skins

So after the cooler got packed and men gears up...Disgruntled, Andre, Cowen and myself start to lash like Lara the beers in the cooler.

Lewwe just say Andre and Cowen good enjoy themselves today...sitting down in the goal post beers in hand. Running to cooler, stretching orf in the grass and this is while game going on. Needless to say both of them get some goal in they arse, but at the same time they must be commended for the fine display of goalkeeping while under the influence....making BIG BIG saves without spilling their beers and really....they did make some good saves on occasion.

So we then used a lots system to pick the teams. I kinda do a chupidness and confuse people as I put some blank pieces of paper in a hat and some of them had a "W" written on it..."w" meaning white team.......apparently men get confused as they thought a blank piece of paper meant White.
in hindsight I shoulda put a R.....but anyway.

I cyar remember the red side....but they had only One big player who save them from Total Embarrassment...Brej.

Brej was the standout and I will give him props too because he wear a Arsenal kit....and not a waggonist one either a long time Dreamcast one.

But back to the white side.

We played a 2-8 formation.

two defenders and the rest.

Cowen started in goal...SHotta holding the back, It was supposed to be me next to him but I say shit dat...I running about.

Andre, Hyper, Freakazoid, Big M, Small Mag, Jefferz and disgruntled made up the whites.

Reds was Tallman in goal...Reaper on the wing, Brej, WTD, Patriot, Nigel, and d rest of men. A youth with some big calf who get cramp in he tail and had to come orf. Girl warrior take a small chook in the second half.

TI was the resident DJ and time keeper....so he did not sweat, Oconnorg take a chook in the second half. and Spidey buff was d referee.

Now the field in ST James sec was much much smaller than Marvin Lee. But it served the purpose well as men was bun. The ground was as smooth as a caraille and had as much grass as a cricket pitch in the savannah. They had a area of bush near the corner flag and a heap of gravel that I used to my advantage.

The only disappointing thing was the fence was too close to the field and we lost at least 4-5 balls, during the sweat. Andre Samuel in a moment of inebriation killed the sweat by Dumping the ball straight off the field at the end of the game.

We also unveiled the big big 60 x 30 National flag.......yes it go be in its Glory in Germany and in the Peru Match Wed look out for it. Talk about a beautiful sight.

But yes tweet and ball start.......

I would say that having played in both sweats the level in the COE was a lil higher and more constructive...this sweat was pure kicks and toolum.

Now let me first start by saying passing was made difficult due to the conditions but I think all in all men had fun!

Passing was hard to come by and boom kick and beat till yuh get jam the order of the day.

Nobody get no cap, nobody get no spanner and nobody get any drag.....but plenty scruffle beat and push past was happening.

Now we had many moments of confusion in that sweat as men didnt know about offside.We didnt have lines men and ting but some of the fouls and offside were questionable.

White try a knocking thing and red get a jokey thing and goal score.

Then we pull a few back went up 2-1....then at the end of the first period it ws 2-2

The big highlights of the first period was that a few goals were called offside.

and yes Disgruntled played just like his favourite player Stern....throwing away wind...but scoring when it counted.

Needless to say a handled ball in the area resulted in a penalty....chance for white to go 3-2 up.

Spideybuff marks the spot and it was Tallman vs Disgruntled.

Forumites yuh know when yuh kickin a penalty you must go for power or placment........Disgruntled stepped up and produced neither. A perfectly telegraphed shot that Tallman parried to safety...the rebound also just couldnt go in the goal.

But in all fairness, Tallman psyched out Disgruntled...I see them watch one another and tallman fake him, Also Disgruntled tried to run up going left and shoot right....say wha he get REAL talk for dat.

After that it was goals and more goals....Beers start flow. Man start to get bun and goals was just scoring. ALl kinda jokey own goal, scruffle shot etc.

The worse goal of the day is the ref Spidey buff come on the white side...keeper dump the ball and he put down a back header straight into the goal beating cowen. Who come out rushing to collect.

When we look for Spidey to redeem heself he digs out.....so he get some talks for that.

Shotta handle heself well in the back, doing yeoman service as he was alone most of the time. Patriot on the other side doing the job for Reds.

Best goal of the day...dont know if it was Allowed was a throw out from the keeper to Big mag. A perfectly flighted outside of the foot pass went to Jefferz who beat one cut back and sliped it to Small mag who lob Tallman with ease.

Man start to argue that Smallmag was offside so I ent know if the goal counted or not.

Arghm...some fellas didnt know yuh couldnt be offside on a throw, corner or once yuh in yuh own half...and we play without a referss for 2/3rds of the game so that added to the baccahanal.

Also Brej rush een and get a Kay Donna screen from me. I have the ball and as he lil tall he toe kinda chook it away slightly....but I still in control and have it under wraps...Brej try to rounds me and I stand firm, plant the leg and hit him a lil hip...I have meh arms outstretched and he couldnt pass.

Man want to bawl I foul brej and they should get a penalty...Yes I was doing a Rougier imitation in the area.

Other than that Small mag Score a few, Disgruntled score about 4, I hit a man a Cryuff and slap a bullet past tallman with meh left foot from some yards out. Hyperhot j tuck one in a corner past tallman  and at the end of the day Whites put 10 past reds who could only muster 6....of which one was a own goal and the rest was errors between Cowen and Andre.

Pardners come out with the fish broth and as usual it lash like Lara......it real hit the spot.

After that we just wind down..eat broth...talk shit and clean up.

The Alibey award went to Occonorg who threw away in the two yard box, open goal...but to be fair the heroics of Andre Samuel a diving save and a big big tackle by cowen coulda throw him off.

Brej had a well taken finish slotting past far post to beat andre Samuel and was one of the highlights for the red team on the afternoon.

Jefferz try this evening with he bad ankle but he didnt have his finishing boots on today....Jefferz breds yuh need to grow a left foot.

SO thats it from me, the rest of the forumites should be able to fill in the rest.

TI have a nice new socawarriors tune and it was pumpin while we were playing, so listen out for it on the airwaves, he may also be performing it in the game on wed with Shurwayne WInchester.

Kandi TT was the official phototakeouter.....so look out for the pictures....coming soon.

Thank you to all who came out and supported...special thanks to the hardworking Warrior nation Committee, yes Good job team and last but not least

Tallman and Special thank to OconnorG whos efforts make this happen.

See yuh Wednesday.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2006, 07:32:35 PM by Touches »

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
Re: Warrior Nation Funday part two....Red team couldnt see they way!
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2006, 07:28:00 PM »
amusing accountation as usual Touches.

ah tell yuh if meh left foot wouldnt have been injured I would have atleat scored de goal when ah take it away from pasdah in de box... Trying ah Thiery henry ting to shoot far post wit yuh right foot eh easy.

ah run out ah gas wit dat attempt.

next time ah comin fully healed and ready to put goal in de net.

(after putting on some serious speed to recover that ball by the wall and then slamming into it... well ah mash up meh knee now  ::) )

Next time, next time.

again. great memories man.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2006, 07:30:38 PM by Jefferz »
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Keens

• New Warrior
  • Chuck Norris can talk about fight club
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2006, 07:41:53 PM »
HAHAHA yess unfortunately my highlight of de match was a wicked cramp in my left calf, steups that same shit happen to me de same way in Aruba, rel outta timin! DAMN YOU muscle spasms! I shudda quit while i was ahead thought in de 2nd quarter my calf was hurtin when i was jumpin and runnin hard an i came off for a 10 but anywayz yuh hadda sweat, yuh hadda sweat!.I had one decent shot first quarter, but i get lock up in de box on ah 2nd attempt, but de sweat was still bess, even thought White buss sum offside goalz, but i won't complain cuz it done and allyuh still put plenty on us to compensate well played!, but in truth Brej BIG UP yuh kept hope alive. Jefferz jed, yuh nearly dent dat crossbar, hard luckz next time. Newayz fellas. till next sweat.

Offline Brej

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2006, 07:49:36 PM »
Forumites,

This is not a match report nor is it an obersvation.

Rather this is the first entry of an open ended thread which I would like all who were present to contribute.....too many stories, too many highlights and scenarios and way way too many embarrassing moments.

Also as things just kept happening...its not too easy to be a part of the action and remember everything at the same time so here goes.

Finally if yuh play mooksie and didnt come and introduce yuhself or yuh wasnt at the last sweat doe feel ahow if yuh ent get mention.

Also my heartfelt apologies to the lil fella in the Yorke Jersey on the red team. I real sorry I kick you in yuh face. I didnt think yuh woulda put yuh head there...I feel real bad so I kinda just walk around on the field after that.

I arrived around 1 pm and the Music was pumping from the dj set up.

I cyar lie...I was lil disappointed by the turn out, plenty gum bumpers and typers on the site, also there were more younger forumites this sweat as opposed to the last one. But in the end I would estimate the numbers to be the same....Fatima Mayfair, Jugglers Soccer picnic and other sweats contributing to the absence of some forumites.

At that time Tallman was present...met TI...(forumites TI is a cool soldier)... saw jefferz and then they had about 4 or 5 excited lil fellas running round in the hot hot sun in red jersey.Also there waas a second Tallman present, met him for the first time too.

I walk with 12 beers and meh fish broth ingredients and then Oconnorg pulled up in the white warrior wagon.

He and Website Tallest went pricemart to get more drinks....STAG and Carib and ice and by then the rest of forumites started to arrive

Disgruntled Trini, Small Mag, Cowen, Andre....Girl warrior,Rachael and Kandi TT.  Patriot, Freakazoid, Reaper 2004, Warrior Till Death, Shotta etc.

EVERY BODY ELSE Come late after the action start......Big Mag, Hyperhot J, Skins

So after the cooler got packed and men gears up...Disgruntled, Andre, Cowen and myself start to lash like Lara the beers in the cooler.

Lewwe just say Andre and Cowen good enjoy themselves today...sitting down in the goal post beers in hand. Running to cooler, stretching orf in the grass and this is while game going on. Needless to say both of them get some goal in they arse, but at the same time they must be commended for the fine display of goalkeeping while under the influence....making BIG BIG saves without spilling their beers and really....they did make some good saves on occasion.

So we then used a lots system to pick the teams. I kinda do a chupidness and confuse people as I put some blank pieces of paper in a hat and some of them had a "W" written on it..."w" meaning white team.......apparently men get confused as they thought a blank piece of paper meant White.
in hindsight I shoulda put a R.....but anyway.

I cyar remember the red side....but they had only One big player who save them from Total Embarrassment...Brej.

Brej was the standout and I will give him props too because he wear a Arsenal kit....and not a waggonist one either a long time Dreamcast one.

But back to the white side.

We played a 2-8 formation.

two defenders and the rest.

Cowen started in goal...SHotta holding the back, It was supposed to be me next to him but I say shit dat...I running about.

Andre, Hyper, Freakazoid, Big M, Small Mag, Jefferz and disgruntled made up the whites.

Reds was Tallman in goal...Reaper on the wing, Brej, WTD, Patriot, Nigel, and d rest of men. A youth with some big calf who get cramp in he tail and had to come orf. Girl warrior take a small chook in the second half.

TI was the resident DJ and time keeper....so he did not sweat, Oconnorg take a chook in the second half. and Spidey buff was d referee.

Now the field in ST James sec was much much smaller than Marvin Lee. But it served the purpose well as men was bun. The ground was as smooth as a caraille and had as much grass as a cricket pitch in the savannah. They had a area of bush near the corner flag and a heap of gravel that I used to my advantage.

The only disappointing thing was the fence was too close to the field and we lost at least 4-5 balls, during the sweat. Andre Samuel in a moment of inebriation killed the sweat by Dumping the ball straight off the field at the end of the game.

We also unveiled the big big 60 x 30 National flag.......yes it go be in its Glory in Germany and in the Peru Match Wed look out for it. Talk about a beautiful sight.

But yes tweet and ball start.......

I would say that having played in both sweats the level in the COE was a lil higher and more constructive...this sweat was pure kicks and toolum.

Now let me first start by saying passing was made difficult due to the conditions but I think all in all men had fun!

Passing was hard to come by and boom kick and beat till yuh get jam the order of the day.

Nobody get no cap, nobody get no spanner and nobody get any drag.....but plenty scruffle beat and push past was happening.

Now we had many moments of confusion in that sweat as men didnt know about offside.We didnt have lines men and ting but some of the fouls and offside were questionable.

White try a knocking thing and red get a jokey thing and goal score.

Then we pull a few back went up 2-1....then at the end of the first period it ws 2-2

The big highlights of the first period was that a few goals were called offside.

and yes Disgruntled played just like his favourite player Stern....throwing away wind...but scoring when it counted.

Needless to say a handled ball in the area resulted in a penalty....chance for white to go 3-2 up.

Spideybuff marks the spot and it was Tallman vs Disgruntled.

Forumites yuh know when yuh kickin a penalty you must go for power or placment........Disgruntled stepped up and produced neither. A perfectly telegraphed shot that Tallman parried to safety...the rebound also just couldnt go in the goal.

But in all fairness, Tallman psyched out Disgruntled...I see them watch one another and tallman fake him, Also Disgruntled tried to run up going left and shoot right....say wha he get REAL talk for dat.

After that it was goals and more goals....Beers start flow. Man start to get bun and goals was just scoring. ALl kinda jokey own goal, scruffle shot etc.

The worse goal of the day is the ref Spidey buff come on the white side...keeper dump the ball and he put down a back header straight into the goal beating cowen. Who come out rushing to collect.

When we look for Spidey to redeem heself he digs out.....so he get some talks for that.

Shotta handle heself well in the back, doing yeoman service as he was alone most of the time. Patriot on the other side doing the job for Reds.

Best goal of the day...dont know if it was Allowed was a throw out from the keeper to Big mag. A perfectly flighted outside of the foot pass went to Jefferz who beat one cut back and sliped it to Small mag who lob Tallman with ease.

Man start to argue that Smallmag was offside so I ent know if the goal counted or not.

Arghm...some fellas didnt know yuh couldnt be offside on a throw, corner or once yuh in yuh own half...and we play without a referss for 2/3rds of the game so that added to the baccahanal.

Also Brej rush een and get a Kay Donna screen from me. I have the ball and as he lil tall he toe kinda chook it away slightly....but I still in control and have it under wraps...Brej try to rounds me and I stand firm, plant the leg and hit him a lil hip...I have meh arms outstretched and he couldnt pass.

Man want to bawl I foul brej and they should get a penalty...Yes I was doing a Rougier imitation in the area

Other than that Small mag Score a few, Disgruntled score about 4, I hit a man a Cryuff and slap a bullet past tallman with meh left foot from some yards out. Hyperhot j tuck one in a corner past tallman  and at the end of the day Whites put 10 past reds who could only muster 6....of which one was a own goal and the rest was errors between Cowen and Andre.

Pardners come out with the fish broth and as usual it lash like Lara......it real hit the spot.

After that we just wind down..eat broth...talk shit and clean up.

The Alibey award went to Occonorg who threw away in the two yard box, open goal...but to be fair the heroics of Andre Samuel a diving save and a big big tackle by cowen coulda throw him off.

Brej had a well taken finish slotting past far post to beat andre Samuel and was one of the highlights for the red team on the afternoon.

Jefferz try this evening with he bad ankle but he didnt have his finishing boots on today....Jefferz breds yuh need to grow a left foot.

SO thats it from me, the rest of the forumites should be able to fill in the rest.

TI have a nice new socawarriors tune and it was pumpin while we were playing, so listen out for it on the airwaves, he may also be performing it in the game on wed with Shurwayne WInchester.

Kandi TT was the official phototakeouter.....so look out for the pictures....coming soon.

Thank you to all who came out and supported...special thanks to the hardworking Warrior nation Committee, yes Good job team and last but not least

Tallman and Special thank to OconnorG whos efforts make this happen.

See yuh Wednesday.

firstly bredda yuh foul me Lol
buh say wa
an secondly how de score reach 10-6  it was 9-7

Offline Warrior till death

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIOR NATION MEMBER #4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2006, 07:53:23 PM »
Also Disgruntled show his true colours and argue and cuss men fuh so.

One example was when white team had thought dey won a corner and he was ready to take the corner and ref call a goal kick....man steups and gone bout he business leaving de ball on de spot fuh someone to collect.... :rotfl:

But he score some good goals tho..... :beermug:

Offline kandi_tt

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2006, 08:02:28 PM »
here are just a few of d pics.....

thanks Oconnor

tallman, andre samuel, big magician, TI, nobodys_angel and :-[ (ah cyah remember )

andre, tallman, cowen and reaper

andre and d I

lawd...ah need lil help....disdruntled, lil magician, jeffrez, hyper, brej, pasdah betz...

small magician and brej

tallman and MR ASSOCIATED PRESS...yes we hads lil interviews going on ah ting... ;)

keen,  warrior till death and matthew....
« Last Edit: May 10, 2006, 08:29:25 AM by kandi_tt »
iNnOcEnT aNd UnInFoRmEd...

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2006, 08:08:10 PM »
real nice pics Kandi keep dem coming

thanks a lot  :beermug:

some captions would help  ;D

andre samuel I hope dat is beer yuh spill on yuh pants

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline kandi_tt

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2006, 08:13:03 PM »

ah too tired to caption... :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2006, 08:16:05 PM »

ah too tired to caption... :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:

from what? Taking pictures?  ;D

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2006, 08:44:54 PM »
ah only seeing man lol
the only woman so far is Kandi..where Girl Warrior? ;)

ah sure Reaper is the fella with the skeletons on he chest lol
« Last Edit: May 07, 2006, 08:46:40 PM by Feliziano »
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Reaper2004

• Warrior Nation Enforcer
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2006, 08:51:55 PM »
ah only seeing man lol
the only woman so far is Kandi..where Girl Warrior? ;)

ah sure Reaper is the fella with the skeletons on he chest lol

NAH YUH THINK!!?? LMAO!!

Offline ndookie

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2006, 08:58:42 PM »
well SOMEBODY stick in some caption nah , say which image and put caption , alyuh have me watching and i only know who around 3 people is..
Glory Glory Man Utd !

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2006, 09:06:32 PM »
Nice stuff. Wish I coulda been there.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2006, 09:10:03 PM »
Buh wha happen to Andre Samuel at all?  Man huggin up a nice nice woman...de woman smilin..lookin all happy and shit...and Andre bennin like flikkin Beckham.

Andre....why yuh wrinchin so breds?
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2006, 09:13:10 PM »
Allyuh doe forget the big big ......big big save ah put down in the first half. The kinda save Jack put down against Bahrain....... i sure if Fox Sports was dey ...that making the top 10 saves for the year 2006.
 :rotfl:

All in all ....nice sweat ..... madeness in the place..... Ah must big up Brej .... fella have some pace and and nice shot ........ but like ah tell him ... no more goals scoring when i stop keeping ...... He get a consolation item at the end (ah was feeling sorry).

Small mag for lobbing Tallman ...big goal ah think they disallow ....Ah nice beaver trick easy he put down.

ah going and try sobering up now ....... :beermug:
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline ndookie

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2006, 09:18:26 PM »
a a , captions..thanks..
Glory Glory Man Utd !

Offline kandi_tt

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2006, 09:23:45 PM »
here's a few more...

fish broth

see d fish???

man down....stretcher pls....(keens started getting cramps)

keens in pain...

parnders d medic ah work  ;D

Mr and Mrs Parners ....thanks fuh d fish broth ;D ;D ;D

d infamous TI

disgruntled, girlwarrior and cowen

cowen and rachelle..

shotta

touches, andre and cowen...

andre...goal keeper fuh d white team...d game was in action bu the sneaking in d back fuh beer...ah must mention he run back fass fass and make good save in d nick of time...

jeffrez and i.... ;D ;D ;D  ;)  ;)  :-*
« Last Edit: May 10, 2006, 08:32:28 AM by kandi_tt »

Offline Hyperhot J

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2006, 10:00:17 PM »
    Nice pics indeed Kandi. All in all today was a good day and we all had a great time. The White Team really was superior to the Red Team save for Brij-nauthsingh hahaha.  ;D Next time we will have to even it out a lil more. The last 2 quarters the White Team totally crush the Red Team in play, of course it was in those last quarters I stepped up my game and even scored a neat nice right footer just inside the right post. Nice improvement for me after my "powder puff" goal from the first game we played at the Marvin Lee Stadium.

I think the teams were more even when we played at the Marvin Lee Stadium as today the White Team were far better especially in the last 30 mins or so.

All in all a great day and yet another successful Warrior Nation fete football event.

Hyperhot J.  8)
"The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power." 

Cassius told Brutus in Julius Caesar by Shakespeare

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
  • Everything I'm NOT made me everything I AM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2006, 10:03:06 PM »
Sorry I miss dat
BORN TO DO IT

Offline benedicts bwoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2006, 10:04:59 PM »
Touches, nice report,Kandi............ nice pics, everybody else........tanks fo r all de info. Seems dat it was ah fun day had by all. RESPECT!!!
Hope to see some of all yuh on Wednesday at de game!

BLESS

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2006, 10:42:52 PM »
top goal scorer- small mag( not sure how many goals  he bagged but if u ask me how much he throw way ah could tell u ;D the white team management was last seen trying to obtain small mag"s signature.....which would make him eligible to play only  for the white team in future sweats.

beat ah d day-big mag(he rest ah beat on ah man, the coaching manuals refer to  it as a V. where u pull the ball back towards u then push it forward making the shape of a V. The red cross did not acknowledge our call  to lend some  assistance to the beatee

save of d day- honestly they were quite a few but tallman gets the nod for his save on disgruntled's pentalty which was followed up by a seaman like save when small mag tried to tap in d rebound. yes he do ah mini matrix move and pull the ball from going into the net. television replays clearly indicate that 95% of the ball was already over the goal liine. great save

fllagrant foul-  pasadah beaz with a combination of his weight and his eagerness to take away d ball from me,  kindly introduced me to St James sec palying surface it was half way through my 5th Drogba like roll that i realised the ref had given him a yellow card( albeit and imaginary 1 at dat) i promptly got up dusted off myself and continued with the game.please note the events that occurred here have been exaggerated. ;D

Goal ah d day- touches , unleash ah right foot shot from just oust side d 18 yard ( which was almost d middle ah d field) the ball took a deflection off of patriot leaving tallman frozen as lot's wife.......eight ball in  left corner pocket ......Goal.

talk ah d day- brej's performance. Ah almost ask him for an autograph but then i realise it wasnt he that made d fish broth ;D but seriously he played well and prevented the red side from being utterly humiliated. i believe he was the 2nd highest scorer.

super sub
- the total dominance of the white squad culiminated with the injection of skins .... a great tactical move by the coach ;D( ok he reach late). he won most of his taclkles and made early passes( that is what the coaches call doing the simple things consitently right)

fifa fair play-  this award goes to the individual who truly embodied a true sportsman and who played the game in its true SPIRITS. cowen yuh win it hands down......ah guy went down with cramps from the red team d man was in real pain cowen ( who was on d white team) went to cooler pulled out   ah stag and tek ah drink  4 d man  oui .if he never saw  cowen drinking that stag he wouldnt have realised there was more stag to be had. I strongly believe this new found knowledge greatly aided his recovery. after examining the injured playa pardners prescribed ah bowl ah some best fish broth.

free spirit- girl warrior was the only female brave enough to venture onto the turf. she try she best. thumbs up 4 dat

most aptly named forumite- yes i am a freak but it aint me... is disgruntled. nuff said. ;D

« Last Edit: May 07, 2006, 11:04:13 PM by freakazoid »
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2006, 12:46:43 AM »
thanks for the imagery , report - touches, pictures- kandi, and all other accounts of the day's activities.  Sound like it was a whole heap of fun!!!   :beermug: :beermug:

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2006, 03:48:00 AM »
Good day All,

It was a good day, tho i was nursing a dread head ache for the majority of it... I am gald that all who participated enjoyed them selves. It shows that behind the scene work does not go unappreciated . A big Thank u to all.

Got there at 12 noon to recieve the Music setup , and ensure that facilities were in a state for our mrmbers to utilize. After this initial check, left for home to prepare kits and Game tickets for members and returned to the venue.

Ah pull out mih cooler, and me an Tallman mek ah turn for Pricemart to purchace some beer and other essentials.. We reach Pricemart and see that all de beers and alco Cover dong.. So I say, " Aye aye, wha trouble is dis.. Lik deh stop sellin alco on ah sunday?"

Ah ask ah pricemart lady " Excuse me, whats going on here" .... Her answer " Alco Licences EXPIRED.. cannot selll until further notice..." I got crossed. I vex oui, cause ah mean is FRIGGIN pricemart we torking bout, and we had hungry men waiting to sip on beers... Any way, we jump eeen de warrior waggon and we head for St James, ah place called meat mart and we got all our effects...

So 3 -4 coolers there wid beer, padners broth on de way sweat building up nice, it was a good day...

Regarding my missed opportunity at goal, Andre Samuel produced a VERY VERy fine save from my very powerful one time shot from a beautiful Brej Cross.... That shot was sooooo powerful I tort andre hand did break or something.. Anyway, de bitch save mih shot, and my followup was horrible, skying the ball 90 degrees 6 - 7 yrds from de crocked goal...

Fun day 2 was decent, as touches said, about the same number of people like the last sweat, some differnt people too.

I have to give special thanks to :-

TI for comming with me early to recieve the Music setup, and staying on hand with them while I attended to other matters.

Kandi-tt for being the picture takeouter, and helping with registration issues.

Padners for the fine broth.. lovely broth lovely.. Give mrs padners ah kiss fuh mih too..

nobodys_angel for being de official time keeper and score scriber. She was also highly instrumental in securing the St James sec grounds as EVERYWHERE else was Solidly booked up..

Andre Samuel and Cowen for de extra beers.. And Drinking the extra beers.

Touches, Girl Warrior, nobodys_angel, kandi-tt for ensuring that we left the School grounds in the way we recieved it.

Agian thanks to all that turn out..

Next sweat concept will be a Big Goal All Star team .. lol Later peeps.
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2006, 07:09:44 AM »
Nice!!!!!
After Germany, mih next trip is T&T for Carnival...Make sure they have a sweat then, ah feel ah does really be  missing out...

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2006, 07:16:21 AM »
Looks like a great time was had by all

But LAWD.....Dis ting lookin like it went dong reallllll good  :thumbsup:

plus it have NO pineapple in dey
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2006, 07:23:43 AM »

just to add that i was off the field collecting 3 beers for me, cowen and disgruntled trini while that play was being built up!!

Regarding my missed opportunity at goal, Andre Samuel produced a VERY VERy fine save from my very powerful one time shot from a beautiful Brej Cross.... That shot was sooooo powerful I tort andre hand did break or something.. Anyway, de bitch save mih shot, and my followup was horrible, skying the ball 90 degrees 6 - 7 yrds from de crocked goal...

break meh hand? lol, dat is ah good one.  After a save like dat, i thought that u kicked away the ball in frustration, lol

The sweat was real nice, with countless memories...

here are some highlights

1. Big save by Tallman on Disgruntled Trini's penalty.

2. Cowen's tip overbar that look like Jack own against Bahrain

3. Pasda Beats antics (he made touches afraid tuh tackle..lol)

4. SpideyBuff well placed own goal

5. The performance of Shotta and Andre Samuel in defence..lol

6. Small Magician's goals

7. Big Magician's shame face after he lost the ball in the box and make de red team score

8. Distruntled's lob on Tallman

9. The performance of Brej

10. Oconnorg's two yard miss

11. Touches big screen on Brej

12. The fish broth (well done pardners)

13. The beers

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline big dawg

• Hero Warrior
  • smallest country to ever play in a world cup final
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2006, 07:46:07 AM »
Nice!!!!!
After Germany, mih next trip is T&T for Carnival...Make sure they have a sweat then, ah feel ah does really be missing out...

Doh Worry.. we bringin the sweat to Germany...for all who miss out
Re-Group, Re-Energize, Return
We'll be back...
I don't know when

Offline Girl Warrior

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2006, 08:03:15 AM »
It was indeed a fun day, big up to oconnorg for all his hard work, nobody's_angel who secured the location, kandi for making sure that those who weren't there have pics to view, Brej for contributing his talent to the red team, TI: the music man and commentator (somewhat); Pardners for the fish broth; firebrand and family for bringing the baby tees for the girlies and everyone for attending and making meh laugh so much. Ah try a lil ting on d pitch cause it was a fun day but yuh know if money was involved in it (lets say about 20,000) I would be on the sidelines cheerleading. ;D
The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall... Che Guevara

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2006, 08:10:22 AM »
arite arite....yes i lost the ball.....but i was expressing myself....joga bonito.....well done ....i had a good time.....dat hangover football not east eh....
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2006, 08:27:09 AM »
Kandi TT go start dishin out buss head jez now ;D ;D ;D ;D
oh...and THANK you Touches for the report

yes I agree touches could put down some ah dem writers in T&T. Anything happening from 15-19 this month ? I will be in T&T for that week. I would like to meet some of the forumites if possible

1]; } ?>