April 27, 2024, 01:34:10 PM

Author Topic: Theo Walcott Got In The England Squad!  (Read 27350 times)

truetrini

Re: Axing Shaun Wright Phillips is a disaster
« Reply #150 on: May 09, 2006, 08:13:23 AM »
Message for Ian Wright: Pops...shhhhhh. Let your son be a man and fight his own fights. Your days as a player done...stop living vicariously through your boy. You may be right about Sven, but with hard work and dedication, SWP will get his day in the sun, but all this yapping helps noone.

A father fights for his child breds.

And de man right so why shut tuh f**k up?

Dat is trini style..not in England, Jamaica or other climes.

Man should shout out travesties with all dey might.

Ent triniman?

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: May 09, 2006, 08:16:30 AM »
Interesting turn of events, I would have expected Shaun to be on the team, he had a good showing last year when they played the US, very skillful and quick, scoring 2 if I am not mistaken, I was very impressed. Anyway I can't worry about what England is doing nah, we have to focus on beating them, LAMPARD, BECKS and company are still a threat.

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 09, 2006, 08:19:35 AM »
Ian was bashing Sven for months before the World Cup...ah feel Sven spite him. Cause there is no excuse to leave SWP out of that squad even to exclude him from the alternates....that is crazy. It have to be spite.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 09, 2006, 08:20:08 AM »
Message for Ian Wright: Pops...shhhhhh. Let your son be a man and fight his own fights. Your days as a player done...stop living vicariously through your boy. You may be right about Sven, but with hard work and dedication, SWP will get his day in the sun, but all this yapping helps noone.

In a perfect world yes, but the fact that SWP arguably deserved to be picked (a strong argument to boot) together with the fact that it's his son.....I can totally understand why he would make a fuss....the man is very passionate about football, his son....and it's difficult to but a cap on emotions around world cup time....

He is obviously not interested in maintaining a healthy relationship with Sven, (seems like they have a long running beef) so let him buss up his mouth.....it won't help the situation, but he probably just felt the need to vent......

I feel more sorry for Shawn.....man must be devastated.

Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline doh_stick

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: May 09, 2006, 08:27:18 AM »

In a perfect world yes, but the fact that SWP arguably deserved to be picked (a strong argument to boot) together with the fact that it's his son.....I can totally understand why he would make a fuss....the man is very passionate about football, his son....and it's difficult to but a cap on emotions around world cup time....

He is obviously not interested in maintaining a healthy relationship with Sven, (seems like they have a long running beef) so let him buss up his mouth.....it won't help the situation, but he probably just felt the need to vent......

I feel more sorry for Shawn.....man must be devastated.

Kinda beside the point but anyway
he should ah cool it at Mancity.  Anyway, he go get trade - rip up for next 2-3 years and be in SA in 2010

Offline thane

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Theo Walcott Got In The England Squad!
« Reply #155 on: May 09, 2006, 09:00:25 AM »
walcott and lennon is d men to watch on englad side...trust me ...REMEMBER THANE SAID SO ON MAY 8TH 2006

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: May 09, 2006, 09:14:33 AM »
walcott and lennon is d men to watch on englad side...trust me ...REMEMBER THANE SAID SO ON MAY 8TH 2006
You believe Lennon will get a game?

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: May 09, 2006, 09:39:37 AM »

Today is May 9th
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Brej

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: May 09, 2006, 09:46:16 AM »

Today is May 9th
hahah for real
well now we no not to even try to study wa u now say der

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: May 09, 2006, 09:47:21 AM »

Today is May 9th
LOL

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: May 09, 2006, 09:53:51 AM »
eveybody making they comment on the surprise in the stirkers!!

like allyuh forget that if he does play a 4-5-1 like everyone figures then he will have 2 of the premiereships top scorers coming thru his midfield. & wit carrick holding the midfield it will allow BOTH gerrard & lampard to attack more as they do at the clubs (to devastating effect). & GOD forbid sven grow a brain & play lennon & joe cole on the wings. or even lennon & downing who is very much a good option maybe even to start.

heagreaves maybe shud be out for another striker. & the pace of these yougnsters gives team who play with very attacking wingbacks a lot to think about.

can u imagine roberto carlos having to defend arron lennon!! :devil:

my 2 cents

although I am of the opinion that sven has a slight case of mad cow disease....after reading this post I believe some valid points were made about player selection and team formation. :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:
« Last Edit: May 09, 2006, 09:57:04 AM by futbolfan »
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 09, 2006, 10:08:16 AM »

A father fights for his child breds.

And de man right so why shut tuh f**k up?

Dat is trini style..not in England, Jamaica or other climes.

Man should shout out travesties with all dey might.

Ent triniman?

Who said Ian Wright is wrong? You jumping to conclusions boss. I agree that a father fights for his children...but Ian Wright is just venting, he not fighting to achieve anything....except an opportunity to bump his gums ;)  I just saying SWP is not a little child..he himself is a grown man with children of his own. I want to see him fight his own fight...I also do not believe that yelling to the press is necessarily the smartest, most effective way to fight this fight, but that doesn't mean I advocate lying down and getting run over.  Just my opinion, and really not worth arguing about. IMO, SWP is a talent and should be on that team...I am just of the opinion that he is big enough to handle his business without his big mouth pops always yapping off. In the end, I believe SWP will let his feet do the talking and prove Sven wrong in the future...read my post again, you will see what I mean. Anyway...this is well off the point

1]; } ?>