September 20, 2024, 07:02:57 PM

Author Topic: Football is not the same after 35............  (Read 1138 times)

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Football is not the same after 35............
« on: May 09, 2006, 02:32:44 PM »
I've been struggling lately even though I feel fit,but when it comes to competitive football all the things I used to do so easy is like ah major task now.for instance we playing in ah over 40 league with the youngest entry allowed is 35,when we arrive at the field I does be anxious to go out they and showcase may talents,but brother after two hard run dah field does seem like its twice the size,I doh know if allyuh share the same sentiment but I have respect for those who still doing it consistently pass 40.

I now reserving myself to watching more than playing and walking with meh personal cooler full ah beers and liquor.

T&T 4 Peru 1       

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Football is not the same after 35............
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2006, 02:39:37 PM »
Dread I not even 30 yet, and I feel the same way.......last organized competitive football I played was in the NCAA season of 98....and the downhill slope since then has been harsh to say the least.......

Fete match and rec league is my World Cup......win or lose, a beer is always an acceptable trophy..... :beermug:
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2006, 02:43:29 PM »
Maybe for the average joe! My uncle is like 48 he still plays like hes 33! (Badman Centre Back! his positioning and reading of the game are still good!) and Jason Roberts Uncle is still bad! (but to be honest both those people played regular football(competitive/international)

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2006, 02:44:18 PM »
Dread I not even 30 yet, and I feel the same way.......last organized competitive football I played was in the NCAA season of 98....and the downhill slope since then has been harsh to say the least.......

Fete match and rec league is my World Cup......win or lose, a beer is always an acceptable trophy..... :beermug:
Get back to the Gym >:(
 ;D

Any of you guys play in the NY Caribbean Cup???

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2006, 02:56:54 PM »
LOVE HURTS MAN
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

1]; } ?>