April 27, 2024, 08:33:23 AM

Author Topic: West indian anthem my a$$ !!!  (Read 8026 times)

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
West indian anthem my a$$ !!!
« on: May 10, 2006, 06:55:48 PM »
REGGAEFAN HE SAY WE MUST BE CAREFUL AND don't lose heavily

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/interactivecenter.asp?page=forum2

AND Ah next poster say we getting some cricket scores. we eh winning ah game

Big mistake! Any type of humilation of T'dad

affects football development in CFU and CONCACAF. You may remember that Jamaica is a part of both organisations?

It is in Jamaca's and all true fans of Jamaica's football interest for all CONCACAF TEAMs and thatb includes the Trinidad and Tobago team to do well. Unfortunately my reading of T'dad's ability tells me it shall be 3 games played, 3 games battered!

« Last Edit: May 10, 2006, 07:12:02 PM by triniman »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: West indian anthem my a$$ !!!
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2006, 07:05:48 PM »
no offense...but why you even on dat site for....yuh pulling a RF or what

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2006, 07:12:28 PM »
no offense...but why you even on dat site for....yuh pulling a RF or what

i was looking fuh the west indian unity we sing d west indian anthem you know
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline 1989

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2006, 07:37:06 PM »
Like I said.... to hell with this Windies unity farcical filth.  The 'west indies' only crying us down.... I didn't hear a single person cry down Jamaica when they went.  Why the hell are they trying to belittle us?!  They ALL rejoiced when we didn't make it in 1989 and now this in 2006?!!
Jack and Manning better rethink this foolishness about west indies anthem.  It is T&T that is going to the world cup and ONLY OUR people should be represented at EVERY preparation and world cup match.  Let others SUPPORT if they want to, but NOBODY should be allowed to represent BESIDE us.  Let them go to the world cup on their own.

I am fed up with those people fighting us down and then hearing a bunch of ignorant people on this forum talking about Caribbean unity and 'why allyuh being so anti Caribbean?' when we reject the waggonists that are trying to parasite our success.
Soca Warriors!  All the rest are joker warriors!

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2006, 07:40:52 PM »
Caribbean unity my arse yes..steups
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2006, 07:41:26 PM »
good fuh all ah f#cking allyuh....when i say f#ck dem reggae britz....allyuh does say " big mag...doh move so nah"....have ah set ah british born c#nts bad talking we....HAUL DEY STINKING MUDDER C#NTS".....TNT TNT TNT TNT TNT TNT TNT

RED  BLACK  AND WHITE......
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline ndookie

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2006, 07:59:58 PM »
them go never say anything nice about we , cause they know that we better than all ah dem ...
Glory Glory Man Utd !

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2006, 08:18:42 PM »
Like I said.... to hell with this Windies unity farcical filth.  The 'west indies' only crying us down.... I didn't hear a single person cry down Jamaica when they went.  Why the hell are they trying to belittle us?!  They ALL rejoiced when we didn't make it in 1989 and now this in 2006?!!
Jack and Manning better rethink this foolishness about west indies anthem.  It is T&T that is going to the world cup and ONLY OUR people should be represented at EVERY preparation and world cup match.  Let others SUPPORT if they want to, but NOBODY should be allowed to represent BESIDE us.  Let them go to the world cup on their own.

I am fed up with those people fighting us down and then hearing a bunch of ignorant people on this forum talking about Caribbean unity and 'why allyuh being so anti Caribbean?' when we reject the waggonists that are trying to parasite our success.

Well said.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2006, 06:31:20 AM »
good fuh all ah f#cking allyuh....when i say f#ck dem reggae britz....allyuh does say " big mag...doh move so nah"....have ah set ah british born c#nts bad talking we....HAUL DEY STINKING MUDDER C#NTS".....TNT TNT TNT TNT TNT TNT TNT

:cheers: :cheers:
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2006, 07:28:51 AM »
correct me if I am wrong but Jamacia getting on like they do something when they went to the World Cup

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2006, 07:30:24 AM »
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF################CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK    DEM
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2006, 08:07:14 AM »
Doh know why we actin surprise on the "love" being shown to our WC success. Is real Trinbagonians that supported the Jamaicans in 98....unfortunately it eh really being returned....and how could we fuhget the "endless luv" the netball team getl....buh say wha we always have tuh endup doing it on we own....so yuh know wha HULL ALL AH DEM :cursing:  yes!! and wuss yet is dah kiss meh arse slogan dem people gih we... "'Here come the Soca Warriors – the fighting spirit of the Caribbean"' .... Caribbean my connie yes!  :cursing:....is Tnt 
« Last Edit: May 11, 2006, 08:08:52 AM by Tongue »

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2006, 08:12:56 AM »

Well said, i normally ent like it when we cut down each other, but them jammys overdoing it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2006, 10:22:24 AM »
Leh meh show allyuh a scene dat go realise when caribbean unity card does get drop. When some other nation need help/ support . Not when dey doin good or as dey might feel "dey reach". Dat idea of caribbean unity is one based in a utopia.....and eh applicable here. Me doh look for no love or favours from jamacia...or none of them caribbean islands cuz knowing them i doh expect it. Is when yuh expect something and doh get it yuh does get bitter. I for one eh really concerned.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2006, 10:31:35 AM »
Jealousy have dem fighting we down.  It start with de politics.  They ain't like how a geographically smaller isalnd, but with key resources, does call de shot in the British West Indies and Caribbean.  That does hurt dem; that they in ah recession for over 20 years, and now we buying out they businesses.  So, they does look for anything that could make them look like they have one on we.  Now we make the World Cup and they ain't have one up on we again. Let dem stay there.  We shouldn't give them no gas at a reduced price. 

I am ah Soca Warrior!!

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2006, 10:45:35 AM »
What's wrong with the West Indian anthem? :idea:
Live large and prosper!

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2006, 10:48:57 AM »

Is fuh cricket...NOT for football.  When it have a West Indies football team, or a United Caribbean States politically...den and only den it go be appropriate.

It simply does not apply for football and DEFINITELY NOT for T&T going to the World Cup.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2006, 10:51:41 AM »

Is fuh cricket...NOT for football.  When it have a West Indies football team, or a United Caribbean States politically...den and only den it go be appropriate.

It simply does not apply for football and DEFINITELY NOT for T&T going to the World Cup.
hahahahaha .... me eh see that said anywhere - that its for us going to the WC. Did I miss that? ???
Live large and prosper!

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2006, 11:01:02 AM »

hahahahaha .... me eh see that said anywhere - that its for us going to the WC. Did I miss that? ???

No.  But it have no place at a T&T football match....or in T&T football period.  Guess u missed THAT part.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2006, 11:09:05 AM »

No.  But it have no place at a T&T football match....or in T&T football period.  Guess u missed THAT part.
I respectfully disagree with that notion.
Live large and prosper!

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2006, 01:44:00 PM »

That anthem not particular to football.

You may also hear it at Independence Day celebrations.

The idea being we also belong to a larger body with institutions being put in place to benefit everyone.  So this is taking that concept and introducing it to the Caribbean people's psyche.  No surprise it being resisted.  I will also be surprised if JA ever do that at one of their games....but our PM is the one leading the push for the unity thing.

My feeling is that CSME is going to work out well.  They might be pushing it with this anthem but it will find its rightful place one way or the other.  I eh too sure 3 anthems at our games making much sense....especially when the football team is more a celebration of our identity as a country than anything else.

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2006, 01:51:29 PM »
REGGAEFAN HE SAY WE MUST BE CAREFUL AND don't lose heavily

AND Ah next poster say we getting some cricket scores. we eh winning ah game

Big mistake! Any type of humilation of T'dad

affects football development in CFU and CONCACAF. You may remember that Jamaica is a part of both organisations?

It is in Jamaca's and all true fans of Jamaica's football interest for all CONCACAF TEAMs and thatb includes the Trinidad and Tobago team to do well. Unfortunately my reading of T'dad's ability tells me it shall be 3 games played, 3 games battered!

I am not wishing bad for any of the 4 CONCACAF teams participating in this summer's world cup...In fact, I hope Mexico can shock the world and win the whole damn thing.

When you look at T&T's results in warm up games over the past couple of months, the results leaves alot to be disired. I wont even count the results in those two games vs Grenada.

Peru at home should have been nothing less than 3-0..especially due to the fact that that Peru team is comprised of second rate players from their domestic leagues....and yo uwere at pretty much full strnegth save for two players.

Now, this is only a warm up game, true..but alot needs to be done over the next couple weeks by the coaching staff to get the players in world cup mode.

If you cant convincingly beat a second rate Peru team at home less than a month before the finals, it looks very unlikely that you will turn it around to beat the likes of England Sweden and Paragauy in just over 3 weeks.

T&T vs Czech republic will give a clearer indication of the true picture.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2006, 02:01:01 PM by Reggaefan »

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2006, 01:57:12 PM »

So as soon as someone say something that you dont want to hear, Caribbean unity is being jeopardized?
one of te regulars on this very message board suggested last night that T&T is in danger of not winning a game at the world cup...so what's wrong if a Jamaican or a Mexican or American make the same comment?

Anyway you look at it, T&T should have stamped their class on that second string Peruvian side, if at least to send a message to neighbors Paraguay.

Its not about hatred people, its about being objective.

I recall men on the RBZ site in 1998 predicting Jamaica getting 6-0 from argentine (it came to pass)...

3-0 vs Iceland, I gave alot of Props for that result...

« Last Edit: May 11, 2006, 02:00:24 PM by Reggaefan »

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2006, 02:03:42 PM »
go and play another one ah allyuh high profiled friendlies and leave the big boys alone nah

tnt
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2006, 02:13:41 PM »
go and play another one ah allyuh high profiled friendlies and leave the big boys alone nah

tnt

If its one thing I learn about you guys is that you all seem to get very emotional at times. all of T&T world cup qualifying and friendly games leading up to the world cup finals are being shown on the sport channel in Jamaica....and many jamaicans find the time to check out these games. as soon as a man is objective and make a "negative" comment, its like everyone here get hyper emotional.

Its almost as if you respect more the opinions of what RBZ supporters think about your chances than what the actual socawarriors supporters think.

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2006, 02:15:35 PM »
Jealousy have dem fighting we down.  It start with de politics.  They ain't like how a geographically smaller isalnd, but with key resources, does call de shot in the British West Indies and Caribbean.  That does hurt dem; that they in ah recession for over 20 years, and now we buying out they businesses.  So, they does look for anything that could make them look like they have one on we.  Now we make the World Cup and they ain't have one up on we again. Let dem stay there.  We shouldn't give them no gas at a reduced price. 

I am ah Soca Warrior!!

Seems you have some serious mental issues....

Lets just stick to football please.

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2006, 02:19:17 PM »

tnt

If its one thing I learn about you guys is that you all seem to get very emotional at times. all of T&T world cup qualifying and friendly games leading up to the world cup finals are being shown on the sport channel in Jamaica....and many jamaicans find the time to check out these games. as soon as a man is objective and make a "negative" comment, its like everyone here get hyper emotional.

Its almost as if you respect more the opinions of what RBZ supporters think about your chances than what the actual socawarriors supporters think.

hush yuh mudacondeensemilk  if yuh supporting support. yuh is not ah coach so keep yuh stupid predictions to yuhself.

CRICKET SCORES ???  or allyuh mean like what australia hit allyuh 6
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2006, 02:24:57 PM »

tnt

hush yuh mudacondeensemilk  if yuh supporting support. yuh is not ah coach so keep yuh stupid predictions to yuhself.

OK man, calm down....world cup is only 3 weeks away,  idont have time to get into a cuss with you.

It wasnt me who predicted the cricket score....it was someone else....so dont crucify the wrong man.

Agaian, I'm looking forward to a good showing from CONCACAF, but something tells me that only Mexico will be advancing to the second round....I hope I'm wrong.

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2006, 02:29:50 PM »

I am ah Soca Warrior!!

Seems you have some serious mental issues....

Lets just stick to football please.

The truth hurt.  Stop coming and peeping on this board.  Stay on yuh RBZ site with dem folks.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2006, 02:31:40 PM »

tnt

OK man, calm down....world cup is only 3 weeks away,  idont have time to get into a cuss with you.

It wasnt me who predicted the cricket score....it was someone else....so dont crucify the wrong man.

Agaian, I'm looking forward to a good showing from CONCACAF, but something tells me that only Mexico will be advancing to the second round....I hope I'm wrong.

RF a poster on that site even boasted that if it was jamaica(the best rb side you all ever assembled) in that group they would have won and be more competitive.

1]; } ?>