March 28, 2024, 06:07:40 AM

Poll

Will you attend the World Cup Limes being organised locally?

Yes
6 (37.5%)
No
7 (43.8%)
Other - State why.
3 (18.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: May 18, 2006, 08:46:15 AM

Author Topic: Warrior Nation - World Cup Game viewing - Trinidad - Final Update  (Read 29790 times)

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Warrior Nation - World Cup Game viewing - Trinidad
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2006, 08:19:49 AM »
good...big mag here....have fun folks....keep de vibes up....but hear nah...i dont know how people could watch tnt matches in ah lime yes....i dont do it at all and probably never will....i lock off my house and is only the family allowed....and ah talking best friends out......

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2006, 10:21:35 AM »
good...big mag here....have fun folks....keep de vibes up....but hear nah...i dont know how people could watch tnt matches in ah lime yes....i dont do it at all and probably never will....i lock off my house and is only the family allowed....and ah talking best friends out......

big mag i hear that...fuh de playoffs i wanted to watch de games for myself, lock up in meh house...but my friend rel beg me down

i think this lime with forumites and de WN will be real sweet though, i can't wait

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2006, 10:32:49 AM »
WHY you all doh do MOVIE TOWNE? I could organize for you all cuz the DVD is sellling there and my pardna is the GM....it might be nice to have them section off a part for you that says "WN only"....think BIG!

Allyuh better consider Ato proposal carefully.  According to the time the games coming across and where the big screen situated could be a major factor to consider.  Them big screens doh look so good in the daylight unless is a high quality screen.  Then to find de WN members in a crowd could be ticklish when people spread out and man standing up on cooler and he woman on he shoulder and blocking out lil people like Kandi and dem.
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline kandi_tt

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2006, 12:10:07 PM »
WHY you all doh do MOVIE TOWNE? I could organize for you all cuz the DVD is sellling there and my pardna is the GM....it might be nice to have them section off a part for you that says "WN only"....think BIG!

Allyuh better consider Ato proposal carefully. According to the time the games coming across and where the big screen situated could be a major factor to consider. Them big screens doh look so good in the daylight unless is a high quality screen. Then to find de WN members in a crowd could be ticklish when people spread out and man standing up on cooler and he woman on he shoulder and blocking out lil people like Kandi and dem.

pardners boy..yeah ah lil...but meh mouth big....i aint go care who i cuss fuh blocking meh..man, oman, child...ah aint discrimnating...

Ato...ah go find out what MovieTowne offering and discuss with occonnorg...we go get back to yuh...

iNnOcEnT aNd UnInFoRmEd...

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2006, 12:39:22 PM »

Allyuh better consider Ato proposal carefully. According to the time the games coming across and where the big screen situated could be a major factor to consider. Them big screens doh look so good in the daylight unless is a high quality screen. Then to find de WN members in a crowd could be ticklish when people spread out and man standing up on cooler and he woman on he shoulder and blocking out lil people like Kandi and dem.

pardners boy..yeah ah lil...but meh mouth big....i aint go care who i cuss fuh blocking meh..man, oman, child...ah aint discrimnating...

Ato...ah go find out what MovieTowne offering and discuss with occonnorg...we go get back to yuh...

ah know yuh could handle yourself in a crowd....and them big fellas go look out for yuh too.
Yuh know what they say....little axe does cut down big tree.
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2006, 01:27:35 PM »

ah know yuh could handle yourself in a crowd....and them big fellas go look out for yuh too.
Yuh know what they say....little axe does cut down big tree.

SMARL AXE Does cut down Biiiig Treeeeee........ Little GIANTTTS...

Ato, shanti, I and the rest of the gang will tork to you more about this.. if it is youcan indeed get the sections off area, we will consider this greatly..
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2006, 05:27:10 PM »
They should do in Tnt what they did in Japan.

Get ah reeeel Big screen plant it in the stadium and have everyone watch it from the stadium as if it ah home game... have half time show run all kinda ting.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline kandi_tt

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Warrior Nation - World Cup Game viewing - Trinidad - LAST CALL
« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2006, 08:38:17 AM »
ok people....this is the last call if you wanna come out and represent the Nation for the Games....

let's get together and represent what we've worked so hard to do...just because some of us won't be in Germany means that
we can't have some fun to.

this is the 'Crème de la crème' of all soccer events....suck it up and join us for the Games...lets us be surrounded by d positive vibes...

:beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2006, 01:24:04 PM »
I will be there, moderators could you pls keep this thread on de first page?

Kandi, oconnorg, I guess no venue has been finalized yet?

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2006, 01:28:25 PM »

not.. At least not for what we want to achieve.. That is why we trying to get an idea of the numbers.!

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2006, 01:32:58 PM »

not.. At least not for what we want to achieve.. That is why we trying to get an idea of the numbers.!

thanks Gilbert...you all lookin for a certain minimum amt of people, then go from there?
Hopefully ppl finalize over the next couple of weeks, i feel ppl will jess show up on the day too, is a trini ting

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2006, 01:36:07 PM »

thanks Gilbert...you all lookin for a certain minimum amt of people, then go from there?
Hopefully ppl finalize over the next couple of weeks, i feel ppl will jess show up on the day too, is a trini ting

Boy I know is ah T&T thing eh, but we wanna break away from that norm cause it really doesn not do well for structure. There are also TIME and Financial impacts.. T&T people need to alter our mentalities in this regard.!

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2006, 01:44:43 PM »

Boy I know is ah T&T thing eh, but we wanna break away from that norm cause it really doesn not do well for structure. There are also TIME and Financial impacts.. T&T people need to alter our mentalities in this regard.!

yeah I hear that...You are maintaining the professionalism of the WN....big up for that Gilbert
hope it works out for real, it will be real nice, I will be in T&T and dis lime is the #1 place i want to be to watch the games...Good luck with the proceedings man  :beermug:

Offline kandi_tt

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2006, 02:33:02 PM »

exactly...if u have 5 people gonna showup...u can ealsiry get ah table at may TGi and ld lime og be good...

if say 20 people show up...wha go be we position??

Offline TnTPebbles

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2006, 03:37:00 PM »

That's the only bad thing some people will take it upon themselves to just show up at the door and not take the time out to just RSVP. :devil:

Kandi I'll pass the infomation along to the folks I have flying into Trinidad that weekend.  I also invited a couple of different folks to come and take pics and we may be also taping the event because I also have folks flying in from Trinidad that weekend.  So the NYC crew will check in on allyuh lime in Trinidad. ;D  Good luck Kandi. 
« Last Edit: June 07, 2006, 04:55:03 PM by TnTPebbles »

Offline Pasdah Beatz

• Spiritual Seal
  • Hero Warrior
  • I was born to die as a SoCa WaRrIoR
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2006, 05:50:54 PM »
Should we trust Ato yuh know de man breaking glass and thing in parliment....lol

ok i'm just being nasty...

If de man say he know de GM let de man fix de stuff for de games

Offline Padams

• Sr. Warrior
  • Great are the Warriors///We shall Prevail!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2006, 08:04:54 PM »
Dats wa a talkin bout..U cud count me in...i dey 4 sure...1 question though...it cool if a bring meh babes,,ncase a need a designated driver an ting??

:beermug: :beermug:
Iz not Pre-Marital Sex, if yuh have no intention 2 geh Married..........

Offline kandi_tt

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Warrior Nation - World Cup Game viewing - Trinidad - Final Update
« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2006, 09:29:21 AM »
Dear locally based crew....

due to the response and the comments (plus we know it have d gum bumpers)...and taking into consideration the requirements (alcohol etc)...this is the plan

Location: T.G.I.F. - Queens Park West - Port of Spain (around d savannah)

tgi will be hosting pregame parties, there will put up a few more big screen TV's and there will be a media presence along with contests etc etc etc....

YOU WILL BE INDENTIFIED BY YOUR WARRIOR NATION T SHIRT...other forms of clothing acceptable will be your offical TnT Shirt...

Date: Saturday 10th
Time: 11.30 am

the game immediately before this match is at 9am is England Vs Paraguay....

Date:Thursday 15th
Time: 11.55am

the game immediately after this (2.55pm) is Sweden Vs Paraguay

Date: Tuesday 20th June 2006
Time: 2.55pm

Sweden Vs England will be played the same time as our Group game...

TGI OPENS at 11AM....I EXPECT D NATION TO BE ON D DOOR STEPS WHEN THEY UNLOCK DEM DOORS...

Meeting time 1-2 hours before each TRINIDAD game. We need to claim our zone and start the hype. Please contact myself or Occonnorg so what we may coordinate.

I myself will pack my little bag, meh camera and laptop and make the lil walk across as i will be camping out there for these days....but allyuh cyah expect ah lil smallie like myself to hold a zone by mehself...meh mouth big and i liable to start bachannal...but ah need ah lil company....

LET THERE PLEASE BE NO EXCUSES OF DENTIST, GROCERY, FUNERAL etc etc etc....THESE ARE CLEARLY STIPULATED WORLD CUP DAYS AND NOTHING ELSE EXISTS BESIDES FOOBALL....
[/color]
« Last Edit: June 09, 2006, 07:52:58 AM by kandi_tt »

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 29, 2006, 09:23:34 PM »
good old fooball

i will be there for the first game as well as the last game

as stipulated befor i must watch the england game at home
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2006, 11:31:22 AM »
Gum bumpers does talk and doh show up....I talked but ah tellin allyuh from before

I real wanted to come down for the TGI lime, yuh have no idea
but i cant ...apologies for my absence

but looks like I will be taking things in with the T.O diehards

either way, I with Trinis  :beermug:

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2006, 09:49:24 AM »
Is a pay thing in TGIF?