April 28, 2024, 03:32:12 AM

Author Topic: Left Luggage - Germans, please help  (Read 1777 times)

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Left Luggage - Germans, please help
« on: May 13, 2006, 12:22:28 AM »
Fellas, I plan to arrive in Nuremberg on the morning of the game with a suitcase in tow. I dont have time to get all the way to my hotel before the game, but I need to find somewhere to leave it for a few hours until after the game.

Do any of you know whether Nuremberg airport, or any World Cup venues/offices will be operating a left luggage service where I can pay to store my bag for a few hours?

I'd be really grateful for any suggestions!
« Last Edit: May 13, 2006, 03:50:30 AM by Ryan »

Offline lizzard1910

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Left Luggage - Germans, please help
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2006, 02:28:59 AM »
I will check for you.

Offline bill

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2006, 04:33:42 AM »
Good question... Can who ever knows this check for Frankfurt as well, I have a similar problem

Offline lizzard1910

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2006, 05:41:21 AM »
In Nuernberg and Frankfurt airports you can leave your luggage at special counters.

It's much cheaper though to rent a locker at the railwaystations (no problem in FRA, because the station(FERNBAHNHOF) is part of the airport.
In NUE the railwaystation is located in between the airport and the stadium, so I'd recommend to drop the luggage there (travel time from the airport to the stadium is 40 minutes by subway, and you have to change trains at the main station anyway...).

Price for the locker should be € 4 per day.

Good luck! :peace:

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2006, 03:13:25 PM »
In Nuernberg and Frankfurt airports you can leave your luggage at special counters.

It's much cheaper though to rent a locker at the railwaystations (no problem in FRA, because the station(FERNBAHNHOF) is part of the airport.
In NUE the railwaystation is located in between the airport and the stadium, so I'd recommend to drop the luggage there (travel time from the airport to the stadium is 40 minutes by subway, and you have to change trains at the main station anyway...).

Price for the locker should be € 4 per day.

Good luck! :peace:

Thanks, lizzard!  :beermug:

1]; } ?>