April 28, 2024, 11:29:53 AM

Author Topic: To the long time posters here...  (Read 5246 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Re: To the long time posters here...
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2006, 03:51:50 PM »
Yuh know how long me eh see VB, Bally, Kickit, Insider, RF (Judas), Swima, Najee (o lard, who tell meh say he), Tongue, Patriot, SH and Kingman..

Like them fellas gone throuh sah, we use to have some fun at one time. I see de others allready, but some missing.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2006, 03:53:23 PM »
ive been seeing Patriot in person alot more recently but he sticks to reading these days... World Cup time he will show himself again.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2006, 10:23:59 PM »
I kind of take a little offence to the tone of this thread in that it kind of stating that "newbies" are waggonists and don't really know to much about the "old board" and the "team."

Don't miss understand me, I am not mad and targeting anyone. But, I read a lot here and the people who are the longest here are most times the first to cuss someone out, or tell a 'newbie" they don't know anything.

To post here can be very intimidating, in that a new person may take offence real quick to all the older heads correcting them on a simple mispelled word or incorrect grammar. So what if a guy don't know what number Latapy wear?

For example, I don't know each "warrior" number, or may not be able to point out each one if I saw them in the street. But when I was home I would go to every game, lend support. Never complained about tickets cost and all that. Where does that put me according to this thread?  What some have to realise is that not everyone is at the same level of football undersatnding and dedication. It does not make anyone better or worse. I am more concerned about the state of womens' soccer at home than I am with the mens' team. So I may know less than a lot on the mens' side, but I will know a whole lot more on the womens' side.  I am not talking name and whose, who, but our methods and procedures.

Give people a chance to express themselves.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

1]; } ?>