April 28, 2024, 01:10:06 PM

Author Topic: West Ham vs. Liverpool  (Read 27513 times)

MickeyRat

Re: West Ham vs. Liverpool
« Reply #150 on: May 13, 2006, 11:07:07 AM »
Ah now reach home.  Hard Luck Shaka!

Offline TrinidadianStalion

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: May 13, 2006, 11:30:24 AM »
WHAT A MATCH, who ever thought that west ham deserved to have won remember the ref disallowed a certain goal by Crouch cause he was on side but all credit to west ham, great final. Theres something about that liverpool team and its never die attitude, definately something we could take during our world cup matches.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
Re: First Blood West Ham!
« Reply #152 on: May 13, 2006, 11:40:18 AM »
Refree f**ked West Ham over. He told the keepers to stay on the line but yet reina come off it twice blantantly

I agree with you,liverpool could only win with ah sneaky goal keeper...........

yep like Reina read the Jerzy Dudek book "Sneaking off your line for Dummies"
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 13, 2006, 12:24:19 PM »
Refree f**ked West Ham over. He told the keepers to stay on the line but yet reina come off it twice blantantly

Stop being sore losers.  If allyuh want to complain, talk about how Spurs get robbed of a Champions League spot.  Leave my Reds alone!

Benitez is ah true fassy hole!![/color][/size]

Sore Losers? I dont support west ham Im just stating the truth, maybe saga-pinto does. read into things boss.And in the end regarding that tottenham situation it was virus not food poisoing about robbed,fool :rotfl:

With my bad knees if I come off the line like reina I could save plenty penalty kicks,even with ah walking stick in one hand,all yuh better remember who playing it's the queen team...........................liverpool royalians...........   

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: May 13, 2006, 12:25:37 PM »

Stop being sore losers.  If allyuh want to complain, talk about how Spurs get robbed of a Champions League spot.  Leave my Reds alone!

Sore Losers? I dont support west ham Im just stating the truth, maybe saga-pinto does. read into things boss.And in the end regarding that tottenham situation it was virus not food poisoing about robbed,fool :rotfl:

Doh make yuhself into ah fool now.  You know Benitez is one of the best in the world.  Like yuh taking this loss to heart.  Gone relax and relieve yuh stress with ah drink for Liverpool. :beermug: :rotfl: :rotfl: :beermug:

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: May 13, 2006, 12:25:43 PM »
We are the comeback kings!!!  Reina is the best pk saver in the world.

Liverpool!!![/color]

TenorSaw, careful, yuh on thin ice.....
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: May 13, 2006, 12:27:01 PM »
WHAT A MATCH, who ever thought that west ham deserved to have won remember the ref disallowed a certain goal by Crouch cause he was on side but all credit to west ham, great final. Theres something about that liverpool team and its never die attitude, definately something we could take during our world cup matches.

Another bifocals needed...........

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: May 13, 2006, 12:34:42 PM »
To me the best player on the liverpool side is the goalkeeper,reason is he's a great salesman he sell them saves off the line real good to the ref.I believe the ref tell shaka look you stay on the line for me please,and reina remember you come off the line as quickly as possible,and if anybody questions it I'll just say I never saw it he's so fast.......................   

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: May 13, 2006, 12:42:48 PM »
To me the best player on the liverpool side is the goalkeeper,reason is he's a great salesman he sell them saves off the line real good to the ref.I believe the ref tell shaka look you stay on the line for me please,and reina remember you come off the line as quickly as possible,and if anybody questions it I'll just say I never saw it he's so fast.......................

If yuh dat frustrated bout the result, drink some hemlock.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2006, 04:35:42 PM by Tenorsaw »

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: May 13, 2006, 12:50:12 PM »
We are the comeback kings!!!  Reina is the best pk saver in the world.

Liverpool!!![/color]

like he forget we goalie played in that game for West Ham in prob the final major club game of his career
and Reina yuh go big up?

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: May 13, 2006, 12:50:17 PM »
Enjoy fellas

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 13, 2006, 12:50:56 PM »
well done liverpool.... you won plain an simple.... forumites get that through yuh head... if west ham deserved to win den shak wudda save the penalties...reina did..so liverpool has won the fa cup

plain  and simple

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 13, 2006, 12:51:39 PM »
We are the comeback kings!!!  Reina is the best pk saver in the world.

Liverpool!!![/color]

like he forget we goalie played in that game for West Ham in prob the final major club game of his career
and Reina yuh go big up?

This is club football.  That is how football does go.  Yuh fight for yuh club, and then unite for yuh country.  Now on to Germany, where Shaka gets my full support.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2006, 12:53:14 PM by Tenorsaw »

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 13, 2006, 01:02:39 PM »
yes wtf..if shaka was keeping against man utd 2day... boy to hell with shaka eh... if he playing for tnt fine..but if yuh playing against my club...i dont care if yuh my brother...to hell with you

so ternoshaw i understand wat you are saying

i backed shaka 2day because he wasnt playuing united

Offline davyjenny

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: May 13, 2006, 02:13:30 PM »
Steven gerrard is a hard working grunt, he is a good player but does not really impress me though let see what the up and coming tournment
in june brings him.
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination

Offline ANC2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: May 13, 2006, 02:42:03 PM »
Steven gerrard is a hard working grunt, he is a good player but does not really impress me though let see what the up and coming tournment
in june brings him.

Does not impress you. Dam ! What does a player need to do. He did it against Milan and now this.  I would not say he is one of the best midfielders in the World but shit respect to the man, he is a winner. All guns blazing he eh easy, Nuff respect

Offline duscam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 13, 2006, 02:52:10 PM »
to repspond to saga pinto's ill take kelvin jack thank you.and to arrows comments bout if jack was saving they take the f.a cup...jack also got three goals from a lower team in a scottish final about a month ago remember? from a lower division team!!..remember???
Shaka playing in the premier league f.a. cup final!! against the champions of europe!!!man grow some sense nah man....alyuh does really play this game?
« Last Edit: May 13, 2006, 02:56:55 PM by duscam »

Offline gtokyo

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 13, 2006, 03:10:06 PM »
Stevie G..you are a LEGEND mate...brilliant final...couldnt ask for more... :beermug:

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 13, 2006, 03:10:11 PM »
Shaka playing in the premier league f.a. cup final!! against the champions of europe!!!

ex champions  :devil:
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline FLi !

• Luck is recognising the opportunities when they arise
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 13, 2006, 03:12:31 PM »

Carib Briton, I disagree with you there. Look carefully at the replay of Reina saving Zamora's ast PK, he dived FULL STRETCH from the spot at which he started.

Normally keepers like to jump forward off the line to gain leverage in order to spring to either side. That is undoubtedly the best PK save i've seen this year by any keeper. What makes it that good is that It was a very well taken penalty, low, hard, on the ground and in the corner where keepers don't like it and it was only stopped by a spectacular save.

I can't say for sure whether he came off his line for other penalties, , but all those were irrelevant because WH took the worst penalties i've seen from a team in a while; probably nerves, but they were TERRIBLE!

Jerzey Dudek had come off his line for all the PK's in Turkey, but I never rated him. Reina really redeemed himself from his earlier mistake in the game and. Spain have two tough keepers in Casillas and Reina!
Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Special Advisor to WN(UK)

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 13, 2006, 04:23:52 PM »
to repspond to saga pinto's ill take kelvin jack thank you.and to arrows comments bout if jack was saving they take the f.a cup...jack also got three goals from a lower team in a scottish final about a month ago remember? from a lower division team!!..remember???
Shaka playing in the premier league f.a. cup final!! against the champions of europe!!!man grow some sense nah man....alyuh does really play this game?

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 13, 2006, 04:30:03 PM »

I agree that Kelvin Jack has great potential and pulls of some amazingly spectacular saves sometimes....but de man does lose his cool very easily and on top o' dat he does turn around and make some o' de worst mistakes for a goalkeeper at his level to be makin' that it is unbelieveable.  He lacks the stability needed to inject confidence into his defence.  I would prefer to see Shaka starting for T&T in the World Cup.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 13, 2006, 04:53:32 PM »
Picture this....

90th minute of the game.  Your team is leading by one goal on the brink of a historic victory.  An opposing player takes a screaming bullet that's heading inside the post.  The keeper dives full stretch in a last ditch attempt to preserve the lead.  There are two possible outcomes:

a.  the keeping manages to get a fingertip to the ball to push it wide.  The team goes on to a historic win and the keeper hailed as a hero by teammates and fans alike.

b. the keeper dives but can't get to the ball in time.  The net bulges and the opposing team is given a huge boost of confidence as they head into extra time while your team is deflated and dejected.  They go on to lose in penalties and the fans and players are left to wonder what might have been.

Guess which is Jack and which is Shaka

Offline FLi !

• Luck is recognising the opportunities when they arise
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 13, 2006, 04:58:37 PM »
Jack save against bahrain was a big save, but that gerrard goal against Shaka was spectacular, so it's really not fair to make a comparison based on that.

I still think jack should start though as i've said before, anything in that requires shaka to leave the ground or stretch himself  is a goal.

His 'dive' is just a mere formality.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2006, 05:15:50 PM by FLi ! »
Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Special Advisor to WN(UK)

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 13, 2006, 05:15:56 PM »

Stop being sore losers.  If allyuh want to complain, talk about how Spurs get robbed of a Champions League spot.  Leave my Reds alone!

Doh make yuhself into ah fool now.  You know Benitez is one of the best in the world.  Like yuh taking this loss to heart.  Gone relax and relieve yuh stress with ah drink for Liverpool. :beermug: :rotfl: :rotfl: :beermug:
You need to stop talking outta yuh ass :rotfl:, as I was saying I was just stating the facts and because and next guy come with a comment you take that for both of us saying it ::). Liverpool won, well done for them coming back during the game. West Ham still got bumped on penalties, I wanna see if you would think if its all good if it happend to TNT in the last 16.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 13, 2006, 05:55:33 PM »
Picture this....

90th minute of the game.  Your team is leading by one goal on the brink of a historic victory.  An opposing player takes a screaming bullet that's heading inside the post.  The keeper dives full stretch in a last ditch attempt to preserve the lead.  There are two possible outcomes:

a.  the keeping manages to get a fingertip to the ball to push it wide.  The team goes on to a historic win and the keeper hailed as a hero by teammates and fans alike.

b. the keeper dives but can't get to the ball in time.  The net bulges and the opposing team is given a huge boost of confidence as they head into extra time while your team is deflated and dejected.  They go on to lose in penalties and the fans and players are left to wonder what might have been.

Guess which is Jack and which is Shaka

Small Mag: I guess Jack is the one playing against Sweden.....  thats my final answer

Arrow: Correct..you have won the game officially now

I not downing Shaka.. He is a great keeper...but i am scared of him... he scares me sometimes... and maybe he is better tactically  but i think jack has that flare about him and he seems to carry luck...

Shotstopper Jack is my pick... i no allyuh want Shaka but Jack will be on the field against Sweden....

Offline davyjenny

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 13, 2006, 06:07:23 PM »
no doubt jack is the starting keeper come june 10th 2006.
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination

Offline ndookie

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: May 13, 2006, 06:20:15 PM »
so anyone have links to the goals ? i would really love to see them...
Glory Glory Man Utd !

Offline CarenageBoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: May 13, 2006, 08:27:26 PM »
If West Ham had Jack saving dey woulda win the FA Cup!!

Nuttin personal dey breds, but what planet u from? If Jack wuz between dee sticks West Ham wudda gone down 10 to nuttin.  ::)

Go Shaka!!!!

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #179 on: May 13, 2006, 09:51:42 PM »
If West Ham had Jack saving dey woulda win the FA Cup!!

Nuttin personal dey breds, but what planet u from? If Jack wuz between dee sticks West Ham wudda gone down 10 to nuttin.  ::)

Go Shaka!!!!

ah think he is being sarcastic.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

1]; } ?>