April 19, 2024, 06:00:31 PM

Author Topic: Pic of WN Flag Debut  (Read 6159 times)

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Pic of WN Flag Debut
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2006, 08:16:42 AM »
Hey, the one I have in my trunk is the same one from the Iceland game.!
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline SMH

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2006, 11:15:57 AM »
I wondered where that banner was, seeing I lugged it all the way down from London by myself ;) Got lost in the crowd and headed over to where we were originally supposed to meet up and was stuck with a crowd of 11 of us, so hard to move again.  But the flag looked real impressive from where we were...missed being within the whole WN section though!!!

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2006, 02:34:18 PM »
I wondered where that banner was, seeing I lugged it all the way down from London by myself ;) Got lost in the crowd and headed over to where we were originally supposed to meet up and was stuck with a crowd of 11 of us, so hard to move again.  But the flag looked real impressive from where we were...missed being within the whole WN section though!!!

Please doh tell me nobody hang the Warrior Nation Blood Sweat & Fete banner infront the Warrior Nation Zone after you took all the trouble to bring it down from London?! How come I eh see it in no pics yet?!  ???

But that Giant T&T flag look impressive! Maybe we could get someone to print giant letters saying Warrior Nation on it to let folks in Germany know where the world famous Warrior Nation members are hanging!! :chilling:
« Last Edit: May 12, 2006, 02:37:35 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2006, 08:31:17 PM »
OConnorg who make dat flag?....whoever thought ah dat was pure genious  :beermug:

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2006, 11:31:34 PM »
Mr Oconnorg

The Cana thinking out loud here for a minute
Since the SW/WN debut of the largest flag in TnT, why not use this as another media advertisement for the Forum.
I saw on one of the newspapers a little picture of it and some caption about SocaWarriors something (cyah remember)
But it looked like we didn't have a part to play in it.

Picture it:
Front page of ya favorite newspaper (most read one )
Full or half page size of the picture and caption (large) WarriorNation SUPPORTS Trinidad football
or something to that effect. Have dey website addy big and bold....something something else.

Who go sponsor it ? PM meh with the info and we go see nah  :beermug:
BTW between Express and Newsday, which one is the most read in TnT  ?

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2006, 12:33:14 AM »
Mr Oconnorg

The Cana thinking out loud here for a minute
Since the SW/WN debut of the largest flag in TnT, why not use this as another media advertisement for the Forum.
I saw on one of the newspapers a little picture of it and some caption about SocaWarriors something (cyah remember)
But it looked like we didn't have a part to play in it.

Picture it:
Front page of ya favorite newspaper (most read one )
Full or half page size of the picture and caption (large) WarriorNation SUPPORTS Trinidad football
or something to that effect. Have dey website addy big and bold....something something else.

Who go sponsor it ? PM meh with the info and we go see nah  :beermug:
BTW between Express and Newsday, which one is the most read in TnT  ?

Yea Marshe,

We had contracted Bakers Enterprises to make the huge flag..

We did think about having a press release in the express, and i already started some discussions on that matter..

To think, not even friggin loud mouth Anil Robarts mention the flag at the game but that is another mattter..

But I agree that we hadda let people know.!
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2006, 11:57:32 AM »
I say wehave to devise the plan when we get in to game with all we instruments etc they better say put them trin's together we have to roll out theat flag. As for Mr. SPALK if the WN was sponsored by JW he would have mentioned it.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2006, 12:22:22 PM »
Well Oconnorg
Don't let 1 week pass and nothing still not happening eh. My opinion: people would consider that stale news, especially if it going on a front page.

I was thinking a full page with just a caption, plus a little advertistment of the website address. JOIN TODAY....full stop.
If you thinking of a full page with picture and a write up, den we on the same highway but going on a different lane.

The game was Wednesday last, we should have the pic on a newspaper by Tuesday next week.

Not seeing you on MSN, connect nah to discuss further.

1]; } ?>