April 25, 2024, 11:33:13 AM

Author Topic: DOC, regardless of your obvious inability to differentiate  (Read 1060 times)

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
between a good coach and a conman ;) you do, however, seem to have a keen eye for players. I believe only you, of all the board members agreed with me on Lawrence's ability and his potential contribution to the team.

Regarding the coaching thing....................I wont hold it against you. ;D

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
Re: DOC, regardless of your
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2005, 06:49:31 AM »
between a good coach and a conman ;) you do, however, seem to have a keen eye for players. I believe only you, of all the board members agreed with me on Lawrence's ability and his potential contribution to the team.

obvious inability to differentiate ??? Partner just go ahead and sing your praises to the high heavens. The only thing that's obvious to me is your inability see "truth" whenever it's in opposition to your predetermined objective. I stand by whatever I said - retractions excepted.
Enjoy your day!

A question for yuh. Why did you change from sub to sub1?
Live large and prosper!

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: DOC, regardless of your
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2005, 04:44:26 PM »

obvious inability to differentiate ??? Partner just go ahead and sing your praises to the high heavens. The only thing that's obvious to me is your inability see "truth" whenever it's in opposition to your predetermined objective. I stand by whatever I said - retractions excepted.
Enjoy your day!

A question for yuh. Why did you change from sub to sub1?

Sub1 was a default moniker. I tried Sub but it was not going through so I put sub1 and it went through.

Oh and btw "truth" is not relative. Its either true or it aint. IF when it aint you wish not to accept it thats cool. But predetermined objectives do not determine truth neither does wishful thinking. Wishing someone to be a engineer when all he has ever built is a sand castle will not suddenly have him building the new twin towers. Sorry to be the one that has to break it you.

Regards...........enjoy the rest of the ride

1]; } ?>