April 27, 2024, 02:59:55 PM

Author Topic: soca warriors and jack warner  (Read 1703 times)

Offline essexgirl22

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
soca warriors and jack warner
« on: May 15, 2006, 09:21:44 AM »
I see old Jack is up to his ME ME again claiming that he will have to pay 2 Million to send a cultural team to Germany    well that is ok by me he can give back some of his ill gotton gains to the people of Trinidad and Tobago, he can afford it
Isnt it sad that the man has no" CLASS" and he wants to represent the people of this lovely country.

No Jack you are not a role model for most Trinis you are a  :clown:
« Last Edit: May 15, 2006, 09:24:23 AM by essexgirl22 »

Offline 1989

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: soca warriors and jack warner
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2006, 09:24:30 AM »
I see old Jack is up to his ME ME again claiming that he will have to pay 2 Million to send cultural team to Germany    well that is ok by me he can give back some of his ill gotton gaing to the people of Trinidad and Tobago
Isnt it sad that the man has no" CLASS" and he wants to represent us black people

No Jack you are not a role model for most Trinis you are a  :clown:

It would be nice to see the government of T&T take up some of the responsibilities that Jack has taken upon himself.  They have a lot more money... and they were elected to represent the country...
Soca Warriors!  All the rest are joker warriors!

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2006, 11:45:18 AM »
Breds, the Government in ah bind. Doh support and give no money, everybody hate yuh. Support and give money, Jack tief it. ::)

They in a tough spot there. Cause yuh know, whatever money the Government give, Jack pocketing at least 20% outright, not to mention the "business" deals that will occur after where he (or family businesses under the guise of awarded contracts) will pocket another 30%.
Attraction of the Mind gives Respect.
Attraction of the Heart gives Friendship.
Attraction of the Body gives Desire.

Attraction of all Three of them at once …
gives Love.

[

Offline thane

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2006, 02:54:20 PM »
ppl have to understand dat the money is not the government own...it is d country money...so ne  ting being spent has to b transparent...that takes time....

Offline essexgirl22

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2006, 03:52:43 PM »
redtrinigirl,   very true   essexgirl

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2006, 04:17:04 PM »
Why doesn't jack provide an itemized statement of how the funds would be used......every time he wants money he sounds as if the team is on its last cent and everything would implode if money is not received right away.

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2006, 07:09:07 PM »
why?
because he takin care of tings  ;D ;D ;D ;D
IF you kno wha I mean :devil: :devil:
de Government need to send a FORENSIC (no not a phensic, ah Forensic) ACCOUNTANT and go through TTFF books, oui

Talk to dem dey west coast cause like some ah dem head ah lil hard. :devil:
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
  • without god life just doesn't make sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2006, 07:23:51 PM »
I remember reading in a thread on here sometime ago that the government and the LOC GERMANY had already organized fuh the cultural show to happen in Germany.  If I remember correctly that they had run into some trouble with pulling that off but then it was all sorted out and everything was in order.  The only thing that I could see going on here is that the Government ain't make the payment yet and Jack see a opportunity to jump in to make it look like he spending more money again. 

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2006, 07:36:33 PM »
The problem is that the TTFF is irresponsible and have no proper organization.  So they have to depend on Jack to do everything!  They are the ones who should take the lead, prepare transparent budgets to the government and people and don't allow Jack to be cashier, money lender, bill collector, accountant, and thief.
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

1]; } ?>