April 19, 2024, 08:05:07 AM

Author Topic: NEW YORK posse WC viewing fetes LOCATIONS  (Read 8473 times)

Offline darrel3000

• Full Warrior
  • Go T&T Go!
    • View Profile
    • Professional Audio Sales & Live Event Production
NEW YORK posse WC viewing fetes LOCATIONS
« on: May 15, 2006, 12:08:21 PM »
locations in Queens, Brooklyn, the Bronx, Manhattan, Jersey City, Newark and Edison will be posted in this thread. ALL Venues will offer FREE FOOD. RESERVATIONS REQUIRED!

post your interest here or PM me.

Darrel
What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy? You must be the change you want to see in the world.
    -Mahatma Gandhi

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
  • without god life just doesn't make sense
    • View Profile
Re: NEW YORK posse WC viewing fetes LOCATIONS
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2006, 10:59:28 AM »
Well I was trying to see where and if the WN meeting up to watch we first game being that it is on a saturday and most likely men doh ah tuh wuk.  So where we meeting up?  Cause I go come tru.

Offline big dawg

• Hero Warrior
  • smallest country to ever play in a world cup final
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2006, 10:44:14 AM »
I'll bein NY for the first game Sweden.. Then leaving in time for the England game and will be there till after the Paraguy sweat..

Anything concrete for the warriornation for the games
Re-Group, Re-Energize, Return
We'll be back...
I don't know when

Offline TnTPebbles

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2006, 10:38:14 AM »
locations in Queens, Brooklyn, the Bronx, Manhattan, Jersey City, Newark and Edison will be posted in this thread. ALL Venues will offer FREE FOOD. RESERVATIONS REQUIRED!

post your interest here or PM me.

Darrel

Oh lawd.  For the folks that already RSVP with me from on here these events are not to be confused with The 40/40 club Soca Warriors World cup parties in NYC.  However, if folks are still interested in attending my deadline to RSVP is June 7th and link me for an evite invation. You can also check this link for futher information.  So your name can be added to the guest list at the door that afternoon.  Thanks

Pebbs
« Last Edit: June 06, 2006, 09:49:37 PM by TnTPebbles »

Offline Socaman

• Live Yuh Life Like Yuh Playin Mas!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2006, 02:50:24 PM »
Pebbs,
are you having ah hang at 40/40 for the Parguary game??? I cyah see meself leaving home to go to Manhattan for the other two games...I work in the city Mon-Fri...The only game i would be able to go to 40/40 is de Parguary game..... :beermug:

Offline TnTPebbles

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2006, 10:11:56 PM »
Pebbs,
are you having ah hang at 40/40 for the Parguary game??? I cyah see meself leaving home to go to Manhattan for the other two games...I work in the city Mon-Fri...The only game i would be able to go to 40/40 is de Parguary game..... :beermug:

Hi Socaman,

Right now its tentative for the other dates.  The 40/40 club has agreed however to show all the TnT games and its listed on their event calendar. The response for Saturday's game viewing has been very positive folks seem very excited. I will just also need to get an idea of how many folks will be interested in the viewing the other games prior so I can give the 40/40 heads up in teams of staffing. So just pm your info and number of guest and I'll follow up with you by Monday June 12th.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2006, 10:43:52 PM by TnTPebbles »

Offline TnTPebbles

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2006, 11:45:20 AM »
Update.  The RSVP guest list for the Soca Warriors world cup party @ 40/40 club NYC on Saturday is now closed.  We are at capacity at this time.  So thanks to all the folks that will be joining us on Saturday.  I'll have a reseaved seating area just for Warrior Nation Crew!!! :beermug:

Pebbs
« Last Edit: June 07, 2006, 11:49:57 AM by TnTPebbles »

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2006, 05:31:53 AM »
Update.  The RSVP guest list for the Soca Warriors world cup party @ 40/40 club NYC on Saturday is now closed.  We are at capacity at this time.  So thanks to all the folks that will be joining us on Saturday.  I'll have a reseaved seating area just for Warrior Nation Crew!!! :beermug:

Pebbs

Pebbs and darrel and whoever else read this before the game

So how early I hadda reach if I storming!   ;D

I in NY for de game today (t minus 4 hours)

Post any further updatres here...I will be checking back.

Offline TnTPebbles

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2006, 08:51:34 PM »

Pebbs

Pebbs and darrel and whoever else read this before the game

So how early I hadda reach if I storming!   ;D

I in NY for de game today (t minus 4 hours)

Post any further updatres here...I will be checking back.

LOL we had a couple of stormers.  It's was all good however we were just a bit nervous about having to turn some folks away at the door because over 700 folks had RSVP.  ;) The vibe and energy was very positive that afternoon as folks flew up from Trinidad and other drove in from DC, CT, Boston, BK etc. I had the opportunity to meet a couple of folks however I could not really identify all the folks in the warrior nation crew. :-[  Were you part of the North stand crew on the staircase?  I also just want to say a BIG THANK YOU to all the folks that came out to support and celebrate the Soca warriors with us. 

Pebbs
« Last Edit: June 12, 2006, 09:01:00 PM by TnTPebbles »

1]; } ?>