Archived Boards > 2006 World Cup - Germany

Warrior Nation & SW.net members in Germany hotel database

(1/7) > >>

Feliziano:
Everyone,

We're planning a few activites for Warrior Nation members, Socawarriors.net forumites and general supporters of T&T football who will be in Germany.
       We would be most grateful if you could provide us with details of your itinerary and whereabouts for the World Cup. This information will be used to compile a database which will be essential for planning and catering of events.
        You can respond directly below to this thread; PM or email me at s.w.s.c@earthlink.net if you don't want to publicize your info.
Just copy and paste.
Thanks.

General Details needed:

1.Name -
2.Forum ID -
3.Email address -
4.Phone contact -
5.City(s) -
6.Hotel(s) -
7.Dates -
8.Friend(s) -

Match details:

1.Match(s) T&T -
2.Category -
3.Seat -
4.Friend(s) -
5.Transport -
6.Match(s) Other -

lickslikefire:
 :applause:  Nice this is what ah talking about man..

Feliz: All yuh could make dis a sticky or what?

And we should have this database(with general contact info) even after de world cup...just informing members of events and ting...cause some men might not be up to date with all de threads and might be missed....

just my 2 cents  :beermug:

weary1969:
This is want is needed I will PM the info

Jumbie:

--- Quote from: TrinInfinite on May 15, 2006, 09:12:04 PM ---gino mckoy

TI

gino.mckoy@gmail.com
416 997 7782/ 905 542 7782, will give my number in holland and germany

amsterdam, rotterdam, rotenberg, dortmund, nuremberg, kasierslatern and frankfurt

hotels tba, by family in holland
reaching amsterdam on may 31st, leaving june 24th from holland, staying in between in germany, may go to england for 2-3 days

rory davies my fathers friend also a WN member

all tt matches

cat 4, ah holdin de big flag

we drivin and takin train

no other matches, juss de windball match b4 england game

--- End quote ---

like you get to see hardest when you was in TnT or wha? Ah see you come back revitalized and busy wid the postings.. who paying for that grand trip you taking boy? Like I have to sing ah song and include JW name in it oui!  8)

Feliz..I'll email the info to you later on today. (Travel plans)

kappy:
fellas .. i in anything we ... as long as we limin ... but who go be makin de pelau

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version