Poll

Who do you think will be in Germany?

Glen
14 (37.8%)
Wise
23 (62.2%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Voting closed: May 23, 2006, 09:08:36 PM

Author Topic: Glen vs. Wise  (Read 7363 times)

Offline jose

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Glen vs. Wise
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2006, 01:06:25 PM »
i feel we should carry both wise and glen,either attiba or wolfe should get de axe

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2006, 03:14:39 PM »
This poll kinda funny when u consider that Glenn was this forum's favourite striker throughout the capmpaign and men couldn't understand why he wasn't even in the squad when he shoulda be starting in front of Stern. Look how people really fickle eh...  :devil:
spidey like yuh reading meh mind :salute: :salute:...by de way we have positions available in the committee if yuh interested.

#8..President Of De Glen For Goals Committee

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2006, 04:05:14 PM »
Internationally Glen is the man to be on the Team. Why? Okay, when we play Grenada look at the make up of the team. It was mainly local guy in the attack. So it was easier for wise to play a part, we just played local football. When you put together the team that beat Bahrain or Mexico it is a different brand of football. Internationall football. To pick a guy on the team you have to loo at not just how he will fit in but how the team will fit around him also. Glen is the only player for T&T in a long time disrupt the US defence like he did when we played them at home. His skills are amazing.

Wise I saw play back a few years, he was good, but for local ball. See when you looking at the difference in players who are (maybe) parallel, it comes down to technique. There is no doubt that Glen is more technically proficient that Wise.

My 2 cents.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »
Glenn is a good striker with a lot of potential through hios pace stregth and ability to hit the ball hard.

however we have those kind of players in Germany already... Evans Wise can come through for T&T like Brazil's Denilson.

Bring him on around the 70th  mintue or alittler latter and watch him string up men, frustrate defensives, pull players out of there positions and pull plenty fouls.

This is one of the rare moments that I can TOTALLY agree with Jefferz 8). Wise could really play ah Denilson role for we, Beenie could use him as ah decoy on the left wing. Daiz 'bout it for Evans.

yea occoner and me were discussing this the other day.

people like to downtalk the "beatsers of the game" but they can cuase alot of problems off the ball aswell.

Beatsers generally mess with the opposing team's organization... becuase no text book can teach you how to defend creative brilliance.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline trinidad badboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2006, 06:40:46 PM »

with the glen injury wise is the better choice..

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2006, 07:16:11 PM »
#8 SAY GLENN 8 DAYS AWAY FROM FULL FITNESS........nice to hear

beenie traing them men hard so me aint frighten wise fit

walses is in 10 days so glen have 2 days to show up

austria wein is in 8 days so maybe we might get a taste of wise there

fifa alredy have a list of we players so unless we have another injury that fifa calim worth it

a fit glen is going hamburg dortmund and frakfurt while a fit wise is going home
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

1]; } ?>