April 26, 2024, 07:41:32 AM

Author Topic: Child Abuse & Murder News Thread  (Read 103289 times)

truetrini

Re: To beat or Not to beat
« Reply #60 on: January 24, 2007, 08:20:35 PM »
doh get me wrong allyuh...i really enjoying dis conversation bad. And I know we all won't agree on it, but I still appreciate the thoughts.

TT a question to you.
and I hope I word it properly.

your child, lets say age 10 calls you "that" word that you so dislike, that you said you will *"mash up "anybody ass if they ever call you dat. What would you do or say to that child ?
Would you walk away and punch in a wall ?

*not your exacts words*

well it eh have no way in hell dat any child of mine will be using dat vernacular!  
secondly, he/she will display proper respect, dat kinda shit would not be part of my household.

If he/she were to use that word, we would have a very serious discussion, serious indeed!

But by the time they reach that age they would have already known what is unacceptable in OUR household.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 24, 2007, 08:27:05 PM »
well i thought this might be useful - some of the posters here reminding us that God is the Boss, so i just scouting the religious angle.  ;)
ok cool
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #62 on: January 24, 2007, 08:28:34 PM »
well yes pecan... :beermug:

Many victims of corporal punishment grow up to be law abiding citizens and contribute to society and carry no emotional scars or baggage. -
I raise my hand to this...I ain't shame to say I got my share ah cutarse, cause I know I was bad. infact ah still bad but in a good way  ;D My mother explained to me WHY i was going and get licks.

But yuh still run de risk dat some victims of corporal punishment will be traumatized or look back at their chilehood with bad memories of getting cutarse.
- these people I considered them being abused. In my opinion, these are the ones that got the handcuff, the frying pan, being called 'stupid' and so on. At some point there was no reason for the beating...but they got it.

P for President  :beermug:

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #63 on: January 24, 2007, 08:32:12 PM »
doh get me wrong allyuh...i really enjoying dis conversation bad. And I know we all won't agree on it, but I still appreciate the thoughts.

TT a question to you.
and I hope I word it properly.

your child, lets say age 10 calls you "that" word that you so dislike, that you said you will *"mash up "anybody ass if they ever call you dat. What would you do or say to that child ?
Would you walk away and punch in a wall ?

*not your exacts words*

well it eh have no way in hell dat any child of mine will be using dat vernacular!  
secondly, he/she will display proper respect, dat kinda shit would not be part of my household.

If he/she were to use that word, we would have a very serious discussion, serious indeed!

But by the time they reach that age they would have already known what is unacceptable in OUR household.

actually my quesiton should have read "a" child. But I get the giff of what you saying.

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 24, 2007, 08:35:17 PM »
"Violence is always Violent, whether the victim be a child or an adult" -- why is it OK to hit a chile but if yuh hit a man in de street, it is called assault?

As you look through history, there were four classes of people, besides chirren, who were subject to corporal punishment:
1) Adult prisoners
2) Slaves
3) Women
4) Members of Religious Orders
What these groups all had in common was dat they were defenseless and had no rights.  
Yuh might argue that de first category deserve to have no rights .. but dat is a different topic for a different thread
But what about de other three?  At various points in Western History, it was OK to hit slaves, womens and certain religious ppl.
So why is it OK to hit chirren who are essentially defenseless and have no right
?
very good point. suppose you driving and your vehicle gets hit by another, are you going to get out and hit the other driver...I think NOT...maybe in California, you might resort to road rage. ;)

it has always been a position of Power. Who has the BIGGEST STICK.
Take some countries in the world. Some are able to Invade other countries, but they would never be able to do the same thing within their own countries.
and in other countries there are still to this day many horrific things done ahgainst women. if you need some examples let me know
« Last Edit: January 24, 2007, 08:39:21 PM by RH »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 24, 2007, 08:44:18 PM »
Many victims of corporal punishment grow up to be law abiding citizens and contribute to society and carry no emotional scars or baggage.  But yuh still run de risk dat some victims of corporal punishment will be traumatized or look back at their chilehood with bad memories of getting cutarse.
Nutsman, could you clrify the type of punishment you mean here , Thanks
i doh want to assume anything
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 24, 2007, 08:45:13 PM »
Ribbs wha happen dey sar ;D

umm all i jus want is to slap dey litle scamp for coming home late from school ya know and tiefin milo..nothing else.

Ribbs pull out bible yes

Proverbs 13:24
  24  He who spares the rod hates his son, but he who loves him is careful to discipline him.

I couldn't have said that any better.

but but dey rest ah dem harsh boy. ;D

well, Sister Mary Gertrude, since you are a woman of the cloth, i will trust your interpretation  ;D

truetrini

« Reply #67 on: January 24, 2007, 08:45:35 PM »
well as a former school teacher and school administrator, I have seen my share of wonderfully blessed children and I have also seen the effects of abuse ( all kinds) on children.

No kind of abuse should be tolerated.  Children want to please, I eh saying dey eh have natural bad-seeds eh, but inherently, dey real nice and wiling to please, to learn and to achieve.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 24, 2007, 09:01:39 PM »
Many victims of corporal punishment grow up to be law abiding citizens and contribute to society and carry no emotional scars or baggage.  But yuh still run de risk dat some victims of corporal punishment will be traumatized or look back at their chilehood with bad memories of getting cutarse.
Nutsman, could you clrify the type of punishment you mean here , Thanks
i doh want to assume anything

good point ... because we all have different definitions of corporal punishment ..

ah go use an example from "Sins of Scripture" by Spong

Late 1990's a task force in the Episcopal Diocese (Anglicans) of Newark brought forth a resolution for debate:

"Resolved, that there is no circumstance in which corporal punishment is appropriate as a method of disciplining children."

Well all kind a bacchanal break out ... nobody could agree for de same reasons presented in dis thread.

Examples of pro-corporal punishment included "my father beat me regularly and it made a man out of me"

whereas others said things like we shared "...a sense of being violated and humiliated in ways that were so deep they had never spoken of it until this debate.."

De only way de resolution got passed was to change de phrase "corporal punishment" to "injurious or humiliating treatments".  No one who used corporal punishment believed that their actions were injurious or humiliating.

One person's  "corporal punishment" is another person's "injurious or humiliating treatment".

My definition of corporal punishment is physically striking or emotionally abusing (or worse) a chile.

The use of corporal punishment has been validated by the Bible so in a sense, it is culturally acceptable.  Then again, the Bible also validated slavery .......

« Last Edit: January 24, 2007, 09:03:41 PM by p »
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
S. AFRICA ARREST WOMAN IN OPRAH SCHOOL ABUSE
« Reply #69 on: November 03, 2007, 09:08:32 AM »
S.Africa arrests woman in Oprah school abuse case
Fri 2 Nov 2007, 15:38 GMT

[-] Text
  • By Michael Georgy

JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) - South African police have arrested a former dormitory employee at Oprah Winfrey's leadership academy for girls on charges of abuse, including indecent acts.

At least seven alleged victims have submitted statements about the woman, police said.

"A former dormitory employee (27) has been arrested yesterday by the Family Violence, Child Protection and Sexual Offences Unit on several charges of abuse," a statement from police spokesman Superintendent Lungelo Dlamini read.

"Several charges including alleged assault, indecent assault, crimen injuria and soliciting girls under age to perform indecent acts are being investigated against her. At least seven victims have already submitted statements."

The suspect is being held by police and is expected to appear before a magistrate on Monday, said the statement.

A spokeswoman in Chicago for U.S. billionaire television magnate Winfrey said there was no one immediately available for comment.

The $40 million academy has been dogged by controversy since it opened in January with a launch attended by singers Mariah Carey and Tina Turner, actor Sydney Poitier and filmmaker Spike Lee.

Winfrey selected the first class of 152 poor, mostly black pupils to attend the school that boasts state-of-the-art facilities including laboratories, a yoga studio and beauty salon.

Tuition and board is free. The academy provides its 450 students with textbooks, uniforms and meals.

NO JUNK FOOD

In March, some parents complained the school was too strict and its restrictions on visits, phone calls and email contact were comparable to rules in prisons.

In May, some parents complained their children were not allowed junk food and, when they visited the school, they had to go through a security gate.

Crimen injuria refers to the crime of injuring another person's dignity. This can cover racial abuse and sexual offences against children.

"We would like to thank a team of experts appointed by the Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for Girls who compiled a misconduct report which was later handed to the police," said the police statement.

"The report assisted members of the police to speed up investigations, that is, victims as well as the suspect were already identified."

South Africa's Rapport newspaper had reported that Winfrey had flown to meet parents and school officials, and asked for forgiveness for
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
Re: S. AFRICA ARREST WOMAN IN OPRAH SCHOOL ABUSE
« Reply #70 on: November 03, 2007, 09:59:55 AM »
Oprah dear, you didn't expect to go overseas build a nice school, leave, then expect anything to run smoothly...did you ?

Just because the school has the word "Oprah" on it, doesn't mean all the crimes, abuses, murders and molestation that happen in other schools won't happen in yours...Although i'm sure topnoch security has now be placed in each corner of the school.

Oh come on now. And if you didn't bring YOUR investigators to Africa, up to now you won't have found a suspect.

Ah sounding ungrateful eh...but why dis surprising people?
You shoulda hear dey american media and dem "omg, i can't believe this happened", "something needs to be done FOR THE SCHOOL". Note this person didn't say, FOR THE CHILDREN.

steups.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
Living Goddess or Child Abuse?
« Reply #71 on: October 07, 2008, 05:29:30 PM »
3-year-old anointed new 'living goddess' in ancient ceremony in Nepal

Tue Oct 7, 9:31 AM, By Yuvraj Acharya, The Associated Press

KATHMANDU, Nepal - Religious authorities in Nepal anointed a three-year-old girl as a living goddess Tuesday in a tradition dating back centuries.

Matani Shakya was wrapped in red silk and her hair was adorned with red flowers as Hindu and Buddhist priests chanted sacred hymns and showered her with flowers and grains of rice. The new "kumari" or living goddess, was carried from her parents' home to an ancient palatial temple in the heart of the Nepal's capital, Kathmandu.

She will live there until she reaches puberty and loses her divine status.

Until then, she will be worshipped by Hindus and Buddhists as an incarnation of the powerful Hindu deity Taleju.

A panel of judges conducted a series of ancient ceremonies to select the goddess from several two-to four-year-old girls who are all members of the impoverished Shakya goldsmith caste.

The judges read the candidates' horoscopes and check each one for physical imperfections. The living goddess must have perfect hair, eyes, teeth and skin with no scars, and should not be afraid of the dark.

As a final test, the living goddess must spend a night alone in a room among the heads of ritually slaughtered goats and buffaloes without showing fear.

Having passed all the tests, the child will stay in almost complete isolation at the temple, and will be allowed to return to her family only at the onset of menstruation when a new goddess will be named to replace her.

"I feel a bit sad, but since my child has become a living goddess I feel proud," said her father, Pratap Man Shakya.

During her time as a goddess, she will always wear red, pin up her hair in topknots, and have a "third eye" painted on her forehead.

Devotees touch the girls' feet with their foreheads, the highest sign of respect among Hindus in Nepal. During religious festivals the goddesses are wheeled around on a chariot pulled by devotees.

Critics say the tradition violates both international and Nepalese laws on child rights. The girls often struggle to readjust to normal lives after they return home.

Nepalese folklore holds that men who marry a former kumari will die young, and so many girls remain unmarried and face a life of hardship.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Living Goddess or Child Abuse?
« Reply #72 on: October 07, 2008, 05:47:33 PM »
"Having passed all the tests, the child will stay in almost complete isolation at the temple, and will be allowed to return to her family only at the onset of menstruation when a new goddess will be named to replace her.
.....Nepalese folklore holds that men who marry a former kumari will die young, and so many girls remain unmarried and face a life of hardship. "
very strange
but who am I to judge..

Maybe it is time to allow the "Living Goddess" to have a different, family based, upbringing
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 05:50:39 PM by WestCoast »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Living Goddess or Child Abuse?
« Reply #73 on: October 08, 2008, 05:48:24 AM »

Maybe it is time to allow the "Living Goddess" to have a different, family based, upbringing

like you speaking from experience ohwah? Ever since they send you back home you can't adjust and now you end up on this forum nite and day. Ah bet you vex you get your period.

;D

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Trinidad reach whey it fukking going yes!
« Reply #74 on: April 28, 2009, 12:32:01 AM »

DRUMMER BOY KILLED

Four bullets pumped into 12-year-old after church

Gyasi Gonzales ggonzales@trinidadexpress.com

Tuesday, April 28th 2009

WHY was 12-year-old Adrian Richards hunted down and killed?

Was it a case of mistaken identity?

Was it because of a problem at school?

Was it because of gang warfare in his neighbourhood?

So many questions but no one knows for sure.

In an area known for its high murder rate, Laventillians are asking themselves what caused someone to walk up to this particular pre-teen on Sunday night, pursue him and pump four rounds into his back.

As far as they are concerned, all he was guilty of was his passion for drums through the Mawasi Experience and going to church.

Shortly before 8.50 p.m. on Sunday, the pupil of the Morvant-Laventille Secondary School was dropped off along the Old St Joseph Road, Laventille, near his mother's Williams Street house.

He had just returned from Penal where he had done some drumming on behalf of his church, the Corpus Christi RC Church. He reportedly saw his friend and wanted to talk to him. Although warned about crime in the area he apparently felt comfortable being so close to home.

His great-grandmother, Ruby Baptiste, said she heard several gunshots near her house that night and immediately became concerned about the boy who still had not returned home. It was only when she ventured out she was told what happened and she found out it was Richards who was murdered.

Besson Street police said the gunman walked up to Richards and his friend. Richard ran off clutching his cell phone which was ringing at the time. He kept ending the calls as he ran for his life.

He jumped a wall and ran into someone's house. He fell between two chairs face down.

The gunman came over him and fired four shots, killing him instantly.

The Express visited his mother, Allison Richards, yesterday morning at her home.

The child would have celebrated his 13th birthday on Thursday, she said.

She had planned to bake him a cake because with her two other children it is all she could have afforded.

"What it is he do anybody?" she asked. "He's a mere boy just trying to find himself. He goes to church and beats drums ... I don't know, I don't know," she cried.

She continued though that "he had been threatened by some other child but I don't know if this boy would have gone the distance".

So concerned was his mother about these threats she reported the matter to the Besson Street Police and was also trying to get him out of the Morvant-Laventille Secondary School.

About the unknown person who killed her son, Richards had this to say: "The Lord will deal with allyuh, whoever allyuh is. Nobody child deserve to die like that. I just hope when night come allyuh cyar sleep and will see my son's face anytime yuh lie down."

A team from the Besson Street CID led by Insp Sahadeo Singh visited the scene on Sunday night.

Homicide Bureau officers are continuing investigations.

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
Re: Trinidad reach whey it f**kking going yes!
« Reply #75 on: April 28, 2009, 04:00:54 AM »
first thing i read this morning i shake meh head.Maybe the police and army should  have a "permanent" presence in these areas like they did in deigo when the soldier was killed. who knows.
 RIP small man
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 28, 2009, 05:38:19 AM »
They should go in and just take all the known criminal element down to the station for questioning and on the way accidentally flip all the buses that they will need. The only way this kinda shit will stop is when there is no-one left to start it.

RIP Drummer  Boy
One of these days I'm going to bust out the crystalline doomhammer and go positively orc on this town. Then they'll be sorry...

Read the lore, warlocks are mages that decided not to suck.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 28, 2009, 07:06:45 AM »
sometimes yuh does read these tings and just get dumb struck.this is utter chaos.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #78 on: April 28, 2009, 07:53:04 AM »
thats real bullshit, the police to slack back home, they will probably never find the murderer >:(

truetrini

« Reply #79 on: April 28, 2009, 07:59:45 AM »
thats real bullshit, the police to slack back home, they will probably never find the murderer >:(

yeah de police and de government, look how dem causing man to be so f**king callous dat he run down an already shot child,,  a f**king child and empty de gun in him.

Patrick Manning you is ah failure!

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 28, 2009, 08:23:35 AM »
The Newsday say is 15 bullet he pick up with.

And they take Bill from Vegas soul last night too.

Més que un club.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 28, 2009, 08:24:12 AM »

yeah de police and de government, look how dem causing man to be so f**king callous dat he run down an already shot child,,  a f**king child and empty de gun in him.

Government has failed its citizens when a nation with such a relatively small perimeter can't properly be secured or policed to:

a) Prevent the flow of guns into the country
b) Enact suitable laws with appropriate penalties to curb the spread of crime and violence
c) Have a professional police force properly capable and committed to enforce the laws that are currently on the books.

The one upside, if there is one, to this story is that his killer was brazen enough to commit the act in full view of the public and appears to be known to the police and community.  Now whether anyone would step forward and identify/testify against him in court... that remains to be seen.

Sad state of affairs when a child could be targeted and murdered just like that.  This is beyond ridiculous.

Offline Michael-j

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 28, 2009, 08:36:56 AM »

Government has failed its citizens when a nation with such a relatively small perimeter can't properly be secured or policed to:

a) Prevent the flow of guns into the country
b) Enact suitable laws with appropriate penalties to curb the spread of crime and violence
c) Have a professional police force properly capable and committed to enforce the laws that are currently on the books.

The one upside, if there is one, to this story is that his killer was brazen enough to commit the act in full view of the public and appears to be known to the police and community.  Now whether anyone would step forward and identify/testify against him in court... that remains to be seen.

Sad state of affairs when a child could be targeted and murdered just like that.  This is beyond ridiculous.

I too am sometimes guilty of blaming the authorities for the shocking crime situation in T&T, but to be fair the crime situation is not just a reflection of the incompetence of our law enforcement authorities...it's a telling reflection of the moral decay of our society...Sure, the seeming inability of our law enforcement authorities to apprehend and prosecute these gangsters contributes to their belief that they could kill a man with impunity...but when we get to the point where the fear of being caught and punished is the only reason a man wouldn't murder another man then we know something is seriously wrong with us.... It's time we stop blaming every body else and take a long look at ourselves..

PS:  TC, I sensed your sarcasm  ;)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 28, 2009, 09:41:12 AM »
I too am sometimes guilty of blaming the authorities for the shocking crime situation in T&T, but to be fair the crime situation is not just a reflection of the incompetence of our law enforcement authorities...it's a telling reflection of the moral decay of our society...Sure, the seeming inability of our law enforcement authorities to apprehend and prosecute these gangsters contributes to their belief that they could kill a man with impunity...but when we get to the point where the fear of being caught and punished is the only reason a man wouldn't murder another man then we know something is seriously wrong with us.... It's time we stop blaming every body else and take a long look at ourselves..

PS:  TC, I sensed your sarcasm  ;)

I limited my response to the government/law enforcement because I didn't feel like launching into yet another long sociological treatment of the issue... this has been discussed here before and yes individuals and society each have a part to play.  None of that however, absolves government/law enforcement from the specific responsibilities as I have outlined.

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 28, 2009, 11:46:20 AM »
Sometimes I really wonder if iz ah devil running thru world, (T&T included)
 Very sad news.

RIP yute.

:-\.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 28, 2009, 03:05:20 PM »
I am one of those who has cuss the gov't and also lamented on the failure of the the police and the judicial system. I am one who would not loose sleep in Patrick (PNM) is defeated. But the other side of the equation falls squarely on the citizens of TT(Black People in particular). We have failed our children. We no longer in control of them. I calling a spade a spade.

RIP young drummer boy. And Lord, the fellah who did that to him, I hope you have something good for him too!!!!!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 28, 2009, 06:36:49 PM »
Boy i telling allyuh, and i mean every word of it! if this was 30 yrs ago when DR williams was in power and randolph boroughs was the head of the flying squad, this would not be happening, matter of fact these fellas wouldn't even make it into court!

boroughs woulda have a field day wid these so called criminals! martin joseph and philbert and dem scared to kill these fellas or what!!!

kill these kakaholes nah boy! weh alyuh waiting for!! it real simple ,don't bring them to court! hunt dem down like dogs and shoot dem!                         what so hard bout dat!         and fork human rights! bush did it in iraq and afganistan! so who is we, a mare bananna republic?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 09:32:06 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #87 on: April 28, 2009, 07:07:15 PM »

yes Trinity like this one break the camel back boy i have to  :applause: :applause: yuh ,because me i fedup long time buh yuh know wah bad about it we doh have ah oppositon so this make it worse.

good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 28, 2009, 07:13:16 PM »
Boy i telling allyuh, and i mean every word of it! if this was 30 yrs ago when DR williams was in power and randolph boroughs was the head of the flying squad, this would not be happening, matter of fact these fellas wouldn't even make it into court!

boroughs woulda have a field day wid these so called criminals! martin joseph and philbert and dem scared to kill these fellas or what!!!

kill these kakaholes nah boy! weh alyuh waiting for!! it real simple ,don't bring them to court! hunt dem down like dogs and shoot dem!                         what so hard bout dat!         and fork human rights! bush did it in iraq and afganistan! so who is we, a mare bananna republic.

Shit like this have man in f**kin' TEARS jed.  This woulda NEVER happen in borroughs' time.  Not in Laventille, not in EDR, Nelson Street, Tunapuna, NOWHERE!! Borroughs woulda done shake up de whole ah POS fuh some shit like dis!

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 28, 2009, 07:48:55 PM »
I now talking to meh boy in trinidad. and he told me that the boy had a problem with a girl in his school, he must have lite a piece of her hair on fire.

she then threaten tuh have him taken care of, so i guess that's what she did.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

1]; } ?>