April 26, 2024, 11:05:14 PM

Author Topic: Child Abuse & Murder News Thread  (Read 103326 times)

giggsy11

Re: Kid Shot Dead, No Arrest!
« Reply #510 on: July 13, 2013, 08:11:57 PM »
Florida, is the place tuh get away with murder! He money will run out soon enough, lets see what he does for security after that!  He showed no remorse about taking a life!

Young black people need tuh wise up in this country, and stop worshipping the thug life and trying tuh imitate and worship these entertainers who contributing nothing positive to this world. But making money off their ignorance and need for material things. Wake the hell up and start respecting yourselves/each other, educate yourself and start contributing something meaningful to this life.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 08:59:46 PM by Giggsy11 »

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #511 on: July 13, 2013, 09:49:40 PM »
robert zimmerman need to shut his cyat and go live in a hole with his brother.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: July 13, 2013, 10:24:56 PM »
That judge Nelsen wanted a guilty verdict bad but jury jumbie that move.

Giggsy good point - thug life lead to thug death.

Ah see jesse jackson counselling restraint. He know what kind of irrational dunces are in his flock.

giggsy11

« Reply #513 on: July 13, 2013, 10:41:38 PM »

Ah see jesse jackson counselling restraint. He know what kind of irrational dunces are in his flock.

Just to be clear-my statements were not accusing Trayvon of being a thug or referring to anything involving him.  It is about black youths, who need to realize that their priorities are messed up. And as a result they are more concerned about copying people who are helping to make them irrelevant.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 10:45:15 PM by Giggsy11 »

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: July 13, 2013, 10:49:29 PM »
In my (mostly) white neighbourhood, people were setting off fireworks. Welcome to Texas.  >:(
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #515 on: July 13, 2013, 10:49:49 PM »

Just to be clear-my statements were not accusing Trayvon of being a thug or referring to anything involving him.  It is about black youths, who need to realize that their priorities are messed up. And as a result they are more concerned about copying people who are helping to make them irrelevant.

it is not only black youths...it is people in general who try to follow "celebrities"...that being said black youths are more prone to having messed up priorities.

giggsy11

« Reply #516 on: July 14, 2013, 12:15:54 AM »

it is not only black youths...it is people in general who try to follow "celebrities"...that being said black youths are more prone to having messed up priorities.

I don't agree that black youths are more prone to having messed up priorities. My concerns are that it seems, that most of our black youths fail to understand that in their efforts to "empower" themselves they are making choices that continue some of the negative stereotypes about them. And also they continue to devalue themselves in the process; eg, calling each other the n-word. They are not making choices that lift them beyond but continue to oppress and depress. Who you think will continue to be behind? And when or how will they catch up and or move ahead?
My 2cents  :beermug:.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: July 14, 2013, 07:40:32 AM »

ribbit you real good, boy!

Offline grimm01

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: July 14, 2013, 01:42:13 PM »
Trayvon parents need to file a wrongful death suit and get a claim to every dollar Zimmerman make for the rest of his life. If Nicole and de next fella parents could do it to OJ, Trayvon parents need to follow-up. If they won't put him in real jail, put him in a financial jail.

Offline jahkingdom

• Strictly The Best
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: July 14, 2013, 02:09:20 PM »

I have been noticing your comments for a while now, a combination of all your comments just solidifies that you is a f*cking racist.
Hard work is the key to success

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: July 14, 2013, 03:24:10 PM »

I have been noticing your comments for a while now, a combination of all your comments just solidifies that you is a f*cking racist.
He's not a racist, he's ah self loathing n!gger!!!  :pissedoff:   forgive meh bakes and mods, but ah couldn't help meh self.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: July 14, 2013, 03:32:49 PM »
Hahahaha
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: July 14, 2013, 03:36:14 PM »
Trayvon parents need to file a wrongful death suit and get a claim to every dollar Zimmerman make for the rest of his life. If Nicole and de next fella parents could do it to OJ, Trayvon parents need to follow-up. If they won't put him in real jail, put him in a financial jail.

exactly...i sorry to say this eh but now i know how white pl feel when oj got off

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: July 14, 2013, 03:57:18 PM »
Florida, is the place tuh get away with murder! He money will run out soon enough, lets see what he does for security after that!  He showed no remorse about taking a life!

Young black people need tuh wise up in this country, and stop worshipping the thug life and trying tuh imitate and worship these entertainers who contributing nothing positive to this world. But making money off their ignorance and need for material things. Wake the hell up and start respecting yourselves/each other, educate yourself and start contributing something meaningful to this life.

Very noble gesture, but easier said than done.

i believe most progressive black ppl wishes and hopes for the same, but the dynamic that fuels this behavior is harder to kill than trichinosis.

no disrespect to black women, but they are the ones raising these failing young ppl, and until the black woman stands up and claim responsibility and make better decisions as to the men they chose to pro create with then this will not go away any time soon.

they are the ones with the power to chose, not the man, ah man pursues and a woman accepts or rejects 95% of the time, in other words she wields the sword in most cases.

i am not exonerating the black man or his role in this debacle, he has been extremely negligent and half arse throughout our sojourn especially here in the african diaspora, but he could never stand a shot @ father hood if the woman did not willingly open her legs and allow him to buss up in her even if she thought the guy was all that and more.

women are the ones who are struck with the babies, they are the ones who have to raise the kids, and i believe if they had any smarts they would chose wisely who they allow to sex them up raw especially in a day with more contraceptives than ever.

i could understand if ah man is worthless but ah broad is intrigued and still wants to have sex, even raw sex with the critter, but protect your self and get on the pill, bc yuh done know that this man is bad news and is not family raring material, and if you show up prenant he will not stick around or provide proper guidance for your children.

raising productive young ppl is not rocket science, there needs to be two willing participants who would die first before leaving their off springs to run wild, free and unbridled, regardless of the relationship, whether they stay together or are separated, they must work together to keep their kids in line.

black women need to up the ante and stop letting scrubs breed them for crying out loud! but then again most of these black women are themselves scrubs, and yuh done know scrub on scrub = scrubs in the making.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: July 14, 2013, 04:04:53 PM »

exactly...i sorry to say this eh but now i know how white pl feel when oj got off
Pleaseeee, white ppl has been killing black ppl in this country like dogs for centuries even up to this very day, how white ppl feel when OJ got off??

ah wonder how they felt when the cops in rodney king beating got off, the cops with patrick doressman, the cops with usman zongo, the cops with ahmadu diallo, the cops with ellenor bumpers, the cops that killed the pensioner in yonkers recently kicking down his door and executing the man in his own home!

the cops in anthony biess murder, sean bell's murder, bernard geuzt who shot four unarmed men in the subway.  boy right now, fack how white ppl feel yes, i feel terrible!  :pissedoff:

Offline mal jeux

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #525 on: July 14, 2013, 04:06:31 PM »
Obama Files Federal Charges Against George Zimmerman Following Acquittal in Shooting Murder of Trayvon Martin

http://nationalreport.net/obama-files-federal-charges-against-george-zimmerman-following-acquittal-in-shooting-murder-of-trayvon-martin/.

Just when we thought the George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin case was over after Zimmerman’s acquittal, the Obama Administration has taken the steps needed to file federal charges, thus sidestepping the well established double jeopardy, against Zimmerman.  Unidentified sources within the Administration have confirmed that Obama, and Justice Eric Holder at the Department of Justice have filed charges against Zimmerman in the Federal Court system.

As recently written by Debbie Schlussel, “Double jeopardy is a misunderstood concept in America. It only means you can’t be tried twice for the same crime in the SAME COURT. In fact, liberal Justice Department officials–and the American Presidents who direct them–often make sure that Americans are repeatedly charged for crimes of which they’ve already been acquitted, by charging them with new “crimes” for the same crime, such as “violating” the alleged victim’s civil rights.”

At approximately 10:01 pm EST this evening Judge Debra Nelson (pictured right) announced that the all women jury had found Zimmerman not guilty of fatally shooting and killing the 17-year old Trayvon Martin in Sanford, FL, just over one year ago.

The case has received national attention and nearly wall-to-wall coverage on all mainstream media outlets.  While Al Sharpton and the entire staff at MSNBC has advocated heavily for a guilty verdict, we on the right have been praying for an acquittal for Zimmerman who was simply exercising his right to “Stand your Ground” (a Florida statute that apparently allows individuals to follow, track, then attack young Black youth before shooting them dead if feeling at all threatened throughout the process).

obama-and-Trayvon-MartinObama has actively used his influence throughout the case (think “If I had a son he would look like Trayvon”).  Earlier this week, multiple sources, including Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck and the entire right wing, has reported on the involvement of the Federal Government in spending millions of dollars in support of anti-Zimmerman protests (race riots).  According to Fox News, ” The Community Relations Service (CRS), a unit of DOJ, reported expenses related to its deployment in Sanford to help manage protests between March and April 2012, according to documents obtained by the watchdog group Judicial Watch.”
"How many times do I have to flush before you go away?"

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: July 14, 2013, 04:17:26 PM »
Good
Youtube Channel

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: July 14, 2013, 08:42:31 PM »
Obama Files Federal Charges Against George Zimmerman Following Acquittal in Shooting Murder of Trayvon Martin

http://nationalreport.net/obama-files-federal-charges-against-george-zimmerman-following-acquittal-in-shooting-murder-of-trayvon-martin/.

Just when we thought the George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin case was over after Zimmerman’s acquittal, the Obama Administration has taken the steps needed to file federal charges, thus sidestepping the well established double jeopardy, against Zimmerman.  Unidentified sources within the Administration have confirmed that Obama, and Justice Eric Holder at the Department of Justice have filed charges against Zimmerman in the Federal Court system.

As recently written by Debbie Schlussel, “Double jeopardy is a misunderstood concept in America. It only means you can’t be tried twice for the same crime in the SAME COURT. In fact, liberal Justice Department officials–and the American Presidents who direct them–often make sure that Americans are repeatedly charged for crimes of which they’ve already been acquitted, by charging them with new “crimes” for the same crime, such as “violating” the alleged victim’s civil rights.”

At approximately 10:01 pm EST this evening Judge Debra Nelson (pictured right) announced that the all women jury had found Zimmerman not guilty of fatally shooting and killing the 17-year old Trayvon Martin in Sanford, FL, just over one year ago.

The case has received national attention and nearly wall-to-wall coverage on all mainstream media outlets.  While Al Sharpton and the entire staff at MSNBC has advocated heavily for a guilty verdict, we on the right have been praying for an acquittal for Zimmerman who was simply exercising his right to “Stand your Ground” (a Florida statute that apparently allows individuals to follow, track, then attack young Black youth before shooting them dead if feeling at all threatened throughout the process).

obama-and-Trayvon-MartinObama has actively used his influence throughout the case (think “If I had a son he would look like Trayvon”).  Earlier this week, multiple sources, including Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck and the entire right wing, has reported on the involvement of the Federal Government in spending millions of dollars in support of anti-Zimmerman protests (race riots).  According to Fox News, ” The Community Relations Service (CRS), a unit of DOJ, reported expenses related to its deployment in Sanford to help manage protests between March and April 2012, according to documents obtained by the watchdog group Judicial Watch.”

This "report" is nonsense.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: July 15, 2013, 08:38:50 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WXGgudMZjqw" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WXGgudMZjqw</a>

==

"Stop raising preachers and rappers."
« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 08:50:23 AM by ribbit »

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: July 15, 2013, 09:01:50 AM »

This "report" is nonsense.

bakes, the writer of that article graduate from the same school as you. yuh know him?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: July 15, 2013, 10:57:45 AM »
bakes, the writer of that article graduate from the same school as you. yuh know him?

What school is that... how tuh ride yuh mother?  Nah, I didn't go to school dey.  And don't try and assume too much either, yuh only making yuhself look like ah ass, wait... never mind.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: July 15, 2013, 12:01:38 PM »

What school is that... how tuh ride yuh mother?  Nah, I didn't go to school dey.  And don't try and assume too much either, yuh only making yuhself look like ah ass, wait... never mind.

de art to picong is to make it look like yuh eh trying but every word yuh type does be sweating! doh try so hard - seriously go back and read some of TT's posts for a primer.

georgetown is a sh*t school ent.

sense.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: July 15, 2013, 05:19:05 PM »
Why everyone's talking about Marissa Alexander
By Amanda Sloane
updated 4:37 PM EDT, Mon July 15, 2013
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/07/15/marissa-alexander-stand-your-ground-george-zimmerman

In the wake of George Zimmerman’s not guilty verdict in the death of Trayvon Martin, another name started to trend Monday on the Internet: Marissa Alexander.

The Jacksonville, Florida, woman tried to use a "Stand Your Ground" defense in 2012, but was later convicted of three counts of aggravated assault.

The biggest question people have as they continue to share Alexander’s story is: Why was this mother of three sentenced to 20 years in prison while Zimmerman walked free?

Alexander said her husband, Rico Gray, tried to strangle her on August 1, 2010, after reading text messages she had sent her ex-husband. She said she escaped his grip and, instead of leaving out the front door, went into the garage to get into her car. But in the confusion of the fight, Alexander said she forgot her keys.

"I knew I had to protect myself," Alexander told CNN in a 2012 interview. "I could not fight him. He was 100 pounds more than me. I grabbed my weapon at that point."

Gray saw the weapon at his wife’s side when she returned, according to Alexander, and continued to threaten her life. That’s when she said she decided to fire a warning shot.

"I believe when he threatened to kill me, that's what he was absolutely going to do,” said Alexander. “That's what he intended to do. Had I not discharged my weapon at that point, I would not be here."

Gray had his two children with him when Alexander fired a shot into the wall but no one was killed or even injured.

In a deposition with the State Attorney’s office, Gray even backed up his wife’s story.

"If my kids weren't there, I knew I probably would have tried to take the gun from her," Gray said. "If my kids wouldn't have been there, I probably would have put my hand on her." When Alexander's defense attorney asked him what he meant by "put my hand on her," Gray replied, "probably hit her. I got five baby mammas and I put my hands on every last one of them except for one."

But in a hearing to dismiss Alexander’s case under the “Stand Your Ground” law, Gray changed his story, saying he lied to protect his wife.

"I begged and pleaded for my life when she had the gun,” Gray said.

The judge refused to grant Alexander immunity under the "Stand Your Ground" law. Alexander also rejected a plea deal of three years in prison, opting instead to take her case in front of jurors. They found her guilty in just 12 minutes.

Under Florida’s 10-20-life law, Alexander was sentenced to a mandatory 20 years behind bars because she was convicted of aggravated assault where a firearm was discharged.

Zimmerman, on the other hand, was found not guilty of second-degree manslaughter by a jury of six women. It took them a little more than 16 hours to render the verdict that set Zimmerman free.

Zimmerman never went before a judge, like Alexander, asking for immunity under Florida's "Stand Your Ground" laws. The former neighborhood watch captain went straight to trial, instead, where he was charged in the fatal shooting of Martin in Sanford, Florida, on February 26, 2012. Martin was walking through Zimmerman’s neighborhood that night when Zimmerman saw him and told police that he looked suspicious. The two got into an altercation, and Zimmerman said he was forced to draw his gun and shoot Martin in self-defense.

Protests were held around the country, calling for Zimmerman’s arrest for Martin’s death. Zimmerman was eventually charged with second-degree murder in April of 2012. The case has reinvigorated national conversations about race, racial profiling and self-defense laws.

And now the question on many people’s minds -- including Alexander's -- is why a claim of self-defense failed Alexander but worked for Zimmerman.

"Other defendants have used it. What's so different about my situation that it doesn't apply to me?" Alexander asked.

Syndicated columnist Roland Martin says, however, it’s not controversial self-defense laws that are to blame in Alexander’s case. In an opinion piece for CNN, Roland pointed his finger at Florida’s mandatory minimum sentences.

“Did the bullet hit the children? No. Did Alexander point the gun at her husband and hit him? No. She simply fired a warning shot, and according to Florida's shameful law, that's enough for a minimum 20-year sentence,” Roland wrote. “Florida elected officials and residents should be ashamed of this law and do all they can to change it.”
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline mal jeux

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: July 15, 2013, 05:29:27 PM »
I eh lying rabbit, sometime i does feel tuh kill you breds, seriously. i believe if we ever meet i might not be able to control myself serious ting . take it how yuh want.

tell me you smarter than that. death threat on the people interweb
"How many times do I have to flush before you go away?"

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: July 15, 2013, 05:42:18 PM »
Lol death threats now. This is a first hahaha
Youtube Channel

Offline jahkingdom

• Strictly The Best
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: July 15, 2013, 08:16:30 PM »
These jurors were racist , i know from start these jurors was racist, the reason it took a little long for them to finish, they were trying to convince the black Hispanic to say Not Guilty. at first they acted as if they weren't taking side but the white jurors already made up their mind. these white jurors are from the same community and they normally vote conservative, i suspected this along time ago, even a baby knows Zimmerman has to be guilty of something.

http://twitchy.com/2013/07/15/fuel-for-the-fire-viewers-furious-as-zimmerman-juror-makes-cnn-appearance/
Hard work is the key to success

Offline Michael-j

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: July 15, 2013, 08:24:34 PM »
I eh lying rabbit, sometime i does feel tuh kill you breds, seriously. i believe if we ever meet i might not be able to control myself serious ting . take it how yuh want.

Nah man JC, you're better than that....keep it civil fellas, keep it civil.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: July 15, 2013, 09:42:22 PM »
Now you see why you should avoid NOT doing jury duty.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: July 15, 2013, 11:15:45 PM »
Now you see why you should avoid NOT doing jury duty.

Agreed!  Been saying this all day.  Black folks LOVE celebrate how they lie and get out ah jury duty... den want to bitch and moan about the jury not being made up of their "peers".

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: July 15, 2013, 11:19:49 PM »
de art to picong is to make it look like yuh eh trying but every word yuh type does be sweating! doh try so hard - seriously go back and read some of TT's posts for a primer.

georgetown is a sh*t school ent.

I dunno which more pathetic... you or them simple-ass kindergarten mind tricks yuh trying.  Keep fishing... it kinda entertaining.

Ribbit fancy heself ah wind-up artist... doh pay that attention whore no mind.

1]; } ?>