April 25, 2024, 01:34:33 PM

Author Topic: WorldSoccer Shop  (Read 2277 times)

Offline jaws

• DC/MD Warrior
  • Jr. Warrior
  • Arima massive!!
    • View Profile
WorldSoccer Shop
« on: May 17, 2006, 06:15:45 AM »
Fellas, these people telling me that i won't get my shirt til mid June. Anyone can let me know where i can order another one at this point in time and get it in time for the first game? (Especially in the Maryland/DC area)

a little help please!
Blessings
"Greatness is not one big thing being done: it's all the small things being done well"

Offline chinee boi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: WorldSoccer Shop
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2006, 06:54:42 AM »
boss dat is de dilemma...

ah don\'t think anyone have in stock

I order mine thru FIFA store and they jus send me an email saying it backorder but yuh could check with this link

http://www.subside.us.com/us/store/product_details.jsp?pid=216172782113784528&cid=72057594037931213&brc=&red=product_details.jsp?pid=72057594037939452,cid=72057594037931213

Offline jaws

• DC/MD Warrior
  • Jr. Warrior
  • Arima massive!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2006, 06:58:33 AM »
thanks for the link, i'll check it out...

Blessings
"Greatness is not one big thing being done: it's all the small things being done well"

Offline marcpurcell

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2006, 11:49:48 AM »
Don't bother. Subside is all out and they are not getting anything until June.
Born in Montreal
Living in Toronto
But still a Barataria boy at heart

Offline marcpurcell

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
No national jerseys available
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2006, 11:54:13 AM »
I am so pissed. Not a single site where you can purchase the national team jersey has it in stock. They are not going to ship until early June and by that time T&T may be out of the WC.

Is there anybody who doesnot believe that if Jack Warner had signed a deal with Nike that we would have not only jerseys but other gear as well.

F***King European manufacturer. :frustrated:
Born in Montreal
Living in Toronto
But still a Barataria boy at heart

Offline triniboots

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Bareback - no shirts anywhere????
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2006, 07:08:30 PM »
Like some of we going bareback and will have to paint our front and back red! Can't believe nobody have the adidas shirt anywhere in USA. Called Eurosport, dey say after August. Called local soccer shop owned by Trini in Pembroke Pines, FL, he said it is real trouble to get shirts and de white shirt not coming dis way, only in Europe. He also said all shirts sold out in Trini. I bet if we went with Nike, they would have produced more than enought! Anybody have any ideas where we can get the original shirts???? Much thanks, GO T&T!!!!!

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Bareback - no shirts anywhere????
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2006, 07:15:00 PM »
yea triniboots ah feel yuh.....i went quite manhattan to de adidas store today only to get turned away and they say they getting shipment in on de 15th :bs: :cursing: :frustrated: :banginghead:
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline triniboots

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Bareback - no shirts anywhere????
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2006, 07:21:01 PM »
Ah feel dey running late cuz dey didn't tink we would make it. I bet ya Rossi woulda have had de shirts ready for everybody!!!

Offline rodigan

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2006, 08:22:33 PM »
adidas did the same in 2001 with the british lions rugby shirts... completely misjudged the numbers of shirts... had it right by the time everyone got to oz to watch the games, so expect to seen plenty of trini jerseys by the time you arrive in germany...

mine arrived in hong kong today... people were not joking on the sizes being on the small side... gonna have to buy a girdle to hold de belly in...

anyone else thinking the embroidered badge looking kinda nasty???

Offline Socaman

• Live Yuh Life Like Yuh Playin Mas!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2006, 09:34:45 PM »
yea triniboots ah feel yuh.....i went quite manhattan to de adidas store today only to get turned away and they say they getting shipment in on de 15th :bs: :cursing: :frustrated: :banginghead:

It have a soccer store on 86th & 1st avenue in Manhattan..De fellah tell me to check him back next week he should know for sure when he getting de jerseys. Ah month ah ago he tell me de first week in June but now he say he might get it sooner...i'll check him tomorrow and let alyuh know....

1]; } ?>