April 28, 2024, 06:04:47 AM

Author Topic: Topic of the day.  (Read 6343 times)

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Topic of the day.
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2006, 02:40:03 PM »

[I mihself bounce up with Yorke already....again in a club...this time was COCONUTS.  I carry a gyul hoping to get some play after the club.  We see Yorke and she wanted to meet him, so I introduced them.  The flecking gyul spen de rest of the night with Yorke wining on she bumper  :frustrated:...he probably wear out all the cords in the cordroy pants he was wearing  ;D

When I drop she home after, yuh boy still looking to get a lil play to salvage the night, but the gyul so mesmerized that she wine with Yorke that allyuh boy eh get nothin  :cursing:

LOL!! Yorke mek yuh get ah blue balls jus so dred :party:
You set up yuhself oui

dais okay man you come out ahead in de end, cause you gettin wicked fish broth...and wuh yorke get eh?? all he get was ....um...and.....well okay maybe yorke is not de best example for comparison ;)

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2006, 02:56:40 PM »
footballers

ah mexican club cruz azul: ah meet all dey players in the locker room b4 ah game

tnt: i see ato once and say ato but he give meh ah queen ah england wave but i still feel like ah shilling. ;D (i still wanna meet yuh in person and shake yuh hand eh breds) dwarika, shaka and eve in movie town, jones, yorke b4 ah game against northern ireland in bago, me lara machael destra maximus and nuff soca stars jump up with island people this year. meet carlos b4 ah game against tranquil in he intercol days, fuentes and beenie and wim, thats it

usa: meet mya in ah club in new york and talk to she fuh bout 5mins b4 she jet to de vip. saw puff, saw dylan in de west indian parade cause he was tracking meh cousin, breeze on de truck with foxy. allen iverson. thats it
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Yasharwan23

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2006, 03:45:05 PM »
Well Atiba Charles from mahaica Pt Fortin....dais way I from, so I grow up round Tiba...we does call him Conan. Spann went St benedict's Colllege with me and Avery is meh cousin in law.

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2006, 04:13:51 PM »
Nuff, Richie Richardson held me as a baby(I cant remember that obviously) Vieira used to go to my barbers when he first came to, england met Defoe, met king, met Paul Robinson,
Reyes, Pires, Bergkamp, Gilberto, Ashley Cole ( before he was even in the first team at arsenal he had a minture afro) :rotfl: Lauren Bob Wilson, Martin Keown, Teddy Sheringham, Pat Rice(assistant arsenal coach) Carlton Cole.
Eboue I see all the time. (He did the most militant pose for a picture :rotfl:)

Lots I cant even name some now but alot
« Last Edit: May 18, 2006, 04:16:59 PM by Carib-briton(aka Futbol) »

Offline LICKS4SO

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2006, 09:07:44 PM »
Nixon gimmie ah furs in lahorquetta ah evening playing small goal.....ah ask him why he do dat...he say ah looking cold!

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2006, 09:26:10 PM »
The most influecial person I met and chat with was Colleen Hacker.

Nixon and Kathy-ann use to hang at my house in Arouca.

Elcock use to hang out with with us out on Arouca Junction.

I played a fete match against Maurice Alibi.

Earl "Spider Man" Carter is my real buddy. We does hang out in Brooklyn all the time.

I met and spoke to JW on numerous occasion.

I met Charmaine Hooper briefly.

Hang out at Gary Glasgow house in La Hourquetta.

Or yeah and me and Ralphie use to talk all the time.

Dr. Iva Gloudon (she was involved with the womens national team at one time).

Talk with Maylee Johnson alot, Akhleela Mollon, a lot of the past womens national team players.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

1]; } ?>