April 28, 2024, 05:23:49 PM

Author Topic: arsenal vs barcelona.  (Read 33946 times)

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: arsenal vs barcelona.
« Reply #90 on: May 17, 2006, 03:42:12 PM »
Big up to Barca...if they were playing any other team i would have been happier...but Arsenal needed to win tonite for a myriad of reasons...me and my Greek pardner sit down dissecting the game and in the end we have to give it to Barca...the better team won today...but perhaps if arsenal had played with 11 men...

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
Re: hey put touches on suicide watch
« Reply #91 on: May 17, 2006, 03:44:56 PM »
Unlucky Touches coming from a fellow arsenal fan.

Offline duscam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 17, 2006, 03:44:57 PM »
good thing yuh didnt bet yuh house boy  :rotfl: :devil:

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 17, 2006, 04:02:15 PM »
like you all getting a special broadcast or what ?
that first goal was offside as shown
Superoli for President of TTFF
I have one promise...........
A professional organization for professional players

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #94 on: May 17, 2006, 04:03:11 PM »
oh gawd fellahz... ah barely could reply... all ah could say is...  :'(
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 17, 2006, 04:15:01 PM »
Hard luck Arsenal. Dat is a big bog side but they get mash up. Under all the ole talk de ref shoulda give Baraca a goal when he card up Lehman...and at that point in the game it was all Barca after Arsenal had theraten to run riot in the first five. Allyah see how Barca figure out how to jes put a brakes on that Arsenal mid...dread...DEco and Edmilson start to ping some of the deadliest long ball I ever see to Guily and Eto'o. Guily was getting some ball and killing it with Ashley Cole on he back and Cole still could get there in time...dat is technique. 2nd half Arsenal had there chances on the break...but the better side won...(plus dey was never gonna win the CL after that tief goal  ;D)

Big Big BARCA. Respek to Arsenal.

I most happy for Rijkaard

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
« Reply #96 on: May 17, 2006, 04:27:59 PM »
Ah want to dead!  :'( :'( :'(

I was going mad. They really say some games fixed in this footballing world, but at the end of the day no amount of help from the referee or linesmen could take away from the fact that Barca is a great side. If they had played shitty, then come from behind and score last minute, I would have been cussing still. But as it is, well done Barca.

But dat game send meh mad. I was here trying to watch de damn game and meh boy only trying to get frisky. In de end ah cuss him and send him home. Blasted fool trying to distract me while I watching Arsenal play for the Champions league cup? He Mad? He say he feel like I am de man and he's de woman trying to get my attention. Steups! Yuh doh distract meh when ah watching either TT or Arsenal. So he learn ah lesson.
Attraction of the Mind gives Respect.
Attraction of the Heart gives Friendship.
Attraction of the Body gives Desire.

Attraction of all Three of them at once …
gives Love.

[

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 17, 2006, 04:35:44 PM »
I dont know why they have Balboa in the studio. He should sit there and say nothing. Imagine this idot say Lehman shouldn;t be sent off because its a CL final and it should be 11 vs 11. This clown play int'l football and he don't know that if a man is on a breakaway and the last defender fouls him it is a red card. And they should have played the advantage. I remember a similar situation where Yorke was brought down in the Juventus game and Cole followed up and they allowed the goal. D officials have to lift their game too dread. I vex no MC

Balboa obviously does not follow European football closely.........being baffled with why Eto'o is pulling wide..come on now.....anyone who watches spanish league knows that Eto'o is no stranger to the flanks...he and Ronaldinho take turns pulling out wide on the left to cut in on their marker.......

and yes...any smart ref would have let that goal score......poor officiating, but that's the cruel game that we love........

Man, I learn long time not to take any of these americans seriously, or tommy smyth either.  They don't know the game and does be talkin' ONE setta SHIT!!!  When eboue DIVE to get the free-kick that led to Arsenal's goal,balboa call that a "good move" on eboue's part, but later in the game when Deco "dive" near Arsenal 18-yard box he callin' for Deco to "....get a yellow card.." Haul balboa an' all dem american MC!! dize why they will get eaten ALIVE by Italy, Czech Republic and, hopefully, Ghana in June!!
 Â 

Â Tierry Henry for all his brilliance has ALWAYS come up short in big games for France and Arsenal.  Check his history!  I dunno why he complainin' bout referee because everybody who see the game see that arsenal was gettin' all the calls, but, he showed the same class that his manager does always show after a game.  Maybe is a french thing.  arsenal was wasting time like crazy, when they was up 1-0.
 Â 

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 17, 2006, 04:36:40 PM »

I was going mad. They really say some games fixed in this footballing world, but at the end of the day no amount of help from the referee or linesmen could take away from the fact that Barca is a great side. If they had played shitty, then come from behind and score last minute, I would have been cussing still. But as it is, well done Barca.

But dat game send meh mad. I was here trying to watch de damn game and meh boy only trying to get frisky. In de end ah cuss him and send him home. Blasted fool trying to distract me while I watching Arsenal play for the Champions league cup? He Mad? He say he feel like I am de man and he's de woman trying to get my attention. Steups! Yuh doh distract meh when ah watching either TT or Arsenal. So he learn ah lesson.

so did you at least get "frisky" after the game ?
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 17, 2006, 04:38:47 PM »
I dont know why they have Balboa in the studio. He should sit there and say nothing. Imagine this idot say Lehman shouldn;t be sent off because its a CL final and it should be 11 vs 11. This clown play int'l football and he don't know that if a man is on a breakaway and the last defender fouls him it is a red card. And they should have played the advantage. I remember a similar situation where Yorke was brought down in the Juventus game and Cole followed up and they allowed the goal. D officials have to lift their game too dread. I vex no MC

Balboa obviously does not follow European football closely.........being baffled with why Eto'o is pulling wide..come on now.....anyone who watches spanish league knows that Eto'o is no stranger to the flanks...he and Ronaldinho take turns pulling out wide on the left to cut in on their marker.......

and yes...any smart ref would have let that goal score......poor officiating, but that's the cruel game that we love........

Man, I learn long time not to take any of these americans seriously, or tommy smyth either.  They don't know the game and does be talkin' ONE setta SHIT!!!  When eboue DIVE to get the free-kick that led to Arsenal's goal,balboa call that a "good move" on eboue's part, but later in the game when Deco "dive" near Arsenal 18-yard box he callin' for Deco to "....get a yellow card.." Haul balboa an' all dem american MC!! dize why they will get eaten ALIVE by Italy, Czech Republic and, hopefully, Ghana in June!!
 Â 

Â Tierry Henry for all his brilliance has ALWAYS come up short in big games for France and Arsenal.  Check his history!  I dunno why he complainin' bout referee because everybody who see the game see that arsenal was gettin' all the calls, but, he showed the same class that his manager does always show after a game.  Maybe is a french thing.  arsenal was wasting time like crazy, when they was up 1-0.
 Â 

One last note:  The referee for this game was the same one that did a very poor job in the Under-20 World Cup Final in Holland last July in which Argentina (with Leonel Messi) were given two bogus penalties and Nigeria (with John Obi Mike)l were themselves denied two CLEAR penalties.  He and his linesmen were soundly booed after that game, too.  Is the Barcelona fans that shoulda be booing him today, them arsenal fans had NOTHIN' to boo about.  I saw the game live and would gladly send a copy (for the cost of shipping and "handling") to anybody that doubts what i'm saying.  

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
« Reply #100 on: May 17, 2006, 04:44:44 PM »

No, I sent him home, yuh think ah joking or what? I wanted to watch my game in peace. He was talking like Arsenal done loss de game, and dat was getting me more vex. I take my football seriously. When I get the paper, I start reading from the back, sports first.
Attraction of the Mind gives Respect.
Attraction of the Heart gives Friendship.
Attraction of the Body gives Desire.

Attraction of all Three of them at once …
gives Love.

[

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 17, 2006, 04:49:01 PM »

Â 

Â 

One last note:  The referee for this game was the same one that did a very poor job in the Under-20 World Cup Final in Holland last July in which Argentina (with Leonel Messi) were given two bogus penalties and Nigeria (with John Obi Mike)l were themselves denied two CLEAR penalties.  He and his linesmen were soundly booed after that game, too.  Is the Barcelona fans that shoulda be booing him today, them arsenal fans had NOTHIN' to boo about.  I saw the game live and would gladly send a copy (for the cost of shipping and "handling") to anybody that doubts what i'm saying.  

Dah is DVD or VHS ???

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 17, 2006, 04:49:21 PM »

No, I sent him home, yuh think ah joking or what? I wanted to watch my game in peace. He was talking like Arsenal done loss de game, and dat was getting me more vex. I take my football seriously. When I get the paper, I start reading from the back, sports first.

haha...poor fella....maybe if Arsenal had won, he woulda had a different twist of fortune....or some other kinda twist........

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 17, 2006, 04:53:32 PM »

Maybe yuh shoulda let "boyfriend who feel he is girlfriend" get frisky from the back first, too.  Then (maybe) both of allyuh woulda be happy?  :devil:

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 17, 2006, 04:56:10 PM »
Henrik Larsson is an absolute boss, Barca should keep him next season, Larsson do the world a favour and stay at Barca breds

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: May 17, 2006, 04:57:15 PM »

Â 

Â 

Dah is DVD or VHS ???

:rotfl:  Good one, Padnah, is VHS fuh now!  When ah get the new DVD recorder, ah puttin all meh 300+ football videos on DVD-or-better format

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 17, 2006, 05:08:01 PM »
Fire Bun Assnal!! Let it be known.. Thierry Henry in big games against big players == choker
His excuses at the end don't help either... sounding too much like Wenger... score your goals and hush yuh a$$.
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline doh_stick

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 17, 2006, 05:29:27 PM »

I know dat scene..i still doing dat..magazine all kinda ting...

iz bess u leave he home if u go germany..u eh want no one cramping yuh style...someone now show me wha happen in germany staying in germany..yes..

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 17, 2006, 05:34:21 PM »
MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!!!

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 17, 2006, 05:40:50 PM »

Â 

Â 

Dah is DVD or VHS ???

:rotfl:  Good one, Padnah, is VHS fuh now!  When ah get the new DVD recorder, ah puttin all meh 300+ football videos on DVD-or-better format

Ah go wait fuh the DVD :rotfl:

It go be lighter and compact....it should cost yuh less

Keep meh informed when yuh get it :chilling:

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 17, 2006, 06:05:35 PM »

Maybe yuh shoulda let "boyfriend who feel he is girlfriend" get frisky from the back first, too.  Then (maybe) both of allyuh woulda be happy?  :devil:

damn...like we hadda put a parental guidance stamp on this thread

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 17, 2006, 06:11:25 PM »
I would have loved to see this game play 11v11. The Ref had no choice according to the laws of the game. That said the Ref did not have a good game, I thought Barca get away with some tackles that should have been carded early. But 10vs11 is pressure against anyone but shit against Barca it near impossible.
 Iniesta come on and dat man could pass ah ball. Larson movement cause all kind of trouble and it was only a matter of time.
Ronaldinho had a disappointing game, but shit the worst man on the night was Tommy Shit ah mean Smyth.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 17, 2006, 06:19:30 PM »

Â 

Â 

Dah is DVD or VHS ???

Ah go wait fuh the DVD :rotfl:

It go be lighter and compact....it should cost yuh less

Keep meh informed when yuh get it :chilling:

No doubt, man.   :beermug:

Offline truthseeker

• Sr. Warrior
  • Goal in yuh rucc**tunse
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 17, 2006, 06:40:06 PM »
As a professional Man chester Utd supporter and a pro Assna hater, i want to extend my condolences to touches and Palos for a trophyless season.  lol

Nah fellas hard luck. i could talk real shite about alyuh team but in the end, they were in a game that man utd or Chelsea would have loved being in. Congrats to your team on a wonderful run and I hope that alyuh talisman Henpee stay put.

Bless up
Fire bun Assnal

Offline ndookie

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 17, 2006, 06:44:45 PM »
that ref really pull cards out ah he bamsee there yes..his card on henry was unexplainable..

SOMEBODY PASS A LIL $$ (braces for onslaught from Brej and other followers) , i have no comment , except for

Go Man U , winning champions league next year
Glory Glory Man Utd !

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 17, 2006, 06:47:58 PM »
that ref really pull cards out ah he bamsee there yes..his card on henry was unexplainable..

SOMEBODY PASS A LIL $$ (braces for onslaught from Brej and other followers) , i have no comment , except for

Go Man U , winning champions league next year

So wha yuh sayin....nuttin was wrong with the tackle??

And i looking for highlight and ting buh eh findin nuttin....skins whey yuh???
« Last Edit: May 17, 2006, 08:43:33 PM by Bourbon »
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 17, 2006, 10:04:15 PM »
On a side note..allyah men hear the stat on Edmilson. The man win 3 Le Championat titles in a row with Lyon and then move to Barca and win 2 La Liga titles in a row. 5 league titles in a row. That is pretty amazing. The man eh know what it feels like to lose in a league campaign for 5 years. Add his WC winner's medal and now a CL winner's medal...the man is racking up an amazing amount of silverware

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 17, 2006, 10:22:04 PM »
On a side note..allyah men hear the stat on Edmilson. The man win 3 Le Championat titles in a row with Lyon and then move to Barca and win 2 La Liga titles in a row. 5 league titles in a row. That is pretty amazing. The man eh know what it feels like to lose in a league campaign for 5 years. Add his WC winner's medal and now a CL winner's medal...the man is racking up an amazing amount of silverware
nothin might stop barca from winnin la liga next season,so that will be 6 in a row and two hattricks with two different teams in two leagues.ah guess he might be de only man to have this distinction.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline soccerfan

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Barcelona vs Arsenal Final Videos
« Reply #118 on: May 18, 2006, 04:22:42 AM »
Barcelona vs Arsenal Final Videos

Click Here

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #119 on: May 18, 2006, 04:38:24 AM »
Arsenal have nothing to cry about. The officiating was poor for both sides. There is no way Eboue was fouled. Barca should have gotten the goal and Lehman stay on the field. Would they have prefered to go a goal down. steups ! I hear Henry bussing up he mouth after the game he should concentrate on the chance that he missed rather the referee's bad calls. Barcelona deserved to win that game and the championship.

1]; } ?>