April 28, 2024, 03:22:23 PM

Author Topic: arsenal vs barcelona.  (Read 33941 times)

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: arsenal vs barcelona.
« Reply #120 on: May 18, 2006, 06:16:36 AM »
Arsenal have nothing to cry about. The officiating was poor for both sides. There is no way Eboue was fouled. Barca should have gotten the goal and Lehman stay on the field. Would they have prefered to go a goal down. steups ! I hear Henry bussing up he mouth after the game he should concentrate on the chance that he missed rather the referee's bad calls. Barcelona deserved to win that game and the championship.

Very true...Wenger and Henry complaining that Barca's first goal was offside..they should talk about Eboue's dive.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 18, 2006, 07:08:11 AM »
Arsenal have nothing to cry about. The officiating was poor for both sides. There is no way Eboue was fouled. Barca should have gotten the goal and Lehman stay on the field. Would they have prefered to go a goal down. steups ! I hear Henry bussing up he mouth after the game he should concentrate on the chance that he missed rather the referee's bad calls. Barcelona deserved to win that game and the championship.

......ChanceS (plural) that he missed.  Most teams, in any sport, tend to be a reflection of their coach/manager, and henry is becoming what wenger is: a cry-baby! He dey bumpin' he gums after the game bout how
 "....I should have dived....am not a woman....I didn't see Ronaldinho and I didn't see Eto'o in the game..."  Yeah yuh lil' b*&%$h, but yuh dam well see VICTOR VALDES, though!! :rotfl:
  It's all well and good for a player of henry's stature to run rings around Wigan and Sunderland and them world-class, mediocre teams in the EPL, but when the it came to the big games for France and Ass-'n-all, the world "...hasn't seen tierry henry".  Even when France had their successful run 6-8 years ago, it was Zidane, Trezeguet and Barthez and co. that carried the load, not henry.  Aside from last year's FA Cup Final's Penalty-kick shootout, henry, and Vieira have hardly come up BIG in the BIG games against manu.........and I am NOT a manu supporter.......
   "Terje Hauge".  Remember that name and expect controversy whenever he officiates a game.  He is incompetent and arrogant

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 18, 2006, 08:46:26 AM »
Referee regrets Lehmann red card

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/4993994.stm

Referee Terje Hauge has admitted he may have acted too quickly in sending off Arsenal keeper Jens Lehmann during Barcelona's Champions League triumph.
Hauge dismissed Lehmann in the 18th minute for fouling Samuel Eto'o, with Ludovic Giuly's resulting effort ruled out as Hauge had blown for a free-kick.

"I would have liked to have taken a few more seconds before I made a decision," Hauge told a Norwegian newspaper.

"If I'd done that, I could have given a goal and given a yellow card as well."
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger and captain Thierry Henry have both slammed Hauge's performance in Paris and claimed his decisions favoured the Spanish side.

But the Norwegian said he was pleased with his overall display as Barcelona won the match 2-1 thanks to goals from Eto'o and Juliano Belletti.

And he said the Lehmann incident was a difficult one to judge after the German became the first player to be sent off in a European Cup final.

He added: "We had full control of the match and all in all I'm quite happy with my performance.

"Under other circumstances I would perhaps have done something different with Lehmann, but this mostly rested on the positioning in relation to the situation.

"Everything happens quickly on the pitch and for me it looked as if there was physical contact.

"As well as that it happened in the linesman's working area and I had no reason to doubt him in this instance.

"It was obviously a big game for Arsenal, and to lose is a huge disappointment so I understand their frustration. But we'll have to give it a few days so we can discuss this more sensibly."

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 18, 2006, 08:55:22 AM »

Referee Terje Hauge has admitted he may have acted too quickly in sending off Arsenal keeper Jens Lehmann during Barcelona's Champions League triumph.
Hauge dismissed Lehmann in the 18th minute for fouling Samuel Eto'o, with Ludovic Giuly's resulting effort ruled out as Hauge had blown for a free-kick.

"I would have liked to have taken a few more seconds before I made a decision," Hauge told a Norwegian newspaper.

I think that ref read my post yesterday  ;D

come on Palos, you know better...Referees have the discretion to allow the advantage...a good referee is supposed to have a good sense of awareness and judgement...had he been aware and used good judgement, he would have seen that Giuly was running in on an empty net, and would have allowed the play to run....

I have seen refs wait a second to see if the advantage is established and then blow a "late" whistle if the advantage is not sustained.......you cyah say yuh never see that......that's common in modern day football. I've even seen refs allow a play to run, and then retroactively issue a card for a foul on which he allowed the advantage...tell me yuh never see that..... I not sayin' that what the ref did was "wrong", but he coulda done better........In this case he was a little too quick to blow the whistle.

« Last Edit: May 18, 2006, 08:56:58 AM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 18, 2006, 09:18:12 AM »
That is what i saying all day today.
The ref disadvantage everyone with that call.
He disadvantage Barca by disallowing a goal.
He disadvantage Arsenal by reducing them to 10 men
He disadvantage us, the fans by turning what was looking to be a scintillating final into a 70 minute war of attrition.

I not saying that Arsenal would have won, but I think it would have been an all-time classic game.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 18, 2006, 09:22:56 AM »

I think that ref read my post yesterday  ;D

come on Palos, you know better...Referees have the discretion to allow the advantage...a good referee is supposed to have a good sense of awareness and judgement...had he been aware and used good judgement, he would have seen that Giuly was running in on an empty net, and would have allowed the play to run....

I have seen refs wait a second to see if the advantage is established and then blow a "late" whistle if the advantage is not sustained.......you cyah say yuh never see that......that's common in modern day football. I've even seen refs allow a play to run, and then retroactively issue a card for a foul on which he allowed the advantage...tell me yuh never see that..... I not sayin' that what the ref did was "wrong", but he coulda done better........In this case he was a little too quick to blow the whistle.

Â  I saw this report early this morning and knew that the Ass-'n-all waggonnists woulda jump on!!   :cursing:  
 Â What if the referee allowed the play to go on and then retroactively issued Lehmann the red card that the foul he commited deserved, as per the letter of the law ( FIFA: Laws Of The Game; Law 12, page 4: "Sending off offences") What would all the Ass-'n-all waggonsists be saying today!
 Â That referee is showing that he could at least buckle under some kinda pressure.  I offer again that he wasn't so damned contrite last year in Holland after he ROBBED Nigeria in the Under-20 World Cup :cursing: .....now I cussin!

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 18, 2006, 09:32:49 AM »
Not a waggonist, but:

A player is sent off and shown the red card if he commits any of the following seven offences:
1. is guilty of serious foul play;
2. is guilty of violent conduct;
3. spits at an opponent or any other person;
4. denies the opposing team a goal or an obvious goalscoring opportunity
by deliberately handling the ball (this does not apply to a goalkeeper within his own penalty area);
5. denies an obvious goalscoring opportunity to an opponent moving towards the player’s goal by an offence punishable by a free kick or a penalty kick;
6. uses offensive or insulting or abusive language and/or gestures;
7. receives a second caution in the same match.

By my reading, if the team scores the goal, then they have not been denied an obvious goal-scoring opportunity. Therefore, the ref shoul have counted Barca's goal and given Lehman a yellow for the foul.

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 18, 2006, 10:00:25 AM »
Not a waggonist, but:

A player is sent off and shown the red card if he commits any of the following seven offences:
1. is guilty of serious foul play;
2. is guilty of violent conduct;
3. spits at an opponent or any other person;
4. denies the opposing team a goal or an obvious goalscoring opportunity
by deliberately handling the ball (this does not apply to a goalkeeper within his own penalty area);
5. denies an obvious goalscoring opportunity to an opponent moving towards the player’s goal by an offence punishable by a free kick or a penalty kick;
6. uses offensive or insulting or abusive language and/or gestures;
7. receives a second caution in the same match.

By my reading, if the team scores the goal, then they have not been denied an obvious goal-scoring opportunity. Therefore, the ref shoul have counted Barca's goal and given Lehman a yellow for the foul.
Did Peruzzi get any card when he hauled down Yorke in the box in the semi-final in Turin? The one that resulted in the third goal when Cole ran onto and scored. ???
Live large and prosper!

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 18, 2006, 11:36:00 AM »
Quite clearly, if the foul was worthy of a red card, then it was worthy of a yellow. the rules allow the ref to allow the advantage and then administer a yellow. He can't give a red if he plays advantage.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #129 on: May 18, 2006, 11:58:27 AM »

......ChanceS (plural) that he missed.  Most teams, in any sport, tend to be a reflection of their coach/manager, and henry is becoming what wenger is: a cry-baby! He dey bumpin' he gums after the game bout how
 "....I should have dived....am not a woman....I didn't see Ronaldinho and I didn't see Eto'o in the game..."  Yeah yuh lil' b*&%$h, but yuh dam well see VICTOR VALDES, though!! :rotfl:
  It's all well and good for a player of henry's stature to run rings around Wigan and Sunderland and them world-class, mediocre teams in the EPL, but when the it came to the big games for France and Ass-'n-all, the world "...hasn't seen tierry henry".  Even when France had their successful run 6-8 years ago, it was Zidane, Trezeguet and Barthez and co. that carried the load, not henry.  Aside from last year's FA Cup Final's Penalty-kick shootout, henry, and Vieira have hardly come up BIG in the BIG games against manu.........and I am NOT a manu supporter.......
   "Terje Hauge".  Remember that name and expect controversy whenever he officiates a game.  He is incompetent and arrogant

As much as I admire Henry's technical abilities I have to admit that what you are saying is true. He is the only player in the EPL I would tune in to watch. That being said I was never impressed with him at very important games. It's real easy for me sit where I am criticise a World Class player but the truth is the truth. Henry's greatest accomplishments are the World Cup and Euro 2000 Championships. He did that with a truly World Class squad of players one of whom was the best player in the world. He has never been able to bring that kind of success to his club by way of the Champions League. As I said earlier Henry should have scored that chance and carry the cup to London. Its not the first time I've seen him fail at those opportune times.All players are guilty of that from sometime e.g. Ronaldinho (totally ineffective yesterday, he could have been subbed and Barca would lost nothing)  but Henry does that too many times.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #130 on: May 18, 2006, 12:09:15 PM »
I really don't see what all the noise is about. Which is better, Lehman sent off and the score remains 0-0 or Lehman staying on with Barca going up 1-0 ? How many times in the last 6 months have Barca lost after scoring 1st ? I just don't understand the rationale that Arsenal would be better off going a goal down. In the same way the red card against Roberto Carlos in the Super Clasico hurt both teams so did yesterday's red card. Arsenal going a goal down would forced them to attack and particularly using the full backs. That was the major success story of yesterday's game for Arsenal. Eboue played like a boss imagine if Eboue was 40 yards up the pitch with Ronaldinho or Eto'o liking they self with all that space on the left side. If Lehman stayed on the field, Barcelona would have won more at least 2 goals.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2006, 01:26:51 PM by Jah Gol »

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 18, 2006, 12:31:27 PM »

Its not the first time I've seen him fail at those opportune times.

when else did he fail at an opportune time ? and how is it that he's the scapegoat in this loss ? How is it Henry's failure...there are a few players on Arsenal's squad who didn't pull their weight. Henry is not one of them.

All players are guilty of that from sometime  but Henry does that too many times.

so you're saying that Henri fails at opportune times more than the average player ? so why is he one of the best in the world ?

I really don't get it. Without Henry, Arsenal is half the side they are. That's so much more than just my opinion, it should qualify as a fact.......Henry played his a$$ off yesterday. He was a constant thorn in the Barca defense, with no support on most occasions, he had a brilliant assist, and to be fair, Barca's most effective way of stopping him yesterday was by either fouling him or doubling up on him........

I'm not a fan of Arsenal, nor a huge Henry fan, but anyone whose take-away from yesterday's game is that Henry is a choker because he missed one or two chances either knows nothing about the game, doesn't watch that much football, has a very narrow view on football and hence ignores all the hard off-the-ball running, tracking back and opportunities for teammates that Henry created/creates....either that or you're just very biased.

The only criticism I have of him from yesterday is that he was not gracious in defeat......
« Last Edit: May 18, 2006, 12:42:40 PM by kicker »

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 18, 2006, 01:02:36 PM »
Aside from last year's FA Cup Final's Penalty-kick shootout, henry, and Vieira have hardly come up BIG in the BIG games against manu.........and I am NOT a manu supporter.......

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1701912926714467929&q=Theirry+Henry
Wasnt This or Was This Again Man U?(Click the Google Link 1st)

Well Thats Henry Scoring Against Man Twice.

Well Thats Henry Equalising Against Man U. in ANOTHER Man U V arsenal game

Thats Him Scoring Making It 2-1 in a game that finished 2-2

Who Remembers when Henry BUSS the net against MAN U when almost RIP OFF Carrolls head in the process

Even When Arsenal Lost 4-2 against Man U last season Who Set Up BOTH goals for Bergkamp & Vieira???

Who Scored A Big Man Goal Against Real Madrid this season starting from Almost the half way line???
Who Scored Against Juve???
Who Set Up Campbell's Goal Yesterday???

the world "...hasn't seen tierry henry".  Even when France had their successful run 6-8 years ago, it was Zidane, Trezeguet and Barthez and co. that carried the load, not henry.

Which Young WINGER at the time(also BETWEEN this 6-8 Period you mentioned) made his debut in November then went to the world cup in 1998?

Which Young WINGER at the end up top scorer in the WORLD CUP 98?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1998_FIFA_World_Cup#Goal_scorers
Goal scorers
6 goals

Davor Å uker
5 goals

Gabriel Batistuta
 Christian Vieri
4 goals

Ronaldo
 Marcelo Salas
 Luis Hernandez
3 goals

Bebeto
Rivaldo
César Sampaio
Thierry Henry
 Oliver Bierhoff - Jürgen Klinsmann
 Dennis Bergkamp

Who was top goal scorer for FRANCE in Euro 2000? The season when he finally became a striker?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euro_2000#Top_Scorers
Tournemant Statistics
[edit]
Top Scorers
5 Goals

Patrick Kluivert (5 matches)
 Savo MiloÅ¡ević (4 matches)
4 Goals

Nuno Gomes
3 Goals

Sérgio Conceição
Thierry Henry
 Zlatko Zahovic
2 Goals

SEEN

« Last Edit: May 18, 2006, 01:14:20 PM by Carib-briton(aka Futbol) »

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 18, 2006, 01:07:57 PM »
Henry had a very good game yesterday and in no way can be considered a choker.
He is arguably the 2nd best player in the world and showed it yesterday.
As usual Jah Goal, your comments exposed your biasedness and/or complete misunderstanding of the game
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #134 on: May 18, 2006, 01:25:43 PM »
Henry had a very good game yesterday and in no way can be considered a choker.
He is arguably the 2nd best player in the world and showed it yesterday.
As usual Jah Goal, your comments exposed your biasedness and/or complete misunderstanding of the game

I'm not going to apologise for saying that If Henry scored that chance Barca would not have come back in that game. It would have been a massive blow psychologically. For as well as the man played yesterday as the Great Henry (I don't mean that sarcastically) it was his responsibility to score that goal.

I'm sorry for being biased and not understanding the game as well as you.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: May 18, 2006, 01:44:24 PM »

I'm not going to apologise for saying that If Henry scored that chance Barca would not have come back in that game. It would have been a massive blow psychologically. For as well as the man played yesterday as the Great Henry (I don't mean that sarcastically) it was his responsibility to score that goal.

I'm sorry for being biased and not understanding the game as well as you.

In a losing effort, a missed chance is always blown out of proportion. Strikers miss goals all the time. If Arsenal held on to win 1-0, Henry would have undoubtedly been man of the match (along with Freddie Ljungberg) in spite of missing that chance. It just so happened that Barca equalized soon after, so he takes the blame......... that's how people think....... as unintelligent as it is....that's just how people think. (even though Barca's goal was no fault of his, he still takes the blame)....

Yes if Henry had scored that chance, Barca would have probably been dead and buried....even that is speculation......but we prefer to see it that way in the interest of blaming someone... even after Liverpool game from 3 goals down last year to win the CLeague.... Some even choose to make some correlation between Henry missing that chance and Barca scoring and going on to win, as if no one else on the field is responsible for what happens besides Henry....an even dumber thought process, but that's how humans think....

Just as it was Henry's responsibility to score that chance according to Jah Gol,  it was Almunia's responsibility to guard his near post (first goal), and save a shot that comes straight at him (2nd goal)......but let's blame Henry, the best performer on the day for the Gunners.....he's a choker, and that's why Arsenal lost.....I guess football is that simple...........allyuh good yes.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2006, 01:50:38 PM by kicker »

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 18, 2006, 04:05:29 PM »
Aside from last year's FA Cup Final's Penalty-kick shootout, henry, and Vieira have hardly come up BIG in the BIG games against manu.........and I am NOT a manu supporter.......

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1701912926714467929&q=Theirry+Henry
Wasnt This or Was This Again Man U?(Click the Google Link 1st)

Well Thats Henry Scoring Against Man Twice.

Well Thats Henry Equalising Against Man U. in ANOTHER Man U V arsenal game

Thats Him Scoring Making It 2-1 in a game that finished 2-2

Who Remembers when Henry BUSS the net against MAN U when almost RIP OFF Carrolls head in the process

Even When Arsenal Lost 4-2 against Man U last season Who Set Up BOTH goals for Bergkamp & Vieira???

Who Scored A Big Man Goal Against Real Madrid this season starting from Almost the half way line???

the world "...hasn't seen tierry henry".  Even when France had their successful run 6-8 years ago, it was Zidane, Trezeguet and Barthez and co. that carried the load, not henry.

Which Young WINGER at the time(also BETWEEN this 6-8 Period you mentioned) made his debut in November then went to the world cup in 1998?

Which Young WINGER at the end up top scorer in the WORLD CUP 98?
Goal scorers
6 goals

Davor Å uker
5 goals

Gabriel Batistuta
 Christian Vieri
4 goals

Ronaldo
 Marcelo Salas
 Luis Hernandez
3 goals

Bebeto
Rivaldo
César Sampaio
Thierry Henry
 Oliver Bierhoff - Jürgen Klinsmann
 Dennis Bergkamp

Who was top goal scorer for FRANCE in Euro 2000? The season when he finally became a striker?
Tournemant Statistics
[edit]
Top Scorers
5 Goals

Patrick Kluivert (5 matches)
 Savo MiloÅ¡ević (4 matches)
4 Goals

Nuno Gomes
3 Goals

Sérgio Conceição
Thierry Henry
 Zlatko Zahovic
2 Goals

SEEN

How many goals did he score in Japan/Korea 2002?  Seen?
Where was he (and Vieira) last season in a BIG game against manu when Roy Keane buse up Vieira in the tunnel before the match and then manu come out and treat Ass-'n-all like red-headed step chirren.  Oops, sorry, he was probably hurt or "resting"
You post all dem pictures and still eh show me when he came up BIG in BIG games.  As I stated in a previous post and similar thread, henry only now start to come up big for club and/or country.  Pull up all the BIG game situations that Arsenal HAD TO WIN or france HAD TO WIN prior to this season and show me where henry was the man that did the job and led them to victory. Why did Zidane and Makelele have to come out of Internantional "retirement" to drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaag France to the World Cup this year?   How come allyuh boy henry wasn't gettin' de job done? Why are France strugglin' in the World Cup qualifiers against teams like Ireland and..............ISRAEL?!?  WORLD BEATERS FRANCE?!?  ISRAEL?!?

Best player in the world MYASS!! I ain't even talk about the shot he took in the first half from long range that forced VICTOR VALDES into a decent save, because I eh see nutt'n wrong wit dat.  But when he had TWO GLARING CHANCES up close with just the keeper to beat, WHAT DID HE DO?!? Ok,ok, ok, i'll say ONE GLARING chance because the chance he missed in the first three minutes of the game can possibly be accredited to good goalkeeping on the part of VICTOR VALDES, the man who was blocking him from "...seeing Ronaldinho and Eto'o..."   :rotfl:
What did he do with that ONE GLARING CHANCE to "possibly" put the sword to Barcelona?  He kick de dam ball like a sissy!

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 18, 2006, 05:13:50 PM »

How many goals did he score in Japan/Korea 2002?  Seen? You were talking about the french TEAM,he is not the whole team, did TREZEGUET SCORE IN WC 2002 like you said in ur post, SEEN . you were talking about the 6-8 year period I replied to it directly to that 6-8 period SEEN. where was Zidane, Trezeguet & Barthez in the WC2002, SEEN
LOL

Where was he (and Vieira) last season in a BIG game against manu when Roy Keane buse up Vieira in the tunnel before the match and then manu come out and treat Ass-'n-all like red-headed step chirren.  Oops, sorry, he was probably hurt or "resting"- That was the game HENRY set up BOTH goals, SEEN are you blind, you didnt read my post despite I answer everything HEAD ON

read my post again, talked about that game :rotfl: You are on a hype, roy keane had words with vieira not ''buse up'' you fictional yes

You post all dem pictures and still eh show me when he came up BIG in BIG games - ARe.  As I stated in a previous post and similar thread, henry only now start to come up big for club and/or country. 
Pull up all the BIG game situations that Arsenal HAD TO WIN or france HAD TO WIN prior to this season and show me where henry was the man that did the job and led them to victory.

READ posts first dont come with stupid replies :rotfl:

Why did Zidane and Makelele have to come out of Internantional "retirement" to drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaag France to the World Cup this year? Because the TEAM was performing badly,not because of henry(note henry is part of the team because you carry on chupid), u are an ass,like Henry is the whole of France:rotfl: How come allyuh boy henry wasn't gettin' de job done? Why are France strugglin' in the World Cup qualifiers against teams like Ireland and..............ISRAEL?!?  WORLD BEATERS FRANCE?!?  ISRAEL?!? Because the TEAM was performing shit, are you dumb :rotfl: How you gonna blame france's inconsistancy on one player :rotfl:
READ POST FIRST again :rotfl: DIDNT You see this

These are not big games ??? so you dont have to beat Juve and real madrid to get to the final?  :rotfl: (Try & get a arsenal ticket for those games easy on the day and tell me its not a big name, but I expect you wouldnt know about that.)
Go and watch the real madrid vs arsenal game again. Go and watch the Juve game again, Please. if those are not big games stop watching football because you will never be satisfied :rotfl:

Best player in the world MYASS!! I ain't even talk about the shot he took in the first half from long range that forced VICTOR VALDES into a decent save, because I eh see nutt'n wrong wit dat.  But when he had TWO GLARING CHANCES up close with just the keeper to beat, WHAT DID HE DO?!? Ok,ok, ok, i'll say ONE GLARING chance because the chance he missed in the first three minutes of the game can possibly be accredited to good goalkeeping on the part of VICTOR VALDES, the man who was blocking him from "...seeing Ronaldinho and Eto'o..."   :rotfl: Errr, He was playing upfront on his ones, the team only had ten men by himself he came out and said that blantantly at the end of the game, plus you could see that when he was crouching down waiting to take a corner,
What did he do with that ONE GLARING CHANCE to "possibly" put the sword to Barcelona?  He kick de dam ball like a sissy!

You could obviously do better ent :rotfl: players miss chances all the time, arsenal were unlucky on the day. You want to dis the man that has done so much for arsenal, anti racism and is one of the players who made the premiership more popular, this but all funny because you is a person to doesn't observe things let alone read something!  :rotfl: but not going to say he played his best game on wednesday but if you think hes swag thats ur business. :rotfl:

BTW you talk about tezeguet in your post BELOW

but where is Trezeguet in the top scorers list I provided for WC 98 & Euro 2000 EH, I ent doubting barthez & zidane contribution to the team but to say Henry has had a part in is disrepctful to the man, but as we know ''the world ..hasn't seen tierry henry''  :rotfl:didnt even spell a easy name right. I provided the FACTS you look at them, well you obviously didnt, well tell me WHERE IS TREZEGUET in those top scorer lists in YOUR 6-8 PERIOD, what you gonna tell me he create more goals than henry now??  :rotfl:. You said henry hardly come in big games against man u which i quote from ur other post I proved it to you. I prove the facts but you just wanna hate and not rate. You blaming FRANCE's poor performances all on henry is a joke :rotfl: Its a team game, like you forget  :rotfl:

Fact are clear to see in my posts, this guy cant even touch me in the france subject and man u, he said 6-8 period and he talked about Quals & WC2002 when the team performed badly but he thinks henry is the whole team :rotfl:
Anyway I backed up my point I done wid dis guy :rotfl:

Off topic regarding my posts: Anyway big up the true Barcelona fans, that know about the history of the club, not waggonists. Big up Arsenals Fans, our team will be back stronger
« Last Edit: May 18, 2006, 05:23:43 PM by Carib-briton(aka Futbol) »

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 18, 2006, 05:31:55 PM »

I find real men is come out and talk when dey team win, and dey is a bunch of mimes before the game......i just have one question....how long you backing Barca?........just curious......

and don't get me wrong eh, I'm not a fan of Arsenal....but I'm a football fan...and anybody with footballing sense would see Henry is a great player(and not just dis season as yuh implying from yuh posts...and just remember football is an 11 man game so cyah blame de man for France past failures)....give respect where it's due dred..... :beermug:

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 18, 2006, 05:40:57 PM »
I doh care too much about Henry but he was France's top scorer in WC98, Euro 2000, WC2002 (nobody scored for France so it was a joint tie  ;D) and Euro2004. France's best striker in 3 of the last 4 tournaments. Not bad if you ask me when you supposedly have goal machines like trezeguet in your side. Henry scores big goals as I see it...the goal against RMAdrid and the goal against Juve leading up to the final...I guess those games are not important. Football is a team sport, so mango chow claim that Zidane and Makas had to come out of retirement cause henry was not pulling his weight is somewhat infantile. If that was the case, they would have brought in a better striker. Seems like it was the midfield that was not pulling its weight. But say what...that is football..we will see what we want to see.

BARCELONA!!!

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 18, 2006, 06:27:58 PM »
I really don't see what all the noise is about. Which is better, Lehman sent off and the score remains 0-0 or Lehman staying on with Barca going up 1-0 ? How many times in the last 6 months have Barca lost after scoring 1st ? I just don't understand the rationale that Arsenal would be better off going a goal down. In the same way the red card against Roberto Carlos in the Super Clasico hurt both teams so did yesterday's red card. Arsenal going a goal down would forced them to attack and particularly using the full backs. That was the major success story of yesterday's game for Arsenal. Eboue played like a boss imagine if Eboue was 40 yards up the pitch with Ronaldinho or Eto'o liking they self with all that space on the left side. If Lehman stayed on the field, Barcelona would have won more at least 2 goals.
The point isn't whether they would have won or not. That is why they play the games. But certainly, by  diallowing the goal, the ref removed the only advantage for barcelona that counts - goals, and by removing lehmann, he made sure that Arsenal would not be able to attack as they would have liked. You're playing one of the top teams in the world with a man down, and with your backup goalkeeper. I think most ppl would like thier chances to score if they stick to the gameplan, rather than having to play 70+ minutes a man down.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 18, 2006, 07:47:16 PM »

How many goals did he score in Japan/Korea 2002?  Seen? You were talking about the french TEAM,he is not the whole team, did TREZEGUET SCORE IN WC 2002 like you said in ur post, SEEN . you were talking about the 6-8 year period I replied to it directly to that 6-8 period SEEN. where was Zidane, Trezeguet & Barthez in the WC2002, SEEN
LOL

Where was he (and Vieira) last season in a BIG game against manu when Roy Keane buse up Vieira in the tunnel before the match and then manu come out and treat Ass-'n-all like red-headed step chirren.  Oops, sorry, he was probably hurt or "resting"- That was the game HENRY set up BOTH goals, SEEN are you blind, you didnt read my post despite I answer everything HEAD ON

read my post again, talked about that game :rotfl: You are on a hype, roy keane had words with vieira not ''buse up'' you fictional yes

You post all dem pictures and still eh show me when he came up BIG in BIG games - ARe.  As I stated in a previous post and similar thread, henry only now start to come up big for club and/or country. 
Pull up all the BIG game situations that Arsenal HAD TO WIN or france HAD TO WIN prior to this season and show me where henry was the man that did the job and led them to victory.

READ posts first dont come with stupid replies :rotfl:

Why did Zidane and Makelele have to come out of Internantional "retirement" to drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaag France to the World Cup this year? Because the TEAM was performing badly,not because of henry(note henry is part of the team because you carry on chupid), u are an ass,like Henry is the whole of France:rotfl: How come allyuh boy henry wasn't gettin' de job done? Why are France strugglin' in the World Cup qualifiers against teams like Ireland and..............ISRAEL?!?  WORLD BEATERS FRANCE?!?  ISRAEL?!? Because the TEAM was performing shit, are you dumb :rotfl: How you gonna blame france's inconsistancy on one player :rotfl:
READ POST FIRST again :rotfl: DIDNT You see this

These are not big games ??? so you dont have to beat Juve and real madrid to get to the final?  :rotfl: (Try & get a arsenal ticket for those games easy on the day and tell me its not a big name, but I expect you wouldnt know about that.)
Go and watch the real madrid vs arsenal game again. Go and watch the Juve game again, Please. if those are not big games stop watching football because you will never be satisfied :rotfl:

Best player in the world MYASS!! I ain't even talk about the shot he took in the first half from long range that forced VICTOR VALDES into a decent save, because I eh see nutt'n wrong wit dat.  But when he had TWO GLARING CHANCES up close with just the keeper to beat, WHAT DID HE DO?!? Ok,ok, ok, i'll say ONE GLARING chance because the chance he missed in the first three minutes of the game can possibly be accredited to good goalkeeping on the part of VICTOR VALDES, the man who was blocking him from "...seeing Ronaldinho and Eto'o..."   :rotfl: Errr, He was playing upfront on his ones, the team only had ten men by himself he came out and said that blantantly at the end of the game, plus you could see that when he was crouching down waiting to take a corner,

You could obviously do better ent :rotfl: players miss chances all the time, arsenal were unlucky on the day. You want to dis the man that has done so much for arsenal, anti racism and is one of the players who made the premiership more popular, this but all funny because you is a person to doesn't observe things let alone read something!  :rotfl: but not going to say he played his best game on wednesday but if you think hes swag thats ur business. :rotfl:

BTW you talk about tezeguet in your post BELOW

but where is Trezeguet in the top scorers list I provided for WC 98 & Euro 2000 EH, I ent doubting barthez & zidane contribution to the team but to say Henry has had a part in is disrepctful to the man, but as we know ''the world ..hasn't seen tierry henry''  :rotfl:didnt even spell a easy name right. I provided the FACTS you look at them, well you obviously didnt, well tell me WHERE IS TREZEGUET in those top scorer lists in YOUR 6-8 PERIOD, what you gonna tell me he create more goals than henry now??  :rotfl:. You said henry hardly come in big games against man u which i quote from ur other post I proved it to you. I prove the facts but you just wanna hate and not rate. You blaming FRANCE's poor performances all on henry is a joke :rotfl: Its a team game, like you forget  :rotfl:

Fact are clear to see in my posts, this guy cant even touch me in the france subject and man u, he said 6-8 period and he talked about Quals & WC2002 when the team performed badly but he thinks henry is the whole team :rotfl:
Anyway I backed up my point I done wid dis guy :rotfl:

Off topic regarding my posts: Anyway big up the true Barcelona fans, that know about the history of the club, not waggonists. Big up Arsenals Fans, our team will be back stronger

First to begin with, I am not "dissin' t-H-ierry henry's ability (by the way, I CHOOSE to spell his name the way I do) and apparrently YOU are the one who cannot read.  I clearly stated that, and I shall repeat and spell it out for you: P-R-I-O-R  T-O  T-H-I-S  S-E-A-S-O-N he has failed to come up BIG  in the BIG games to the extent that does not quite warrant him being labelled as "....arguably the best player in the world...." DIDN'T YOU SEE THAT? You telling me what he did against Juve and Real Madrid T-H-I-S     S-E-A-S-O-N does more to support my point than argue against it. Thanks.  :chilling: Besides, the goal against Real Madrid was nice, but NOBODY put in a proper tackle.

Trezeguet has more than scored his fair share of BIG goals in BIG games for Juve and FRANCE.....but he has never been touted as being  "......arguably the best player in the world.."
 Â   When Zidane was crowned the "World's Best Player" his track record was unquestionable for club and country.  He performed at the highest level against all comers, time in and time out, and was ALWAYS there IN THE BIG GAMES, PLAYING BIG. My point all along has been to question whether we can say the same for henry (READ MY LIPS)  P-R-I-O-R  T-O-  T-H-I-S-  S-E-A-S-O-N
 Â  I ask you this, Mr. Filho: Djibril Cisse has scored more goals for France in WC Qualifying than henry has, but isn't he being serviced by the same midfield?
 Â  France did barely qualify first in their WC Qualifying group that included: Switzerland, Ireland,......Israel.....Cyprus and.....Faroe Islands. henry scored two goals having played in at least 6 of 10 games: Best in the world? Not yet.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 18, 2006, 07:56:54 PM »
I doh care too much about Henry but he was France's top scorer in WC98, Euro 2000, WC2002 (nobody scored for France so it was a joint tie  ;D) and Euro2004. France's best striker in 3 of the last 4 tournaments. Not bad if you ask me when you supposedly have goal machines like trezeguet in your side. Henry scores big goals as I see it...the goal against RMAdrid and the goal against Juve leading up to the final...I guess those games are not important. Football is a team sport, so mango chow claim that Zidane and Makas had to come out of retirement cause henry was not pulling his weight is somewhat infantile. If that was the case, they would have brought in a better striker. Seems like it was the midfield that was not pulling its weight. But say what...that is football..we will see what we want to see.

BARCELONA!!!

I guess "infantile" is the most appropriate adjective you could come up with. fine.  Maybe France didn't need to bring in any other strikers because the were relying heavily on the corps of strikers that they did have, which included.....henry.  But if the midfield was doing so poorly, whay was Djibril Cisse getting to score goals and not henry?

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 18, 2006, 08:44:25 PM »

BARCELONA!!!

I guess "infantile" is the most appropriate adjective you could come up with. fine.  Maybe France didn't need to bring in any other strikers because the were relying heavily on the corps of strikers that they did have, which included.....henry.  But if the midfield was doing so poorly, whay was Djibril Cisse getting to score goals and not henry?

Hard luck with the "infantile" comment. I'll keep it to football talks.

Anyway, I doh know the answer to your questions. Maybe because Henry does a lot more than just score goals. Maybe he was out of form. I didn't watch the games so I can't tell you how Henry played and frankly, I don't care. I hope he doh score a single goal this WC  ;) Not on Henry and I not on France. But seriously, was Henry missing his chances, or was he playing a different role for the national team? Did you see the games..was he poor? Did he link well with Cisse? I really don't know and the questions you ask could have any number of answers. In the end I give Henry his respect. I think he is a good player and I think he is a big game player. The only team I really see him struggle against in recent years is ManU and that is just the last couple of years. We have different opinions...but this one thing is true...no defender in the world would agree that Henry is not a big big player. That kinda argument could only go on between men on a forum who cyah get on the same field as Henry.

Peace

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 18, 2006, 09:48:38 PM »

BARCELONA!!!

Hard luck with the "infantile" comment. I'll keep it to football talks.

Anyway, I doh know the answer to your questions. Maybe because Henry does a lot more than just score goals. Maybe he was out of form. I didn't watch the games so I can't tell you how Henry played and frankly, I don't care. I hope he doh score a single goal this WC  ;) Not on Henry and I not on France. But seriously, was Henry missing his chances, or was he playing a different role for the national team? Did you see the games..was he poor? Did he link well with Cisse? I really don't know and the questions you ask could have any number of answers. In the end I give Henry his respect. I think he is a good player and I think he is a big game player. The only team I really see him struggle against in recent years is ManU and that is just the last couple of years. We have different opinions...but this one thing is true...no defender in the world would agree that Henry is not a big big player. That kinda argument could only go on between men on a forum who cyah get on the same field as Henry.

Peace

I eh get vex dat yuh say I was being "infantile" I jes didn't agree since I din't call the man any names or anything like that......
   ai see that men are getting quite impassioned in ther arguments and declaring victories without really reading properly what I am saying.  I have yet to deny giving is credit as far as being a great player is concerned.  I have NEVER said he is a slagger, or a wanker or a shit hong or anything like that.  I have simply asserted that based on HIS performances for club and country matched up against the players that have been awarded the title as "World's Best Player", arguably or not, I think that henry has come short, during the times that people have been willing to place that crown upon his head.  I am not saying that he is not a BIG player.  Of course there are many, many defenders that would regard him as such  But those same defenders would have said the same for all of the players that have been given the title: Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Rivaldo, Zidane, Weah, Platini, Figo, and a HOST of young players today like Lampard, Gerrard, Owen, Tevez Shevchenko, and the list goes on.  It didn't matter what the fine detals were with the Brazilian team or his club team: Ronaldo scored goals, and he scored them when they counted.....except in France '98, Zidane made plays when his teams needed him to.  The afore, aforementioned players CARRIED their teams when they had to.....consistently and were given the title.  Henry is yet to do that consistently for France as well as Arsenal.
  I was a little venemous in my argument because he really showed poor sportsmanship after yesterday's game in a way that has become quite typical of Arene9 Wenger: when his team loses, it's the referee's fault, but when they win,(even at the benefit of poor officiating) they always deserv it.
  Henry had not two, but three easy chances yesterday

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 19, 2006, 05:02:11 AM »

I eh get vex dat yuh say I was being "infantile" I jes didn't agree since I din't call the man any names or anything like that......
   ai see that men are getting quite impassioned in ther arguments and declaring victories without really reading properly what I am saying.  I have yet to deny giving is credit as far as being a great player is concerned.  I have NEVER said he is a slagger, or a wanker or a shit hong or anything like that.  I have simply asserted that based on HIS performances for club and country matched up against the players that have been awarded the title as "World's Best Player", arguably or not, I think that henry has come short, during the times that people have been willing to place that crown upon his head.  I am not saying that he is not a BIG player.  Of course there are many, many defenders that would regard him as such  But those same defenders would have said the same for all of the players that have been given the title: Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Rivaldo, Zidane, Weah, Platini, Figo, and a HOST of young players today like Lampard, Gerrard, Owen, Tevez Shevchenko, and the list goes on.  It didn't matter what the fine detals were with the Brazilian team or his club team: Ronaldo scored goals, and he scored them when they counted.....except in France '98, Zidane made plays when his teams needed him to.  The afore, aforementioned players CARRIED their teams when they had to.....consistently and were given the title.  Henry is yet to do that consistently for France as well as Arsenal.
  I was a little venemous in my argument because he really showed poor sportsmanship after yesterday's game in a way that has become quite typical of Arene9 Wenger: when his team loses, it's the referee's fault, but when they win,(even at the benefit of poor officiating) they always deserv it.
  Henry had not two, but three easy chances yesterday

It's a team sport my friend, and I fundamentally disagree with the notion that any player ever 'carries' a team even though I know what you are gettng at. In that vein Zidane has never 'carried' France. He may have been their best player but in WC 1998 he was only decisive in the final...and even then it was two headed goals from dead ball situations. But he even was red carded and missed a game and a half. And after the first rounds, all the articles were about how ordinary Zidane was and how he was outshone by an unkown winger named Henry. France always had top class players around Zidane. And Zidane has never won anything for France that Henry did not contribute significantly to. What happened when Zidane left Juve...they got even better. Zidane has always been a star amongst stars but he never had to 'carry' a group of mediocre players. Same with Ronaldo. He is a boss, but that Brazilian WC2002 team was more indebted to Rivaldo. Ronaldo did his job with ruthless efficiency but also had is poor games. We easily forget becuase of the important goals he scored. Zidane and Ronaldo are players of exceptional talent and they have both shone when the pressure was on..but let's not exaggerate the significance of the team. And if Henry did not shine in big games then Arsenal would have lost to Real Madrid or Juventus or Villareal before making it to the CL final...yep...those were monumental games too. Without Henry, Portugal may have beaten France in Euro2000..it was Henry's goal that got them back in the game. Anyway...this is in many ways a matter of opinion and we could go on forever if we wanted to. So let's just leave it at, we disagree.

Peace
« Last Edit: May 19, 2006, 05:08:03 AM by Filho »

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 19, 2006, 05:10:57 AM »

First to begin with, I am not "dissin' t-H-ierry henry's ability (by the way, I CHOOSE to spell his name the way I do) and apparrently YOU are the one who cannot read.  I clearly stated that, and I shall repeat and spell it out for you: P-R-I-O-R  T-O  T-H-I-S  S-E-A-S-O-N he has failed to come up BIG  in the BIG games to the extent that does not quite warrant him being labelled as "....arguably the best player in the world...." DIDN'T YOU SEE THAT? You telling me what he did against Juve and Real Madrid T-H-I-S     S-E-A-S-O-N does more to support my point than argue against it. Thanks.  :chilling: Besides, the goal against Real Madrid was nice, but NOBODY put in a proper tackle.

Trezeguet has more than scored his fair share of BIG goals in BIG games for Juve and FRANCE.....but he has never been touted as being  "......arguably the best player in the world.."
 Â   When Zidane was crowned the "World's Best Player" his track record was unquestionable for club and country.  He performed at the highest level against all comers, time in and time out, and was ALWAYS there IN THE BIG GAMES, PLAYING BIG. My point all along has been to question whether we can say the same for henry (READ MY LIPS)  P-R-I-O-R  T-O-  T-H-I-S-  S-E-A-S-O-N
 Â  I ask you this, Mr. Filho: Djibril Cisse has scored more goals for France in WC Qualifying than henry has, but isn't he being serviced by the same midfield?
 Â  France did barely qualify first in their WC Qualifying group that included: Switzerland, Ireland,......Israel.....Cyprus and.....Faroe Islands. henry scored two goals having played in at least 6 of 10 games: Best in the world? Not yet.
BTW i cant read your lips, this a forum plus you put it in caps so you must of thought I could see you strangly enough also
BTW the way you didnt not say prior to this season dont go back and edit ur messages neither because Ive looked at them :rotfl:
Regardless those that i mentioned are big games, FULL STOP this season last season, season before or years & years ago.
Who remembers when henry scored a free kick against Juve in 2001? who remembers when henry a scored HAT-TRICK against ROMA in 2002? Henry even scored against valencia in 2003 when arsenal got beat in the last 16. if it wasnt for a mistake for Wiltord arsenal would of progressed. Henry even scored in another game against valencia.
ARE YOU DUMB about no one put in a proper tackle, a defender did at the end plus they could really stop because he was going fast, didnt you see 2 or 3 players come off him trying to take him dont, that is the dumbest excause ive seen someone write on a forum for a long time. I remember RONALDO scoring a goal for barca against compostela and NOT ONE PERSON put in a tackle because he was going TOO FAST, for them to risk putting in a tackle.

You still fail to look that goals he scored against manchester united. If you say that you havent seen henry scored badman goals in that fixture, ur a liar
You still fail to look at the goals he scored in the WC 1998(when he was a winger) and Euro 2000,  IS Trezeguet HIGHER in those tables during this 6-8 year period you are talking about?? Please answer that YES or NO then I will leave it, LOOK First, for the first time because you obviously igonred it the first time.
There you go LOOK:

If you say you see Trezeguet higher in those tables then you have a bigger problem than you think, to leave henry out saying he didnt have a major contribution, its just total disrespect.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2006, 05:20:57 AM by Carib-briton(aka Futbol) »

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 19, 2006, 05:14:00 AM »

It's a team sport my friend, and I fundamentally disagree with the notion that any player ever 'carries' a team even though I know what you are gettng at. In that vein Zidane has never 'carried' France. He may have been their best player but in WC 1998 he was only decisive in the final...and even then it was two headed goals from dead ball situations. But he even was red carded and missed a game and a half. And after the first rounds, all the articles were about how ordinary Zidane was and how he was outshone by an unkown winger named Henry. France always had top class players around Zidane. And Zidane has never won anything for France that Henry did not contribute significantly to. What happened when Zidane left Juve...they got even better. Zidane has always been a star amongst stars but he never had to 'carry' a group of mediocre players. Same with Ronaldo. He is a boss, but that Brazilian WC2002 team was more indebted to Rivaldo. Ronaldo did his job with ruthless efficiency but also had is poor games. We easily forget becuase of the important goals he scored. Zidane and Ronaldo are players of exceptional talent and they have both shone when the pressure was on..but let's not exaggerate the significance of the team.
And if Henry did not shine in big games then Arsenal would have lost to Real Madrid or Juventus or Villareal before making it to the CL final...yep...those were monumental games too. Without Henry, Portugal may have beaten France in Euro2000..it was Henry's goal that got them back in the game
. Anyway...this is in many ways a matter of opinion and we could go on forever if we wanted to. So let's just leave it at, we disagree.

Peace

Major points that this mango chow fails to realise, especially the portugal game in euro 2000 during this 6-8 year period he's mentions. He has still yet to come up with hard facts.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2006, 05:24:18 AM by Carib-briton(aka Futbol) »

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 19, 2006, 07:32:23 AM »
To notion of Henry being a "big game choker", is a spectators point of view. What we regard as big games and what players regard as big games are probably not all in the same. As spectators, we always expect a final to bring out the best in all..and short memories & the hype built up around a final tend to make us forget and ignore the significance of the semi-finals, quarter-finals, the rounds leading up to play-offs etc...when those are in fact big big games.......

When common spectators (and often commentators too) refer to a "big game" choker, they are dealing more with lights, camera, action & hype.....because we tend to see the significance of all the games through the perspective of the media rather than the player....

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 19, 2006, 07:43:22 AM »
To notion of Henry being a "big game choker", is a spectators point of view. What we regard as big games and what players regard as big games are probably not all in the same. As spectators, we always expect a final to bring out the best in all..and short memories & the hype built up around a final tend to make us forget and ignore the significance of the semi-finals, quarter-finals, the rounds leading up to play-offs etc...when those are in fact big big games.......

When common spectators (and often commentators too) refer to a "big game" choker, they are dealing more with lights, camera, action & hype.....because we tend to see the significance of all the games through the perspective of the media rather than the player....
Good Post.

1]; } ?>