March 28, 2024, 05:42:16 AM

Author Topic: Manchester United fans  (Read 1983 times)

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
Manchester United fans
« on: May 18, 2006, 05:10:21 AM »
SEASON REVIEW 2005/06
Relive all the goals and highlights from Manchester United's season.

Related links
Team Pages:
Manchester United
Manchester United are reportedly in talks to sign Brazilian starlet Kerlon.

The 18-year-old, full name Kerlon Moura Souza, is Cruzeiro's prized asset and is one of the hottest young properties in Brazil.

He came to the fore last year during the South American Under-17 championship where he helped his country lift the title in Venezuela - whilst also winning both the top-scorer and player of the tournament awards.

It was during the junior competition that Sir Alex Ferguson is believed to have been tipped off about the boy, whose genius is compared to that of Ronaldinho.

His party trick - which he employs regularly during a game - is something called the 'seal dribble', as he flicks the ball onto his head and runs with it past the opposition, who cannot challenge him without committing a foul.

Kerlon admits it is something he has always been able to do: "It's just a skill I have, though it's not meant to be a mark of disrespect to my opponents.

"Opponents say they will snap me, but this doesn't scare me, it just motivates me even more."

United, having missed out on Ronaldinho, are keen to secure the player who is being tipped to succeed him with the national side and Cruzeiro admit he is available.

"We are always ready to listen to offers for Kerlon," Cruzeiro vice-president Zeze Perrella told The Times and he confirmed a deal was close with a Premiership club - believed to be United.

"We have had a lot of interest in him and we have been in close contact with an English team, but right now we are not there on the money."

One problem for Ferguson and United, is that Kerlon may not immediately qualify to play in England - as at the moment it appears he has no European relatives from whom he could draw an EU passport.

Should Kerlon arrive in England, who would have to be loaned out until he could secure a permit to play in The Premiership.

I HOPE HE DON'T TURN OUT TO BE A KLEBERSON

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Manchester United fans
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2006, 10:06:12 AM »
I wonder if it have a clip of dat around,, I curious to see this 'seal dribble'

and how long you allowed to keep it on yuh head before the ref blow or ah man blade him
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2006, 10:41:54 AM »
kerlon is a really good player......he has his own signature dribble.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOFvUDjqxwU&search=kerlon

theres the link
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2006, 10:47:28 AM »
Nice skill, great ball control....thanks for the clip trini_madness.

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline Israel

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2006, 11:08:00 AM »
Great skill but i could guarantee that he not doing dem defenders dat in EPL.
If a rasta in a coma, is he still conscious?

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2006, 11:20:49 AM »

why not??
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2006, 11:35:17 AM »

why not??

Men will be bringin he dong like ah fat stalk of sugar cane
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2006, 11:48:53 AM »
i nut disputing the fact that he may be brought down but
i gurantee

he go confuse some body and he never say the move is to pass men rather to draw a foul

he go cliam level penalty

glory glory manuniteddddddd
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2006, 05:09:20 PM »
between he and ronaldo who go pass de ball. them in fuh licks

but on another note i starting to hate brazil. why we doh get hotman so boy

allyuh see de youthman who kick him in he chest :rotfl:
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2006, 07:57:14 PM »
: May 18, 2006
Spurs new-boy Berbatov 'turned down United offer'

SOFIA, May 18 (Reuters) - Bulgaria striker Dimitar Berbatov says he turned down an offer from Manchester United to join Tottenham Hotspur after talking to manager Martin Jol.

The 25-year-old, who has agreed a four-year deal with the Premier League club subject to a work permit, is leaving Bayer Leverkusen for a fee of 16 million euros ($20.49 million).

"I can reveal now that I had an offer from Manchester United and everyone knows what it means but after talking to Martin several times I decided to choose Spurs," he said on Thursday.

"We (the player and his agent) went to see Tottenham's match against United last month and afterwards I met Martin. It was our first meeting but I realised that he's a very special man."

"I'm glad I'll have the chance to work with him... many people have told me he is a brilliant manager."

The striker, handed the number nine shirt at White Hart Lane, also told a news conference he is keen to show that he is worth the money Spurs are paying for him.

"I'm looking forward to succeeding at Tottenham, which is a club everyone has spoken highly of," said Berbatov.

"The club made a great effort to sign me and I hope to return that effort playing for them. I've had the chance to see some Spurs matches and I really like their style of play. They are trying to play attractive football."

Berbatov, who has been on top form for Leverkusen in recent seasons and was second-top scorer in the Bundesliga last term, has become the most expensive Bulgarian player.

His national team mate Valeri Bozhinov joined Fiorentina from Lecce last year for a reported 13 million euros.

"I spent five unforgettable years in Leverkusen but I've got no doubts that joining Tottenham is a step ahead in my career," said Berbatov, who is due to link up with Spurs on July 1.

The three-times Bulgarian Footballer of the Year is confident Tottenham will soon be playing in the Champions League despite having to settle for a UEFA Cup place next season.

"I want to play in the Champions League and I'm sure I'll do it as a Spurs player," said Berbatov, who helped Leverkusen to the 2002 final a year after joining the club from CSKA Sofia.

Tottenham missed out on a place in the Champions League qualifying round after being pipped to fourth spot in the Premier League by Arsenal on the last day of the season.

"I watched their final game against West Ham and it was very emotional because I felt like a Spurs fan," said Berbatov, after a Tottenham squad hit by illness lost 2-1 at Upton Park.

Berbatov scored 69 goals in 154 matches in his five-year Bundesliga spell, having missed only two games in the last three seasons. He has also scored 31 goals in 50 full internationals.

He will become the third Bulgarian in the English Premier League, joining Charlton Athletic defender Radostin Kishishev and Portsmouth striker Svetoslav Todorov.

I GLAD THEY DID GET HIM I DON'T RATE HIM SO MUCH I SAY MAN.U COULD GET BETTER

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2006, 08:01:27 PM »
but on another note i starting to hate brazil. why we doh get hotman so boy

I done tell allyuh wha we hadda to...........only brazillian.....argentinian....and dutch gyal we studying!!! GIve dem some trini charm !! Ladies allyuh fix up too......once dem children is trini!!
Have dem kicking all kinda 1 month old and ting!!

The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2006, 12:48:05 AM »
weyy sah look at dat

under all seriousness though the youth risking serious injury like dat...he eh even seeing where he running, or who sliding in for a tackle

yuh know how men neck does lash back when they get tackle, what will happen in his case?

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline WARRIORKING

• Deep into weaponry
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2006, 12:48:30 AM »
he go try it in the epl but i guarantee after the first time he go think twice about doing it
My lyrical tendency`s equivalent to a critical felony
Precise behind bars like a criminal`s penalty
Pinnacle definitely, hold so much jewels in my miracle memory
It`s like I`m a physical treasury
I was born with a difficult destiny, not your typical mentally
Givin my vision through treacheries

1]; } ?>