April 29, 2024, 03:05:35 AM

Author Topic: Folks my T&T visit, for adults only.. no weak hearts.  (Read 18485 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Folks my T&T visit, for adults only.. no weak hearts.
« on: May 16, 2006, 05:59:30 AM »
Sorry I could nah meet allyuh men, I spen a few nights in de cell. Ah lick dong ah Jamaican going UWI in Grand Central pool room, babaylon lock up de whole side ah we, I spen from de 9th to de 14th, I was suppose to come out on de 12th but de judge never show up and I had to spend de weekend inside. Ah vex no ass boy. I now reach back, that Jamaican get outta hand and I had to remind him he was in T&T and not in Jamaica, ah knock nealy all he jabba jaws teeth out, I tink he remain with only he jaw teeth and wisdom teeth and them when ah done with him, de police and them was geting real kicks, they say they woulda let me go but de Jamaica press charges and this was my second offence, everything cool now, he end up droping de charge after meh boy them pay him ah visit. I had to humble 4 of them and it felt great !!!! RF was on meh mind plently.

But T&T still sweet. I nearly juck-up ah man in jail to, he look lil faggish and he was snooping around, ah tell he, boy yuh come 10m's close ah go hit yuh some serious cuff behind yuh fackin head, after a few days, ah realise he was not ah fargott, he just cool, only 3 ah we was in de cell, he say he inside for thiefing ah car. De next man who was in there, well when I now went in I taught I woulda only spen a night or two in jail, so they give me bread, lentils and meat with some orchard orange juice, I eat out de lentils and drink out de juice, this next man like he real hungry, it seems he was in there a while now, ah break up de hard bread like when yuh feeding duck and throw it for him, de man guts down all we, after that I feel sorry for him and I had to take him under meh wings. Meh mother real vex, so ah promise ah go behave from now on...

Before de 9th though, I throw dong ah nice dougla, them gal learn real thing in T&T now we, MTV and BET training them well...  :angel: They love lolo... for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

T&T real mordenise sah..... ah even look for Panday in Jail and ah didn't see him....  ah leave a note for Manning (Turetrini fadda) in meh cell because he could end up they to seeing that corruption is ah big thing now.

Roger Boynes de minister of Promises, he give them players any thing yet ? ah loaf ah bread, money, milk, anything at all ? or he still promising.

Ah smoke real grass when I had the chance, I look for Jemmott to see if he could bun one with meh, but no sign, then ah went by Ravi's Rum shop to see if ah see Dwarika, but like he cool dong too. Rahim still playing for Jabloteh reserve team allyuh ?, imagine this man was suppose to be we next Latapy, now he career come and gone....  :devil:  He head swell, thats why...

Allyuh fill meh in on de latest football scene nah. Ah hear we tie Peru, I read that in jail, them police hook meh up with de papers.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2006, 02:48:16 PM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Folks my T&T visit, for adults only....
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2006, 06:13:41 AM »
Breds.. You serious ?.. Seriously ?
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

truetrini

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2006, 06:15:23 AM »
yes he serious.  ah did tell Manning he dey.and we send two bullers from Beetham tuh addresss dat problem.

Sam tell dem de trute nah.  Tell dem about de night gown yuh had tuh wear in de cell.

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2006, 06:17:17 AM »
Breds.. You serious ?.. Seriously ?

serious like at + on ah pregnancy test! dat is vintage sam oui

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2006, 06:19:20 AM »
Sam, ah know a few psych. counsellors in NY that ah could recommend. Time to make some changes pardnah. :angel:
Live large and prosper!

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2006, 06:20:49 AM »
SAM you is ah bad man.. Wha de arse... You was in T&T remand yard dred..  Wha de Man from yard do why you had to deck him ?

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2006, 06:26:53 AM »
Sam, ah know a few psych. counsellors in NY that ah could recommend. Time to make some changes pardnah. :angel:

What changes he need?

de man fly to ah next country---, blaze ah ting,---- lick dong ah man in ah pool hall,----lime wit police and end up breakin bread with ah fellow prisoner & smoke some peg before the end of the show

Hollywood does spend millions to bring dat kinda drama to de box office fuh we to see...all sam needed was ah car chase to complete the circle

Quote of the week:
"They love lolo"
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2006, 06:28:34 AM »
For true..........since you done spill the whole can aof beans , we wah know what the Yard man do .

yeah boy Sam , hope u have a better trip next time

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2006, 06:38:09 AM »
Sam at his best!!!
Welcome back...

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2006, 06:48:07 AM »
De man was dissing T&T, saying that he pong nuff Trini gal in UWI and how all them Trinis want to be yardies, he say we team go get blow out in Germany and atleast Jamaica win one in France and all kinda shit like that, first, de talk start up small but after a while, yuh know when them Jamaicans get together they bad like crab. one was in Grand Central but when de others come they start to want to control shit, they even try to push one of meh pardnars when he was going to take ah leak, so I had to step in, is blows, de man throw we out and is blows going down de step straight to de car, meh cousin run into de car and get ah hammer and hit one ah them straight on he neck, thats how big he was, de man start to catch mal-ka-dee on de ground and thats when someone call police, de police almost get some blows to, they could nah part we. I told him when I done with he, I is one who dont want to be yardie, yuh follow me, yuh see...

I will never stand up and let anyone bad talk my country and country men, even Jack Warner, Boynes and Manning, they cant touch them once I they. Trinis need more heart and they have to learn to keep they accent and culture, they like to follow fashion to much, they weak mentally and this is why men does try to advantage we. Soca and Chutney al DE WAY.................

They should also band all them shows with fargotts and lesbo in it too. T&T want to be to much to fast and like America..... de youths in T&T have no vision, we culture lost, ah sorry for we kids....

PS: Doc, send meh de number for de psych, de same one you went too...  :rotfl:

Ah represent de SW.Net and Warrior Nation in Jail, thats how big we getting now. !!!!! Pow pow pow !!!!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2006, 08:12:02 AM by Sam »

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2006, 06:50:31 AM »
Sam is back.

Sam I hope yuh make a pass by sauce before yuh went Grand C.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2006, 06:52:43 AM by JDB »
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2006, 06:57:49 AM »
meh cousin run into de car and get ah hammer and hit one ah them straight on he neck,

:rotfl: oh gawd oye, if TT knew allyuh does walk with hammer he would a never cuss yuh

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2006, 07:04:30 AM »
I feel a song coming on......  8)

My next mission to T&T...
Is to cut down all them Akie tree..
them Jamaican plant by U-WEE...
I think de government should bann them from coming to we country..
And going University,, in Trini....
It have to many want to be's...
Trinis.... but when Sam come down...
Nuff Jamaicas will fall down...
Because they not making my country run down.
Because Kingston will get bun down..

Chouras..
Bun them, O lard, we go bun them...
Weee go bun them, we goo bun them...
De fire go bun them....
O lard we go bun them...

Trinis much be strong...
Them Jamaicans like King Kong....
But dont get me wrong...
Watch out when ah come down...
Because nuff yardies will get throw down....

Chouras..
De fire go bun them....
O lard we go bun them...

Soca and Chutey will rule..
Come on Trinis, dont be no foul...
Support yuh culture..
And leave them vulture...
This is what we have to bring...
Be strong and support yuh thing....
Because in de end...
De fire go bun them....

Chouras..
De fire go bun them....
O lard we go bun them...

Written by Samuel Edwards.... aka Sam.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2006, 07:08:12 AM by Flex »

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2006, 07:14:12 AM »
WOW... Sam is a bad man woi woi woi .. You not easy star... GUUUNTARRRRRRRRRR..!

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2006, 07:23:30 AM »
things that make you go hmmmmmmmm :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2006, 07:23:45 AM »
De man was dissing T&T, saying that he pong nuff Trini gal in UWI and how all them Trinis want to be yardies, he say we team go get blow out in Germany and atleast Jamaica win one in France and all kinda shit like that, first, de talk start up small but after a while, yuh know when them Jamaicans get together they bad like crab. one was in Grand Central but when de others come they start to want to control shit, they even try to push one of meh pardnars when he was going to take ah leak, so I had to step in, is blows, de man throw we out and is blows going down de step straight to de car, meh cousin run into de car and get ah hammer and hit one ah them straight on he neck, thats how big he was, de man start to catch mal-ka-die on de ground and thats when someone call police, de police almost get some blows to, they could nah part we. I told him when I done with he, I is one who dont want to be yerdie, yuh follow me, yuh see...

I will never stand up and let anyone bad talk my country and country men, even Jack Warner, Boynes and Manning, they cant touch them once I they. Trinis need more heart and they have to learn to keep they accent and culture, they like to follow fashion to much, they weak mentally and this is why men does try to advantage we. Soca and Chutney al DE WAY.................

They should also band all them shows with fargotts and lesbo in it too. T&T want to be to much to fast and like America..... de youths in T&T have no vision, we culture lost, ah sorry for we kids....

PS: Doc, send meh de number for de psych, de same one you went too...  :rotfl:

Ah represent de SW.Net and Warrior Nation in Jail, thats how big we getting now. !!!!! Pow pow pow !!!!

Sam while I not endorsing the violence,ah understand it could'nt be helped and I love your passion and committment to our country,It happened to me about 12 years ago,I went to see a friend at uwi campus and some jamaicans for no reason start to pelt mango seed at meh from the second floor,little did they know I had six ah pardners waiting downstairs,well ah see is them ah give the signal and we gone up to they room is 7 ah we against about ten ah them and is blows.

We send  all ah dem to the hospital,look no f**king way you coming into my country and playing bad.

I still say is them damm jamaicans who committing all the crime in trini and the rest of the caribbean.          
« Last Edit: May 16, 2006, 07:25:31 AM by saga pinto »

Offline trinimuse

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2006, 07:25:28 AM »
buh ent Grand C Close dong ???  :-\

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2006, 07:30:18 AM »
My boy Sam!!!!
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2006, 07:32:40 AM »
Sam I also been saying it for the last 15years or so,trinis have gotten weak,passive,no fight,not enough involvement in community affairs,only fete and drinking and how much  woman ah have besides meh wife,while we country is being overrun by outsiders with bad intentions.  

Â   

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2006, 07:43:13 AM »
Sam I also been saying it for the last 15years or so,trinis have gotten weak,passive,no fight,not enough involvement in community affairs,only fete and drinking and how much  woman ah have besides meh wife,while we country is being overrun by outsiders with bad intentions.  

Â   

Yuh soundin like dem yankee right wing republicans dred  ;D
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2006, 07:47:05 AM »
Sam yuh get meh rile up boy I'm on my way to work,but I have to say this,not everyone that comes in to our country is bad,there're good ones as well,what pisses me off is when you think you own my country.

There's ah particular person I know he's ah trini that lived in england for six years and now lives in the u.s.,listen this guy told me one day that he love jamaicans more than trinis,when I ask him why is that,he say because they rule where ever they go,so I said is people like you who will  abandoned your country and then go back for vacation like you is ah tourist,he say you got that right.        

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2006, 07:51:42 AM »

Â   

Yuh soundin like dem yankee right wing republicans dred  ;D

Dutty why would you say that,I ent saying nothing that's not far from the truth,and I maintain not all trinis are like that,it would be generalizing on my part to assume so,but look at where we are at home right now.Should I say more. Peace...............   

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2006, 08:00:15 AM »

meh cousin run into de car and get ah hammer and hit one ah them straight on he neck, thats how big he was, de man start to catch mal-ka-die on de ground

usually when yuh get a blow to the neck yuh does get Mal-Ka-Die

Més que un club.

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2006, 08:08:50 AM »
Well Saga , I doh think SAM had anything against ALL foriegners, he just doh like the BOASTFUL ones that chat shit about a man country in said country

I stand by SAM for that .......I agree with him, nuff TRINIS are yellow belly no spine bullers. Who all they good for is a set a ole TALK. SAM it need more men like you dread. You feel say A TriNI could get on so in YARD , so why them yardie get bright and feel they can do that shit ??

I agree......nex time I in Trini I go pass through and cut doen all them flicking ackee tree. Yea some yute does need a lil dose for them to see the light. I sure that bwoy will cool he flicking self.

SAM big up horse, cah it probably had nuff people in the Pool Hall that did not like the scenes, but you was the 1st to act. I hate it when people size up T&T as bullerman country cause of the NO spine yellow belly clowns. I doh mean you have to be a bad john, but you have to have morals and backitive not just sit down and take shit,,,,,,nah..............WE ARE WARRIORS

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2006, 08:09:51 AM »
Oh yeah SAM have one a these bredren

:beermug: and you have to link me on one a dem LOLO loving girls

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2006, 08:10:42 AM »
O' lard !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sam bring life to us here. I cant stop laughing....

Please do not delete, this is to good, it beat back all them jokes on de joke section. Is true jokes we.

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2006, 08:14:01 AM »
RasIred..

BACKITIVE.. - Ah love it ( copywright Andre Samuel )

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2006, 08:18:26 AM »
Sam , one question dat bodderin mih...yuh say was you de teef and de hungry fellah in de cell, so:

'whey de man wit de hammer gorne'??

Dat ting like ah police boots on mih corn  ;)

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2006, 08:24:48 AM »
RasIred..

BACKITIVE.. - Ah love it ( copywright Andre Samuel )

Oconnor did I use a copyrighted word, if I did I sorry they boss......I thought it fit the situation . I eh wah no man hounding me for residuals from they phrase. lol

:beermug:

Offline Israel

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2006, 08:28:45 AM »
Well done Sam, I agree wit yuh 100%. Dem fellas hadda know dat they in we country. Like dem losing dey head or wah. But de sad ting is if u and yuh bredrens didnt do anything like nobody was going to do anything. Doh matter if dey bad talking we ppl or we team, yuh cud be a cricket fan but first and foremost we is trinis dread. I real glad that you stand up to them clowns dread.
If a rasta in a coma, is he still conscious?

1]; } ?>