April 29, 2024, 04:02:29 AM

Author Topic: Folks my T&T visit, for adults only.. no weak hearts.  (Read 18490 times)

Offline Israel

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Folks my T&T visit, for adults only....
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2006, 08:32:24 AM »
RasIred I think he meant that he loved the word Backitive you used. "Ah Love it" is a term coined by Andre Samuel, so that's why he typed copywright in brackets.
If a rasta in a coma, is he still conscious?

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2006, 08:33:36 AM »
all de best sam....hold it dong....when tnt gets to the second round...go back and find dat yardie and know out he jaw teet
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2006, 08:42:02 AM »
RasIred..

BACKITIVE.. - Ah love it ( copywright Andre Samuel )

Oconnor did I use a copyrighted word, if I did I sorry they boss......I thought it fit the situation . I eh wah no man hounding me for residuals from they phrase. lol

:beermug:

Nah nah you did not infringe any copywright laws.. I was saying I love the word backitive.. I used the phrase " Ah love it" to indicate my love, and I quoted the source of the phrase.!
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2006, 08:44:53 AM »

I stand by SAM for that .......I agree with him, nuff TRINIS are yellow belly no spine bullers. Who all they good for is a set a ole TALK. SAM it need more men like you dread. You feel say A TriNI could get on so in YARD , so why them yardie get bright and feel they can do that shit ??

We  all agree with the defense of the country and sometimes it is very necessary to defend it  and we defend it as warriors. but understand this,  we will probably never want the Reputation of that other Island, Jamaic, because we dont resolve every issue wid a gun.(Sign of Barbarianism, not Warriorism) A warrior kills as is absolutely necessary to fill a need  because anything else and he is no longer a warrior but instead a Mongrel.  Now some may think that to be the way to go but I check for Rastafari and he strives to Reason first then bring out he guns last as it becomes necessary not compromising positions where timing is concerned of course..  In the Book, "The Art Of War" there is not Chapter that speaks about what happened right before the War. So be proud also of our culture that promotes the ability to reason for it is the sign of a reasonable people so be "Slow to anger but swift to strike for this is the sign of a  Warrior/Lion".
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline duscam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2006, 08:52:10 AM »
I remember when i wa in UWI and my partner cuff down a Jcan.....Them fellas then riot the old guilg office trying to get them men....Jcans are agrressivce by nature....but understand...Trinis are not yellow belly bullers because we aint fighting and so on...let me ask you a question...you want to be like jamaica??? deprived and rundown and a set of killin...nah and trini becoming just like that...
But that is not our nature...There is something called ancestral memory.....Jcans are decendants or maroons...their ancestry is more of a fight for freedom from up in the blue mountains while we have never had to fight for our freedom on any level....trinidad just cool..we like to lime, our music upbeat and we generally just want to have a good time....that is why everybody else love trinidad..so if the jcans want to talk let them talk...because that is jealousy and you dont need to stoop to that level or give them a cutass...now if he touch yuh that different so I understand Sam...
and as for them trini gyuls in UWI...they always love a Jcan man..so the man was right in that instance...but who fault is that!!

Offline duscam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2006, 08:53:02 AM »
hey..is it not copyright???

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2006, 08:56:04 AM »

I stand by SAM for that .......I agree with him, nuff TRINIS are yellow belly no spine bullers. Who all they good for is a set a ole TALK. SAM it need more men like you dread. You feel say A TriNI could get on so in YARD , so why them yardie get bright and feel they can do that shit ??

We  all agree with the defense of the country and sometimes it is very necessary to defend it  and we defend it as warriors. but understand this,  we will probably never want the Reputation of that other Island, Jamaic, because we dont resolve every issue wid a gun.(Sign of Barbarianism, not Warriorism) A warrior kills as is absolutely necessary to fill a need  because anything else and he is no longer a warrior but instead a Mongrel.  Now some may think that to be the way to go but I check for Rastafari and he strives to Reason first then bring out he guns last as it becomes necessary not compromising positions where timing is concerned of course..  In the Book, "The Art Of War" there is not Chapter that speaks about what happened right before the War. So be proud also of our culture that promotes the ability to reason for it is the sign of a reasonable people so be "Slow to anger but swift to strike for this is the sign of a  Warrior/Lion".

ay yaay yaaai!!
pressha and wordplay!!!! preach selassie preach!!!
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2006, 09:02:25 AM »
Respect Oconnor  :beermug:

Duscam...........I am a rational young lad, I never meant to Generalize about Trinis..(I am one too in case u never know) being yellow bellies, but fact of the matter there are nuff macomemen . Especially the ones in foriegn.damn ............I was jus applauding and understood why SAM rage out....It remind me of a bredren " If u Diss u get DISMISS"

Yeah it is more intelligent to reason your way out a situation (I do), however you also have to know when reasoning aint gonna work and you have to Step up. I jus feel not enough Trini does stand up for they self.

I love everybody that show love . so is all about love people.let make love not war, but if a man start u , u cah punk out . Sam respect breds

Backitive is a must

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2006, 09:15:12 AM »
So be proud also of our culture that promotes the ability to reason for it is the sign of a reasonable people so be "Slow to anger but swift to strike for this is the sign of a  Warrior/Lion".

sorta like how our culture is promoting such on this thread right ?  :-\

I eh know about allyuh, but I doh care how much dem Jamaicans buss up dey mouth and feel they run tings when they come to Trinidad......most o' dem Jamaicans in UWI is a bunch of engineering nerds who were softee mama's boys in Jamaica......dey come Trinidad and want to show off because nobody knew them back in JA......real bad man in Jamaica doh go to UWI....truss meh.

People always complain about Trinis not being patriotic...and there is some merit to that I suppose, but don't confuse noise, obnoxiousness & violence with patriotism...that's just a front....I doh need to drape my car with Red White and Black to be patriotic......I like lime, girls, drinks, music & football and I proud o' dat.....

The strength of a country is in the intelligence and success of its people, and what they give back to their community.

Beatin' up a man and spending some days in jail is a drain on taxpayers dollars and it eh really that intelligent either....

Sam yuh do yuh ting, and yuh get yuh frustrations off yuh chest...good.......and I glad yuh pull a nice dougla.....but doh let nobody get under yuh skin....it eh worth it...yuh better off lettin' dem imps talk because most times that is all they have (now so with a few less teeth).......

Trini is the best, and they know it too....otherwise dey woulda be playin' pool in some pool hall in Jamaica...
« Last Edit: May 16, 2006, 09:24:41 AM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2006, 09:24:00 AM »
Kicker you really need to stop these intelligent , well thought out articulate and accurate retorts yuh hear
Fluid cognition has no place amongst men who like to swing hammer

All this rational thinking does interfere wit man drinkin

It eh have one corner bodega in your area dat does sell babash you could patronize sometime?,,, make yuh come out yuh house in yuh draws and pee on de lawn an ting?

yes ah being sarcastic...doh buss mih head :beermug:
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2006, 09:29:33 AM »
Kicker you really need to stop these intelligent , well thought out articulate and accurate retorts yuh hear

All this rational thinking does interfere wit man drinkin

It eh have one corner bodega in your area dat does sell babash you could patronize sometime?,,, make yuh come out yuh house in yuh draws and pee on de lawn an ting?

yes ah being sarcastic...doh buss mih head :beermug:

hahaha  :rotfl:

peace (or piece) & love- the girls like it...

Sadly no babash in my neighbourhood.......and even less fortunate I eh have a lawn to pee on bredda...... :beermug:

classic !!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2006, 09:32:46 AM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2006, 09:45:34 AM »
 :rotfl:  Ah now see what that older heads on this forum does be talking bout when they mention the name SAM. Dem fellas used to say how SAM used to hold it down for we when all them non Trinis come on the forum and want to talk shit bout T&T and we team. Yuh make meh real proud with how yuh represent we to the Yardies and dem.  Them men does feel they is the badest men around and when ah man step to dem they does get like bhagi...ah setta bullahs.
AH time in school all ah we WI playing football and one ah dem playing he's de baddest ting out dey and step to ah Trini pardnah from San Do, was one drop kick in he yardie asssss. Game down oui. :rotfl:
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline chinee boi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2006, 10:03:03 AM »
SAM I agree with you 100% nah make dat 200%

Up here in Toronto all dem Jammies feel they own de place too.

I must have already had runnings with about 4 of dem on seperate occasions (and I only here about 8 yrs).

Offline Brej

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2006, 10:24:05 AM »
dis man eh easy AT ALL!!

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2006, 10:26:38 AM »
So Sam, yuh aint get to go dong Maracas and skin out naked on the sand?
Or yuh do that in d cell?  ;D ;D

Ah feel is RF yuh buck up to be honest, cause we aint seeing him around at all.

When he read this is now he goh make sure and stay far from u and not even post to yr threads  ;D

About them jamakans in UWI, i rememebr we had real war for the one year i was in UWI.

Ah time me and a couple partners from up on meh block went down on of them UWI party and one of dem get away with one of meh partners. Eh heh, is bottle in he head, the man sprawl out clean.
The story didnt end so nice though, cause it was only about 3 of we went, and is like we wake up a jep nest, about 40 man from they hall rush we yes. Pressure, we run across the savannah like Ato with them in pursuit.
Note - When men say jamaica have faster runners than Trini, dat aint true. But we gameplan was to reach up on d block (i live right near to UWI in tunapuna), and cause we have real weed and hard drugs on we block, is always plenty spranger and dealer out dey all night, so we know we coulda handle them once they cross the bordeR with some backup. But like they did know up on dat side is no man land, so they stop and didnt reach that far.
Is true, them in UWI does get on like real ass, but i goh tell allyuh something.
All them men in UWI from Ja....Back in Ja, them is the group of men you will call bullaman, nerds, etc etc.
Them men who in TT come to do engineering, and is only the cream of the crop, the brightest men in Ja does get in that faculty in trini, cause is real bright men from Trini filling up them class.
So them fellas who come down here is the men who cyah really play sports, aint really know nutten bout gyal etc etc.
Is only when they come trini, they feel cause them is jamaican, and it have a few of them, they could band together and portray themselves as badman. In odda words, they put on a fake thing to overcome their natural jokey self. But they do this to theor own detriment, cause i hear from all meh uncle and dem from back in the 70's, even then is level cutass for them jamaicans and small islanders in uwi when they rail up.
Yuh cyah come in a next man land and try to fack him up.
And i remeembr when i leave trini t go UWI in Ja, i thought i would be faced with 10,000 students just like them ass in trini...but is level niceness and respect I experience for all them years there.
Trinis never behave like ass in Ja, yet when them come trini, them act up.
Steups.
PS - and all that talk about jamaicans getting all the trini girls, steups.
That aint true.
Most of them UWI girls fraid them brutes, so that is lie talk.
Now, as a man who had a trini accent in Ja...I could tell yuh is girls like rain for me and meh trini partners up there.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2006, 10:28:58 AM by Trini »

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2006, 10:28:06 AM »
so sam, what was the final outcome ah the whole sage.. yuh get charge ?.. yuh hadda re-appear in cort.. The jcan drop de charge?.. wha ?
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Warrior till death

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIOR NATION MEMBER #4
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2006, 10:43:13 AM »
Sorry I could nah meet allyuh men, I spen a few nights in de cell. Ah lick dong ah Jamaican going UWI in Grand Central pool room, babaylon lock up de whole side ah we, I spen from de 9th to de 14th, I was suppose to come out on de 12th but de judge never show up and I had to spend de weekend inside. Ah vex no ass boy. I now reach back, that Jamaican get outta hand and I had to remind him he was in T&T and not in Jamaica, ah knock nealy all he jabba jaws teeth out, I tink he remain with only he jaw teeth and wisdom teeth and them when ah done with him, de police and them was geting real kicks, they say they woulda let me go but de Jamaica press charges and this was my second offence, everything cool now, he end up droping de charge after meh boy them pay him ah visit. I had to humble 4 of them and it felt great !!!! RF was on meh mind plently.

But T&T still sweet. I nearly juck-up ah man in jail to, he look lil faggish and he was snooping around, ah tell he, boy yuh come 10m's close ah go hit yuh some serious cuff behind yuh fackin head, after a few days, ah realise he was not ah fargott, he just cool, only 3 ah we was in de cell, he say he inside for thiefing ah car. De next man who was in there, well when I now went in I taught I woulda only spen a night or two in jail, so they give me bread, lentils and meat with some orchard orange juice, I eat out de lentils and drink out de juice, this next man like he real hungry, it seems he was in there a while now, ah break up de hard bread like when yuh feeding duck and throw it for him, de man guts down all we, after that I feel sorry for him and I had to take him under meh wings. Meh mother real vex, so ah promise ah go behave from now on...

Before de 9th though, I throw dong ah nice dougla, them gal learn real thing in T&T now we, MTV and BET training them well...  :angel: They love lolo... for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

T&T real mordenise sah..... ah even look for Panday in Jail and ah didn't see him....  ah leave a note for Manning (Turetrini fadda) in meh cell because he could end up they to seeing that corruption is ah big thing now.

Roger Boynes de minister of Promises, he give them players any thing yet ? ah loaf ah bread, money, milk, anything at all ? or he still promising.

Ah smoke real grass when I had the chance, I look for Jemmott to see if he could bun one with meh, but no sign, then ah went by Ravi's Rum shop to see if ah see Dwarika, but like he cool dong too. Rahim still playing for Jabloteh reserve team allyuh ?, imagine this man was suppose to be we next Latapy, now he career come and gone....  :devil:  He head swell, thats why...

Allyuh fill meh in on de latest football scene nah. Ah hear we tie Peru, I read that in jail, them police hook meh up with de papers.
[/b]

jail???
hmm...man cah watch u de same nemore...nobody does be de same afta jail.........main reason...dey drop de soap...
hard luck boy sam ???

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2006, 10:45:14 AM »
WTD.... kindly step outside please...

de man say Adults only  ;D
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2006, 10:48:22 AM »
For the forumites who went UWI...do the JAs and other small islanders ever leave the St Augustine area and go to other parts of Trini...or even Tobago? Do any of you know? I cyar understand why they have that attitude of feeling they bad in a next man country ??? stupidity I guess.

Offline doh_stick

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 16, 2006, 10:52:34 AM »
For the forumites who went UWI...do the JAs and other small islanders ever leave the St Augustine area and go to other parts of Trini...or even Tobago? Do any of you know? I cyar understand why they have that attitude of feeling they bad in a next man country ??? stupidity I guess.

kill dem dead yes..just like how de mexican gangs etc etc....does get on bad in de US..

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 16, 2006, 11:02:06 AM »
Pointman, a next man hit the nail on de head. Them Jcans is a set of rich mamas boys who never went nowhere and when they reach Trini and find out dat gyul like them (for dey accent), they get tootool-bay and cyah ketch theyself. Is not just ignorance on their part. I remember a pardner of mine (a Trini believe it or not) who used to stay on C-Hall; he tell me about this dude called BOJ, short for "Bank of Jamaica" because his father was the Governor of the BoJ. He used to cuss rass-dis blodd-claat that morning noon and night. My padner called him in JA one time and a man with a English accent pick up de phone... was the same BoJ!!!
A lot of them guys young and inexperienced too, so if monkey glands does raise with them. From my own experiences with them, if you catch them one-on-one, they either cool, or real frighten. when they in grap, the asshole in them does come out.
Big up to Sam, not so much for dussin out the man, but standing up and representing.
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline Esquire4hire

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 16, 2006, 12:01:43 PM »
Sorry I could nah meet allyuh men, I spen a few nights in de cell. Ah lick dong ah Jamaican going UWI in Grand Central pool room, babaylon lock up de whole side ah we, I spen from de 9th to de 14th, I was suppose to come out on de 12th but de judge never show up and I had to spend de weekend inside.

Like I have to post my contact info or what????

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 16, 2006, 12:21:24 PM »
Sorry I could nah meet allyuh men, I spen a few nights in de cell. Ah lick dong ah Jamaican going UWI in Grand Central pool room, babaylon lock up de whole side ah we, I spen from de 9th to de 14th, I was suppose to come out on de 12th but de judge never show up and I had to spend de weekend inside.

Like I have to post my contact info or what????

at first ah thought he meant he bounce down de man wid he car...by accident :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 16, 2006, 02:00:56 PM »
Well done SAM... i hope wen u cuff d man yuh taught of RF     :beermug: :beermug:

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 16, 2006, 02:23:30 PM »
Same Jail different country

Shit Sam settle down nah man, yuh getting old yuh know.  ;D
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #55 on: May 16, 2006, 02:28:28 PM »
HA!!

thats great!!

meh cousin geh stab in Canada by ah wanna yardie simply becuase he find out he was from Trinidad.

I hate them Jamaicans with ah passion.

salute.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 16, 2006, 02:45:54 PM »
Now this is a classice post.....  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:

This part was also a classic !!!!!!!!!...

Ah represent de SW.Net and Warrior Nation in Jail, thats how big we getting now. !!!!! Pow pow pow !!!!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2006, 02:46:50 PM by Flex »

Offline JayTheWrecker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 16, 2006, 03:01:26 PM »
Without fuel they were nothing. They built a house of straw. The thundering machines sputtered and stopped. Their leaders talked and talked and talked. But nothing could stem the avalanche. Their world crumbled. The cities exploded. A whirlwind of looting, a firestorm of fear. Men began to feed on men.

On the roads it was a white line nightmare. Only those mobile enough to scavenge, brutal enough to pillage would survive. The gangs took over the highways, ready to wage war for a tank of juice. And in this maelstrom of decay, ordinary men were battered and smashed.

Except for one man, armed with a pool cue and a Honda full of grass.
Son, there's only two things that matter in this life. Family and Football. Everything else is bullshit

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
Re: Folks my T&T visit, for adults only.. no weak hearts.
« Reply #58 on: May 16, 2006, 03:10:43 PM »
WTD i make jail in bout 5 different countries including mexico fuh peeing on ah wall.

anyways this is ah bigman thread.

exit stage left ;D
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Folks my T&T visit, for adults only.. no weak hearts.
« Reply #59 on: May 16, 2006, 03:18:58 PM »
WTD i make jail in bout 5 different countries including mexico fuh peeing on ah wall.

anyways this is ah bigman thread.

exit stage left ;D

Oh gawdoo...Jail for dat!!! dey doh make joke in Mexico...

I get hold in Manhattan... peein in a corner lol.... that police jus swoop down like Batman! but all I get is ah summons...
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

1]; } ?>