April 26, 2024, 07:59:14 PM

Author Topic: Truetrini on the TV & BBC 24 film interview us.  (Read 4591 times)

Offline PortValeChris

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Truetrini on the TV & BBC 24 film interview us.
« on: May 18, 2006, 10:51:32 AM »
Damn, I missed it.  The programme 'Fans united' featured TnT and Vale Fans in the pub before the Brentford game and they showed Truetrini being interviewed,  I don't know if they used subtitles or not  ;D.  It is being shown again soon but I don't know when.  I wonder if I can be seen.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2006, 04:44:59 AM by Flex »
PortValeChris  AKA The Former TVV from onevalefan. 

Port Vale  We want ah goal!!

To market, to market, with my uncle Jim
Somebody threw a tomato at him
Now, Tomatoes don't hurt with their soft juicy skin
But this one it knackered, 'cause it come in a tin

Offline Yasharwan23

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Truetrini on the TV
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2006, 10:59:27 AM »
This is on TV where?

Offline PortValeChris

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2006, 11:04:17 AM »
On ITV2 in England.
PortValeChris  AKA The Former TVV from onevalefan. 

Port Vale  We want ah goal!!

To market, to market, with my uncle Jim
Somebody threw a tomato at him
Now, Tomatoes don't hurt with their soft juicy skin
But this one it knackered, 'cause it come in a tin

Offline Yasharwan23

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2006, 11:06:10 AM »
Is real pressure for ah fella in de states we :(  >:(

Offline royalian

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2006, 11:40:47 AM »
tape it!

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2006, 11:47:23 AM »

AGREED Here is the worse, you would never know the World Cup was coming next month, plenty US people cah even give you 3 people name on the squad, far less know where the team playing, and as for TV coverage ZIPP. They show the Barca game about 12:30 last night.

So if the TV stations doh care what yuh leaving for the population. Doh get tie up with the crowds you see at MLS 70% is foreigners and most of them is Latinos

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2006, 11:52:23 AM »
ESPN trying ah ting man. I seeing plenty promotions, World Cup Moments with Pele, Maradona etc. Dey have a promo with Ivory Coast, Gatorade does run a USMNT commerical too.
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2006, 11:58:44 AM »
I feel sorry for allyuh there. Here they show all 64 matches. Our biggest worry is who to watch wen 2 games is on at the same time  :o

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2006, 12:02:32 PM »
ESPN trying ah ting man. I seeing plenty promotions, World Cup Moments with Pele, Maradona etc. Dey have a promo with Ivory Coast, Gatorade does run a USMNT commerical too.

Agreed. This World CUpis definietly getting more hype than the last two in the states.

ESPN is also giving football much more press than before. The CL final get a fair amount of time on sportscenter and it was on ESPN.com homepage.

I don't understand how man could be vex because they not seeing programming about Port Vale and TnT in the US.

I feel sorry for allyuh there. Here they show all 64 matches. Our biggest worry is who to watch wen 2 games is on at the same time :o

All 64 matches will be shown here as well. The only problem is that the commentary will be shyte.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2006, 12:03:50 PM »

G is right it's the one thing we could look forward too is that ESPN ESPN2 and abc will be bringing all the games.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2006, 12:05:11 PM »

AGREED Here is the worse, you would never know the World Cup was coming next month, plenty US people cah even give you 3 people name on the squad, far less know where the team playing, and as for TV coverage ZIPP. They show the Barca game about 12:30 last night.

So if the TV stations doh care what yuh leaving for the population. Doh get tie up with the crowds you see at MLS 70% is foreigners and most of them is Latinos

ESPN 2 & ABC are supposedly jointly bringing full World Cup coverage in the U.S.
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2006, 01:15:53 PM »
I feel sorry for allyuh there. Here they show all 64 matches. Our biggest worry is who to watch wen 2 games is on at the same time  :o

:rotfl: :rotfl: Killer. ( i wont be watching all of them as I have exams but at least I get to choose what ones I want to watch ;D  :rotfl: )
« Last Edit: May 18, 2006, 04:01:54 PM by Carib-briton(aka Futbol) »

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
BBC 24 film and interview us......warrior nation get coverage
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2006, 05:05:21 PM »
On Tuesday BBC 24 asked to get a sweat together so they could do some filming and interviews.
We get a 7 a side small goal which was pretty good considering we had almost no notice.
They film us warming up, playing and then do interviews with almost everybody, I hope they catch the first two goals scored (by me !) including a back heel.

It was cool though the woman was bit confused that I was white but from Trinidad...........but anyhow I make sure and represent and wear my warrior nation shirt for the sweat and the interview  ;D
« Last Edit: May 18, 2006, 05:10:08 PM by superoli »
Superoli for President of TTFF
I have one promise...........
A professional organization for professional players

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
Re: BBC 24 film and interview us......warrior nation get coverage
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2006, 05:11:34 PM »
On Tuesday BBC 24 asked to get a sweat together so they could do some filming and interviews.
We get a 7 a side small goal which was pretty good considering we had almost no notice.
They film us warming up, playing and then do interviews with almost everybody, I hope they catch the first two goals scored (by me !) including a back heel.

It was cool though the woman was bit confused that I was white but from Trinidad...........but anyhow I make sure and represent and wear my warrior nation shirt for the sweat and the interview  ;D

NICE MAN!!

remember to organize de sweat between de 4th and the 7th eh.

ah rel wanna take ah sweat wit yuh fellahz... i might bring ah few stars with me too.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2006, 05:12:02 PM »
Boy, I swear these people are just too ridiculous. Do some research! Check de net, do ah Google! Anybody doing any reading up on TT will find that one of the first things said about us, is that we are made up of so many races and religions. Steups!

Well done meh boy! How come you organise things so quickly? And what kinda players yuh find on such short notice? Ah hope allyuh look lil athletic on de field... ;D

Did they say when and where this video will appear?

(And I think I know who you are if were at a certain place on May 4th)
Attraction of the Mind gives Respect.
Attraction of the Heart gives Friendship.
Attraction of the Body gives Desire.

Attraction of all Three of them at once …
gives Love.

[

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2006, 05:15:52 PM »
Boy, I swear these people are just too ridiculous. Do some research! Check de net, do ah Google! Anybody doing any reading up on TT will find that one of the first things said about us, is that we are made up of so many races and religions. Steups!

Well done meh boy! How come you organise things so quickly? And what kinda players yuh find on such short notice? Ah hope allyuh look lil athletic on de field... ;D

YES Trinidad is the only place you will find a multi-religion church... in manzan... it is a Christian, Muslim and Hindu church...

imagine that eh.

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2006, 05:36:06 PM »
May 4th ? I cyah remember where I was hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
The worst part is the interviewers parents were from Jamaica .............ignorance is bliss yes
It was good we get de regulars from the Saturday Sweat and some others who come out once in a blue moon like Marvin Raeburn, Courtney (ex national), and plenty ex intercol men
Superoli for President of TTFF
I have one promise...........
A professional organization for professional players

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2006, 05:38:46 PM »

YES Trinidad is the only place you will find a multi-religion church... in manzan... it is a Christian, Muslim and Hindu church...

imagine that eh.

WHAAAA!  Ah "Multi-religion church"!!!!?...... Dat make me laugh like hell yes :-)

Jefferz..you sure 'bout dat boy?..dat is ting to make big story.
Two islands are better than one.

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2006, 05:41:46 PM »
Not really, there's a multi-faith church that Univ of London students use.
Attraction of the Mind gives Respect.
Attraction of the Heart gives Friendship.
Attraction of the Body gives Desire.

Attraction of all Three of them at once …
gives Love.

[

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2006, 05:55:50 PM »
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2006, 06:08:10 PM »

imagine that eh.

WHAAAA!  Ah "Multi-religion church"!!!!?...... Dat make me laugh like hell yes :-)

Jefferz..you sure 'bout dat boy?..dat is ting to make big story.

yep.

swear i see it myself.

redtrinigirl... you serious... like it have the christian cross the hindu sign and the muslim star and moon?

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2006, 08:01:33 PM »

Agreed. This World CUpis definietly getting more hype than the last two in the states.

ESPN is also giving football much more press than before. The CL final get a fair amount of time on sportscenter and it was on ESPN.com homepage.

I don't understand how man could be vex because they not seeing programming about Port Vale and TnT in the US.

I feel sorry for allyuh there. Here they show all 64 matches. Our biggest worry is who to watch wen 2 games is on at the same time :o

All 64 matches will be shown here as well. The only problem is that the commentary will be shyte.

I rather pay for it on DirectTV than hear dem shit-tong commentators who know less bout football dan me. It go be de blind leading de blind.
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2006, 08:04:38 PM »
The original white boys...

http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vbhoolai/detail?.dir=716fre2&.dnm=960bre2.jpg&.src=ph

VB

How dem looking like dey run 'way from Golden Grove so?  :rotfl:
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline JayTheWrecker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Truetrini on the TV & BBC 24 film interview us.
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2006, 01:45:30 PM »
yeah caught the show just after crawling in from the pub after the Barca game

gotta say a big up to truetrini, Fli! and Socapro for the excellent interviews

for allyuh who didn't see it take it from me them fellas did us proud  :beermug:
Son, there's only two things that matter in this life. Family and Football. Everything else is bullshit

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2006, 06:03:50 PM »

Oh Gorsh. :rotfl:

1]; } ?>