April 26, 2024, 07:59:14 PM

Author Topic: Truetrini on the TV & BBC 24 film interview us.  (Read 4591 times)

Offline PortValeChris

Truetrini on the TV & BBC 24 film interview us.
« on: May 18, 2006, 10:51:32 AM »
Damn, I missed it.  The programme 'Fans united' featured TnT and Vale Fans in the pub before the Brentford game and they showed Truetrini being interviewed,  I don't know if they used subtitles or not  ;D.  It is being shown again soon but I don't know when.  I wonder if I can be seen.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2006, 04:44:59 AM by Flex »
PortValeChris  AKA The Former TVV from onevalefan. 

Port Vale  We want ah goal!!

To market, to market, with my uncle Jim
Somebody threw a tomato at him
Now, Tomatoes don't hurt with their soft juicy skin
But this one it knackered, 'cause it come in a tin

Offline Yasharwan23

Re: Truetrini on the TV
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2006, 10:59:27 AM »
This is on TV where?

Offline PortValeChris

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2006, 11:04:17 AM »
On ITV2 in England.
PortValeChris  AKA The Former TVV from onevalefan. 

Port Vale  We want ah goal!!

To market, to market, with my uncle Jim
Somebody threw a tomato at him
Now, Tomatoes don't hurt with their soft juicy skin
But this one it knackered, 'cause it come in a tin

Offline Yasharwan23

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2006, 11:06:10 AM »
Is real pressure for ah fella in de states we :(  >:(

Offline royalian

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2006, 11:40:47 AM »
tape it!

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2006, 11:47:23 AM »

AGREED Here is the worse, you would never know the World Cup was coming next month, plenty US people cah even give you 3 people name on the squad, far less know where the team playing, and as for TV coverage ZIPP. They show the Barca game about 12:30 last night.

So if the TV stations doh care what yuh leaving for the population. Doh get tie up with the crowds you see at MLS 70% is foreigners and most of them is Latinos

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2006, 11:52:23 AM »
ESPN trying ah ting man. I seeing plenty promotions, World Cup Moments with Pele, Maradona etc. Dey have a promo with Ivory Coast, Gatorade does run a USMNT commerical too.

Offline pioneertrini

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2006, 11:58:44 AM »
I feel sorry for allyuh there. Here they show all 64 matches. Our biggest worry is who to watch wen 2 games is on at the same time  :o

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2006, 12:02:32 PM »
ESPN trying ah ting man. I seeing plenty promotions, World Cup Moments with Pele, Maradona etc. Dey have a promo with Ivory Coast, Gatorade does run a USMNT commerical too.

Agreed. This World CUpis definietly getting more hype than the last two in the states.

ESPN is also giving football much more press than before. The CL final get a fair amount of time on sportscenter and it was on ESPN.com homepage.

I don't understand how man could be vex because they not seeing programming about Port Vale and TnT in the US.

I feel sorry for allyuh there. Here they show all 64 matches. Our biggest worry is who to watch wen 2 games is on at the same time :o

All 64 matches will be shown here as well. The only problem is that the commentary will be shyte.

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2006, 12:03:50 PM »

G is right it's the one thing we could look forward too is that ESPN ESPN2 and abc will be bringing all the games.

« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2006, 12:05:11 PM »

AGREED Here is the worse, you would never know the World Cup was coming next month, plenty US people cah even give you 3 people name on the squad, far less know where the team playing, and as for TV coverage ZIPP. They show the Barca game about 12:30 last night.

So if the TV stations doh care what yuh leaving for the population. Doh get tie up with the crowds you see at MLS 70% is foreigners and most of them is Latinos

ESPN 2 & ABC are supposedly jointly bringing full World Cup coverage in the U.S.

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2006, 01:15:53 PM »
I feel sorry for allyuh there. Here they show all 64 matches. Our biggest worry is who to watch wen 2 games is on at the same time  :o

:rotfl: :rotfl: Killer. ( i wont be watching all of them as I have exams but at least I get to choose what ones I want to watch ;D  :rotfl: )
« Last Edit: May 18, 2006, 04:01:54 PM by Carib-briton(aka Futbol) »

BBC 24 film and interview us......warrior nation get coverage
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2006, 05:05:21 PM »
On Tuesday BBC 24 asked to get a sweat together so they could do some filming and interviews.
We get a 7 a side small goal which was pretty good considering we had almost no notice.
They film us warming up, playing and then do interviews with almost everybody, I hope they catch the first two goals scored (by me !) including a back heel.

It was cool though the woman was bit confused that I was white but from Trinidad...........but anyhow I make sure and represent and wear my warrior nation shirt for the sweat and the interview  ;D
« Last Edit: May 18, 2006, 05:10:08 PM by superoli »

Re: BBC 24 film and interview us......warrior nation get coverage
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2006, 05:11:34 PM »
On Tuesday BBC 24 asked to get a sweat together so they could do some filming and interviews.
We get a 7 a side small goal which was pretty good considering we had almost no notice.
They film us warming up, playing and then do interviews with almost everybody, I hope they catch the first two goals scored (by me !) including a back heel.

It was cool though the woman was bit confused that I was white but from Trinidad...........but anyhow I make sure and represent and wear my warrior nation shirt for the sweat and the interview  ;D

NICE MAN!!

remember to organize de sweat between de 4th and the 7th eh.

ah rel wanna take ah sweat wit yuh fellahz... i might bring ah few stars with me too.

« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2006, 05:12:02 PM »
Boy, I swear these people are just too ridiculous. Do some research! Check de net, do ah Google! Anybody doing any reading up on TT will find that one of the first things said about us, is that we are made up of so many races and religions. Steups!

Well done meh boy! How come you organise things so quickly? And what kinda players yuh find on such short notice? Ah hope allyuh look lil athletic on de field... ;D

Did they say when and where this video will appear?

(And I think I know who you are if were at a certain place on May 4th)

Attraction of all Three of them at once …

« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2006, 05:15:52 PM »
Boy, I swear these people are just too ridiculous. Do some research! Check de net, do ah Google! Anybody doing any reading up on TT will find that one of the first things said about us, is that we are made up of so many races and religions. Steups!

Well done meh boy! How come you organise things so quickly? And what kinda players yuh find on such short notice? Ah hope allyuh look lil athletic on de field... ;D

YES Trinidad is the only place you will find a multi-religion church... in manzan... it is a Christian, Muslim and Hindu church...

imagine that eh.

« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2006, 05:36:06 PM »
May 4th ? I cyah remember where I was hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
The worst part is the interviewers parents were from Jamaica .............ignorance is bliss yes
It was good we get de regulars from the Saturday Sweat and some others who come out once in a blue moon like Marvin Raeburn, Courtney (ex national), and plenty ex intercol men

« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2006, 05:38:46 PM »

YES Trinidad is the only place you will find a multi-religion church... in manzan... it is a Christian, Muslim and Hindu church...

imagine that eh.

WHAAAA!  Ah "Multi-religion church"!!!!?...... Dat make me laugh like hell yes :-)

Jefferz..you sure 'bout dat boy?..dat is ting to make big story.

« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2006, 05:41:46 PM »
Not really, there's a multi-faith church that Univ of London students use.

Attraction of all Three of them at once …

« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2006, 05:55:50 PM »

« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2006, 06:08:10 PM »

imagine that eh.

WHAAAA!  Ah "Multi-religion church"!!!!?...... Dat make me laugh like hell yes :-)

Jefferz..you sure 'bout dat boy?..dat is ting to make big story.

yep.

swear i see it myself.

redtrinigirl... you serious... like it have the christian cross the hindu sign and the muslim star and moon?

« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2006, 08:01:33 PM »

Agreed. This World CUpis definietly getting more hype than the last two in the states.

ESPN is also giving football much more press than before. The CL final get a fair amount of time on sportscenter and it was on ESPN.com homepage.

I don't understand how man could be vex because they not seeing programming about Port Vale and TnT in the US.

I feel sorry for allyuh there. Here they show all 64 matches. Our biggest worry is who to watch wen 2 games is on at the same time :o

All 64 matches will be shown here as well. The only problem is that the commentary will be shyte.

I rather pay for it on DirectTV than hear dem shit-tong commentators who know less bout football dan me. It go be de blind leading de blind.

« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2006, 08:04:38 PM »
The original white boys...

http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vbhoolai/detail?.dir=716fre2&.dnm=960bre2.jpg&.src=ph

How dem looking like dey run 'way from Golden Grove so?  :rotfl:

Offline JayTheWrecker

Re: Truetrini on the TV & BBC 24 film interview us.
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2006, 01:45:30 PM »
yeah caught the show just after crawling in from the pub after the Barca game

gotta say a big up to truetrini, Fli! and Socapro for the excellent interviews

for allyuh who didn't see it take it from me them fellas did us proud  :beermug:
Son, there's only two things that matter in this life. Family and Football. Everything else is bullshit

« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2006, 06:03:50 PM »

Oh Gorsh. :rotfl: