April 27, 2024, 09:52:44 AM

Poll

Where allyuh want tuh sweat and lime b4 Germany 2006?

Milestones-Yorkdale Mall
2 (9.1%)
Sandos-Scarborough
3 (13.6%)
Connections-Mississauga
1 (4.5%)
lamereoux park
3 (13.6%)
Mississauga park
5 (22.7%)
Downtown by lakeshore
1 (4.5%)
may 21st
0 (0%)
may 27th
3 (13.6%)
may28th
4 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: June 02, 2006, 11:19:06 PM

Author Topic: Toronto Warrior Nation Pre-World Cup Sweat and Lime!  (Read 3507 times)

TrinInfinite

Toronto Warrior Nation Pre-World Cup Sweat and Lime!
« on: May 18, 2006, 11:19:06 PM »
Well pick ah park for the sweat, or pick a place tuh buss ah lime and drink and talk football and we need a date... So ah want all WN members and sw.net members tuh come out and lime, hopefully we can do both or incorporate de sweat with a lime afterwards of course.Please post your comments in this thread

Vibes It Up

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Toronto Warrior Nation Pre-World Cup Sweat and Lime!
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2006, 06:51:16 AM »
I up fpr most places...but I pick the park in 'Sauga cause it closer to my side
Forget to add the date but I think the 27th good for me
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2006, 07:01:55 AM »
Well pick ah park for the sweat, or pick a place tuh buss ah lime and drink and talk football and we need a date... So ah want all WN members and sw.net members tuh come out and lime, hopefully we can do both or incorporate de sweat with a lime afterwards of course.Please post your comments in this thread

Vibes It Up

check you poll.. says date for voting closes in June but the dates for the event is in may.. like you still have yampee in your eye dis am?

I eh go say date..cause you done know dat I reliable like the TTFF..so pick and date and place and I'll try to make it (permission pending).

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2006, 07:13:02 AM »
People vote please.....it is important that we get numbers or we will not be able to organize anything.....and lastly please pm or email TI all yuh contact info.....it will make the organizing process a lot easier.....

Vibez it up!

Offline marcpurcell

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2006, 11:40:05 AM »
Anywhere is good with me. Gino call me at work when you get the time.
Born in Montreal
Living in Toronto
But still a Barataria boy at heart

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2006, 11:45:10 AM »
Places go be easy to get...since yuh don't really have to book anywhere....we just have to get de timing for everyone..... :beermug:

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2006, 11:53:38 AM »
Iere used to host a tournament at Lamport in Toronto. If they still do, it would be on May 27 since it was held on the Saturday before Memorial day. Would that have any effect on the sweat/lime ???
Live large and prosper!

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2006, 05:21:07 PM »
Iere used to host a tournament at Lamport in Toronto. If they still do, it would be on May 27 since it was held on the Saturday before Memorial day. Would that have any effect on the sweat/lime ???

I going lamport tomorrow...i'll find out...and tell yuh de scene....but i don't think that would have any effect on de sweat/lime.....since it would be better to sweat on grass  ...fyah bun turf ;D

the next thing we should figure out is de car situation.....cause I'm sure even if yuh not in the area of the sweat, someone should have a car....e.g. if de lime in de east....i have space in my car for all de westenders, since i coming from mississauga 

so any forumites who have a car....tell us too nah..thanks :beermug:

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2006, 05:31:37 PM »
Dutty and LICKS ah following allyuh - cause ah lost like hell
Ah see ah MALL but next ting dey mall close on dat day.
I ain't voting until both ah allyuh answer meh :beermug:

loyd fadda allyuh is ah set ah LAST minute men
is now i realize is this weekend allyuh dey with steups...

still lemme know

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2006, 05:42:14 PM »
Dutty and LICKS ah following allyuh - cause ah lost like hell
Ah see ah MALL but next ting dey mall close on dat day.
I ain't voting until both ah allyuh answer meh :beermug:

loyd fadda allyuh is ah set ah LAST minute men
is now i realize is this weekend allyuh dey with steups...

still lemme know

nah Cana....we not saying is dis weekend for sure...we just have it as an option....in case the majority want to do it this weekend since it's a long weekend....

but it seems like de majority want to have it next weekend

and i didn't post this thread Cana  ;D  ..so I don't know why dey have malls as an option..lol...but maybe the forumites like shopping....me ent know....

Offline Warrior till death

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIOR NATION MEMBER #4
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2006, 07:30:55 PM »
have it in Mississauga park nah
i will be in mississauga from the 29th to the 6th of May

any time inbetween then will be most appreciated :D  :beermug:

Offline BlazinTrini

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2006, 10:17:37 PM »
I'll try my best to make it where it is..might not take part in the sweat but will try and come...would we be able to pay for our warrior nation membership and get the t-shirt and otherstuff also

Offline goodfella

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2006, 11:01:07 PM »
JUMBIE ! IT LOOK LIKE YOU D ONLY MAN WITH SOME SENSE DEY YUH PICKUP ON D DATE TING. WITH MEN LIKE THIS ORGANIZING AH FEEL IT GO BE LIKE DAT SMELLY STUFF. D KINDA TINGS AH READN AH DOH WANT TO DRINK D WATER. AND LICKSLIKEFIRE LOOK LIKE HE GET TO MUCH OR HE MUS BE STILL GETTN LICKS AH NEVER HEAR AH MAN BEG SO MUCH YET IS LIKE DEY FRAID TO PICK AH DATE AND PLACE AND WHO SHOW UP SHOW UP. YUH CYAH RULE BY CONSENSUS. SO IF ALYUH GET YUH ACT TOGETHER AH GO FALL IN AND SHOW YUH SOME SKILLS.

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2006, 03:24:03 AM »
JUMBIE ! IT LOOK LIKE YOU D ONLY MAN WITH SOME SENSE DEY YUH PICKUP ON D DATE TING. WITH MEN LIKE THIS ORGANIZING AH FEEL IT GO BE LIKE DAT SMELLY STUFF. D KINDA TINGS AH READN AH DOH WANT TO DRINK D WATER. AND LICKSLIKEFIRE LOOK LIKE HE GET TO MUCH OR HE MUS BE STILL GETTN LICKS AH NEVER HEAR AH MAN BEG SO MUCH YET IS LIKE DEY FRAID TO PICK AH DATE AND PLACE AND WHO SHOW UP SHOW UP. YUH CYAH RULE BY CONSENSUS. SO IF ALYUH GET YUH ACT TOGETHER AH GO FALL IN AND SHOW YUH SOME SKILLS.

Breds....catch yuh falling yuhself and stop talking tata....we trying to organize ting for all yuh men so that we have the majority of people interests in mind....and "I begging"....steups....

a simple ting like pm yuh contact info to TI...the majority of men did not do that yet...we not going to organize something blindly when there's no feedback....we are trying to avoid the situation where we organize something and only 2 people show up, cause it's a waste of our time....

p.s. we choosing a date/place/time by the end of the day and we'll be looking forward to yuh FEEDBACK  :beermug:......

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2006, 10:11:10 AM »

wow!!!.  :o...who pee in your frosted flakes dis mornin dred??
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

1]; } ?>