March 28, 2024, 02:06:41 PM

Author Topic: clayton morris- steups!!  (Read 5791 times)

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
clayton morris- steups!!
« on: May 19, 2006, 11:17:07 PM »
d locals , correct me if ah wrong eh. tv6 news sports clayton say someting along d lines of,' wid d length of time that d socawarriors have to practice, there is no way we could beat any of d teams in we group'. end quote.

all i have to say, if it true is wit all due respect mr. morris HYMC.

he always have someting negative to say. steups

allyuh tell me if i hear correct please.is dat wat he really said?

bless!!!
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: clayton morris- steups!!
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2006, 05:21:19 AM »
Clayton Morris really believe that He should be the T&T coach. End of story- Ah set ah sour grapes killing the spirits.
 We dont need Bennie Hill to tell us about demons in T&t - that is what is known as Soca Demons.

Offline PATRIOT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Not ONLY sour grapes...AMBITION too!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2006, 06:15:18 AM »
I heard the interview in my car and while you did not get it VERBATIM, that is basically what he DID say...one other comment that pissed ME off was something along the lines of "We are going up against teams who have been preparing for 20 years to WIN the WC..." WHAAAT???? >:(

I think that men like him, Gally,Alvin are all jealous that Leo did what they ALL FAILED to DO, and want to take over as head coach/Technical director should Beenie leave after the WC, and are "advertising" early by making critical comments at every turn!!!

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2006, 08:30:54 AM »
In case Morris dont know....tle him ....WE Reach!!!!

and to HYMC
Warrior For Life !!

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2006, 08:47:45 AM »
d locals , correct me if ah wrong eh. tv6 news sports clayton say someting along d lines of,' wid d length of time that d socawarriors have to practice, there is no way we could beat any of d teams in we group'. end quote.

all i have to say, if it true is wit all due respect mr. morris HYMC.

he always have someting negative to say. steups

allyuh tell me if i hear correct please.is dat wat he really said?

bless!!!

When I saw it on the 10 o' clock news I was so disappointed in him. Our local coaches and administrators continually show their ignorance of current trends in football. Morris criticised our preparation for the World Cup and said that we aren't likey to beat anybody. The truth about it is our preparation is at least as good as most of the teams. The USA seems to be a cut above the rest in terms of the number of matches played and training camps they had but apart from them most of the World had had work along the FIFA calendar.

Some of the teams are not even in camp yet, our team has been together since the 7th of May. We've had camps in Miami and the coach has never rested in scouting the oppositon and local talent. When senior football men like Morris say things like that the less respect I have for local coaches. The man just doesn't seem to know what's going on and felt a need to speak.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2006, 08:53:16 AM »
yea...ah see in on de news....JB real let meh down....
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2006, 09:27:43 AM »
Another person to add to the list of morons I do notwant to see in Germany.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2006, 09:58:17 AM »
yet another case of diarrhea of the mouth constipation of the mind

Més que un club.

Offline big dawg

• Hero Warrior
  • smallest country to ever play in a world cup final
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2006, 10:02:07 AM »
One thing is fuh sure.. He'll certainly loose alot of respect from the longtime-diehard-warrior fans... :cursing:
Re-Group, Re-Energize, Return
We'll be back...
I don't know when

Offline Arazi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2006, 10:10:13 AM »
yeh i see this and was like.... he really understand d amount of shit talk he talk dey, our prep for d world cup hasn't been considering we are gooing to our first tourney and actually starting training as team b4 most of the establisked nations... it have 2 much ignorance in this country, the only country i cud see preparing for world cup for 20 years is d US and germany, everybody else just have better youth systems dan us da's it....

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2006, 10:11:18 AM »
i dont think i have ever heard clayton say something positive about this batch of warriors or of this campaign
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2006, 11:38:36 AM »
As meh gyul Trini Cana would say... Let the donkey bray.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2006, 01:00:05 PM »
I heard the interview in my car and while you did not get it VERBATIM, that is basically what he DID say...one other comment that pissed ME off was something along the lines of "We are going up against teams who have been preparing for 20 years to WIN the WC..." WHAAAT?

I think that men like him, Gally,Alvin are all jealous that Leo did what they ALL FAILED to DO, and want to take over as head coach/Technical director should Beenie leave after the WC, and are "advertising" early by making critical comments at every turn!!!

Sorry to say that these coaches mentioned never actually knew what they were doing. It was all a hit and miss approach. We all celebrate Gally, but the men who were on the 1989 team, if they tell the truth, he (Gally) had no idea really. BUt say what, we playing in the WC in 2006.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2006, 09:17:05 AM »
Allyuh bothering to listen to JB and them has-beens.  They respresent in '89, but time pass them by.  Is a new breed of 'ballers now and man just have to move with the flow.  When Morris or Corneal or any of them who mouthing shit these days...take a team and win the PFL, FCB Cup, CONCACAF Club Championships, or even a frigging fete match for petes sake...then I would take them seriously, otherwise...  :yapping:
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2006, 05:06:52 PM »
The truth is our soca warriors team is in the world cup and the 1989 team never made it,this is as clear as day and also proves that he should keep his ass quiet and let people still appreciate his service to football for trinidad.......................

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2006, 05:36:40 PM »
jes because de man voice he opinion yu go tell de man all bout he mudda ? de man could be correct there he aint wishing TNT loose but he voice his opinion .. TNT Coach hanging out in Hoelland and playing fete match against A laventille 11 calling themselves Grenada doesnt mean shit..  The world cup is like Tommorrow and we now start Training as a Unit... Clayton voice yu opinion Bredda .. I ip my hat of to you for representing the red black and white wid all yu had..

warmonga..
Black Lives Matter..

Offline dyansie

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2006, 06:21:09 PM »
He just jealous, that is why we country so, with these negative comments, some of us so happy and then the negative vibes coming to upset the whole thing, only thing for he to do is become a politician and be with the negative vibes, because the government on the same road, why did he not talk about the "now come " government on the scene. >:(

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2006, 06:57:35 PM »
jes because de man voice he opinion yu go tell de man all bout he mudda ? de man could be correct there he aint wishing TNT loose but he voice his opinion .. TNT Coach hanging out in Hoelland and playing fete match against A laventille 11 calling themselves Grenada doesnt mean shit..  The world cup is like Tommorrow and we now start Training as a Unit... Clayton voice yu opinion Bredda .. I ip my hat of to you for representing the red black and white wid all yu had..

warmonga..

I think you're missing the point. Morris' statement implied that our preparation was not commensurate with that of a World Cup team and as such we would not succeed. The facts show, as I said earlier, our preparation is at least as good as the majority of the other WC teams. He, as former player and a coach has the right to criticise more than any us arm chair critics but any educated fan could dismiss what he said as either a warped perception of reality induced by his blatant ignorance of international football or a malicious attack on the team. I want to give him the benefit of the doubt and rule out the latter. I find it shameful that at this stage in the game  men in the football hierachy could utter such drivel.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2006, 09:50:10 AM by Jah Gol »

Offline marcus

• Sr. Warrior
  • BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2006, 11:39:18 PM »
I love my strike squad just as much as I love de Warriors, but Mr. Morris shut de fack up.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2006, 06:31:28 AM »

I think you're missing the point. Morris' statement implied that our preparation was not commensurate with that of a World Cup team and as such we would not succeed. The facts show, as I said earlier, our preparation is at least as good as the majority of the other WC teams. He, as former player and a coach has the right to criticise more than any us arm chair critics but any educated fan could discount what he dismiss what he said as either warped perception of reality induced by his blatant ignorance of international football or a malicious attack on the team. I want to give him the benefit of the doubt and rule out the latter. I find it shameful that at this stage in the game  men in the football hierachy could utter such drivel.
damn dog.. is a good ting mi spend 2 years as a law Clerk and 7 years as a paralegal otherwise I might will have to draw fi mi dictionary fi start translate !!!!!!!!!!!
War..
Black Lives Matter..

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2006, 07:11:28 AM »
I am really surprised by Morris's statement, let's keep things in perspective, we only needed to win or tie on NOV 19TH 89 RIGHT?
Beenie came and rescued us out of the dregs and we have 3 more games between now and the World Cup why the negative attitude now?. Most of the guys coming off their own seasons so they have to be in decent shape  so now it's all about fine tuning.

MORRIS I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO SAY BUT I HOPE IT'S NOT THAT YOU COULD HAVE DONE A BETTER JOB

« Last Edit: May 22, 2006, 01:38:20 PM by grskywalker »

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2006, 07:17:09 AM »

warmonga..

I think you're missing the point. Morris' statement implied that our preparation was not commensurate with that of a World Cup team and as such we would not succeed. The facts show, as I said earlier, our preparation is at least as good as the majority of the other WC teams. He, as former player and a coach has the right to criticise more than any us arm chair critics but any educated fan could discount what he dismiss what he said as either warped perception of reality induced by his blatant ignorance of international football or a malicious attack on the team. I want to give him the benefit of the doubt and rule out the latter. I find it shameful that at this stage in the game  men in the football hierachy could utter such drivel.

In other words, He was torking ah pack ah shit ?
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2006, 07:53:58 AM »
Everything have to be taken in context.

Any football person will tell you that TnT have no chance to beat Sweeden and England and maybe paraguary,

You have to remember these teams are well prepared well coached and have excellent players.

Yes we can support the Team and hope for victory but if ask for a realistic prediction then we should lose

But anything can happen on the day.

If Jabloteh was going to play against Barcelona who would be against a man saying Jabloteh cut ass book.

Not because a man talk the truth means we should fight him down.

It all depends on the context.

Offline Baygo Boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2006, 08:20:31 AM »
I didn't hear the interview, but from what I am hearing - how different is that from Beenie's statement that we can't win the World Cup, and Beenie is the current Coach. Let's not forget that Clayton paid his dues, and has sacrificed for OUR country, Beenie just rescued us ONCE - Beenie is no hero yet. :devil: :beermug: 
« Last Edit: May 22, 2006, 08:27:41 AM by Baygo Boy »

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2006, 09:23:46 AM »
I didn't hear the interview, but from what I am hearing - how different is that from Beenie's statement that we can't win the World Cup, and Beenie is the current Coach. Let's not forget that Clayton paid his dues, and has sacrificed for OUR country, Beenie just rescued us ONCE - Beenie is no hero yet.[/u] :devil: :beermug:

???

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2006, 09:31:43 AM »
Baygo what a man have to do be a hero in your books. I guess we have to win the WC. The man talk real TATA. We qualified 4 the WC and we are a banana republic great achievement. Beenie has the players the same time that CAP has his players from Brazil in between games. What happened before they reach CAP and Beenie is the difference.

The talk about they preparing 4 20 yrs is alot of nonesense. There is no way u can compare the BFA and the TTFA. Do you think the ex players from the first time qualifiers talkin so much rubbish. It is a C'bbean thing call jealousy. Just listen to the statements richards and his son makin bout Lara pure hate because of jealousy
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2006, 10:05:07 AM »
I didn't hear the interview, but from what I am hearing - how different is that from Beenie's statement that we can't win the World Cup, and Beenie is the current Coach. Let's not forget that Clayton paid his dues, and has sacrificed for OUR country, Beenie just rescued us ONCE - Beenie is no hero yet. :devil: :beermug: 

It is a pity that you didn't hear the comment. I think you would would have found it to be worlds apart from what Beenie said. He(Morris) just sounded ignorant. What Beenie did was to acknowledge the enormous challenges our opposition will pose against us. He said we will have the best possible preparation and we will do our best. There's no good in inflating our prospects but I believe that what Morris' thinks is realism is i fact an underestimation of the team.

1]; } ?>