2-0 comfortable win benhakker showed wat he could do
16 (69.6%)
3-0 real confidence in the camp worry for mexico
1 (4.3%)
0-3 we get bad licks from a side dat draw mexico all hope is relatively lost
1 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Voting closed: June 04, 2005, 06:18:11 PM

Author Topic: SATURDAY IS JUDGEMENT DAY  (Read 4411 times)

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
SATURDAY IS JUDGEMENT DAY
« on: May 31, 2005, 06:18:11 PM »
 in wat is becomin common pratice i want to know wat forumites think in this case warriors take on panama wat is a probable score

considering the different showings against bermuda 4-0 and 1-0 wins wat could be a realisticall scoreline

sorry bout the varity but i like to cover all possibilities
« Last Edit: May 31, 2005, 06:25:41 PM by Tallman »
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: SATURDAY IS JUDGEMENT DAY
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2005, 06:34:55 PM »
Shotta..or anyone... what is the game time on Sat?

thx

Offline Youth Baller

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2005, 07:06:12 PM »
MORE FIRE!!!!! WE GOING AN BUN PANAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!
bless up!

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2005, 07:16:25 PM »
 Now some men already are saying that we have a lot of games left yet to play and soem are seeing Saturday as a defining  game; needless to say, given where we are in the standing, we need a victory in a big way.

However I tip toe quietly amongst the freshly  painted field; quietly drinking my carib and old oak. waiting patiently for a victory.

Come hell or high water we need a win!!!! but Panama is NOT going to  lay low and be an easy win for us. We need to  be 'FULL FORCE' ahead with everything we have. Dis eh time for man tuh be pelting buff and missing shots. we have tuh tackle hard defend hard and finish with conviction.
TNT WE WANT A GOAL!!!!!!! WHOLE  HEAP AH DEM!!!!!!!!!

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2005, 07:33:40 PM »
I hate not being able to see the game on TV get the up dates on the net does not cut it for me I have to see the game some I feel if I’m watch and cheering them on could help that’s just me.
Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline SHOTTA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2005, 08:10:27 PM »
the game is at 6:30

gates open at 3

i trying to reach like 5-5:30 so i cud free ting wen before it dun
Shotta..or anyone... what is the game time on Sat?
thx
« Last Edit: June 01, 2005, 06:10:37 AM by Tallman »

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2005, 08:30:41 PM »
We seem to like pressure. Playing de U.S. first was pressure...we did better than most thought. We had pressure on vs Costa Rica...we played well and were unlucky not to win that one. The only game we really lay ah egg was de Guatemala game. We cyah see we unlucky again. A draw at home come like poison too.

Offline SHOTTA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2005, 08:45:31 AM »
A draw at home come like poison too.

hence the reason why it isnt an option...i only put the losts because of fairness but to draw again at home is a very hard to stomach

if we win this game comfortably then the men will be in a good mood against mexico

and if we can get a point there then thing in we favour the only problem is that football is 90mins and we go need somebody to score within that time not befor in warm up not after inn training in the games

Offline triniwings

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2005, 08:46:20 AM »
Saturday is indeed JUGDEMENT DAY

If we beat Panama at home, all we have to do is the following:

Beat Guatemala at home
Beat Panama in Panama
Beat Mexico at home(pull stones)..we are playing them last, and they would have already qualified, they may not send their starting 11 and they may not be as competitive.

We are going to lose to Mexico and the US in their home territory.

The only trump card we need to play hard for and earn our spot in Germany is to:
Beat Costa Rica in Costa Rica(with hard work and tactics it could be done, they are not as formidable as we have known them to be)

If the above is accomplished we are guaranteed third spot(16 pts), any little slip up, and we could fight for 4th place.

jusme

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2005, 10:13:17 AM »

I wouldn't give up on that US game in hartford so quickly.  we will be coming off unity cup, gold cup and these 2 upcoming qualifiers by that time.  Beenie will have a team well meshed and good to go.  Not only that but the US never blow us outta the water anyway in all their victories over the last decade and a half.

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2005, 10:18:46 AM »
IF BEENIE PULL off the 1st victory over US in WCQ especially on the road after our recent performances
forget TT after doing that-go back to real madrid or fire wenger or mourinho benitez and hire LEO
that would make him the best coach i ever come across

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2005, 10:22:51 AM »

I wouldn't give up on that US game in hartford so quickly. we will be coming off unity cup, gold cup and these 2 upcoming qualifiers by that time. Beenie will have a team well meshed and good to go. Not only that but the US never blow us outta the water anyway in all their victories over the last decade and a half.

i agree with that. USA not unbeatable and after all those competitions T&T should be well groomed.
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2005, 10:27:44 AM »
by the way not trying to be funny just meant that if they beat US it would really be a huge gigantic achievment

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2005, 10:35:15 AM »
Judgement Day yeh right!why are there so much ifs and buts?we can't depend on any other country to do our job for us,it all boils down to who plays the best Football and that is played on the field,anything outside of that is fringe benifits.If we can't beat the US and Mexico what we going to Germany for to beat Brazil and England? come on T&T lets play, prove you are worth going to Germany,lets shut up the critics.

Offline UPRISING

• Sr. Warrior
  • "Justice is what de youths dem need overall..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2005, 01:10:37 PM »
Well said Cooper, anything can happen but we have to make it happen.  All of these predictions are all well and good, but what is a good reason why we can't beat any of the teams in the hex?  If the team plays with desire and true grit (REFUSE TO LOSE) why we can't beat the US???
There are no more easy games, so hopefully there are no more half hearted players on the TT squad.   Only players that understand what is at stake..

You have to respect every team you face, but to say we can't beat them, goes beyond respect.  That is a loser mentality and allows these players to accept mediocre play...they are playing to qualify for the WORLD's BIGGEST SPORTS EVENT..nuff motivation to go out there and teef points by any means necessary...

GO WARRIORS!!!!!
"...de way dem deal wit Mankind all mih gyal start bawl.."

Offline Saltanfresh

• Sr. Warrior
  • Doi! Doi! Doi!....everytime
    • View Profile
Re: Not meaning to put any more pressure on our squad but............
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2005, 02:44:31 PM »
The fact is that Mexico in Monterrey, is not Mexico in the Azteca. I know is still ah big giant to topple, but if we trying to go Germany, we have to topple a few giants on the way, otherwise we will be appitizers for the traditional football super powers, and the laughing stock of FIFA (we presently close to the latter.)
This warriors team must understand that they have nothing to loss and everything to gain, so when they take the field it has to be "blood and sand", no holding back because Trinidad and Tobago needs a social boost now more than ever, since it is clear that the politicians still only talking while people living in fear, we need some form of hope, and I think any positive warriors results will go a long way for T&T on the whole.

Offline Aymir

• JABLOTEH FOREVER
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Jabloteh
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2005, 02:59:11 PM »
i reckon if we play them as hard and out-hustle them as much and out-run and use our heads well if we get a lead early to protect it we will hand them a good cut arse just like i read Jabloteh did to connection last friday night. its a question of when the chips are down who wants it more badly.

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2005, 03:09:51 PM »
look i ain't know one thing to sit here talk everybody have a plan to face the jamming in mexico until they experience it up close.  hopefully we could try and arrive there early and train get used to the place a little.

As for panama yeah basically time to put up or shut up-all out effort run till yuh drop but please be smart in the back fellas.
good luck TT

jusme

« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2005, 04:12:53 PM »
if we approach it one game at a time and realise it's just 11v11 with 1 ball, we could beat anybody, whether is home, away, Mexico, Panama, whoever.

no soft goals, no lapses in concentration, no loss of composure/discipline if the chips are down.  I done make up my mind I going germany and I always say I ent going any WC until my team in it.

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2005, 07:06:54 PM »
 Anything could happen in football. Is a funny sport so there could be any scoreline.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2005, 08:49:29 PM »
Fellas ah gone fuh the weekend; ah have tuh take meh Track and Field athletes tuh a provincial  tournament ; four hour drive away from where I am at. Not due back home till Saturday late at night.

Ah praying and hoping  that the boys are ready for this game. Every game for us is crucial; Leh we not forget tuh put 5 in de arse. Stern yuh due for a breakout game!!! yorke yuh back; a flash of the  old Yorke will be just waht TNT need.
Now ah see where the coach ease up a little on them men in the training I hope them men getting rest and relaxation and eh out in them clubs or chasing pom pom!!!!!!
« Last Edit: June 03, 2005, 06:23:17 AM by AlbertaTrini »

1]; } ?>