April 25, 2024, 09:31:20 PM

Author Topic: I know this is a strange request but help me if you could...  (Read 1677 times)

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Yeh forumites....my exams finishing in a few days  ;D and i go finally have time to deal with something i was planning long time. I looking for either a clip of the goal scored on us nov 19 '89....or at least photos from the aftermath from the stadium and ting. If yuh could help me out i go be real grateful.  :beermug:
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: I know this is a strange request but help me if you could...
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2006, 09:06:53 PM »
Like u want to cry  ;D

I wouldnt mind seeing it again tho.

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2006, 09:15:36 PM »
i request something like this already..
but ANY T&T goals/ games prior to this WC i wouldnt mind...the older the better really

Offline Socaman

• Live Yuh Life Like Yuh Playin Mas!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2006, 09:32:09 PM »
I have ah video tape call Soccer The Best and The Worst and it have that goal on it...And anytime i see that shit goal ah does want to cry again.... :'( especially when dey show you de US celebrating on de ground and de whole stadium just watching them!!! Wey yuh want that for breds??

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2006, 09:39:42 PM »
I have ah video tape call Soccer The Best and The Worst and it have that goal on it...And anytime i see that shit goal ah does want to cry again.... :'( especially when dey show you de US celebrating on de ground and de whole stadium just watching them!!! Wey yuh want that for breds??

To show how far we reach.....dregs of dissapointment.....to height of euphoria  ;D
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2006, 09:48:17 PM »
Socaman.....rip it and upload it nah....
thas RARE clips...jus memories...

wouldnt mind gettin that game on full..hopefully ecaribbeansport.com get it

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2006, 07:57:37 AM »
Yeh forumites....my exams finishing in a few days  ;D and i go finally have time to deal with something i was planning long time. I looking for either a clip of the goal scored on us nov 19 '89....or at least photos from the aftermath from the stadium and ting. If yuh could help me out i go be real grateful.  :beermug:

CLICK HERE to see all U.S goals vs. T&T. The very first goal is de one yuh looking for.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Socaman

• Live Yuh Life Like Yuh Playin Mas!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2006, 08:02:48 AM »
Socaman.....rip it and upload it nah....
thas RARE clips...jus memories...

wouldnt mind gettin that game on full..hopefully ecaribbeansport.com get it

Someone would have to give meh instructions to rip it and upload it Azzurri

Offline FLi !

• Luck is recognising the opportunities when they arise
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2006, 08:19:05 AM »
Yeh forumites....my exams finishing in a few days ;D and i go finally have time to deal with something i was planning long time. I looking for either a clip of the goal scored on us nov 19 '89....or at least photos from the aftermath from the stadium and ting. If yuh could help me out i go be real grateful. :beermug:

CLICK HERE to see all U.S goals vs. T&T. The very first goal is de one yuh looking for.

No intention of stirring up old memories, but the ball actually does get lost in the sun as it goes up and comes down to sort of corroborate Michael Maurice's version. Anyway, All that in the past and he in the camp to give Shaka, Kelvin & Clayton a wealth of his experience.  :thumbsup:
Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Special Advisor to WN(UK)

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2006, 07:39:56 PM »

Tallman thanks a million.....yuh eh know wha yuh do fuh me dey nah :beermug:  :beermug:

1]; } ?>