April 16, 2024, 08:19:21 AM

Author Topic: UK Cops Foil Plot To Kidnap Yorke's Son!!!  (Read 11593 times)

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: UK Cops Foil Plot To Kidnap Yorke's Son!!!
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2006, 02:39:22 PM »
dem kinda stories not funny man...especially when a child involved...steups.... >:(
Ah say it, how ah see it

d_#1Trinba

« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2006, 05:00:47 PM »
if someone try to disturb the players or the supporters bringing those kind of stories i think he will fail.

Offline FLi !

• Luck is recognising the opportunities when they arise
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2006, 11:23:40 AM »

if someone try to disturb the players or the supporters bringing those kind of stories i think he will fail.

To be Honest, the plot wouldn't be directed at Dwight per se, although it is his child. His celebrity status has definitely waned considerably since he left ManU. The mother of his child, Jordan however and her new husband Peter Andre have become huge B list celebs here in London;  having reality tv series about their lives etc
Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Special Advisor to WN(UK)

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2006, 11:27:58 AM »
my god... and Yorke already have enough problem... he cyar even be around his son... and the little child blind.

and look at that picture of Jordan and Andre... two morons...
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2006, 11:31:46 AM »
Yep, I saw this article in the London Underground free newspaper on the train this week. It was also in another tabloid, cyah remember which, but one the popular, bacchanalish ones. Seems legit. It's not the first time that police over here have foiled kidnap plots on celebrity children.

Ah whole heap of Albanian and other eastern european gangsters have moved into the UK and set up shop. Now that THEY can come and go and work like they please, it's the bad coming in with the good, who honestly looking for a better life.
I heard your the female leader of an arima originated gang in West London,Hayes?  You steal and sell mass production of weave which isnt availble in this country and sell it from a Roti Takeaway van is that true?

LOL  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Bredrin yuh makin my endz look bad

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2006, 11:37:09 AM »
Yep, I saw this article in the London Underground free newspaper on the train this week. It was also in another tabloid, cyah remember which, but one the popular, bacchanalish ones. Seems legit. It's not the first time that police over here have foiled kidnap plots on celebrity children.

Ah whole heap of Albanian and other eastern european gangsters have moved into the UK and set up shop. Now that THEY can come and go and work like they please, it's the bad coming in with the good, who honestly looking for a better life.
I heard your the female leader of an arima originated gang in West London,Hayes?  You steal and sell mass production of weave which isnt availble in this country and sell it from a Roti Takeaway van is that true?

LOL  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Bredrin yuh makin my endz look bad
LOL.
Nah, its a decent area caribbean/caribbean descent(grenadians, theres a place down there called spice-islander delivery) people pretty clean and a football club, I heard the schools are decent down there as well.
ah shame about redtrinigirls weave-roti-moblie

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2006, 11:48:42 AM »
lol, ah feel redtrinigirl should show us a pic of herself just so we can clarify that she isnt the guilty party.

Offline FLi !

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2006, 01:29:34 PM »
lol, ah feel redtrinigirl should show us a pic of herself just so we can clarify that she isnt the guilty party.

men sounding thirst yes, lol. She coming down to the Sweat nex Sunday, pull through and u'll see  ;)

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2006, 01:31:59 PM »

men sounding thirst yes, lol. She coming down to the Sweat nex Sunday, pull through and u'll see  ;)

lol na i just want to see justice das all  :-[

Offline Slade

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Any truth to this rumor
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2006, 07:17:13 AM »
I keep hearing that someone tried to kidnap Dwight Yorke son, but it was foiled by scotland yard. Is that true.

Offline jose

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2006, 12:38:53 PM »
this is  a real sad stoey if its true,like dey trying to mess with our  captain head

Offline sprog

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2006, 12:44:23 PM »
Yorkie little boy look real nice, i remember hearing sometime aback that he was to do some procedure to enhance his sight i wonder if he did it?

Offline FLi !

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2006, 01:53:02 PM »

Sad to say, the child  is autistic and partially blind.......

1]; } ?>