April 28, 2024, 03:37:55 PM

Author Topic: Who the hell is Kent Welch?  (Read 11585 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Who the hell is Kent Welch?
« on: March 16, 2005, 03:42:56 AM »
Who the hell is Kent Welch?
By: Anil Roberts - T&T Guardian.
[/size]

The term "error-free soccer" is in itself an oxy-moron.

The beauty of the game is that it is absolutely impossible to play perfectly in a match. The world's greatest players Pele, Maradonna, Eusebio, Zidane, Ronaldhino, Platini, Di Stefano, Cruyff, Baresi, Beckenbauer, Charlton, Banks etc” have never played perfectly in a single match.

Football mirrors life and in life not even Jesus Christ himself was perfect.

The term "error-free soccer," is reported to have been coined by a Trinbagonian named Kent Welch.

Who?

In an article dated March 3, Welch is described as a "Trinidad soccer coach based in Florida."

It is obvious that he has been based in Florida for too long, because in T&T we refer to this beautiful game as football. However after reading Mr Brewster's article” "Nakhid is A WASTE OF TIME “ WELCH!" ” I am fully convinced that he is in fact the author of the ridiculous term, "Error-free soccer." Simply because no clear-thinking individual in possession of all his faculties, would ever conceive and/or perceive that phrase to have meaning.

Let me first deal with the headline, which was simply extracted from the text of the interview. "Nakhid is a waste of time." Dear Mr Welch, David Nakhid, the first-ever Trinbagonian professional footballer to ply his trade in Europe, a professional footballer for more than 18 years and a former T&T national skipper who epitomises discipline, hard-work, perseverance, intelligence, independence and skill, could never in a million years be a waste of time.

On the other hand, sir, we know not who you are. Please furnish me with a complete history of your accomplishments and service to our beloved country. If your resume in any way compares to the sacrifices and effort made by David Nakhid for this country, I will be the first to apologise.

Now, let me dissect the interview: Welch states that, "Error-free soccer is not something a player inherits. He has to be drilled and taught for weeks and then it takes about nine months before it becomes a way of life for him."

Well, if Mr Welch can get 11 people of varying abilities, personalities and mindsets to play error-free football in nine months, then I think he should not be applying for the job of head coach of the El Dorado Senior Comprehensive School's team, he should apply to replace Jesus in the Bible.

Secondly, sir, when/if ever you actually achieve a lot, there will certainly be no need for you to say so yourself, people will be aware. As for now, we have no idea of who you are.

Everyone makes mistakes, mistakes have to be tolerated in some way, or else the coach would run out of players. One basic tenet of coaching is the creation of perceivable, realistic goals. Error-free soccer (football) is an impossibility.

Welch tries to persuade us of his undiscovered genius. He states: "I offered my assistance to Bertille; now it is up to him to call me. I know I can help fix that midfield problem with my system, because it WORKS.

Let me give you another example: Last weekend I loaned two of my players to another club to play in a showcase tournament in Jacksonville, Florida, USA. The players were my youngest son, Bradley (Welch), the midfielder and one of my strikers Michael Marin. And you know what? They helped the team to play my system and they were so successful that the team made it to the finals, only to lose on penalty kicks.

Just imagine that on such short notice they were able to use the system successfully."

No, Spalkspeople” the quotation is not a misprint; that is exactly what Mr Welch said.

Firstly, in the space of one interview, Mr Welch contradicts himself without shame. Initially he states, that this novel system necessitates the player being taught and drilled for weeks before he fully comprehends and then it takes about nine months before it becomes a way of life for him.

Then, in the next breath, he says that his son and a friend got unfamiliar players to adopt the system in mere days.

Secondly, would Welch like us to believe that his son and another player invited to appear in someone else's team, simply usurped the authority of the coaches, the captain and the other players to implement their style of play on a foreign team.

Furthermore, Mr Welch, why wasn't your entire team invited to this "showcase" event in Jacksonville and exactly what level of football are we speaking about” MLS, A League, Colleges, State Championship, High School, Regional, District or YMCA, age group?

Finally, if we were to take you at your word, the players who missed penalty kicks would not be able to continue to play under your guidance. I sincerely hope that Bradley did not miss his penalty.

I am sure that Zico, Socrates, Beckham, Platini, Baggio, Nakhid, Ronaldinho, Raul and Ronaldo (all of whom missed major penalties in huge games) are quite upset over the fact that they would no longer be able to play under your "Error-Free Soccer System."

In fact, all of these players and every footballer on the planet is disqualified from your system because they all have made, and continue to make, bad passes, mistrapped balls, shirked defensive responsibilities, mis-timed headers, mis-timed runs etc.

Mr Welch claims that he was in the Oval on Ash Wednesday. I will not bother to analyse his comments on the match, as it is impossible to analyse nonsense. However, I will point out some rather unfortunate statements credited to Mr Welch.

1. "The man for the crucial midfield position is not even Dwight Yorke, because he does not have that type of touch suited for a midfielder." Whaat! So what you are saying, sir, is that a midfielder in your system must not have a sublime touch. He must not be able to control the ball and turn, quickly with any part of his body in any direction. For your information, Dwight Yorke is in the top five players of all time in T&T with regard to control and touch.

2. After describing Angus Eve's goal as a fluke, which would only score on Casey Keller one out a thousand times. Welch goes on to say: "After all, if you do not shoot, how would you know if you are going to score?"

If this does not go down in history as one of the most mind-numbing, idiotic statements ever made, I give up on humanity right now. Mr Welch..If you don't shoot, you are 100 per cent certain that you will not score.

3. Mr Welch ends the interview by stating: "Again, I am 100 per cent Trinidadian and I want to help in any capacity."

No thank you, sir, because the rest of us are 100 per cent TRINBAGONIAN.

(PS: Stop begging for a job in the media; send your resume to the T&TFF“ if you are really so good, I am sure they will hire you.

I must confess that I have saved the best for last. Many of the readers must be thinking, "Boy why did Anil take off in this man skin so, What he do him? Well, here it comes.
Mr Welch begins his interview with the following statement: "I hate saying I told you so, but I certainly did. David Nakhid is not the answer to our midfield problem and it was evident in the T&T vs USA match on Ash Wednesday, which ended in a 2-1 win for the Americans. IT WAS A WASTE OF TIME TO HAVE NAKHID ON THE FIELD!"

People, this man is truly a clown or a liar. Nakhid was not even on the team sheet. He sat on the bench in his coach's uniform all game. Yet this man chooses to call him a waste of TIME. Mr Welch, please do not waste any more precious space in our daily newspapers with your false statements. You have disqualified yourself from ever coaching in T&T because intelligence and good eyesight are two critical characteristics.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 07:31:05 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Re: Who the hell is Kent Welsh?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2005, 04:53:50 AM »
Lard !!!!! good reply Anil Roberts.... 

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
Re: Who the hell is Kent Welch?
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2005, 01:23:01 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ah laugh to bad after reading this article today. When i read it in the papers ah nearly loss meh lips with ah steups. wHO BE HE. ?? lmao

nice one Anil
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2005, 03:50:49 PM »
damn anil really rip into this man, jeez anil not easy
but better expose this man now than later

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2005, 06:13:33 PM »
Vintage Anil.  Like father, like son.  Dem doh mince words, yuh will know exactly where dey coming from.  Anybody involved in swimming know exactly what ah talking about.  Anil so from Dunross thru Fatima to now.  De boy jes doh sugar coat nutten.  Is a verbal cannon he have there.  He eh go berate yuh jes so because he is ah cool fella but doh try and pull de wool over he eyes or even contemplate trying to take advantage of him one way or another.  Plenty have met their match with Anil.  I look forward to more of his articles.  Ah glad he cleaning up some of dat crap.  There was another coach who push he mouth and commented about a match and call name of man who didn't play.  I posted it in de old forum.  You wonder how dem thing does get past the Editors.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2005, 08:57:37 AM »
Vintage Anil.  Like father, like son.  Dem doh mince words, yuh will know exactly where dey coming from.  Anybody involved in swimming know exactly what ah talking about.  Anil so from Dunross thru Fatima to now.  De boy jes doh sugar coat nutten.  Is a verbal cannon he have there.  He eh go berate yuh jes so because he is ah cool fella but doh try and pull de wool over he eyes or even contemplate trying to take advantage of him one way or another.  Plenty have met their match with Anil.  I look forward to more of his articles.  Ah glad he cleaning up some of dat crap.  There was another coach who push he mouth and commented about a match and call name of man who didn't play.  I posted it in de old forum.  You wonder how dem thing does get past the Editors.

Was de same man not so? I had call him out on de old forum too
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2005, 11:12:15 AM »
Ah think it had ah next one too yuh know because de post was not replied too.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2006, 08:39:44 AM »
Well since Mr. "Error Free" is back in de news again, ah tink is ah good time tuh resurrect dis post  :devil:.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2006, 08:53:13 AM »
 :rotfl:

he might be good at error free football maybe, but definitely not error free mouthing off. I was wondering when nakhid was on that field...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2006, 10:39:26 AM »
Please name the mistake tha Christ made. When Anil start back to call out Jack for the Krook that he is then I go take Anil on.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2006, 10:58:10 AM »
Funny enough, mih didn't see this inital article when it was written, but when ah read the other post, dat is exactly the question dat come to mih mind...

Who de hell is Kent Welch??.....

Mih eh know bout all yuh but de man make my day yes.... :rotfl: :rotfl:
Ah cyar contain mihself...
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline marcus

• Sr. Warrior
  • BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2006, 11:17:21 AM »
This guy Anil Roberts sound like my kinda of people!

Too much man want to buss they mouth with miniscule credentials...

Man begging for a job, via de media yes.... man have no shame!

This article was an intercoastal bitch slap!

Mr. Welch you are a  :joker:
« Last Edit: November 13, 2006, 11:19:25 AM by marcus »

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2006, 05:54:23 PM »
Please name the mistake tha Christ made. When Anil start back to call out Jack for the Krook that he is then I go take Anil on.

Brudda,

u read meh mind.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline rippin

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2006, 12:19:54 AM »
Error free football can only be achieved by not fielding a team. I ain't care what team it is somebody bound to make at least one bad pass.
Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration. (Thomas A. Edison )

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2006, 08:53:25 AM »
We used to play money football on the table in school, all u needed was 2 25 cts and a 10cts. Maybe he can stand there with his error proof football.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2006, 09:09:53 AM »
Imagine that man with he "error free" self as yuh pops..What 99.9 percent...Not good enuff..But Dad...No buts son..

Offline eclipse

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2006, 11:49:42 PM »
Anil you asked the question who the hell is Kent Welch ,if you were a good reporter as you claim you would do your job and find out who he is.In addition the man never gave the impression that he was interested in the National coaching position He only stated some facts, and just like a true trini you jump on it.I suspect that you and all your fans were not smart enough to ask what the terminology" error free" means. I happen to think that his points on the coaching situation in T&T is right on target,maybe all the negative responses to his comments derive from Anil's distortion of the facts. The fact is that on May 14th 2006 Leo Beenhakker T&T national coach was quoted in the Express saying that he did not expect T&T to win in Germany.If he felt that way why did he accept the coaching position.I feel that the man should be given the chance to explain his concept of the game, then maybe you and your cronies maybe will understand what it really means.Remember education is a learning process ,he who thinks he knows it all is a fool.     

Offline eclipse

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2006, 01:26:26 AM »
You could not have said it better Anil have proven time and time again that he is not a true professional.In addition his knowledge about sport outside of swimming is very limited.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2006, 04:09:47 AM »
eclipse.... are you kent welch?

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2006, 07:24:44 AM »
sounds like it to me

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2006, 07:35:53 AM »
Anil you asked the question who the hell is Kent Welch ,if you were a good reporter as you claim you would do your job and find out who he is.In addition the man never gave the impression that he was interested in the National coaching position He only stated some facts, and just like a true trini you jump on it.I suspect that you and all your fans were not smart enough to ask what the terminology" error free" means. I happen to think that his points on the coaching situation in T&T is right on target,maybe all the negative responses to his comments derive from Anil's distortion of the facts. The fact is that on May 14th 2006 Leo Beenhakker T&T national coach was quoted in the Express saying that he did not expect T&T to win in Germany.If he felt that way why did he accept the coaching position.I feel that the man should be given the chance to explain his concept of the game, then maybe you and your cronies maybe will understand what it really means.Remember education is a learning process ,he who thinks he knows it all is a fool.     

Mr Welch welcome to the board...you sound like a know-it-all.

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2006, 07:53:39 AM »
I think eclipse make sense.... Anil Roberts is also a "BIG MOUTH" show off, yes, Welch made a few mistakes in his article, but we all understand what he means. I agree with Mr Welch to a point he did make some good points in his last letter Flex posted... I dont agree with everything, but yes some... Anil Roberts loves to show off and talk about the TTFF and once Jack comes around, he all of a sudden gets quiet....

However, its to late to complain, Beenhakker is now gone, we must look ahead....
« Last Edit: November 15, 2006, 07:57:59 AM by Flex »

Offline marcus

• Sr. Warrior
  • BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2006, 04:48:25 PM »

Welcome Mr. Welch, I have never met Anil Roberts or have any ties with him, but can you tell me if you said the following?

"Nakhid is a waste of time? "
I don't care for nakhid either, but what have you done for trinidad football that exceeds his contributions?

"Error-free soccer is not something a player inherits. He has to be drilled and taught for weeks and then it takes about nine months before it becomes a way of life for him."
Explain this concept? What exactly are you drilling into players? What are your tactics on the pitch?

"I offered my assistance to Bertille; now it is up to him to call me. I know I can help fix that midfield problem with my system, because it WORKS."
How you going and fix it? Answer intelligently you are not on the corner with yuh partners here, bull shit doesn't pass easy on this forum, so be careful how yuh answer.

The man for the crucial midfield position is not even Dwight Yorke, because he does not have that type of touch suited for a midfielder."
What type of touch is required, because I like many thought Dwight Yorke played very well, infact it was inspiring football which almost brought me to tears, just knowing the effort he was giving for us.

"To put this into perspective if T&T football is to improve they will have to start by revamping the entire administrative staff with persons who are qualified especially with the understanding of the modern technical aspect of the game and the education that is needed for footballers to play better"
Please by all means post your credentials, coach seminars attended, coach schools attended, league certifications? basically anything you have to make you valid! post the phone numbers too so I can check your references.. haha
please dont tell me you coached some NY semi pro team in 80s, I really dont have the time with that trival nonsense credential!

I put you through the google test! Man have you done anything of note in life.. you don't even show up in google!

Ok here is what I need

The name of the team you are coaching at present?
Their location
The name of the league
The leagues website
Your upcoming game schedules and locations?
Somewhere to view the standings and results of your matches played!
Your coaching certifications? Are you certified by the USSF?

Any (good meaningful) articles in the US press that have been written about your team?

Any recent player/players who have gone on to acheive great things in the game?
How many of your boys get scholarships? and to what schools?

If I were to say your name to hyndman, john rennie, vidovich or mark berson would they know who you are? wait do you even know who they are?

Do you think you know more about the game than Leo Benhakker? Honestly? Because for some reason I dont have a problem finding him in google haha.

And did you say Bennhakker "inherited a team that was already going to qualify?"
Were you paying attention to the world cup qualifying games?

Give me something here please Mr. Welch to suggest that it is worth hearing you speak or reading your comments?

And lastly does Russell Latapy fall into your mold of an Error Free Soocer player?

« Last Edit: November 15, 2006, 05:18:26 PM by marcus »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2006, 07:07:23 PM »
Anil is loud and Jack's puppet that being said he and Welch have lots in common. They come across as both know it alls.

Offline newyorker

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2006, 11:13:57 PM »
I think eclipse make sense.... Anil Roberts is also a "BIG MOUTH" show off, yes, Welch made a few mistakes in his article, but we all understand what he means. I agree with Mr Welch to a point he did make some good points in his last letter Flex posted... I dont agree with everything, but yes some... Anil Roberts loves to show off and talk about the TTFF and once Jack comes around, he all of a sudden gets quiet....

However, its to late to complain, Beenhakker is now gone, we must look ahead....
You are the only person who wrote on this article and made your self proud, because you sound like an educated person who at least have some common sense.Hence the reason why I will clarify a few of the illadvised statements that were made about me.When I stated that I thought that Dwight should not be in the midfield it was many months before he actually played in that position for the socawarriors world cup squad.I felt that he was always a great striker and since we had a problem scoring goals I  felt that he could have best help the team in that position,however he proved to all of us that he is still one of the best players in the game.Also I never told the reporter from the express during my interview that David Nakhid was at the game v USA at the Oval I simply told him that I thought that to bring him back as a player now was a waste of time because there were younger and better in form players available at that time,and just like I said I was correct because we are aware of what happened with him exactly as I had stated.Yet Anil saw it fit to misrepresent my comment to serve his idiotic behavior.
  Obivously I was misquoted or there was a misprint we all understand how the media operates.When I stated that Beenhakker inherited a team that was on the verge of qualifying let us not forget that if Bertile did not take the team to that point he Beenhakker would not have had a team to take it anyfurther yet he never give Bertile any credit for having the team in a position where they at least still had a chance to qualify.The fact is if Mexico had sent there full world cup squad to play in Trinidad we would not be having this discussion today because the result would have been different.I hope everyone was watching the same game we saw on espn and heard the comments that were made by the announcers and not those of TV 6 I suggest that some of those irresponsible persons who have been making all these vile comments about me get the tape of the game and watch and only then they will understand why Trinidad was going to win that game under the circumstances that existed.Now for all those who vilify me for my comments about the present coaching situation with the National team I suggest they take stock of what happened in Austria and as I  predicted if the present situation continues we will definately end up just like Jamacia when they had their opportunity .Remember Wim was part if that Beenhakker staff when he Beenhakker told the Express on May 14th of 2006 that he did not expect Trinidad to win in Germany.Do you think that if he was coaching his native country world cup team he could have made such a statement and get away with it.You know Selwyn Cudjoe made a comment in a speech he gave for emancipation in which he said that he find it hard to believe that in this the 20th century that some Trinidadians still have that slave mentality and it left me wonder if he made a true statement.r I will not however bring myself down to the level of these people who have been making comments about me, because I consider myself a professional and I will always conduct myself in such a manner.     

Offline newyorker

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2006, 11:47:02 PM »

Welcome Mr. Welch, I have never met Anil Roberts or have any ties with him, but can you tell me if you said the following?

I don't care for nakhid either, but what have you done for trinidad football that exceeds his contributions?

"Error-free soccer is not something a player inherits. He has to be drilled and taught for weeks and then it takes about nine months before it becomes a way of life for him."
Explain this concept? What exactly are you drilling into players? What are your tactics on the pitch?

"I offered my assistance to Bertille; now it is up to him to call me. I know I can help fix that midfield problem with my system, because it WORKS."
How you going and fix it? Answer intelligently you are not on the corner with yuh partners here, bull shit doesn't pass easy on this forum, so be careful how yuh answer.

The man for the crucial midfield position is not even Dwight Yorke, because he does not have that type of touch suited for a midfielder."
What type of touch is required, because I like many thought Dwight Yorke played very well, infact it was inspiring football which almost brought me to tears, just knowing the effort he was giving for us.

"To put this into perspective if T&T football is to improve they will have to start by revamping the entire administrative staff with persons who are qualified especially with the understanding of the modern technical aspect of the game and the education that is needed for footballers to play better"
Please by all means post your credentials, coach seminars attended, coach schools attended, league certifications? basically anything you have to make you valid! post the phone numbers too so I can check your references.. haha
please dont tell me you coached some NY semi pro team in 80s, I really dont have the time with that trival nonsense credential!

I put you through the google test! Man have you done anything of note in life.. you don't even show up in google!

Ok here is what I need

Their location
The name of the league
The leagues website

Any (good meaningful) articles in the US press that have been written about your team?

If I were to say your name to hyndman, john rennie, vidovich or mark berson would they know who you are? wait do you even know who they are?

Do you think you know more about the game than Leo Benhakker? Honestly? Because for some reason I dont have a problem finding him in google haha.

And did you say Bennhakker "inherited a team that was already going to qualify?"

Give me something here please Mr. Welch to suggest that it is worth hearing you speak or reading your comments?

And lastly does Russell Latapy fall into your mold of an Error Free Soocer player?

Ok here is what I need

Their location
The name of the league
The leagues website

Yes I attended all the games that were played in T&T and saw most of the others especially against the spanish speaking teams.

The term error free was used to describe and explain one of coaching skillfulemployment and coordination of tatics I use in coaching.Only a cinical person would think that error free soccer means soccer with no errors period. Latapy is one of the great midfielders in the world  that played the game .

I never feel that I know more that another coach I have my own coaching style which has work for me and the teams I coach.and yes several of my players have gone to Div I ,11,and 111 schools on scholarships.

Offline newyorker

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2006, 12:10:31 AM »
This reply is to Anil concerning David Nakhid if anyone is an idiot it has to be you because I never said that Nakhid was at the Oval you of all people who call yourself a reporter should have known that if that was printed it had to be a misprint and not a quote, you never once tried to contact the express reporter to find out if the comment was accurate, however once again  showed that you have no class and that you are not  good at what you do ,or even professional about it.Previously I had no intentions of replying to your insidious remark ,however since all your fans saw it necessary to bring it up again I thought I should for once take you to task on it.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2006, 12:14:57 AM by newyorker »

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2006, 03:30:51 AM »
yawn................
Superoli for President of TTFF
I have one promise...........
A professional organization for professional players

Offline eclipse

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2006, 10:37:23 PM »
I expected this type of reply from yopu because you are exactly what you depict.when faced with the truth you do not know how to respond.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2006, 11:34:15 PM »
I never feel that I know more that another coach I have my own coaching style which has work for me and the teams I coach.and yes several of my players have gone to Div I ,11,and 111 schools on scholarships.

Can you give me the names of a few players
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

1]; } ?>