April 26, 2024, 05:42:21 PM

Author Topic: Babies to upset World Cup limes?  (Read 1519 times)

Offline sprog

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Babies to upset World Cup limes?
« on: May 23, 2006, 02:12:40 PM »
I have a baby boy that i love very much, as a result i does link small man everyday (he lives with his mom) Lucky for me though his mom does ease me up when i have to link with de boys to watch games and ting, de problem is all dem boy gwan an breed deh gyul and dem now. So all the ladies clamouring for time and one baby even due  on a day TnT playing, yuh see we predicament. :'(

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
Re: Babies to upset World Cup limes?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2006, 03:53:37 PM »
I have a baby boy that i love very much, as a result i does link small man everyday (he lives with his mom) Lucky for me though his mom does ease me up when i have to link with de boys to watch games and ting, de problem is all dem boy gwan an breed deh gyul and dem now. So all the ladies clamouring for time and one baby even due  on a day TnT playing, yuh see we predicament. :'(

funny yuh post this thread, my first born was born de day before the 94 WC started so I was in de hospital for meh fatherly duties and after my black lion born when he and mom chillin I dust home and watch the opening ceremonies and fuss game oui. Dem ah went back and get them ;D
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2006, 07:20:18 AM »

funny yuh post this thread, my first born was born de day before the 94 WC started so I was in de hospital for meh fatherly duties and after my black lion born when he and mom chillin I dust home and watch the opening ceremonies and fuss game oui. Dem ah went back and get them ;D

Ah hope yuh know ah print this to use for 'leverage' if ah ever need it
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline jimbo

• I iz a Piper!
  • Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2006, 02:49:09 AM »
Ah hope yuh know ah print this to use for 'leverage' if ah ever need it

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:....BTW Pointman...ah get a link for d guitar lessons.. :beermug:
I an I iz u and u..seen

Offline Lil Jodie P

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2006, 03:58:20 PM »
what about babies dat will be concieved as a result of the world cup? i know nuff mah go want to burse wen TnT cause ah upset!!!!!
FOREVER AND ALWAYS "Little Jodie P" :)

1]; } ?>