April 24, 2024, 11:53:37 AM

Author Topic: Striker Mag rated us 32nd for Germany 2006  (Read 1842 times)

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Striker Mag rated us 32nd for Germany 2006
« on: May 23, 2006, 02:41:21 PM »
Striker Mag (America's no 1 soccer magazine) Rated us 32 because of our Fifa ranking and one of the comments on our progress was Sorry Dwight, realistically we don't have a chance.

What de heck, a mad, really mad, everyone big or small have a chance to make some kinda dent in the world cup. Dem with all dey Nike jogo bonito ads etc. De world are your ready for USA soccer, World be aware crap. Kaisoca soccer all de way.

I praying that USA go home early.

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Striker Mag rated us 32nd for Germany 2006
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2006, 02:45:30 PM »
Dont get mad dude.. We are in fact 32 nd on paper.. however, dont let someones opinion of us, become our reality .. doh sweat de small stuff, and dont pet de sweaty stuff..

Besides, its the states, what yuh expect them to say again.. all ah dem like dat ...

Drink ah  :beermug: :beermug:
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2006, 02:57:04 PM »
Dont get mad dude.. We are in fact 32 nd on paper.. however, dont let someones opinion of us, become our reality .. doh sweat de small stuff, and dont pet de sweaty stuff..

Besides, its the states, what yuh expect them to say again.. all ah dem like dat ...

Actually we'r not 32nd on paper. I would give that dubious title to Angola, Togo or even the Saudis seen their woeful results since january
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2006, 03:00:00 PM »
It was not de ranking, but de whole damn comment about dwight and we fellas.

Oconnorg, thanks for de beer breds.

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2006, 03:08:43 PM »
Well Stiker could haul they tail, however WE are 32nd in the bunch. Let us face facts . I mean footballing facts.

We were the last team to qualify. We only qualified with only 8 wins in our qualifying campaign and we played alot of games ( Statisically we have the lowest win % in World Cup History).

So they just ranking us based on facts . So I say we will show them that the 32nd ranked team can play with the Big boys anyday. Let us face facts, this is our time to shine and let the FOOTBALL world know waht we can do. I would take it as motivation.

Go warriors..............from 32nd to .......................16th
 :beermug:

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2006, 03:30:51 PM »

Actually we'r not 32nd on paper. I would give that dubious title to Angola, Togo or even the Saudis seen their woeful results since january

We might be better than those teams, but our group is much tougher, so we are 32nd

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2006, 07:42:43 PM »
Yuh know I just realize that I subscribe to this mag about 9 months ago and never receive a single issue. It looked like a crap mag but as it was the only thing based in the US and only $20 per year I say I will subscribe.

I need to check on this.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2006, 07:51:14 PM »
stewps... tell me one f**kin american striker that can face up to dwight yorke "realistically"

or any that can be compared to Stern John.

doh say Landon Donovan... the man will never score as many international goals as Stern did neither will he ever score as many club goals... look at Sterns mls record in comparison to any of the US shitongs that have been rumminging around in MLS for the last ten years... show me one that is better than Stern or Dwight... Jones have more potential and raw talent than any of those jokers... now tell me the US rated themselves in the top ten right?

the US have the top ten weakest attack in the WC right now... they can only pray now that Ghana, Italy and Czech republic dont lay down a combo side of wood on dey ass...cuz right now they dont look like they are going to score one bloody goal.

stewps.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2006, 09:20:53 PM »
One ah de other thing dey say was who to look out for was Birchall, it was along these lines " as soon as they found out he had trini roots dey rush him back to play for Trinidad."  No offence to Chris, we love him.

Dey never mention dat the Boss, Latas return was our turning point. Dey boast about Brian McBride, who he play for and how are dey away record, worst than dem relegated teams.

I agree Jeffers...

One thing dem and dey Jogo Bonito ass fail to note. Of all dem countries, we have over 1.3- 1.5 million people saying TNT all de way, Jogo Bonito dat.. Trinbago true and true.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2006, 09:33:22 PM »
The experts in the media are hardly ever right with these things. Remember 2002 , the final was supposed to be France-Argentina. Need I say more ?

1]; } ?>