April 27, 2024, 02:59:50 AM

Author Topic: Arsenal makes a shrewd buy...  (Read 7678 times)

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
  • Mighty Arsenal & Newcastle .
    • View Profile
Re: Owen to Arsenal?
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2006, 11:33:07 AM »
if he really was going to arsenal..it wudnt be on ESPN..it wud be on the BBC... dont u think.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2006, 11:37:41 AM »
AND once again..why r u all american?!?

Why are you in England/English? jesus!
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2006, 11:46:24 AM »
i really dunno..IM 15 lol.. Uhm i fink i jus came on here coz i wanted to see how everyone was buildin up 2 the world cup n then it wudnt let me post unless i joined..plus i know someone who supports trinidad and tobago so  ;D
Anyway its jus annoyin everyone DISSIN england..Jus coz they good..i hope u guys go thru tho..i like u more than sweeden and paraguay..

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2006, 12:00:22 PM »
i really dunno..IM 15 lol.. Uhm i fink i jus came on here coz i wanted to see how everyone was buildin up 2 the world cup n then it wudnt let me post unless i joined..plus i know someone who supports trinidad and tobago so  ;D
Anyway its jus annoyin everyone DISSIN england..Jus coz they good..i hope u guys go thru tho..i like u more than sweeden and paraguay..

welcome young boss. there are a few England fans her (NOT ME)  Anyway...when you are a big team you will get dissed. Look at it as a badge of honor..you are the team everyone wants to beat and so people will write things that tear your players down, tear the EPL down, tear the English press downa nd even tear the English fans down. Don't take it personally...it's happening to all the seeded teams in the WC. And it is just football talk. Also, we are not all American...many of us are trinis living in the US...born and bred in T&T. We travel everywhere...there are a ton of us in England too..and you won't necessarily know it. Some of look like Yorkie..some look like Birchall :) And just about every other look there is. But you will know us from the way we talk...most of us anyway...so look and listen...wherever you are...we dey. respek youthman

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2006, 12:06:57 PM »
ok Coolzzzzzzzzz. YoutHWoman 2 be precise hehehe.
Anway i feel england r gonna do well. Hopefully anyway. I tink if they get 2 the final they wil face germany..semis' it will be brazil and quarters maybe portugal or holland.
If we get out..then i be backin T&T sure. That is if they dont get out 2. Then i jus hope brazil or argentina dont win. I jus dont want brazil 2 win agaiin. and i Dont like argentina.
ALso sometin 2 know about me . I livE in Newcastle YE. So i b suportin my team newcastle united. My second team is liverpool ( most my family liv ther ) and arsenal arent far behind.

Im lukin f.w 2 seein the W.c this year. england have aloottt of young talent. Beckham has been mint for real madrid recentley he scored 2 goals in one match. Stevie. G has been WICKEd for liverpool..thers evn talk of him goin upfront if all else fail..he does well with crouch as support.
anyway enuf about me..more about england ye,
Lennon is lookin a good choice. but i disspointed wrightphillips didnt evn make it into the reserve list. its coz chelsea aint been givin him enuf games man. i hope he come 2 newcastle. i saw him on match of the day lookin envious lol. Terry is the best defender..ashley cole is doin pretty good now 2.lampards jus good at usual. so itss alllll guddddddd

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2006, 12:19:38 PM »

lewee see how fast Jefferz and Small Mag and dem reach on de scene..!!

;D
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline doh_stick

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2006, 12:22:12 PM »

;D

Jubo have some initian lash to get :devil: :devil:

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2006, 12:26:15 PM »
Anway i feel england r gonna do well. Hopefully anyway. I tink if they get 2 the final they wil face germany..semis' it will be brazil and quarters maybe portugal or holland.
If we get out..then i be backin T&T sure. That is if they dont get out 2. Then i jus hope brazil or argentina dont win. I jus dont want brazil 2 win agaiin. and i Dont like argentina.
ALso sometin 2 know about me . I livE in Newcastle YE. So i b suportin my team newcastle united. My second team is liverpool ( most my family liv ther ) and arsenal arent far behind.

Im lukin f.w 2 seein the W.c this year. england have aloottt of young talent. Beckham has been mint for real madrid recentley he scored 2 goals in one match. Stevie. G has been WICKEd for liverpool..thers evn talk of him goin upfront if all else fail..he does well with crouch as support.
anyway enuf about me..more about england ye,
Lennon is lookin a good choice. but i disspointed wrightphillips didnt evn make it into the reserve list. its coz chelsea aint been givin him enuf games man. i hope he come 2 newcastle. i saw him on match of the day lookin envious lol. Terry is the best defender..ashley cole is doin pretty good now 2.lampards jus good at usual. so itss alllll guddddddd

yaw...apologies for the assumption. it's a male dominated board and sometimes i forget, although we have some cool female representation who love the game and know their stuff top to bottom. good luck this summer (not when you play T&T though).

Offline Aymir

• JABLOTEH FOREVER
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Jabloteh
« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2006, 12:44:34 PM »

'youthwoman'....welcome again..seems like you know your stuff very well and fighting for your team on a big boys board...nice, dont hear that everyday but i find jefferz and small mag and dem takin too long to come on and say something to welcome her properly to the board ;D :o

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2006, 01:33:00 PM »

;D

haha...

welcome to the site

I am a big England fan....

I hope Owen doesnt go Arsenal...dat will be shit...come to UTD!...Man Utd!

Offline cowman

• New Warrior
  • doubles slight pepper extra kuchela
    • View Profile
Re: Arsenal makes a shrewd buy...
« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2006, 02:18:28 PM »
i too hope owen dont go to arsenal.i think that would be money wasted as he would be too expensive and we dont need that sort of player when we already have Henry.If wenger was to buy him i would agree because i trust his judgement.

jub02  as i also live in geordieland i hope that newcastle come good under roeder as you geordies does be like corilee whole week when they lose

Offline dombasil

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Arsenal makes a shrewd buy...
« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2006, 03:07:02 PM »
Excellent buy, He is a really good player, in the free flowing Arsenal style.
Are they not also offering Pires a two year contract on the urging of Henry?
i think that they still need to get a strong defensive midfielder to give some help to Gilberto, as well as another striker.
They already have that strong defensive mid.....actually 3...Diaby, Flamini and 18 year old Cameroon international Billong.  Watch out for them in the near future.

As for striker...how much more yuh want?

Henry
Adebayor
Van Persie
Reyes
Walcott
Alladiere (went on loan to get playing time but still belongs to Arsenal if I'm not mistaken)
Qunicy
Lupoli

Diaby is out for nine months with a fracture and a dislocation of the ankle, so they need the help in the form of a strong defensive mid. As to the forwards,rumour has it that Van Persie will be moved on this summer and they do need a old fashioned striker.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2006, 03:22:12 PM by dombasil »

1]; } ?>