May 29, 2024, 12:22:10 AM

Author Topic: Renewed Jamaican Support for T&T!!!  (Read 17383 times)

Offline chinee boi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Renewed Jamaican Support for T&T!!!
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2006, 08:28:35 AM »
ah have tuh give meh two cents in dis one.....

first of all when Jamaica make it tuh de world cup yuh think I was saying yes another caribbean country make it, hell no. Yuh think I wanted Jamaica tuh win ah game in world cup hell no. Tuh tell yuh de truth de have some ppl dat does give Jamaicans ah bad name and they have some good. BUT when it come tuh football I doh see Italians saying yes Germany win it, European unity.

So when yuh say in de title \"Renewed Jamaican Support for T&T!!!\", yuh know what I say tuh dat

HOLD YUH ..... so and so.

All dem Jamaicans on deh forums yuh think they saying well good luck tuh Trinidad and Tobago, ah hope they do well. Nah man dem saying we importing players (one flicking man, me mum), dem saying how uncle jack give we ah easy 1st round qualifiers and de list goes on and on.

I doh even know if ah making sense now cause ah steaming but anyways...

SOCA WARRIORS tuh de bone and hull all yuh Jammy so and so

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2006, 08:33:50 AM »

It have SPORT HATE and PEOPLE HATE.

When back in de day Trinidad used tuh not even worry about Jamaica as ah football rival ah dont tink anybody had time to hate Jamaica.
 Now that Jamaica seem tuh be beating us at will ,,,,, well every true Trini football fan eh like Jamaica again an some even hate Jamaica.. Dais SPORT HATE.

I personally doh have anything against Jamaicans as a people , we all come on de same boat.

Ah suppose now that Trinidad qualify the Jamaicans just expressing they SPORT HATE, jealousy, frustration maybe thats natural.

The fact that Jamaican company publishing de book doh have nothing to do with trini hate ... is just ah business deal that will make money for them.

I for one buying the book as soon as ah get get mih hands on it
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2006, 08:49:43 AM »

first of all when Jamaica make it tuh de world cup yuh think I was saying yes another caribbean country make it, hell no. Yuh think I wanted Jamaica tuh win ah game in world cup hell no. Tuh tell yuh de truth de have some ppl dat does give Jamaicans ah bad name and they have some good. BUT when it come tuh football I doh see Italians saying yes Germany win it, European unity.

So when yuh say in de title \"Renewed Jamaican Support for T&T!!!\", yuh know what I say tuh dat

All dem Jamaicans on deh forums yuh think they saying well good luck tuh Trinidad and Tobago, ah hope they do well. Nah man dem saying we importing players (one flicking man, me mum), dem saying how uncle jack give we ah easy 1st round qualifiers and de list goes on and on.

Jah Gol....the proof is in the pudding.....yuh say yuh cyah remember people having such ill will.....well de people are coming forth wid de truth...
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2006, 08:57:34 AM »

Jah Gol....the proof is in the pudding.....yuh say yuh cyah remember people having such ill will.....well de people are coming forth wid de truth...

What I'm saying is that wasn't my experience but it really seems as though its coming out now. I was a youth in secondary school at the time. I honestly didn't experience it that way.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2006, 09:08:20 AM »

It have SPORT HATE and PEOPLE HATE.

When back in de day Trinidad used tuh not even worry about Jamaica as ah football rival ah dont tink anybody had time to hate Jamaica.
 Now that Jamaica seem tuh be beating us at will ,,,,, well every true Trini football fan eh like Jamaica again an some even hate Jamaica.. Dais SPORT HATE.

I personally doh have anything against Jamaicans as a people , we all come on de same boat.

Ah suppose now that Trinidad qualify the Jamaicans just expressing they SPORT HATE, jealousy, frustration maybe thats natural.

The fact that Jamaican company publishing de book doh have nothing to do with trini hate ... is just ah business deal that will make money for them.

I for one buying the book as soon as ah get get mih hands on it

:rotfl: Fishs yuh make meh laugh dey. Ah feel yuh. I too remember when Jamaica and the US was in the same football boat as far as Trinidad and Tobago was concerned, we didn't worry about them cause we knew them teams was easy wins for we. But when JA...and the US...qualified for the WC I was a bit jealous but mainly hurt because of 1974 when we Trinidad and Tobago, should have rightfully been in Germany '74. That's why I have no football love for Haiti. The people cool with me, they will always be our brothers but on the pitch all that Caribbean Unity crap goes out the window.

Anyway we in the mix finally and I suspect we'll hold the "smallest country to qualify" record for some time to come, a,t least Jamaica cyar eclipse we dey ;D .
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline chinee boi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2006, 09:15:36 AM »

So when yuh say in de title \\\"Renewed Jamaican Support for T&T!!!\\\", yuh know what I say tuh dat

doh get me wrong i doh hate jamaicans, is as fishs say is Sports hate. I respect dem as ppl just not de football das all

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2006, 09:37:44 AM »
i wonder what ATO will say now?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2006, 11:52:43 AM »
shit on dem.....reggae cyat,,,,chris birchall is ah soca warrior...full stop...and keep yuh f#cking mouth outta my squad...yes " my" squad.....Tnt off to de Cup...leave us alone....go and watch ah friendly...with yuh shit squad.....courtroom...hAUL YUH STINKING F#CKING MUDDER C#NT HOLE"//// doh talk to me bout no f@cking reggae britz shithongs....so for the last time ...listen good....  FFFF###CCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK  YYYYYOOUUUUUUUUUUU..
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2006, 11:54:28 AM »
I have to really laugh when we talk about how wholeheartedly Trinis supported the reggaeboyz in 1998. That is the highest level of bullshit I have ever heard on this board and a weak attempt to make us look like the immaculate good guy. Sure, plenty Trinis talk that talk, but we all know that is not the truth. We really need to get off that high horse...I for one know plenty Trinis who were jealous of Jamaica's accomplishment, thought they were a sh** team and couldn't wait for Argentina to mash dem up. Noone wanted them to win the WC and noone really thought they would make the second rounds. Those same Trinis only started to feel more caribbean pride once they saw the reggaeboyz actually take the field and realized in this world, it is still the small man against the establishment. If Ja were ridiculed..we would all be ridiculed. Then the support started to build. Who say I lie, really fooling themselves. And notice...I eh say all trinis, before men try to attack

I also laugh when people come on here and feel they now exactly how ALL Jamaicans think and act. Realx and save the generalizations for those who have a hater agenda

Good post.
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2006, 11:57:28 AM »
shit on dem.....reggae cyat,,,,chris birchall is ah soca warrior...full stop...and keep yuh f#cking mouth outta my squad...yes " my" squad.....Tnt off to de Cup...leave us alone....go and watch ah friendly...with yuh shit squad.....courtroom...hAUL YUH STINKING F#CKING MUDDER C#NT HOLE"//// doh talk to me bout no f@cking reggae britz shithongs....so for the last time ...listen good....  FFFF###CCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK  YYYYYOOUUUUUUUUUUU..

Wow.
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2006, 11:57:55 AM »

......dais wut ah like bout dis board de most,, is pure lovin vibes for everyone  ;D
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2006, 12:01:17 PM »

:o Big Mag, like some Jamaicans do yuh something or wha :rotfl: like yuh need some therapy dread.

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2006, 12:39:37 PM »

represent your people better than that man....had you been a member of the RBZ forum, you would certainly have been banned long time ago by the moderators for your foul language.

What kind of example you setting for your young son who post here every day?

you come across as a total dunce.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2006, 12:43:03 PM »

represent your people better than that man....had you been a member of the RBZ forum, you would certainly have been banned long time ago by the moderators for your foul language.

Oh lawwwd....now wuh you do dat for?
I goin and get some popcorn and ah drink and watch de rest ah dis thread oui

as dem yankee does say "oh its about to be onn"
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2006, 01:37:42 PM »

Oh lawwwd....now wuh you do dat for?
I goin and get some popcorn and ah drink and watch de rest ah dis thread oui

as dem yankee does say "oh its about to be onn"

on.......like.....corn
RF boss...yuh basically went an kick a Rottweiler in his ball$

this thread is officially about to descend into a complete waste of time...
oh well..on to the next thread

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2006, 02:05:35 PM »

....and out of the sky a voice said "calm down".....

seriously this thread ain't worth the fuss......it's just a book.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2006, 02:07:38 PM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2006, 02:12:49 PM »
Courtroom...hmmmm..  yuh geh d big man angry dere boi lol

now i ent in no cussing mood...   so....  i go let yuh off...   

but why are allyuh so sensitive towards JA football....  dey hate us yuh know...yuh do check they forum?

dey angry jelous and have hate for us..now i not saying all but most... even RF hate us... he does lie and say how he backing us an ting..but in his heart it hurting him dat we in dis cup...

so as i normally say....  We doe hadda study JA at the mment  ... let us study our WC... and let JA study they Friendlies

as my fren bahraini 4 life used to say

BYE BYE

T&T IN GERMANY 06'
 ;D

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2006, 02:19:00 PM »
Yea.... It look like Big mag not too pleased with jkans... I jess get that feeling..  :D
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline BahJon

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2006, 02:48:11 PM »
ReggaeFAn...

Dah man soundin' lik ehe get ah ackee & Saltfish horn

heh heh heh

Offline Tigger

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2006, 02:55:13 PM »

....and out of the sky a voice said "calm down".....

seriously this thread ain't worth the fuss......it's just a book.

You start to cuss me for supporting Jamaica in 1998...I'm a West Indian ...Trinidadian first... West Indain After..

since you looking to get some cyber friends...I'll just keep on cussing yuh back...

and since I'm half your age .. I have nothing to loose...

so BIG MAG.. THIS ONE IS FOR YOU..

KEEP ON BEING AN ASSHOLE AND GO F_CK YOURSELF OVER AND OVER...

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2006, 03:06:43 PM »
courtroom calm down.... big mag u 2...     courtroom... yuh know we magicians not on d JA scene... so when we say something ignore

talk done..

as i said i not in a cussing mood   but dont push it...    btw what d f**k half you age has to do with getting cuss? lol just curious

and have some respect please... i will tell big mag the same

but say one more thing and yuh go meet some one hoo is ur f**king age

respect brudda man

i done talk...

is up 2 u to continue it

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 24, 2006, 03:16:21 PM »

as i said i not in a cussing mood   but dont push it...    btw what d f**k half you age has to do with getting cuss? lol just curious

but say one more thing and yuh go meet some one hoo is ur f**king age

good thing yuh not in a cussin' mood  ;D
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2006, 03:18:50 PM »
haha fuh real  ::)

Offline trinindian

• Hero Warrior
  • Curried Wild Meat With Plenty Hot Pepper
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 24, 2006, 03:22:57 PM »
Here is a couple for the hornet nest.

A JA partner once told me the reason that Ato could run is because he is half Jakan.

Now ah know most of you will turn you head at this, but they say it is because JA produces a lot of track stars. All I could do was shake meh head.

But on senator Ato's website he features a sub 10 club and it states "50 athletes have now run under 10 seconds for 100m in history¹.......but only 1 of them is of anything but African descent - Pat Johnson of AUSTRALIA - and they are only from 14 countries on the planet, 5 of which are in the Caribbean"

The two above statements can be interpreted  badly.

Based on the statements. One might conclude.

1) Ato is able to run fast because he is half JA

2) And if you are not of African descent you chances of running 100m in less the 10 is 1/50 so you might as well give up.

Before you all cuss me out, I don't support either statements or conclusion. I am simply drawing attention to the fact that innocent statements can be warped to serve one purpose. Jus like how I take these statements with a grain of salt, so to do I take any statement made about Trinidad by any non trinibagonian.

To clarify my point is, people will represent facts to serve their purpose, so don't study them and remain calm, because when you get mad you cannot enjoy life. But I am a proud trini and yes I get hot under the collar when you tell me anything about how we did not deserve to go to the WC, but getting mad only encourages them to say more.

Don't cuss me out to much

« Last Edit: May 24, 2006, 08:52:30 PM by trinindian »

Offline Tigger

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2006, 03:27:33 PM »
haha fuh real ::)

small mag.. I see your point..the thing is..I am always warm and supportive of the fellow forumites..your old man decide to spit out and cuss me out in the panel for no reason

The bad thing is I always use to agree with the man views (and yours too in the past)..

but the fact it... weather your a big man or small man... and yuh cuss me or anyone out for no reason.. you subject to get  blast...

keep yuh head up bredda

warriors 4 ever

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2006, 03:32:43 PM »
haha fuh real ::)

small mag.. I see your point..the thing is..I am always warm and supportive of the fellow forumites..your old man decide to spit out and cuss me out in the panel for no reason

The bad thing is I always use to agree with the man views (and yours too in the past)..

but the fact it... weather your a big man or small man... and yuh cuss me or anyone out for no reason.. you subject to get  blast...

keep yuh head up bredda

warriors 4 ever
fair enuff

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 24, 2006, 03:33:54 PM »
courtroom...mention jamaician football near me....and i does start...simple...so take it or leave it
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 24, 2006, 03:36:38 PM »
Here is a couple for the hornet nest.

A JA partner once told me the reason that Ato could run is because he is half Jakan.

Now ah know most of you will turn you head at this, but they say it is because JA produces a lot of track stars. All I could do was shake meh head.

But on senator's Ato website he features a sub 10 club and it states "50 athletes have now run under 10 seconds for 100m in history¹.......but only 1 of them is of anything but African descent - Pat Johnson of AUSTRALIA - and they are only from 14 countries on the planet, 5 of which are in the Caribbean"

The two above statements can be interrupted badly.

Based on the statements. One might conclude.

1) Ato is able to run fast because he is half JA

2) And if you are not of African descent you chances of running 100m in less the 10 is 1/50 so you might as well give up.

Before you all cuss me out, I don't support either statements or conclusion. I am simply drawing attention to the fact that innocent statements can be warped to serve one purpose. Jus like how I take these statements with a grain of salt, so to do I take any statement made about Trinidad by any non trinibagonian.

To clarify my point is, people will represent facts to serve their purpose, so don't study them and remain calm, because when you get mad you cannot enjoy life. But I am a proud trini and yes I get hot under the color when you tell me anything about how we did not deserve to go to the WC, but getting mad only encourages them to say more.

Don't cuss me out to much

Next time your JA pardnah tell yuh some assness like that ask him if JAKANs so fast how come they can't produce a Olympic 100 m champion?

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 24, 2006, 05:18:44 PM »
‘Warriors’ working to get it right.
By: Shaun Fuentes.

The heavens opened up and the rains came from the wee hours of Wednesday morning and lasted until dawn as if to say that the Soca Warriors must do all their activities on the football field as the weather conditions prevented the members of the squad for partaking in anything else on their off day.
Following Tuesday’s 3-2 win over Austria Vienna, head coach Leo Beenhakker held a one hour recovery session on Wednesday morning and as is the custom during training camps of this sort, following a media session, he gave Dwight Yorke and his teammates the remainder of the day off into Thursday midday. Outdoor activities like golfing, cricket as well as a trip into Graz had been planned but the miserable conditions left many a warrior indoors at the Hotel IM Park in Bad Radkersburg.
The consistent downpour however didn’t prevent the players from sticking around, kicking the extra balls around the pitch, testing the goalkeepers from all different ranges and meeting with the Press before hopping on their bikes back to the base.
The T&T squad has now been in camp for fourteen days preparing for its opening 2006 World Cup fixture against Sweden on June 10 and on the day that Cornell Glen and Aurtis Whitley were back among the main bunch for training, the inclement weather did in fact ensure that they got all the rest possible before Beenhakker starts the ball rolling ahead of Saturday’s friendly international against Wales.
Moreso, the players have never allowed anything to cross their culture and the playing of Bob Marley tracks by the soundman at the Thermen Arena at Tuesday’s match was not appreciated by the T&T contingent. Then try to picture Marvin Andrews and Dennis Lawrence arguing which of their favourite tunes should take up the playtime at the hotel. Andrews favoured Machel and Patrice Roberts’ “Band of the year” while Lawrence tried to imitate Winchester’s performance of “Don’t Stop”. Trying to compile their own CD on Wednesday evening, they both agreed that Maximus Dan’s “Fighter” should be the first on the compilation. Seeing the two of them with hands raised reacting to the sounds of T&T in this part of Europe could make any national follow their actions with pride.
In relation to the team preparations, still on the sidelines treating a hamstring twitch is Silvio Spann but Glen and Whitley came through the session well and Beenhakker is expected to have 23 players to select from for Saturday’s encounter minus Spann.
Coventry City striker Stern John has expressed concern over the possibility of injuries as the World Cup draws nearer but he also gave thumbs up to the build up so far.
“I think Tuesday’s game came at the right time. The opposition was no walk over. We are in a phase where we are still trying different team selections and it’s not that we are experimenting. We are trying to prepare to play three different teams at the World Cup. You will see from what we are doing in training, we have to play differently in our matches and we are trying to put that into practice now on the pitch. I don’t think conceding two goals is a major worry for us coming out of this match,” John told TTFF media.
“It’s always important for strikers to put the ball into the net when the chance come and you have to turn half chances into half chances because in the World Cup you will probably get two chances in a match and they must count. Your confidence gets bigger with goals and while you will not always score in every game , the main thing is to try and contribute as much to the team once we are out there on the pitch,” he added.
Midfielders Chris Birchall and Densill Theobald were two players along with Yorke who played the full 90 and both youngsters saw the opportunity as vital at this stage of the preparations.
“I think everyday we go out into training ,everyone is getting more used to playing with each other, The coach knows what he has to do to get us ready. We have a long time to play different formations and with different players. It’s good for any player to get 90 minutes to try and push on. At least it means your fitness is coming along. We got a few more important friendlies and if they can strive to get the best eleven getting 90 minutes then things will improve,” Birchall said.
Meantime, it has been reported that winger Ryan Giggs has been ruled out of the Wales squad for Saturday after damaging his toe in a 1-0 win over a Basque XI on Saturday. Manager John Toshack has called up Crystal Palace’s Rhoys Wiggins and Yeovil midfielder Aaron Davies to the squad which is missing a few more injured players.

I hope Courtroom and RF see that line

Even our players doe like de yardies

Nuff Said!

Offline 1989

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 24, 2006, 06:16:01 PM »
I am only commenting on the solidarity of our loving, supportive Jamaican people who would never covertly support a sabotage of us during such a sensitive time. ...hmmmm I really feel like bursting out into joyous - yet solemn - singing of the West Indies Anthem right now!  Steups... so who stopping me?  Let me start to sing right now.... Big up to Caribbean unity!! ::)

You joking right?

Man de only ting dem fuggers eh do is ti fly dey flag at half mas when we qualify.

Get real padnah.

Marlon, why you even have a great son of Jamaica in Bob Marley as your avatar, when it seems you have deep rooted issues with Jamaica on a whole?

This is freeking hilarious

I am a Bob Marley fan, and ah rastaman too.

I am also not an admirer of Jack Warner. And do not believe the publishing company's involvement have anything to do with Jamaica not supporting us. What I was doing was responding to some mad man's ranting about Jamaica supporting us, and Caribbean unity bullcrap.

The fact is, Jamaican's DO NOT support anybody, Trinbagonian or otherwise. They only cry and wimp for Caribbean unity and brotherhood when they want support.

From reading here, even you had egg in your face when we qualified. Not because I dont post regularly, it means that I dont know what's going on here. I have been a member of this site, even when the name was different, and message boards looked different. Therefore I remember when you were being called out for comments made on your Reggaebritz website about our warriors.

Fact is you and your peopoe do not support us. But yuh know what, we don't really give ah flying fugg. ;D

Germany here we come :beermug:

For the last time: I WAS BEING SARCASTIC.
Soca Warriors!  All the rest are joker warriors!

1]; } ?>