March 28, 2024, 08:13:44 AM

Author Topic: UK people...T&T kit for sale at Adidas shop on Oxford St, London from MAY 25!!  (Read 11802 times)

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Just called the Adidas store on Oxford street 0207 493 1866 this is the converstion
"hello, I was calling to see if........."
" youre calling about the Trinidad shirt right ?"
"yep"
"we dont have it till June 9th"

she then went on to tell me that they are getting 40-50 calls a day apart from people coming into the store. She told me she cant believe how badly Adidas have estimated demand, she reckons they could sell 150 a day without a problem....
I asked if it was just Trini's and she said all kind of people calling and coming to the store Welsh, Scottish, other caibbean nationalities and plenty english as well !

Thanks for the info superoli. To tell you the truth I was expecting it. Kitbag say 9th is ready for delivery so it come like they always had the official date. They say there in stock so its like they cant release it yet or somting. and adidas aint know wha di f**k does be goin on. I glad I ordered 1 from kitbag just incase. adidas store go be murder on the 9th.  :beermug:

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
well I wont be there because I will be on a plane flying to Germany  :-[
hopefully a partner getting me one in Trinidad  :)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2006, 06:25:21 AM by superoli »
Superoli for President of TTFF
I have one promise...........
A professional organization for professional players

Offline FLi !

• Luck is recognising the opportunities when they arise
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Check this one out fellas

http://www.subsidesports.com/uk/store/product_details.jsp?pid=72057594037943613&cid=12&brc=&red=product_list.jsp?id=12,cwin=30,hos=1

:beermug:

WAAAAAAAAAAAY, that's treasure right there!! Credit Card going and get max this month yes. I see that already!!!
Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Special Advisor to WN(UK)

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Does anyone know if they have it for sale in Trinidad ?

Offline sin

• wordspinner
  • Sr. Warrior
  • red GIRL from sando, kairi
    • View Profile
Yeah, I ordered the retro kit and the away kit. Oh well. No food for a week  Wait nah, that's 60something pounds - make that no food and no liming for two weeks! :-\
« Last Edit: May 25, 2006, 07:20:54 AM by sin »
-be the change you wish to see-

Offline FLi !

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

all yuh sure, subside not just taking the money and delivering the kits on 9th June like everyone else   ::)

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I just called subside and they saying 7-10 working days for delivery...

Offline sin

• wordspinner
  • Sr. Warrior
  • red GIRL from sando, kairi
    • View Profile
same thing they tell me - i wanted to customise but that's a next week. I will wait for it to reach and then take it to lilywhite's or something.
-be the change you wish to see-

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
You know how long I looking for one of them old shirts...  :beermug: :beermug: Have two on me.

Offline marcpurcell

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Screw this order and wait shit. When I land in London on the 12th I am going straight to Oxford street . If  I don't get it there when I go to Frankfurt I bound to get one.
Born in Montreal
Living in Toronto
But still a Barataria boy at heart

Offline BlazinTrini

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Hopefully somewhere in Toronto selling the Retro shirt...those shipping charges and duty charges really kill you

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
wha de hell is this... lol

somebody on ebay selling de same £4 primark jersey starting at £11 and it up to £21..

which one of allyuh on this site running this racket?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BRAND-NEW-TRINIDAD-TOBAGO-WORLD-CUP-FOOTBALL-SHIRT-XL_W0QQitemZ8420888306QQcategoryZ15687QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Offline scarface

• Hero Warrior
  • ultra del vicchia signora
    • View Profile
anybody get it on oxford street yet? ??? is lilltwhites printing them wit the adidas print?

ah comin down tomorrow so i wha no if to pass thru tomorrow b4 i come to watch the game

Offline FLi !

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
anybody get it on oxford street yet? ??? is lilltwhites printing them wit the adidas print?

ah comin down tomorrow so i wha no if to pass thru tomorrow b4 i come to watch the game

Scarface, like u didn't read through the thread b4 u post  :devil:. The home kit coming out at the addies store on 9th June. I spend about an hr peoning  Road to WC on their X-Box, oh and I pick up an addition to my kit for Sunday  ;)
« Last Edit: May 26, 2006, 06:17:02 AM by FLi ! »

Offline scarface

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Scarface, like u didn't read through the thread b4 u post  :devil:. The home kit coming out at the addies store on 9th June. I spend about an hr peoning  Road to WC on their X-Box, oh and I pick up an addition to my kit for Sunday  ;)

hard lucks dey...well look pressure here now..men go be opening that addies store to get a jersey ;D

Offline chelsea64

• New Warrior
    • View Profile

I was in Lillywhites on Tuesday afternoon and they had to phone the Adidas store to see when the shirts were coming in. The store would then send Lilliywites' order to them a few days later.

On the same day Soccer Scene in Carnaby Street said that they were expecting them on 5th June but I wouldn't rely on that.

Best alternative option is to wear your Warrior Nation shirt for now and pick up the team shirt in Germany.
Come on the Chels.

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
Just spoke to Subside...according to them, T&T's names and numbers are slightly different in size and font to all the other Adidas kits, and they had trouble getting the license from Adidas to be able to put them on the shirts. Anyways, bottom line is that they got the license today, and they going to start crackin next week on the backorders, such as mine which I ordered eactly 32 days ago. My LAWRENCE 6 better look SEXY after all dat!!!  :beermug:

Offline scarface

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Just spoke to Subside...according to them, T&T's names and numbers are slightly different in size and font to all the other Adidas kits, and they had trouble getting the license from Adidas to be able to put them on the shirts. Anyways, bottom line is that they got the license today, and they going to start crackin next week on the backorders, such as mine which I ordered eactly 32 days ago. My LAWRENCE 6 better look SEXY after all dat!!!  :beermug:

I now check the site & they still have no option for customization! ???

Offline lp

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Well I went into the Adidas store on Friday afternoon and the guy said three weeks, Soccer Scene said next week........ If ah continue holding meh breath I'll turn blue..... so ah done. When it come it come.

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile

I now check the site & they still have no option for customization! ???

There's a section when you're ordering called "notes" or "other info" or something...I put mine in there and they knew about it when I talked to them

Offline scarface

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
me & ah man talking today in the Warrior Nation Uk sweat & i eh no if anybodyelse notice he...but the national tem kit they wearing past few games the number print on the jersey differs between the jerseys...some player have adidas numbers while other players have solid that like they fresh from kenny's.

now if we sponored by adidas shudn't the uniforma all be the same? ???

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/details_pop.aspx?iid=71067342&cdi=0

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/details_pop.aspx?iid=71066875&cdi=0

check the differnt prints carefully..stern have solid numbers & kenwyne have the proper adidas numbers

adidas really take we for a$$

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
me & ah man talking today in the Warrior Nation Uk sweat & i eh no if anybodyelse notice he...but the national tem kit they wearing past few games the number print on the jersey differs between the jerseys...some player have adidas numbers while other players have solid that like they fresh from kenny's.

now if we sponored by adidas shudn't the uniforma all be the same? ???

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/details_pop.aspx?iid=71067342&cdi=0

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/details_pop.aspx?iid=71066875&cdi=0

check the differnt prints carefully..stern have solid numbers & kenwyne have the proper adidas numbers

adidas really take we for a$$
Boy..I showed my pardner that during the game yesterday.
Well if Francis Fashions could sell we that s**t as official replica then what we really expect.....Ah wonder if is really Adidas though  ??? ???

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Buh Rastaman, I think that the National Team players should have a consistent uniform with the same style of letters and numbers. :o :o
Not even my daughter's team has different numbers
Yes I agree...I just asking if that is down to Adidas or someone else. At this point adidas don't have much involvement. I also wonder if they are even seeing that like we did..would they be happy with that representation of their company.

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Boi I feel is ah big conspiracy goin on. We was never sponsored by adidas. Jack make it up and cashin in sellin plenty jerseys dat really make in ah sweat shop in north China. surely dat must be more believable to allyuh than my illuminati stories  ;D

Offline socachynee

• Sr. Warrior
  • goals win games
    • View Profile
Doh say conspiracy and JackW in de same sentence   :-X

"Leave me alone!" JackW

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Yes I agree...I just asking if that is down to Adidas or someone else. At this point adidas don't have much involvement. I also wonder if they are even seeing that like we did..would they be happy with that representation of their company.
my honest opinion from how they treated their own colours in the winter olympics is that they really dont give a shyte. Big company wid big pockets and small minded when it comes to protocol.
If is was up to me i would never encourage TTFF to be in business wid dem in de future.
Puma doing GREAT things wid watermarks on their kits.
check some here
http://www.socawarriorssc.com/swonline/smf/index.php?topic=15640.msg160851#msg160851
Don't study the watermarks...adidas have some boss kits for the other teams..
Also I watched highlights of the Wales game again today and Stern actually changed his jersey at half time and put on the one with the different No. They all had the same Nos. in the first half.

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
adidas have some boss kits for the other teams..
Rastaman, with all due respect, have you seen HOW MANY country kits are the SAME ???.
They could have at least given countries DIFFERENT kits.
ADI@$$ is a shithong company     plain an simple
buh doh mind me eh, I had to pinch my nose and order both red and white kits. :( :( :( :(
The same Puma kits you just showed in the link are two different cointries and are the same design(not too nice I might ad) but the watermark is all that is different.  The other adidas kits have different designs just we get the plain shyte.

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
you right that the World Cup teams have different Adi@$$ kits, but what about all dem othercountries that have the same Adi@$$ kit as us.  is just my opinion that i dont like Adi@$$ crap.

OK OK boss you win Adidas is crap......I agree too.

1]; } ?>