April 26, 2024, 11:22:20 PM

Author Topic: Roberto Carlos claims 3 year offer from Chelsea  (Read 1197 times)

Offline Padams

• Sr. Warrior
  • Great are the Warriors///We shall Prevail!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
Roberto Carlos claims 3 year offer from Chelsea
« on: May 24, 2006, 06:33:22 PM »
WEGGIS, Switzerland, May 24 (Reuters) - Brazil fullback Roberto Carlos said on Wednesday he had been offered a three-year contract by English champions Chelsea.

The 33-year-old has one year to run on his contract with Real Madrid and said he would make up his mind after the World Cup, which starts on June 9.

"The problem is not financial," he told reporters before a training session with the world champions. "The problem is the length of the contract and my motivation to play football.

"Chelsea have made a good offer and are offering three years of contract instead of one year more with Real Madrid."

"I hope to get a reply from Real Madrid to re-negotiate my contract, if not I'm going to look for somewhere else."

"I want to have a good World Cup and, three or four weeks later, I hope to have decided whether I stay at Real Madrid or go to Chelsea."
Iz not Pre-Marital Sex, if yuh have no intention 2 geh Married..........

Offline Warrior till death

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIOR NATION MEMBER #4
    • View Profile
Re: Roberto Carlos claims 3 year offer from Chelsea
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2006, 06:35:08 PM »
Carlos is not so much a world class defender as he was years ago

Offline marcus

• Sr. Warrior
  • BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2006, 06:51:25 PM »
Carlos is not so much a world class defender as he was years ago

buh de man starting fuh Brasil..... de world cup winners, what about him that is not so much a world class defender as he was 4 years ago?

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2006, 07:40:28 PM »
Cuz he's ferocious going foward.....and atrocious coming back  ::)
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2006, 08:27:11 PM »
 A move might be good for Carlos..Had a rocky start to the season last year but picked up as it went on...Mourinho does work his players alot so hopefully Carlos fit in...Chelsea left back kind of weak when Gallas not playing it (del horno or Johnson)...and Gallas-Terry backline is solid..so Carlos could come and give Gallas is place where he is comfortable....we will see

1]; } ?>