April 27, 2024, 12:19:44 PM

Author Topic: question for Avery John  (Read 4732 times)

Offline kevinAckin

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
question for Avery John
« on: May 25, 2006, 06:49:42 PM »
avery horse....yuh watch england play belarus today?
yuh see dat man call Aaron Lennon....i want u have dat under lock like daz ur b*tch ok??
pelt sum good blade on him
i doh want to see u colleckin no furse an no breed like dem men today
cuz clearly when they realise he is a bigger threat than beckham they will bring him on for our tail in the 2nd half
bless
« Last Edit: May 25, 2006, 06:51:37 PM by kevinAckin »

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: question for Avery John
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2006, 06:52:44 PM »
I wish the bst to Avery...because he will need it. That boy is poison. When them men start to ress bladeon him you see what happen Red Card. And the youth ent even get rile up like Beckham, that is the worse part.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2006, 06:53:18 PM »
lol............ Lennon is a danger man....  buh das y dey have metal pegs..

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2006, 06:53:59 PM »
lol............ Lennon is a danger man....  buh das y dey have metal pegs..

Ah feel that go be the only way

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2006, 06:58:03 PM »
Avery go had to stay home in that game. No venturing forward for him.
Cause it eh go be ah matter of furs and brush it go be straight blow past I eh feel Avery could run with that man.

Més que un club.

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2006, 06:59:51 PM »
I don't feel most people could run with that youth

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2006, 07:00:01 PM »
Allyuh carryin on like is ALLYUH goin and play on de field against dem man.

If was kevinAckin, Rastaman, Disgruntle and Smallie goin and play fuh we....yeah....we woulda be in real problems in trute.

Thank GOD is not allyuh go be out dey!  ;D ;D ;D
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2006, 07:04:38 PM »

If was kevinAckin, Rastaman, Disgruntle and Smallie goin and play fuh we....yeah....we woulda be in real problems in trute.

Sorry but I don't understand your point... Do you feel that Avery is faster than me Disruntled or SmallMag ???
And if he is do you think that he is as fast as Arron.???...if you do well you have a shock comming to you on the 15th

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2006, 07:09:54 PM »

I understand... but you cant admit the man is danger....  no scene doe we have cool calm collevtive avery john out there...  so that youth will experience something like a speeding train being stoped by a a flikin scud missile... smallish bomb but always effective

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2006, 07:15:51 PM »

Sorry but I don't understand your point... Do you feel that Avery is faster than me Disruntled or SmallMag ???
And if he is do you think that he is as fast as Arron.???...if you do well you have a shock comming to you on the 15th

I don't think that highly of Avery John to be honest.  Matter of fact...I does be downright frighten fuh he.  Not because of anything other than his first touch and passing are POOR, especially for a naturally left sided player, and his discipline in moving with the defensive line is suspect to say the least.

That said...he is the best we have.  He has dealt with other international players reasonably capably, and I hate to see how we so quick to bestow this GOD like status on opposition players.  If we get licks, we get licks.  I jes hopin dat we competitive.  But jes in my opinion....some man does big up players to de extent where it sound like is best we doh even step on de blasted field and dat to me is no different dan when RF and dem does come here and disrespect we players and team.

Jes my 2 cents.

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2006, 07:19:22 PM »
Firsts of all, Lennon have to displace Becham and ah ent think Sven-Erickson go do that to start.  Avery just have to stay home nd don't go wndering up unless the left midfield or whitley come back to cover.  But the man fast, eh!
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline Arazi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2006, 07:42:21 PM »
somehow i doh remember lennon being in england's world cup side, if he is he cud be dangrous buh he rel not gonna break into dat already tbest midfield endgalnd have, avery needs to worry about joe cole...

TrinInfinite

« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2006, 07:48:15 PM »

Thank GOD is not allyuh go be out dey!  ;D ;D ;D

I don't think that highly of Avery John to be honest.  Matter of fact...I does be downright frighten fuh he.  Not because of anything other than his first touch and passing are POOR, especially for a naturally left sided player, and his discipline in moving with the defensive line is suspect to say the least.

That said...he is the best we have.  He has dealt with other international players reasonably capably, and I hate to see how we so quick to bestow this GOD like status on opposition players.  If we get licks, we get licks.  I jes hopin dat we competitive.  But jes in my opinion....some man does big up players to de extent where it sound like is best we doh even step on de blasted field and dat to me is no different dan when RF and dem does come here and disrespect we players and team.

Jes my 2 cents.

i must say i agree wit u 100% palos, our players will play well, we have tuh have confidence in dem, if we dont, who will? ??? I dont rate opposition players simply bc in football anything could happen on de field on any given day, i ent care how fas aaron is, avery could shut him down if avery is mentally ready, nuff said

Offline kevinAckin

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2006, 07:48:34 PM »
somehow i doh remember lennon being in england's world cup side, if he is he cud be dangrous buh he rel not gonna break into dat already tbest midfield endgalnd have, avery needs to worry about joe cole...

Lennon is on the squad.

he cud easily break into that right wing position if his form continues...even tho becks is their captain an poster star boy n shit....sven wud be stupid not to bring on lennon knowing that he is more effective than becks

and i doubt avery will have to worry about cole because england will most likely play cole on the left as they are lacking options there.

Offline Arazi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2006, 08:05:27 PM »
scn, i jus check it yeh, he on d side, buh i doubt he will sweat tho... dat midfield rel best...buh hear wha i saying d whole defence hadda worry bout joe cole, he does switch flanks and stuff and have tricks for so, i expect him to embarass someone...

Offline kevinAckin

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2006, 08:15:21 PM »
scn, i jus check it yeh, he on d side, buh i doubt he will sweat tho... dat midfield rel best...buh hear wha i saying d whole defence hadda worry bout joe cole, he does switch flanks and stuff and have tricks for so, i expect him to embarass someone...

yeh cole will embarass plenty people...hopefully they will be swedes an paraguayans and not dogs or giraffes

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2006, 08:40:28 PM »
palos an triniinfinite, i agree wit allyuh. i cyah stand how people does rate up other teams an players as if dey so invincible an have perfect games every match.as meh boy dwight say, on any given day, is 11 vs 11. england ,paraguay, an sweden could happen to have their worst games when dey playin we an lorse, or we could have a perfect game when we playin dem an win.

so people, doh glorify dem other teams, an b givin d impression dat d warriors cant compare to dem. please.

bless!!!
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2006, 08:51:53 PM »
I never thought I'd see the day where I'd be begging for Beckham to play against us to have a better chance to win a football match.  We Reach!

Offline kevinAckin

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2006, 08:53:31 PM »
palos an triniinfinite, i agree wit allyuh. i cyah stand how people does rate up other teams an players as if dey so invincible an have perfect games every match.as meh boy dwight say, on any given day, is 11 vs 11. england ,paraguay, an sweden could happen to have their worst games when dey playin we an lorse, or we could have a perfect game when we playin dem an win.

so people, doh glorify dem other teams, an b givin d impression dat d warriors cant compare to dem. please.

bless!!!

this ties in with the reason i made this post...
I believe in Avery....i just want to make sure he knows what he's up against so that he'll be focussed on the task at hand...
Avery brudda....break him up!! time yuh tackles well, stay composed....
an well i know yuh have d pace to keep up wit him....pelt sum blade an make him think twice about trying any shit on u....not a shit a dat!!
as for becks....i know u have dat under lock arready
« Last Edit: May 25, 2006, 08:56:59 PM by kevinAckin »

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2006, 10:08:21 PM »
I never thought I'd see the day where I'd be begging for Beckham to play against us to have a better chance to win a football match.  We Reach!
Thanks Arrow... the first thing is that Lennon not going to replace Becks no how no way, so everybody who saying Lennon is danger (which is correct) could sleep easy, becuause he gettiing a dog sweat.
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline marcus

• Sr. Warrior
  • BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2006, 10:09:13 PM »
Avery meh boy, hit that facker some hard jam down in the corner, Avery will rip up in the World Cup.

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2006, 10:18:47 PM »
y some men reacting like deh now see lennon? the only saving grace is the most he getting against us is a 45 minutes. some ankle taps  2 knee in d lower back should b enough to slow him down ;D but really avery cant try and match him with pace. lennon is not a spectular crosser of the ball i think avery's best bet might b to give him some space so that he isnt beaten by his first push of d ball.and if he getting ah yellow card make sure is 4 ah good blade that he throw and not no pull jersy thing.
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline naparima

• <Insert Interesting Comment Here>
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Rishi Travelogue
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2006, 01:26:50 AM »

bless!!!

<Blurb> Insert Text
</Blurb>

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2006, 04:51:47 AM »
depending on the formation England play, which also depends on if Rooney plays..England will drop either Crouch or Joe Cole to make room for Lennon to start..if they playing with both Crouch and Owen.. Lennon will only come on as a sub or maybe take Joe Cole place.
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2006, 05:21:11 AM »
Whilst all dis going on here,

man on some English board advising Terry and Ferdinand to watch out fuh ah old man rasta that does swish past defenders like dey ent dey and rip up net.  ;D ;D ;D
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline kappy

• Sr. Warrior
  • Tantie whey yuh dey !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2006, 06:49:59 AM »

Thank GOD is not allyuh go be out dey!  ;D ;D ;D

I don't think that highly of Avery John to be honest.  Matter of fact...I does be downright frighten fuh he.  Not because of anything other than his first touch and passing are POOR, especially for a naturally left sided player, and his discipline in moving with the defensive line is suspect to say the least.

That said...he is the best we have.  He has dealt with other international players reasonably capably, and I hate to see how we so quick to bestow this GOD like status on opposition players.  If we get licks, we get licks.  I jes hopin dat we competitive.  But jes in my opinion....some man does big up players to de extent where it sound like is best we doh even step on de blasted field and dat to me is no different dan when RF and dem does come here and disrespect we players and team.

Jes my 2 cents.

yuh talk good dey boy ... Lennon, Walcott ... speed is only one dimension of the game ... with a good team defense we can close them down ... do let dez youths get allyuh tie up ... they might be fast ... but very inexperienced ... ok ... maybe man to man they could out run our defense .. but they can't use that tactic all the time ... we boys go hanlde dem ...
Snake in de balliser

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2006, 10:42:48 AM »
Ah watching Lennon all season, and was a little surprised that Routledge couldn't regain his spot when he came back from injury.  That made me watch this youth even more, and ah realize that the man is poison.  Ligntning speed, great moves.  He ready to take Beckham place if Becks doh perform.  Avery will have he hands full with this youth, and will have to stay on he feet and always be behind the ball.  Ah aint see him pushing up too much into the opposition's half in that game.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2006, 11:37:23 AM »
Ah watching Lennon all season, and was a little surprised that Routledge couldn't regain his spot when he came back from injury.  That made me watch this youth even more, and ah realize that the man is poison.  Ligntning speed, great moves.  He ready to take Beckham place if Becks doh perform.  Avery will have he hands full with this youth, and will have to stay on he feet and always be behind the ball.  Ah aint see him pushing up too much into the opposition's half in that game.

Lemmeh play a lil devil's advocate here.

Would it not be an alternate strategy for Avery to counter attack as much as possible thereby making "GOD Lennon" work just as hard on the defensive end of his game?  Could it be possible that might reduce his effectiveness?  Ah mean....ah know is only footballin peewat Avery John from dat footballin backwater Trinidad & Tobago we talkin about against a footballin GOD like dis Lennon fella...but yuh tink it even possible?

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2006, 03:40:35 PM »

Lemmeh play a lil devil's advocate here.

Would it not be an alternate strategy for Avery to counter attack as much as possible thereby making "GOD Lennon" work just as hard on the defensive end of his game?  Could it be possible that might reduce his effectiveness?  Ah mean....ah know is only footballin peewat Avery John from dat footballin backwater Trinidad & Tobago we talkin about against a footballin GOD like dis Lennon fella...but yuh tink it even possible?

I must say that I am a little dissapointed by your attitude....

Can nobody else have an opinion ?

Offline jose

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2006, 09:16:11 AM »
boy i have been watching lennon whole season with spurs,nuff men try to break him up but like that does make him more determine,de man does jus keep running at you.and with they way de england side set up he eh go have to be running all dey way back much,he will play some part of the match, jus have to hope sven eh giving to much playing time,to avery i eh know what to say except to that he go be in for a tough one cause joe cole go be switching nd coming down the right as well

1]; } ?>