March 29, 2024, 08:58:57 AM

Author Topic: T&T vs Sweden  (Read 22114 times)

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
T&T vs Sweden
« on: December 09, 2005, 03:44:09 PM »
Who go win?

I actually love our chances against sweden,I honestly think we go out work them in midfield and jones,stern go surprise them.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2005, 06:22:58 PM by Tallman »

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
Re: Sweden vs T&T who go win?
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2005, 03:48:16 PM »
good question... uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh.................................................................................................................................................................................................

id say... TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO!
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline canadiantrini

• togeter we aspire. together we achieve
  • Jr. Warrior
  • T+T=victory!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2005, 03:52:15 PM »
T&T obviosuly

Offline tempo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2005, 03:56:27 PM »
Trinidad of course but Ibrahamovic is someone we have to keep good eye on.

Offline OutsideMan

• Many bad things. *Sips Scotch*
  • Hero Warrior
  • SocaWarrior4Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2005, 03:58:33 PM »
Breads, i believe that the Warriors could handle Sweden.  It really helps that Beenhaker and his coaching staff has vast experience coaching against Sweden, an/or teams that play that brand of football.  Also, being underestimated and not being taken seriously in this group could really take some pressure off us, and hopefully send a message for the world to hear when all is said and done...   ;D  ;D  ;D  
The dumbest people on earth are generally located in comment sections of websites all over the world.

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2005, 04:02:29 PM »
T&T will dominate..
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline dutchman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2005, 04:04:19 PM »
Its not only Zlatan, there is Hendrik Lasrson too.  :-\
( He plays at Barca)

Zweden will be quite hard, but does anyone have a link for a page if we make it to the next round.
Who could come against us then ?

Futher I found Leo staying real cool, Wim however didn't have such a good poker face.
Rumor has it that every other thing you read or hear is just a rumor.

Offline lizzard1910

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2005, 04:09:10 PM »
Everything is possible. But I think TT rather beats England than Sweden... :-\

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2005, 04:12:47 PM »
( He plays at Barca)

Zweden will be quite hard, but does anyone have a link for a page if we make it to the next round.

Futher I found Leo staying real cool, Wim however didn't have such a good poker face.

And they have freddy lujnberg from arsenal

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Second rounds
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2005, 04:15:42 PM »
does anyone have a link for a page if we make it to the next round.

If we go through to the second rounds our opponent will be the winner or runner up Group A (Germany, Costa Rica, Poland, Ecuador).
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2005, 04:19:24 PM »
does anyone have a link for a page if we make it to the next round.

If we go through to the second rounds our opponent will be the winner or runner up Group A (Germany, Costa Rica, Poland, Ecuador).

I think Tallman meant WHEN we advance.!
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2005, 04:19:41 PM »
( He plays at Barca)

And they have freddy lujnberg from arsenal

:o shit buh how de arse i forgeh da man does play for SWEDEN!? jah... yea id say england more than Sweden too

Offline Slacker

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2005, 04:24:40 PM »
Sweden is an experienced side at playing high pressure games in Europe. They have a competent midfield that although is without star names with the exception of Freddy Ljunberg, they put in a very good showing against Argentina in the last World Cup. So it will be a tough match.

Their forward line is impressive with Zlatan Ibrahimovic partnering Henrik Larsson, a mercurial strikeforce as Zlatan is prone to bursts of childish behaviour on the field.

Realistically I think we stand a chance but we will have to play compact in the middle and allow their midfielders no time or space with which to play. Stifle them and then feed our creators like Russel and Edwards.

Wha we have to hope is that we boys play to dey full potential against Sweden an then anything could happen!!

Offline dutchman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2005, 04:34:21 PM »
Slacker with all respect I think your info is a little dated.\
Zlatan is the real star, if you visit Italy its the name on everyones lip.
He is very very strong !!! \
Just like TOTI, that is one thing you really have to watch out for.
Zlatan is from former Jugoslavia and you don't want to get him angry.
Further he is getting better all the time, also here at Ajax he played real good &  was coached by van Basten. ( Special striker coach, van Basten first job again)

thanxs Tallmen, if you make it to the next round you'll most likely play Germany, that would be so cool
« Last Edit: December 09, 2005, 04:38:59 PM by dutchman »

Offline Warrior till death

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIOR NATION MEMBER #4
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2005, 04:38:21 PM »
IBRAHIMOVIC, LARRSON,LJUNBERG....... DEADLY PLAYERS

truetrini

« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2005, 04:40:32 PM »
all ah allyuh who feel we walking over Sweden I taking bets.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2005, 04:44:09 PM »
all ah allyuh who feel we walking over Sweden I taking bets.

I go take tha bet and ah betting you USA going home with zero points... yuh taking that??  :P
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Slacker

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2005, 04:48:29 PM »
Further he is getting better all the time, also here at Ajax he played real good & was coached by van Basten. ( Special striker coach, van Basten first job again)

thanxs Tallmen, if you make it to the next round you'll most likely play Germany, that would be so cool

Thanx Dutchman but ah wasn't disputing that he is their best player. He is without a doubt their best player, but he is prone to bursts of petulance on the field.

I've seen him do spectacular tings wit ah football yeah but ah also see him behave like ah spoilt brat too. He has recieved yellow cards for lashing out against defenders with elbow so i was just saying that he is volatile.

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2005, 04:50:11 PM »
On paper..we are nowhere near Sweden's quality. Only those that have not watched them in qualifying, or over the last few world cups will underestimate them. Chances are they will also be more humble than England and take us more seriously. We are also their first game, so there is no chance of them taking their feet off the pedal.
Having said that, they are still is more about discipline and teamwork which can make them a bit more predictable. We can prepare for them tactically more easily than some other teams at their level who may rely more on moments of indiviual magic (Ibrahimovic is their most spontaneous player and he is having a devastating season for Juve).

If both teams play to their full potential...we will lose. No suprise there. But like Beenie says...this eh mathematics...is football. So we'll see

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2005, 04:52:10 PM »
Further he is getting better all the time, also here at Ajax he played real good & was coached by van Basten. ( Special striker coach, van Basten first job again)

Thanx Dutchman but ah wasn't disputing that he is their best player. He is without a doubt their best player, but he is prone to bursts of petulance on the field.

I've seen him do spectacular tings wit ah football yeah but ah also see him behave like ah spoilt brat too. He has recieved yellow cards for lashing out against defenders with elbow so i was just saying that he is volatile.

well disgusting behavior wont stop him from scoring goals. BUH i say we bring back elcock to break he foot like he do blanco  :rotfl:

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2005, 04:53:59 PM »
On paper..we are nowhere near Sweden's quality. Only those that have not watched them in qualifying, or over the last few world cups will underestimate them. Chances are they will also be more humble than England and take us more seriously. We are also their first game, so there is no chance of them taking their feet off the pedal.
Having said that, they are still is more about discipline and teamwork which can make them a bit more predictable. We can prepare for them tactically more easily than some other teams at their level who may rely more on moments of indiviual magic (Ibrahimovic is their most spontaneous player and he is having a devastating season for Juve).

If both teams play to their full potential...we will lose. No suprise there. But like Beenie says...this eh mathematics...is football. So we'll see

Fihlo I agree

But I glad for this draw... it eh no weak group... so we getting ah challenge!!!

And it eh no group of death where man could get psych out before world cup even start..... is ah nice baptism we getting!!!

THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline red rover

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2005, 04:56:37 PM »
yow be realistic, all ah allyuh who sayin trini go beat sweden, which one ah allyuh idiats go puh yuh house and land on dat. none ah sure so stop being silly, because de truth is sweden is not bloody bahrain....zlatbrahimavich alone by heself is real poison..man like dog and dem have tuh hope deh ugliness go throw men like dat off deh game because matchin up dem men is ah no brainer ...we have real licks tuh get to be honest in dat world cup....i is a trini tuh meh heart but i is a realist too....we have tuh hope tuh go deh and have a couple good games and have ah good showin...anybody who know football know trinidad probably aint go win ah game and might draw one if snow start to fall on coffee street in san'do

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2005, 04:58:44 PM »
I AGREE NICE BAPTISM  

I SEEING A ONE ALL DRAW FOR WE WIT SWEEDEN WE GO LOCK ZLATAN WHOLE GAME SO I AINT WORRIED
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline dutchman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2005, 05:03:37 PM »

Some England players and press will underestimate T&T.
The problem is their swedish coach, he really doesn't underestimate T&T.
He was just on the BBC, and takes T&T serious.

I would keep fingers cross if we draw to England, draw to sweden and win from Paraguay with them 10 men on the field.
Then as runner up to ... Germany  :-\

Offline Slacker

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2005, 05:10:48 PM »
well disgusting behavior wont stop him from scoring goals. BUH i say we bring back elcock to break he foot like he do blanco  :rotfl:

:rotfl:Horse u see Essien tackle on Hamann in de game against Liverpool. That was de worst tackle ah see in years and it wasn't ah mistake

Offline rastafari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2005, 05:21:52 PM »
yow be realistic, all ah allyuh who sayin trini go beat sweden, which one ah allyuh idiats go puh yuh house and land on dat. none ah sure so stop being silly, because de truth is sweden is not bloody bahrain....zlatbrahimavich alone by heself is real poison..man like dog and dem have tuh hope deh ugliness go throw men like dat off deh game because matchin up dem men is ah no brainer ...we have real licks tuh get to be honest in dat world cup....i is a trini tuh meh heart but i is a realist too....we have tuh hope tuh go deh and have a couple good games and have ah good showin...anybody who know football know trinidad probably aint go win ah game and might draw one if snow start to fall on coffee street in san'do

Yo Bredren doh just come and call man idiot in here, relax and be humble and doh blaze fire pon nutten just yet.
Leh we see some frendlies first and then man could start on man scene.

JAH BLESS RASTAFARI

Offline real-warrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2005, 05:26:40 PM »
yea i tink we shud take care of sweden. Beenhacker no wha he doin ;)

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2005, 05:27:02 PM »

yo dis is football...anything could happen. It go be ah hard fight but not impossible...remember Adidas' slogan "impossible is nothing"

VIBES IT UP!!!!   have faith!
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2005, 05:29:23 PM »
Hush yuh ass!
TnT Patriot

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2005, 05:29:41 PM »
Boy Zlatan is a real hater
we hadda rest some hard jam on him to have any chance
a warm up game against Norway should be in d cards to practice playing against a European side
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

1]; } ?>