March 29, 2024, 06:04:44 AM

Author Topic: T&T vs Sweden  (Read 22113 times)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
T&T vs Sweden
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2005, 05:30:31 PM »
Who go win?
warriors 5 sweeden nil of course  ;D
« Last Edit: December 10, 2005, 06:04:04 PM by Tallman »
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
  • I SELL FOOTBALL JERSEYS
    • View Profile
Re: Sweden vs T&T who go win?
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2005, 05:53:55 PM »
yow be realistic, all ah allyuh who sayin trini go beat sweden, which one ah allyuh idiats go puh yuh house and land on dat. none ah sure so stop being silly, because de truth is sweden is not bloody bahrain....zlatbrahimavich alone by heself is real poison..man like dog and dem have tuh hope deh ugliness go throw men like dat off deh game because matchin up dem men is ah no brainer ...we have real licks tuh get to be honest in dat world cup....i is a trini tuh meh heart but i is a realist too....we have tuh hope tuh go deh and have a couple good games and have ah good showin...anybody who know football know trinidad probably aint go win ah game and might draw one if snow start to fall on coffee street in san'do

I go put my car on that if you put your car. We could race each other, you'll be Sweden and i of course will be T&T
WELCOME TO DINSLEY OUT IN THE STREETZ THEY CALL ME FATZ

Without Him, I am nothing but with Him I can do all things. Phil 4:13

Offline john_public

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2005, 06:01:09 PM »
it going to be a hard fight, but we knew even befor de draw dat it was gonna be this way. i think dat we have a better chance with england dat most of the other seated teams casue they play mostly long ball and we are a bit stronger in the air dan de ground. i seein parag as a big treat casue they attack from both wings and we need o get more form in our defence. i have confidence that bennie would get his homewoke done and get the boys prepared it will up to dem how badly the want to make a name for themselfves. another plus is being in england group most ah de scouts go befollowin dat group, so thats added incentive for we boys, we takin germany by storm  ;D

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2005, 06:08:34 PM »
all ah allyuh who feel we walking over Sweden I taking bets.

I go take tha bet and ah betting you USA going home with zero points... yuh taking that??  :P

Yuh notice Cap'n America run way quick quick when yuh post dat.  De fuggah wouldn't tek dah bet at all.   ;D ;D
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

truetrini

« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2005, 06:26:29 PM »

I go take tha bet and ah betting you USA going home with zero points... yuh taking that??  :P

Yuh notice Cap'n America run way quick quick when yuh post dat.  De fuggah wouldn't tek dah bet at all.   ;D ;D

haul yuh arse! go play with triniman and f**k ah snowman.

i eh care if usa win lorse or draw!

i say dat man here acting like if we corking sweden.

steups

allyuh need to chill and jes enjoy de show!

Offline red rover

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2005, 06:36:03 PM »
aye boy,lautrine-dumpalewie, wha school is dat yuh representin, pres-HEN-tation? alright dat is how deh teach allyuh tuh present ah argument over deh "hush yuh ass" come man do better dan that present something and den maybe yuh could say hush yuh ass
zeen
rover out
yow be realistic, all ah allyuh who sayin trini go beat sweden, which one ah allyuh idiats go puh yuh house and land on dat. none ah sure so stop being silly, because de truth is sweden is not bloody bahrain....zlatbrahimavich alone by heself is real poison..man like dog and dem have tuh hope deh ugliness go throw men like dat off deh game because matchin up dem men is ah no brainer ...we have real licks tuh get to be honest in dat world cup....i is a trini tuh meh heart but i is a realist too....we have tuh hope tuh go deh and have a couple good games and have ah good showin...anybody who know football know trinidad probably aint go win ah game and might draw one if snow start to fall on coffee street in san'do
Hush yuh ass!

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2005, 07:14:53 PM »
i bet after these warm up games we will be fine. if we play a good game especially against brazil WE WILL have a chance.
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2005, 07:21:16 PM »

steups

Awwwww.....look how yuh so sensitive yuh f**kin bulla.   ;D

1 - I not in de boysin business...I leff dat to u so.
2 - Even if ah was...u and triniman in ting and u is meh breddrin (doh mind yuh bullin....yuh is meh padnah still) so ah wouldn't horn yuh.

And nex time....try and at least be original wit de insults nah....yuh could do plenty better dan dat...plagiarizin sam ting.  Tut Tut.  ;D
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2005, 07:24:54 PM »

steups

Awwwww.....look how yuh so sensitive yuh f**kin bulla.   ;D

1 - I not in de boysin business...I leff dat to u so.
2 - Even if ah was...u and triniman in ting and u is meh breddrin (doh mind yuh bullin....yuh is meh padnah still) so ah wouldn't horn yuh.

And nex time....try and at least be original wit de insults nah....yuh could do plenty better dan dat...plagiarizin sam ting.  Tut Tut.  ;D

O JESUS CHRIST HOW DE TWO MOST CLEVER MEN ON DIS SITE HADDA FIGHT LIKE CHIRREN DEY come nuh man.... yall should be uniting to insult people... FOR THE GREATER CAUSE!!  :rotfl:

buh fuh real... squash all d  :bs: nuh you two men is d unofficial moderators.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2005, 07:42:53 PM »

red rover you're an example of most trinis that jump on the bandwagon when we qualify and start to talk shit as soon as you hear we playing some big side like england,sweden etc.If yuh don't have anything positive to say,make some sense at least nah,firstly trinidad & tobago never play sweden and sweden never play we so you could match all yuh want on paper and talk about who dey have deadly,but at the end of the day we're going into the tournament with momentum and men peaking at the right time,so expect anything.Plus a little reminder meh friend yuh sound young from that comment yuh post,some of our warriors browse on this site from time to time and we all feed off each other so please keep it positive,this is the time when our country needs us all.           

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2005, 07:46:53 PM »

red rover you're an example of most trinis that jump on the bandwagon when we qualify and start to talk shit as soon as you hear we playing some big side like england,sweden etc.If yuh don't have anything positive to say,make some sense at least nah,firstly trinidad & tobago never play sweden and sweden never play we so you could match all yuh want on paper and talk about who dey have deadly,but at the end of the day we're going into the tournament with momentum and men peaking at the right time,so expect anything.Plus a little reminder meh friend yuh sound young from that comment yuh post,some of our warriors browse on this site from time to time and we all feed off each other so please keep it positive,this is the time when our country needs us all.           

all i know is i go rel cuss he cuhnt when we geh beat them

Offline Fantastic

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2005, 08:08:17 PM »
Red Rover watch yuhself my youth. Ah tell yuh it have some men on dis board will come looking fuh yuh. Doh mess with de people and dem Warriors boss. Even doh yuh make a lil bit of sense, yuh coulda have some more blasted couth man.
Doh loss yuh head boss

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2005, 08:12:01 PM »
RED ROVER....FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK   OOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2005, 08:53:01 PM »
I think that we could pull off a draw with Sweden :praying:
Say a pray for T&T fans in Germany , because them drunk English fans will be looking for fight :challenge: Our best hope for a win is Paraguay . But no matter what happen I real glad we deh :wavetowel:

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2005, 08:59:59 PM »
One positive note is that we can prepare for their main strikers: Ibrahimovic and Larsson. Latapy and Dog play against Larsson a few times so they will have an idea what he is about. He only play a few games for Barcelona since he joined so his technique cyar change so much. Beenie was de one who bring Ibrahimovic to Ajax so he must have ah idea of what we can expect.  :beermug:

T&T welcomes back...the King

TrinInfinite

T&T v Sweden
« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2005, 09:07:55 PM »
I keepin my team to post it last, what allyuh posting?

Offline red rover

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2005, 09:50:24 PM »
aye boy, yuh illiterate, yuh have a big modsec logo on de side deh, is modsec yuh went tuh school? no wonder, wha yuh know bout football, dah school doh even have a football team, allyuh like asja so breeze out

Offline supaselectuh

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2005, 11:41:30 PM »
i have ah friend from schoool here, and she is swedish, so i say we in war from now, she laugh
but i serious

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 09, 2005, 11:49:03 PM »
i have ah friend from schoool here, and she is swedish, so i say we in war from now, she laugh
but i serious

Supaselecta ah still waiting for de next setta football songs

yu giwee ah teaser last week gyul  :P

wey de rest??
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 10, 2005, 12:45:59 AM »
but i serious

selectuh

how she look??

Ah might have to volunteer to help maintain d relations between d two countries after we upset dem  :devil: :devil: :devil:

Ah go take one fuh d team if she look good....

Ah going to sleep dey to charge up...ah just have a feeling dem idle fans from we group go find dey way on d board over dis weekend..
« Last Edit: December 10, 2005, 12:52:37 AM by cm103 »

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
  • without god life just doesn't make sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 10, 2005, 01:05:54 AM »
I think that we could pull off a draw with Sweden :praying:
Say a pray for T&T fans in Germany , because them drunk English fans will be looking for fight :challenge: Our best hope for a win is Paraguay . But no matter what happen I real glad we deh :wavetowel:

Yeah i see that we played them in two friendlies back in 89 and drew both games.  I wonder what is the difference between them now.

Offline cunninlynguist

• Alpine Rocker
  • New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 10, 2005, 03:26:18 AM »
but i serious

funny... :rotfl:

P.S.: I am trading/selling tickets to Match 35: Paraguay vs. Trinidad & Tobago on June 20, 2006 in Kaiserslautern, check my thread: http://www.socawarriorssc.com/swonline/smf/index.php?topic=9046.0
P.S.: I'm trading tickets to Match 36: Paraguay vs. T&Tob. on June 20, 2006 in Kaiserslautern, check my thread: http://www.socawarriorssc.com/swonline/smf/index.php?topic=9053.msg78392#msg78392

Will Trade directly with:
any German, Brazilian, Italian games
OR
SWE vs. ENG
ARG vs NL
FRA vs Switz.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 10, 2005, 11:04:37 AM »
I actually love our chances against sweden,I honestly think we go out work them in midfield and jones,stern go surprise them.
lets see who is going to break down de Sweeden defence..
check de stats.. If TNT could hold sweeden from scoring TNT could pull of a tie...a victory against Sweeden will be very tuff..I fancy beating england if dey do not score from free kicks!!!!!!!(TNT doest defend set plays good at an international level)..
check sweeden stats..
12-Oct-05 SWE:ISL 3:1 (2:1) 
08-Oct-05 CRO:SWE 1:0 (0:0) 
07-Sep-05 HUN:SWE 0:1 (0:0) 
03-Sep-05 SWE:BUL 3:0 (0:0) 
04-Jun-05 SWE:MLT 6:0 (4:0) 
26-Mar-05 BUL:SWE 0:3 (0:1) 
13-Oct-04 ISL:SWE 1:4 (0:4) 
09-Oct-04 SWE:HUN 3:0 (1:0) 
08-Sep-04 SWE:CRO 0:1 (0:0) 
04-Sep-04 MLT:SWE 0:7 (0:3)
dats 32 goals for and 3 against ...This aint easy as everyone is mekin it to be..sweeden is a world class team wid wrl class defenders.. Dat shit TNT be doing in defence is not going to wrk against Sweeden.. sweeden will drop about four innah we rass  if fi defend like we does!!!!!!
warmonga....
Black Lives Matter..

Offline dutchman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 10, 2005, 11:14:51 AM »
Whoever defender gets Zlatan please let him go to the GYM every day from now till June.
If we get beaten on football skills ok, but it would be sad if Zlatan just push us off and scores.
Also watch Hendrik so don't be 100% fixed on Zlatan, they will be expecting that.
Hendrik has a good head too.

BLOOD sweat & FETE
Rumor has it that every other thing you read or hear is just a rumor.

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 10, 2005, 11:18:37 AM »
ah feel it go be a high scoring game fellas. T&T 4 Sweden 3. T&T get de winning goal in injury time. it go be one tight game from 0:00 to 90:00. if a opponent score or T&T score,  nobody eh stoppin T&T. jus like de bahrain game at hasely. bahrain score one den 5 mins later a birchall L-A-S-E-R nobody eh stoppin we!!!!! GO T&T!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 10, 2005, 12:36:10 PM »
what we need to find out is ...how did most teams score on sweden i n the last 2 yrs....what r their weaknesses....even the games they won and conceeded a goal or 2.......we shud find out how did that team score.

Lets try to get our hands on some match reports from any swedish games in the last 2 yrs

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #56 on: December 10, 2005, 01:08:49 PM »
but i serious

Make sure to take some pics if two of allyuh start to fight and rip up each other clothes.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #57 on: December 10, 2005, 01:16:30 PM »
aye boy, yuh illiterate, yuh have a big modsec logo on de side deh, is modsec yuh went tuh school? no wonder, wha yuh know bout football, dah school doh even have a football team, allyuh like asja so breeze out

ey red rover can you actually juggle a ball?      stop talkin about man illitarate an shit... stewps tell dah tuh men like hardest nuh? "yuh could play football?"    go have people hate you somewhere else nuh

Offline Baygo Boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 10, 2005, 01:17:03 PM »
T&T all de way. T&T 2 - Sweden 1.

Offline firebun

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 10, 2005, 05:35:08 PM »
people, start praying from now!! prayer does work!

1]; } ?>