April 28, 2024, 07:00:55 PM

Author Topic: Roots Stores in Canada  (Read 1876 times)

Offline BlazinTrini

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Roots Stores in Canada
« on: May 26, 2006, 09:39:10 AM »
I was just looking at the free Metro paper we get here in the GTA and Roots has a new line called Roots United Football line which they are making for 16 teams. Included is Trinidad & Tobago.

Offline Slade

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Roots Stores in Canada
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2006, 11:07:28 AM »
I am gonna check it out...

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2006, 12:15:07 PM »
Ah jus come back from Roots.. the t-shirt is for $29.99 and the long sleeve is around $90 I think (they didn't have one of those in the store).

The t-shirst said " let's go trinidad and Tobago'..white with black print..and ah cheap-ass flag logo on the chest. I am a roots customer, but this time they real let me dong..the tshirt looking real cheap and flimsy. But to each their own I guess.. when I called meh fren at Roots head office, they mentioned that they also have a Trini line coming out in the fall.

Now to try and find ah peep of the long sleeve. If anyone interested ah could go back and take ah pic of the shirt for viewing..

Offline BlazinTrini

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2006, 01:18:40 PM »
yeah I have the one that they release a few years ago, saying Hello my roots are Trini and the material was good.

Offline Slade

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2006, 06:32:50 PM »
Hey... that t-shirt is cheap looking I  would not waste my money on it....

Offline BlazinTrini

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2006, 06:53:26 PM »
Which one the one Roots has this year....Roots is normally good with making quality stuff.

Offline saheedabdool

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2006, 08:59:11 PM »
Apparently there is a jacket, kinda like a warm up suit jacket. It isn't in stores yet, but I got this from a source who works for Roots. The jacket is supposed to be somewhere around $135 Canadian. I better be a real good looking jacket at that price.

And for those in Toronto, Canada...I bought a Trinidad and Tobago t-shirt from the Champs Sports in Yorkdale mall. Its all red with black trimmings on the sleeves and collar and in the center in white it says "Trinidad & Tobago" and underneath that is a crest of the trini flag and it says "Football" on top of that. It looked pretty nice so i bought it for $25 plus tax. On the tag it says its a official lincensed product, so its better than some crappy print rip-off.

Offline Slade

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2006, 07:52:13 AM »
Check out  Square One in Mississauga..

Offline Tigger

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2006, 07:55:19 AM »
I'll check it out before I leave for Europe.. I heard some trinis speaking about it down on these parts

1]; } ?>