April 27, 2024, 01:29:22 AM

Author Topic: Photo thread for the T&T vs Wales game.  (Read 3254 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Photo thread for the T&T vs Wales game.
« on: May 28, 2006, 06:36:32 AM »
All photos are copyrights of TTFF Media. Courtesy of Shaun Fuentes.[/color]

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Photo thread for the T&T vs Wales game.
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2006, 06:51:54 AM »
Now Ruskin' Mark's T-shirt is fugly.........
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline doh_stick

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2006, 07:32:03 AM »
Now Ruskin' Mark's T-shirt is fugly.........

he trying to start-back a air brush trend dey...

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2006, 07:48:48 AM »
Mad Max from de East still alive because he woulda normally get dem wok dey....
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2006, 07:49:07 AM »
i know we talk about dis before but dem training shirts looking sweet... ;D

Offline BlazinTrini

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2006, 08:13:08 AM »
why couldn't adidas release those training shirts for us instead of the plain black ones

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2006, 08:20:45 AM »
why Ruskin Mark doh hush he moddas ______

Més que un club.

Offline daryn

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2006, 08:31:42 AM »
Two questions
1) Was Cornell ready to go for this game?  It seems like he was

2) why does stern always put his hand on his heart during the anthem?

Offline marcus

• Sr. Warrior
  • BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2006, 10:31:39 AM »
All photos are copyrights of TTFF Media. Courtesy of Shaun Fuentes.[/color]

"Ruskin yuh think yuh could link 23 more like that, we could use dem ting as uniforms, it go distract the other team.... cause right now I cah even think right!"

Ruskin: "nah beenie, this is meh trademark style, it will cost yuh tuh look like dis"

« Last Edit: May 28, 2006, 04:59:36 PM by marcus »

Offline trinidad badboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2006, 12:22:23 PM »

great pics...

thanks

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2006, 12:28:58 PM »
Two questions
1) Was Cornell ready to go for this game?  It seems like he was

2) why does stern always put his hand on his heart during the anthem?

many people put their right hands on their heart as an extra sign of love/respect during their national anthem. You will see it a lot during the WC. Anybody make out how Beenie and Theobald interact when he was coming off the pitch. Beenie real love Theo...I feel this man go sweat plenty this WC. More than we expect...

Offline lp

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2006, 07:42:17 PM »

many people put their right hands on their heart as an extra sign of love/respect during their national anthem. You will see it a lot during the WC. Anybody make out how Beenie and Theobald interact when he was coming off the pitch. Beenie real love Theo...I feel this man go sweat plenty this WC. More than we expect...

Yeah, many people do it, but do we always have to follow what other people do. I remember Ato pointing this out some time ago, and I myself was reminded that our thing is ... and has always been.... Stand at attention, with hand straight down the sides whilst the national anthem is playing.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2006, 07:47:53 PM by lp »

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2006, 08:35:49 PM »

Yeah, many people do it, but do we always have to follow what other people do. I remember Ato pointing this out some time ago, and I myself was reminded that our thing is ... and has always been.... Stand at attention, with hand straight down the sides whilst the national anthem is playing.

Well, hands at the side, standing at attention is just about everyone's thing. Do we have such an inferiority complex that when someone chooses to express themselves differently we fear they are trying to imitate someone. Or are we just an overly conformist society. I doubt Stern is trying to imitate anyone..All I did was explain the significance of the hand on heart. We do have rules for behavior at the playing of the national anthem..but they are not made to make us robots. We also have freedom in our country..to express ourselves as we see fit (with obvious boundaries). Modifying your gestures at the national anthem to show respect or loyalty is fine. If someone wants to hold their head down and pray during the anthem...it is fine. If they want to hold their palms upwards and look to the heavens..that is their business...and if you want to put your hand on your heart...you are free to do so. There are many reverent ways to respect your anthem that are basically modifciations of standing at attention...we are after all humans with freedom and individuality. Doh stick on petty things like that just to enforce conformity...that is for the dictators and fascists.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2006, 08:37:33 PM by Filho »

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2006, 09:18:42 PM »

you serious ? like keeping your hands at your side is so original  ???

The one man who is doing someting different to everyone else on the team is following others ? You realize that makes no sense right ?

« Last Edit: May 28, 2006, 09:20:28 PM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2006, 06:57:49 AM »
so wait nah somebody have ah problem wid de man putting he hand on he friggin heart when he national anthem playing? and that make him "follow fashion", yo is not like if de man showing we he middle finger...dis eh even require no back and forth discussion....aye as a ex-babylon(when de anthem play)i not only did i use to put meh hands down to my side, wid meh fist clenched, thumbs outside facing  forward and downward(military men?),AND heels together and toes apart....now when ah hear de national anthem(US/TnT) i  is de first man to put meh hand on meh friggin hand on meh HEART, yeah ah does still put meh heels together too...hopefully more Socawarriors do this for de wc...
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

1]; } ?>