April 20, 2024, 12:22:29 AM

Author Topic: Exciting attack, Concern over defense  (Read 1680 times)

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
Exciting attack, Concern over defense
« on: June 04, 2005, 02:27:36 PM »
Is it really true that Sancho is out?  He is our most composed defender. Our defense, its composure and international exposure is a little suspect and is really our weakness, as all teams have a weakness somewhere. Good luck Avery John. What worries me is that Beenie seems to be banking also on Tallman who tends to struggle with the quick footed dribbling central americans.  Al I can say is I'm backing my team 100% and I suspect the technical staff is aware of using intense teamwork to make up for individuals. The attack is ready! I pray for the defense.  Let's roll T&T!!!!!!!. Carlos, Birchall, Rahim Dwight, Stern, Ince and Jones will carry our attack to a new level and put Panama on the defense giving our defense less to do.  TnT 3, Panama 0.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Lower St. John

• It's All About Unity, Togetherness..........
  • Hero Warrior
  • Don't cry as it's over, continue to enjoy it.
    • View Profile
Re: Exciting attack, Concern over defense
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2005, 02:46:32 PM »
Every players has some deficiencies (but this is not the time for that talk).  As Warriors we can overcome these deficiencies with a TEAM approach.  Beenie Man is at the control, let us trust him at this time and give him our support.

We will be all right tonight.  Only posistive vibes.
Germany 2006 Was A Lifetime Experience Not To Be Forgotten!!!!!!!!!

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
Re: Exciting attack, Concern over defense
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2005, 03:03:27 PM »
Very proud of the forumites' positive attitude. Beenie was a good choice and NOBODY is complaining. The first in a long time.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

1]; } ?>