April 27, 2024, 08:56:49 AM

Author Topic: To all the T&T football fans, this is important, please read !!  (Read 1681 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Fellas, I plead with all of you here if you really have T&T football at heart, from today on, please let us show 100% support for our team. The English press and other press is trying to distract our players by using cheap tactics and by giving our players and team a spotlight imagine so some of the pressure can come off of England and put on T&T, we, the federation and our coach must keep our team away from the press and let them stay focus on their task ahead. England feeling the pressure and T&T are the underdogs, lets keep it that way.

If you guys come across any negative stories please do not post it unless is it relevant. Weather we win or lose our next two friendly games let us not Dis our team, the main picture is the world cup. Yes, you can post a story that foreign site may publish, but I asked if we end up posting a bad one, lets not agree with them, we just try to be more constructive at it.

As for the Warrior nation in the UK, if you are being interviewed from UK press and they are asking in-depth question about our team, please chose your words carefully.

I dont expect all of you here to agree with me, but my name is Sam and I speak my mind whether they like it or not.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2006, 05:30:54 AM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline kappy

• Sr. Warrior
  • Tantie whey yuh dey !!!
    • View Profile
Re: To all the T&T football fans, this is important, please read !!
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2006, 09:39:20 AM »
Kappy is in 100% agreement ... can i be the minister of dis-information ...
Snake in de balliser

Offline thane

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2006, 09:46:49 AM »
yuh make sense....but alot of ppl shud be aware of it...at least ppl who have dealt with the media

Offline Warrior Prince

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2006, 09:59:47 AM »
makes alot of sense fellas let us stick to this
T-&-T!  #1 one Team in The WORLDDDDDDD

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2006, 10:20:30 AM »
I think that when the foreign press writes negative things about us we mostly just laugh at them.  What do they know about our team?  They now start covering our team and preparations, they do not have the inside information that we have.  They could say what they want, but for me personally, the negative things that they say have no effect on me or how I view my team.   

And to tell you the truth, in the negative articles that I have read, the British press is justified in most of what they say.  We are minnows, and big football countries expect to beat the minnows.  Ent we expect to beat St. Vincent when we play them?  Same rule applies here. 

And I enjoy reading all the articles about us that keep popping up around the world, negative or positive.  If people stop posting some of the articles then I will have to spend time looking for articles myself.  And I lazy so I doh want to have to look.

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2006, 10:33:25 AM »
That makes a lot of sence...It is a pitty that someone has to come out and say it though...That should be understood.

1]; } ?>