April 19, 2024, 03:19:49 AM

Author Topic: usa vs latvia  (Read 2040 times)

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
usa vs latvia
« on: May 27, 2006, 10:54:46 PM »
live on espn2 @ 7pm today.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: usa vs latvia
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2006, 09:06:42 AM »
cool..........  dis man does always post usa game times lol

you is a yankee?

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2006, 10:17:40 AM »

you is a yankee?

lol....i was thinking de exact same ting.....capo wham?

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2006, 06:03:24 PM »
USA tiefin Latvia.  The goal was a fool and he calling 90% for the Americans. He real tiefin...steeuupsss >:(
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2006, 06:05:54 PM »
Latvia is a good defensive side, that;s all.  They are making USA look good.
 Half Time - USA 1vs Latvia 0. A good header from the Fulham  man.

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2006, 06:12:04 PM »
USA tiefin Latvia.  The goal was a fool and he calling 90% for the Americans. He real tiefin...steeuupsss >:(

Preacher...no foul dey breds...Doh let the US rivalry make you forget dat the game have contact. Dat is a good goal and bes believe if Stern score a goal like dat and they call foul..we cussin'. Ref eh tiefin' at all. Latvia is poor and resorting to kickin' down the faster, fitter Americans. Nice easy game for the US. Strictly a match for practicing tactics and boosting morale  as it is the last match on home soil...kinda like the Peru game for us.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2006, 07:28:24 PM »
That Latvia team didn't impress me. America controlled the game well in the 1st half. Latvia had virtually no midfield in the first half and attacked by playing the ball early to the fowards. That didn't work well for them because most of the time the advanced player was isolated and support did not arrive quickly enough.

The game opened up a bit in the 2nd half and Latvia started to string passes together. Perhaps it is a strategy of the Americans to use the aerial ability of Johnson and McBride by way of the cross ball,  but I think they will disappointed by the fact that they had very little central penetration. After the McBride goal in the first half the Latvians were a lot more disciplined in marking.

I doubt very much the Italians will surrender such time and space to the US's wide players. They allowed Latvia to get some chances that perhaps they should have scored. I think the yanks still have a lot of work to do.

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2006, 08:45:14 PM »

Preacher...no foul dey breds...Doh let the US rivalry make you forget dat the game have contact. Dat is a good goal and bes believe if Stern score a goal like dat and they call foul..we cussin'.

;D  true
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2006, 09:13:22 PM »
 I like one player on USA team and that is Demsey..He is a good player..One of the most skilful I see emerge from USA if not the most talented player

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2006, 10:44:20 PM »
I like one player on USA team and that is Demsey..He is a good player..One of the most skilful I see emerge from USA if not the most talented player

Yeah Ponnoxx, a second dat, not your typical American player, good ball control, vision, and natural skill, he is one to watch in Germany and de future.....
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2006, 10:44:52 PM »

you is a yankee?
small mag and licks i so anti american yuh will be amazed.when i dislike ah certain team,i will stay up late in de nite to watch de game to make sure they lose,if they win ah does wish ah did go and sleep.lol.yuh might tink ah talkin shit,but when de lakers and yankees lose,CAPO real jolly.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

1]; } ?>