April 27, 2024, 03:17:40 PM

Author Topic: Ghana vs JA  (Read 9884 times)

Offline leon

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Ghana vs JA
« Reply #60 on: May 29, 2006, 07:51:19 PM »
AT THE END OF THE DAY, THESE FRIENDLY MATCHES R MEANINGLESS.....THE REAL ACTION STARTS ON 9 JUNE.....
I LIKE ENGLAND TO LOSE TOO, BUT THEY WOULD MOVE MOUNTAINS TO BEAT TRINIDAD.....OR JAMAICA.......COULD U IMAGINE HOW MUCH PRESSURE THEY WOULD PUT ON ERICCSON..IF THEY WERE TO TRIP UP AGAINST THESE CARIBBEAN OPPONENTS.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #61 on: May 29, 2006, 09:28:18 PM »
I take no joy in hearing about this result.

It just goes to show that Ghana is good team and the USA could very well leave the world cup without a point.

How you mean Jah Gol................I will take extreme JOY if America get send home without a point. That is cause for celebartion. Wham to u dread !!

RF hard luck on the lose, and is all in good jokes. I just want all yuh to maul them Englishmen on Saturday. Give them it hard, payback for colonization. I would say because you would be doing Trindad a favour, but Jamacai eh no nutting bout that  ;D

:beermug:

I hate USA football I want them to be ran over in that group. I will back Costa Rica and Mexico but not  the US. I really don't care about the "hater" label either.

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 29, 2006, 09:40:03 PM »
AT THE END OF THE DAY, THESE FRIENDLY MATCHES R MEANINGLESS.....THE REAL ACTION STARTS ON 9 JUNE.....
I LIKE ENGLAND TO LOSE TOO, BUT THEY WOULD MOVE MOUNTAINS TO BEAT TRINIDAD.....OR JAMAICA.......COULD U IMAGINE HOW MUCH PRESSURE THEY WOULD PUT ON ERICCSON..IF THEY WERE TO TRIP UP AGAINST THESE CARIBBEAN OPPONENTS.

handle your 'caps lock' horse...or do you mean to always sound like you're shouting?

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #63 on: May 30, 2006, 12:55:13 AM »

handle your 'caps lock' horse...or do you mean to always sound like you're shouting?

freindly matches meaningless... I wouldnt say so atol... and yes... control the caps lock thing brother.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Kenny

• New Warrior
  • T&TSC, Tartan Army branch
    • View Profile
    • Raskol Records
« Reply #64 on: May 30, 2006, 02:00:05 AM »
I'm going to see Ghana play South Korea in Edinburgh at the weekend, I was expecting South Korea to win pretty easily but this result makes things much more interesting!

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 30, 2006, 02:23:20 AM »

Reggaefan: Meh cah let them boy them ah see meh playing with Ghana team tuh ras-clath...
« Last Edit: May 30, 2006, 02:24:51 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline leon

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 30, 2006, 10:58:02 AM »
If you wah see goals...Check out the England V Jamaica match this weekend..

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 30, 2006, 11:07:08 AM »
I enjoyed this game. Ghana have very good players and the gap in class between the West African and Caribbean players really shows when you watch it live. At times it looked like it was men against boys. Ghanian players are very comfortable on the ball in all positions, very skillful and attack with purpose and flair. JA didnt really play that bad really, just class is class. 2 goal keeping errors resulted in goals for Ghana and another goal was a deflection that gave the keeper no chance. JA had some good attacking moves and Euell missed a sitter.

The Ghanian rhythm section in the stand was the best I have ever experienced. I thought Trinis had rhythm...lard ah mercy. Non stop brass section was playing ''hip-life' music. Nuff jumping, singing, gyrating. At times during the game, the football was secondary! Ghana have a beautiful rhythm to their football and Caribbean teams can really learn alot from them.

So Ghana is now the second team I supporting.

Ah went to RFK stadium ah few years ago to watch U-23 Ghana play S.Korea and the Ghanian rhythm section was something else, dem fellas was real jamming...whole game. Ah bunch ah Trini fall een wid dem and was jamming too even doh we ent know what de hell dey singing ;D
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 30, 2006, 06:33:14 PM »
I enjoyed this game. Ghana have very good players and the gap in class between the West African and Caribbean players really shows when you watch it live. At times it looked like it was men against boys. Ghanian players are very comfortable on the ball in all positions, very skillful and attack with purpose and flair. JA didnt really play that bad really, just class is class. 2 goal keeping errors resulted in goals for Ghana and another goal was a deflection that gave the keeper no chance. JA had some good attacking moves and Euell missed a sitter.

The Ghanian rhythm section in the stand was the best I have ever experienced. I thought Trinis had rhythm...lard ah mercy. Non stop brass section was playing ''hip-life' music. Nuff jumping, singing, gyrating. At times during the game, the football was secondary! Ghana have a beautiful rhythm to their football and Caribbean teams can really learn alot from them.

So Ghana is now the second team I supporting.

behind-de-bridge, why yuh didn't call me and tell me yuh was planning to go that game?! I went to Luton Carnival and get soaked on Monday but from the sound of it you had a better time than me!! Next time call me, we coulda both drop some wine on them Ghanian chicks, and show dem what to expect if both ah we teams make the second round and clash some where along the way to the finals! ;)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2006, 06:38:58 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 30, 2006, 07:04:51 PM »
would someone please delete this friggin thread......lord
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

1]; } ?>