April 28, 2024, 04:09:16 AM

Author Topic: Beenhakker worried about Andrews' knee  (Read 5908 times)

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Beenhakker worried about Andrews' knee
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2006, 07:32:38 PM »
I feel the UK Press made too much of the story(as they usually do) because of the high profile decision that he made not to have the surgery.

Offline 1989

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Beenhakker worried about Andrews' knee
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2006, 07:38:52 PM »
I in two minds bout this issue. I could understand his faith and belief that God will heal him. I hold God in high esteem myself. Buh hear dis story

A old man living in a village saw everyone scampering helter skelter. His neighbour came and said..."Gramps.....we hadda leave here now!! Hurricane Comin!!!" Gramps responded " Doh worry gyal......i know God....me and God tight......he go save me from Hurricane." Well yuh know old ppl stubborn so de neighbour leave he dey. Breeze start to kick up.........sky get dark dark. A next neighbour come....knock on gramps door. "Gramps....wha you still doing here???? Yuh eh know hurricane comin??? Look....i have de van out de road dey.....i go carry yuh to safety." Gramps say..."Doh worry bout me nah....me and God good..........he go save me........allyuh could go ahead." No amount of begging or pleading getting gramps to go....so de man give up....jump in de van and dive out. Rain start to fall a bucket a drop.........place start to flood. A man come in with a lil dug out canoe and gone up by gramps....calling....."GRAMPS!!!!!!!!! COME NAH STOP PLAYING DOTISH!!!! DIS HURRICANCE SERIOUS!!!" Gramps bawl out from de top of a table..."DOH STUDY ME!!!GOD AND ME COOL!!! I KNOW HE LONG TIME!!! HE GO SAVE ME!!!!!!!" No amount of begging and pleading moving gramps.....man give up cuz....rain and wind real heavy. Flood water rising......gramps hadda climb up on de roof and he waiting for God to save him. A helicopter come down.......Big flood light and ting.........man on a megaphone shouting " SIR!!!! SIR!!!!!!! YUH HADDA GO NOW!!! YUH GO DEAD!!! LOOK WE THROWIN DOWN A ROPE FUH YUH!!! TAKE IT AND COME NOW!!! " Gramps shout back....."NAH!!! DOH WORRY BOUT ME!!! GOD AND ME GOOD!!!! HE GO SAVE ME!!!! DPH WORRY!!" No amount of begging and pleading moving gramps........so de helicopter had to leave. Flood waters rise.....and unfortunately gramps drown. Gramps gone in heaven.........vex................gone and check God...."God..buh wha happen??? I know you long time....me and you tight tight......why yuh didnt save me??? I stand up dey waiting fuh you to save me and yuh let me down!! Why???" God watch him so..... ???......"I send yuh a van, a boat, and a helicopter.....wha more yuh want???"

While i respect and totally understand the stance that Dog taking.....God helps those who help themselves. If God way of healing him is via surgery.....wha yuh expect??

Well said.  I think it's too late for surgery now though.
Soca Warriors!  All the rest are joker warriors!

1]; } ?>