March 28, 2024, 06:07:46 AM

Author Topic: Jack backs Sweden over England  (Read 2435 times)

Offline Brej

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Jack backs Sweden over England
« on: May 30, 2006, 12:35:28 PM »
Trinidad and Tobago goalkeeper Kelvin Jack believes Sweden are favourites to win World Cup Group B - not England.

The former Dundee number one insists the team ethic of the Swedes will overcome the individual talent in Sven-Goran Eriksson's squad.

"Everyone seems to be focused on England, but Sweden are, for me, the best team in our section," said Jack. "They are favourites even though everyone in England seems to think they have the group won already. I can tell them right now they haven't."

He added: "Sweden have a superb record against England and in the likes of Henrik Larsson, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Freddie Ljungberg have players every bit as good as what the English have.

"As a team, the Swedes are more solid and don't rely so heavily on individuals. They are the ones we all have to beat."

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Jack backs Sweden over England
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2006, 12:38:34 PM »
I agree with him. Sweden more dangerous than england i saying dat fuh de longest while.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2006, 12:41:41 PM »
I fully agree, if only because Sweden is the team we play first, and is a must win for us! a draw would be good also.

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2006, 12:55:15 PM »
bullshit!

jack yuh loss me dere

Offline Benjie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2006, 02:30:24 PM »
he trying to say the Eicksson select players based on rep as opposed to whether they can play together while Sweden have a team with very good players and he is right on that.

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
  • Mighty Arsenal & Newcastle .
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2006, 03:13:22 PM »
Sweden looked poor recentley.Not as good as used to be

Offline The_Ice

• My band, Red Vellum Razorblades ... enjoy :D
  • Hero Warrior
  • RVR guitarist
    • View Profile
    • Red Vellum Razorblades
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2006, 06:51:22 PM »
that's true... but they also resting their best players these days... dont really get that though with the WC starting just now... might be to prevent injury but still they should get a run... t&t still my favourites!!!  ;D

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2006, 07:17:14 PM »
[

He added: "Sweden have a superb record against England and in the likes of Henrik Larsson, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Freddie Ljungberg have players every bit as good as what the English have.

"As a team, the Swedes are more solid and don't rely so heavily on individuals. They are the ones we all have to beat."

I think Jacko lost me somewhere ...... as opposed to not having to beat england or paraguay ? we are the minnows in the group by every yardstick . we are below looking up ...... therefore everthing above us is an obstacle...

Offline 1989

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2006, 07:30:03 PM »
[

I think Jacko lost me somewhere ...... as opposed to not having to beat england or paraguay ? we are the minnows in the group by every yardstick . we are below looking up ...... therefore everthing above us is an obstacle...

Jack means that everyone in the group should be trying to beat sweden, and he is right because sweden is better than england
Soca Warriors!  All the rest are joker warriors!

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2006, 07:36:22 PM »
f#ck all ah dem jacko....lets get it onnnnnn
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2006, 09:19:52 PM »
jack tryin some kinda reverse mental warfare.take care it backfire in he ass.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

1]; } ?>