April 29, 2024, 07:32:54 AM

Author Topic: Rooney Fit for First game?  (Read 13960 times)

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: No stopping England now.......Rooney Fit for First game?
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2006, 10:25:44 AM »
Pressha...international men servin it on a Trini board oui

Marcel v Pompey
 :duel:

Place yuh bets  ;D
http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=Marcel&word2=Pompey
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Pompey

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2006, 10:31:31 AM »

That was sweet  :rotfl:, except I lost ::)

it's cool, just good old European relations  ;D

Offline Pasdah Beatz

• Spiritual Seal
  • Hero Warrior
  • I was born to die as a SoCa WaRrIoR
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2006, 10:34:23 AM »
Nah Oconner leave him for Atiba.. We people from point fortin know how tuh deal with people like that.. He go pull out ah barbagreen skate tackle for Rooney... automatic red card but rooney career done.. leave him tuh atiba... just prepare tuh play with 10 men...lol

Wondering what ah babagreen skatetackle is... ask disgruntled trini he neary collect on at de WN family day.. pm meh tuh find out more!!!! lol

Offline rippin

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2006, 10:54:39 AM »
Nah Oconner leave him for Atiba.. We people from point fortin know how tuh deal with people like that.. He go pull out ah barbagreen skate tackle for Rooney... automatic red card but rooney career done.. leave him tuh atiba... just prepare tuh play with 10 men...lol

Wondering what ah babagreen skatetackle is... ask disgruntled trini he neary collect on at de WN family day.. pm meh tuh find out more!!!! lol

We ain't want nobody getting no red card!
Why you want a man to end somebody career?  We done have one man ban in Mexico. You want a man spoil Rooney on the world stage. That go be the end of his international career he will be a pro league stalwart after that.

I suppose Rooney is an athlete with good phsios around him so somebody know what they doing. To come back from that injury kicking you need to have real mental fortitude cause it will always be in the back of your mind that it could break again. All we need to do is put some blade on them English men like in the JA vs USA game. If Rooney on the field and see them kinda blade passing i but he start playing a one touch game.

Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration. (Thomas A. Edison )

Offline Pasdah Beatz

• Spiritual Seal
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
By any means
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2006, 11:24:51 AM »
Malcolm X said something profound that draws me unto success when i feel the need

BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY
i'm ah trini, born, bred, grew up, neVER left(cept on vacation), cyar live no where else, die, marry, horn, get tabanca BY ah trini.

Now i'm here ah love meh country and if for we tuh move forward in de WC ah man career have tuh end..so let it be.
 U sit on the outside and look on us as trini... u'll never fully understand till u experience the events after the Bahrain game so i say tuh u and Small Mags BREAK ROONEY FOOT

Offline trinindian

• Hero Warrior
  • Curried Wild Meat With Plenty Hot Pepper
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2006, 11:50:07 AM »
'Perfect recovery' for Rooney - Doctor

England's doctor has boosted Wayne Rooney's hopes of playing in the World Cup by claiming he is making a "perfect recovery" from a broken foot.

The Manchester United striker fractured a metatarsal bone in his right foot against Chelsea on April 24 and it was estimated he would take a minimum of six weeks to recover.

However, doctor Leif Sward revealed the 20-year-old had made great progress.

"Everything points to a perfect recovery. I have the highest hopes for Rooney and the World Cup," the England medic told The Sun.

"I hope I can give a perfect answer about Rooney after the next MRI examination on Thursday.

"I hope everything has healed good and I can say everything points in that direction. This healing process has been very, very good."

Rooney has been spending time in an oxygen tent to aid the healing process and he will have another scan later this week to assess his fitness.

He has not kicked a ball since being carried off at Stamford Bridge but Sward explained: "He is not allowed to do that or anything else that could make his foot worse before Thursday's examination.

"But he can put pressure on his foot now with the special protection he is wearing.

"It seems like Wayne Rooney has the gift of healing quickly - but it's not that strange. Young people have that gift, much more than older patients."

http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/5628832

Offline sprog

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2006, 01:16:15 PM »
I like england but i aint like the team they pick and as a consequence i aint like Sven and worse yet they in our group... well ... they on they own for this world cup.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2006, 02:20:25 PM »
No stopping England now
By ANDREW DILLON

WAYNE ROONEY sparked massive celebrations by revealing he could be fit for England’s OPENING World Cup game.
**sigh** its comments like this is why I read the observer & the guardian.

The man speaks the truth.

it must be a very quiet day for the Sun, so they just make up any old rubbish. ;D

When Sun has exclusives  they never lie...   but recently.. 2 stories thaty were exclusives turned out to be true

1)Rooney had double fracture....  2 days letter..it was revealed
2)Henry signing a four year contract... 12 hours later..Henry signs..

now Rooney making perfect progress...2day england doctor says same thing

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2006, 02:22:25 PM »
i broke one bone in my foot
took me 3 month to walk normally
off course the doctors are busy 24 hours a day with rooney
but i think it is NOT possible to heal good within a month

the bigger the bone the faster it heals
bones heal with help from gravity(says my doctor)
(??) yes gravity
the bigger the bone the faster it heals(more gravity)
and a bone in the foot is not big.

good luck rooney
a nation depends on you

ok cool  but do you play professional football?...  no!

so rooney plays professionally... is 100% fit... young so heals faster

3 important reasons...  then there is always the best doctoras around him...  and i am sure there is some illegal aspects  but hoo cares.... ROONEY WILL BE FIT

Offline jose

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2006, 03:24:10 PM »
cyd will deal with rooney accordingly

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2006, 04:47:02 PM »
cyd will deal with rooney accordingly
:applause: :applause: :applause:
Cyd to Rooney :bringiton:

Offline Pasdah Beatz

• Spiritual Seal
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2006, 05:44:43 PM »
Leave him tuh atiba

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
Re: By any means
« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2006, 07:24:07 PM »
Malcolm X said something profound that draws me unto success when i feel the need

BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY
i'm ah trini, born, bred, grew up, neVER left(cept on vacation), cyar live no where else, die, marry, horn, get tabanca BY ah trini.

Now i'm here ah love meh country and if for we tuh move forward in de WC ah man career have tuh end..so let it be.
 U sit on the outside and look on us as trini... u'll never fully understand till u experience the events after the Bahrain game so i say tuh u and Small Mags BREAK ROONEY FOOT

Don't agree, lets not lower ourselves! We will beat England (if we do) fair & square.

I expect that the game officials will try to help out England if they are losing to us but that will only gain us more support from the viewing public.

Also if we did try that low stunt on Rooney a lot of Trinis living in England will be negatively affected. At any rate we don't need to be act desparate and lower ourselves. We leave such behaviour for teams like Bahrain who tried to mash up Chris soon after the game started in the return leg! In the end justice was done and we won!

God is ah Trini, doh worry!  ;D
« Last Edit: May 22, 2006, 07:27:43 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline rodigan

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2006, 08:28:05 PM »
i see nike have designed a new boot to protect rooney's foot when he plays - am seeing him running around with a big ol club on his boot...

and to think, adidas can't even fix the flag on the tnt jersey... or make enough of the damn things for people to buy...

Offline Pompey

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2006, 02:43:49 AM »
I like england but i aint like the team they pick and as a consequence i aint like Sven and worse yet they in our group... well ... they on they own for this world cup.

Just Sven, the team, me and 40million other Englishmen then ;D

Offline Pompey

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2006, 02:51:05 AM »

Are you willing to ruin a 20 year old guys career and potentially ruin Englands chances of glory just for the sake of a good result against one team you have to play? by all means, get in there and be hard but fair (That is what the English game is all about after all) buy any useless twat can break someone leg, what does that prove? If TnT's only chance of getting points is by maiming someone, then frankly you don;t deserve to be in the tournament in the first place. Hopefully the guys representing your country will have a different view to you.

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2006, 03:59:13 AM »

Are you willing to ruin a 20 year old guys career and potentially ruin Englands chances of glory just for the sake of a good result against one team you have to play? by all means, get in there and be hard but fair (That is what the English game is all about after all) buy any useless twat can break someone leg, what does that prove? If TnT's only chance of getting points is by maiming someone, then frankly you don;t deserve to be in the tournament in the first place. Hopefully the guys representing your country will have a different view to you.

Pompey don't blow yuh skirt up.

Dem boy only on shit talk.  Trinis like tuh see good football and damaging men purposely is not what we call good footbal.....is jus a lil shit talk  ;D ;D ;D
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline marcel

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 23, 2006, 06:11:34 AM »

he pompey

i am not attacking you
sorry if i did make it seem like that
i just wanted to share my opinion!
thx

small magician

no ,i did not play professional football
do the bones of professional football players heal faster?
i did say that there are people working on him for 24 hours,and off course he will heal faster
but i doubt that he wil play,if i heal in 3 month,can he in one month?
maybe he needs a small magician!

Offline Pompey

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2006, 06:34:13 AM »

he pompey

i am not attacking you
sorry if i did make it seem like that
i just wanted to share my opinion!
thx

small magician

no ,i did not play professional football
do the bones of professional football players heal faster?
i did say that there are people working on him for 24 hours,and off course he will heal faster
but i doubt that he wil play,if i heal in 3 month,can he in one month?
maybe he needs a small magician!

No Problem ;D

what I don't understand though, is that there must be a certain amount of time it takes to heal a bone. even if you sleep in oxygen tents and have the best doctors, there is still a certain element of waiting for the bone to mend.

what makes Rooney so special? unless it was all a conspiracy :o

Offline marcel

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 23, 2006, 06:57:11 AM »

thats exacly what i thought pompey
a bone is a bone , a human is a human ,no matter if he is a football player
but ok...we will see

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 23, 2006, 08:02:03 AM »

but ok...we will see

Who say Rooney Human ?
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Pompey

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 23, 2006, 08:09:58 AM »

but ok...we will see

Who say Rooney Human ?

he's not. Shrek's an Ogre :rotfl:

Offline marcel

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 23, 2006, 08:11:27 AM »

ahaaa

he´s a pig from space!

Offline Pasdah Beatz

• Spiritual Seal
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 23, 2006, 09:36:13 AM »
Socapro sometime i forget God is ah trini with all the crime an dviolence and all and de poor man finding it hard tuh stay alive.
Fish i was very serious in what i said

My question to Pompey is what is one man's career to a nations glory?

I say if he's causing trouble for our back line have him removed... By any means necessary

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
The Rooney plot thickens!!
« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2006, 07:24:14 AM »
Manchester United have confirmed club doctor Mike Stone, the physician who was treating Wayne Rooney, has left 'because of a difference of opinion'.
United said in a statement on official club website www.manutd.com: "We can confirm that Dr Stone has left the club.

"There was a difference of opinion on a non-football and non-clinical issue, as a result of which Dr Stone felt it to be in his and the club's best interests for him to leave."

The club insist Stone's departure has nothing to do with Rooney's recovery from a metatarsal injury or the treatment of any player.

"The difference was over a non-clinical issue and had nothing whatsoever to do with any medical treatment to any Manchester United player."

Stone has been at Old Trafford for 10 years. It is he who has been in close touch with England doctor Leif Sward about Rooney.

Sward appeared positive about Rooney's World Cup chances while United boss Sir Alex Ferguson has been playing down the striker's hopes of being ready to make an impact in Germany.

...........................www.premierleague.com.........................................

a wonder if they covering up something??

the plot thickens!

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline marcus

• Sr. Warrior
  • BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
    • View Profile
Re: The Rooney plot thickens!!
« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2006, 08:59:57 AM »
If they want to field an injured Rooney at the world cup, thats fine with me.... They can hide that infact all they want, anything that negates his pace is welcomed.

Offline sprog

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 24, 2006, 09:35:22 AM »
I hope rooney realises that if he pushes himself too much and is not fit to play at the wc and does, he may never play at another, he has time on his side,Rooney  preserve your health and career it aint worth it.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 24, 2006, 10:40:14 AM »
rooney will be fit... he's getting the best treatment possible... check it out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_z8z-_-9OQ

Offline Pompey

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 24, 2006, 10:43:13 AM »
There is absolutely nothing wrong with Wayne Rooney. it is all a plot to confuse the opposition.

He was at Dvd Beckhams party the other day dancing like crazy. He is fine I'm tellin ya.

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #59 on: May 24, 2006, 10:52:59 AM »

1]; } ?>