June 15, 2024, 10:30:38 PM

Author Topic: argentina vs angola  (Read 7930 times)

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: argentina vs angola
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2006, 02:48:58 PM »
argentina looking good real nice attacks...if thye play like this ppl dead

they are a machine....they've given up the ball too easily at times in the middle today, and Riquelme was below his best.......but they work very hard off the ball going forward.....and they work hard to win the ball back quickly when they mess up.......

Good performance overall
« Last Edit: May 30, 2006, 02:51:06 PM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2006, 02:50:12 PM »
Messi in they MC...
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline marcus

• Sr. Warrior
  • BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2006, 02:50:59 PM »
jeezan ages angola looking real poor

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2006, 02:56:20 PM »

how you think they should look against argentina
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2006, 02:58:29 PM »
Ay somebody send a memo to Argentina bout dis 1980's poofy hair business nah  

De rest ah south america done wit dis fruity man styles long time...dem still trying to look like KISS, Whitesnake and Bon Jovi

It look like ah flickin Vidal Sassoon salon commercial out dey..dem stuck in ah time capsule or wha?

Yes is vex ah vex, ah just come out ah borin meeting and come back to see angola gettin eat up from some men who should be sellin clairol and wearin bando and ribbon in dey hair

*steuups*
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline marcus

• Sr. Warrior
  • BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2006, 03:01:33 PM »

how you think they should look against argentina

was hoping for a miracle.... want de african side too do well! the guys look fit, just not technically sound....

Offline marcus

• Sr. Warrior
  • BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2006, 03:02:22 PM »

De rest ah south america done wit dis fruity man styles long time...dem still trying to look like KISS, Whitesnake and Bon Jovi

It look like ah flickin Vidal Sassoon salon commercial out dey..dem stuck in ah time capsule or wha?

Yes is vex ah vex, ah just come out ah borin meeting and come back to see angola gettin eat up from some men who should be sellin clairol and wearin bando and ribbon in dey hair

*steuups*

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2006, 03:04:26 PM »
you all realise that once Riquelme came off and Tevez and Messi came on, Argentina started playing a more "traditional" Argentine brand. Messi... trouble and worries; same for Tevez.
Jahyouth... come eeen
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2006, 03:16:59 PM »
wuh was de final score,ah had to pick up de wife
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2006, 03:22:16 PM »
TEVEZ- Messi- Lord what a talented bunch.
 I would love a Argentina Vs Brazil Final. That is of course , if T&T dont make the finals. FSC said that we are the cinderella team and will be the spoilers . I concur.

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2006, 03:28:04 PM »
wuh was de final score,ah had to pick up de wife
2-0

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2006, 03:42:40 PM »

*steuups*

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: vintage Dutty post
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2006, 03:48:07 PM »
you all realise that once Riquelme came off and Tevez and Messi came on, Argentina started playing a more "traditional" Argentine brand. Messi... trouble and worries; same for Tevez.
Jahyouth... come eeen

well fellas Argentina looked good today.  very fluid, very attacking, very in touch.

PROS:

Riquelme didn't have his best game, but the team still created (and finished) chances.  This shows that we do not necessarily need Riquelme to be at his best to play well.

Messi looks to be running well.  Fitness will come in.  He is a real danger man.

Tevez is pure chaos.  I hope peckerman continues to bring him off the bench as Maxi looked good and scored, and Tevez is real pressure coming on fresh to run at tired players.

Sorin looked VERY VERY good.  And from a man that is not a Sorin fan, it takes quite a performance from him for me to say that.  If he continues to play as well as he did today, look for a big World Cup from the skipper.

CONS:

The keeper is the weak spot.  The man is real excitement, and that is NOT what you want for your last line of defense.

Offline leon

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2006, 04:02:17 PM »
Guys be honest...You have just witnessed the world cup winners 0f 06.....Argentina...

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2006, 04:05:33 PM »
Fire Bun Argentina :flamethrower: >:(
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline leon

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2006, 06:25:41 PM »
Check dem pedigree..Argentina have dat....
Fire bun England....They invented the game and foreigners ah teech dem how to play it now...LOL

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2006, 06:42:59 PM »
Quote from: jahyouth
  This shows that we do not necessarily need Riquelme to be at his best to play well.

Who is this we yuh talkin about?  I doh care how Riquelme play!   Fire fuh Argentina, dey have licks to collec this WC.

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2006, 09:01:03 PM »
Quote from: jahyouth
  This shows that we do not necessarily need Riquelme to be at his best to play well.

Who is this we yuh talkin about?  I doh care how Riquelme play!   Fire fuh Argentina, dey have licks to collec this WC.

From who ....You ??

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2006, 10:56:01 PM »
for those who missed it,it on telemundo on sunday @ 1pm.

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2006, 09:10:55 AM »

*steuups*

That is the Italan in dem.  They like the long hair.  Passarella ben on dat when he was national coach.  He tell men to cut they long hair.

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2006, 09:55:21 AM »

*steuups*

That is the Italan in dem.  They like the long hair.  Passarella ben on dat when he was national coach.  He tell men to cut they long hair.

Good ting he wasn't in charge when Masradona was playing !

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 31, 2006, 10:02:18 AM »
Pekerman named his WC starting 11 already..... at least for game 1
Abondanceri
Burdizzo. ayala, Henze Sorin
Riquelme,Cambiasso, mascherano, Maxi
Tevez, cruz

No Messi, Aimar or Crespo ....
I expect the team to be shuffled depending on the opposition. the coach has also said the performance against Angola will get a 6 OUT OF 10 and that they still have ten days to improve...I like this coach ..not like that headless chicken Bielsa who used to look more crazy than anything on the sidelines.
Cool confidence here man
I want england barrrrdd !!!!!

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 31, 2006, 10:16:26 AM »
Abondanceri
Tevez, cruz

I expect the team to be shuffled depending on the opposition. the coach has also said the performance against Angola will get a 6 OUT OF 10 and that they still have ten days to improve...I like this coach ..not like that headless chicken Bielsa who used to look more crazy than anything on the sidelines.
Cool confidence here man

Jai, I don't know where you got your information, but I will comment on the squad that you have named.

Not starting Crespo is a surprise.  But it one that I like as he has not been finding the back of the net of late.  This also shows that Peckerman is all about performance, not big names or reputations.  Messi is great coming off the bench.  Look for him to run at people late in the game for a change of tempo.  Tevez is so hungry.  As a player he is what you want in a striker.  he eh fraid to put his foot, or head anywhere once it might result in a goal.

In the midfield, I like that he is using both Cambiasso and Mascherano at the same time, two "holding" midfielders.  This will help against the counter attack of Ivory Coast and give Juan Roman more freedom to roam.

In the defense, Sorin looking good as a left wing back.  Look for him to foray forward often and cause problems for the opposition.  Heinze seems recovered from his injury, and the experience of Ayala is very welcome in this young(ish) squad. 

The keeper is a headache.  But then again, Brazil has only recently had decent keepers and has performed well.  Can we even count how many World Cups has Brazil done well in with dodgy keepers?!!!

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 31, 2006, 10:36:02 AM »
Abondanceri
Tevez, cruz

Cool confidence here man

Jai, I don't know where you got your information, but I will comment on the squad that you have named.

Not starting Crespo is a surprise.  But it one that I like as he has not been finding the back of the net of late.  This also shows that Peckerman is all about performance, not big names or reputations.  Messi is great coming off the bench.  Look for him to run at people late in the game for a change of tempo.  Tevez is so hungry.  As a player he is what you want in a striker.  he eh fraid to put his foot, or head anywhere once it might result in a goal.

In the midfield, I like that he is using both Cambiasso and Mascherano at the same time, two "holding" midfielders.  This will help against the counter attack of Ivory Coast and give Juan Roman more freedom to roam.

In the defense, Sorin looking good as a left wing back.  Look for him to foray forward often and cause problems for the opposition.  Heinze seems recovered from his injury, and the experience of Ayala is very welcome in this young(ish) squad. 

The keeper is a headache.  But then again, Brazil has only recently had decent keepers and has performed well.  Can we even count how many World Cups has Brazil done well in with dodgy keepers?!!!

yes the keeper is a bit of a problem. he will be brilliant one day and embarassing the next. This is what the argentine press has stated is the starting 11 for game 1. Pekers could change his mind of course but I doubt it.
i was really impessed wth Maxi yesterday. he was given the nod over Lucho and Aimar and I can see why. Good reserves though...very strong team to have such quality on the bench. It is just a bunching of under 20 teams that have world champions under Pekerman ...dats all ! dats planty !

Offline Brej

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 31, 2006, 10:57:12 AM »
dis is de messiah world cup

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 31, 2006, 11:02:02 AM »

The italian in them??...look like they like brazilian in them too

but ah hadda give jack he jacket...for some hairdressers dey does play a crisp flowin brand of ball

Juth fabulouth
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline jr sams

• Hero Warrior
  • Every time....all de time....true to form
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 31, 2006, 11:17:16 AM »
Dutty...how de ras yuh goh put a picture like dat on de board?
Wham, yuh trying to say Brazil goh wuk Argentina over?
By the way, how you and de Douen going?
well yes

Offline Yaw

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 31, 2006, 02:17:13 PM »
Could someone re-post the argentina vs angola game. 
after we warriors, is the sky blues and white all the way

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 31, 2006, 02:28:37 PM »
Could someone re-post the argentina vs angola game. 
after we warriors, is the sky blues and white all the way
they showin it on dem spanish channel, telemundo on sun @ 1pm

1]; } ?>